Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

RE: Christmas Only Cums Once A Year (Grave and Wiki)

They both changed and met each other back out seeing the matching outfit and looking at each seeing how it looked on the other before they both turned to mika. " well...I haven't wore something this weird before..." Mika told her leaning back against the wall a bit, "the only costumes I teally wear is like Halloween..." She shrugged and crossed her arms.

Angel turned a deep red, "its...weird I have to go out like this...people will see whether their drinking or well not..." She covered her chest that revealed a good amount of her breasts. It was a bit bigger than either of theirs but maybe that was because she was a bit older or at least she looked for the moment.

Valerie nodded.
"Yeah, this is my first time dressing like a 'Santa babe', as well. I'm just glad that I got one that doesn't show too much cleavage."
She had actually managed to snag one that was just her size.
"This should be fun, though. I'm really excited to see how everyone likes the decorations."

Brandon chuckled.
"Hey, it was your idea to dress up like that in the first place. If you feel like you're too exposed, you can always change your mind."
He then leaned in close.
"Most of the men will be bringing their wives and kids, so they'll be on a tight leash. They won't dare get too flirtatious with you, especially while I'm close by."

"Hmm yeah, this is gonna be cool." She sighed and looked around again at all the decorations, "hmm how long till it starts." Mika was bored and she wanted it already so she wasn't. Mika put her hat on and leaned back with a smile, "I love wearing Hats."

Angel looked over, " never mind...whatever I'm fine." She sat down and leaned back crossing her arms and putting her hat too. "Rather start soon I'm bored.."

Mika pulled her skirt down a bit and fixed her shirt so that it would be at last more comforbtale for her then.

Valerie smiled.
"Yeah, these hats are really comfortable."
She was happy to see Mika in such a good mood. The two were going to have a good time tonight, especially since she had a sexy surprise for her lover...

Brandon chuckled.
"Well, you don't have to pout. I know you're shy about your body, but you'll be fine."
Brandon got a drink and waited out the time until the party started.

The hour passed by in a flash, and soon it was time for the party. People from all over the neighborhood showed up, and everyone really liked the decorations. Brandon gave all of the credit to Angel, and everyone thought that she was very creative. Some of the men gave second looks to the girls in their Santa costumes, but with their wives nearby, they made sure to keep ogling to a minimum. People were singing and drinking alcohol, except for those who were too young, who drank either soda or water. There was even some dancing going on, and Valerie tried to get Mika to dance beside her while the jaunty music played.

Mika just sat there defciding to watch tv until people actually started showing up. She stood up and stretched looking over and seeing how there were just a flow of people coming in and soon everyone was already settled and he party started. She stood up and went over to et some soda seeing Valerie with her. She set the cup down and sighed deciding to not worry about anything and have fun with her best friend following her over to dance easily.

" I know, just don't worry about me then..." She pulled down her own skirt a but and put on her hat, with a sigh. " just have a little fun then." Angel smiled and sat up a bit watching tv until it finally started. Angel scooted a bit to have more people to sit while she relaxed still sitting down and listening to the music and watching tv for now.

Valerie was having fun dancing alongside her friend. The party was in full swing and everyone was having a good time. After she was dancing for a bit, she pulled Mika to the side and led her down the hallway.
"I wanted to talk a bit about...that time. We've been so wrapped up in getting this party ready that we haven't really had time to talk."
She opened the bathroom door and entered with her friend.

Once they were in, she leaned against the sink.
"When we did that thing, it was really great. I loved it so much. I was thinking about it, and I don't know if I've really become bisexual or not. All I know is that I love you in every way, and that you are the one I want to be with. It's happened pretty fast, but it really feels right to me."

Brandon approached Angel and kissed her cheek.
"Having fun, babe?"
This was the first time that the two had been to a party together outside of the college, and he was happy about it. She seemed to be having a good time, and so was he.

Mika pulled her hat down a bit so she wouldn't fall off, glancing around and slowly moving around and dancing for a bit with Valerie until she suddenly stopped but grabbed her arm and pulled her. It was kind of consigning but it might be something she just thought of talking about again, " umm..." Was all she could say before she saw the bathroom and walked in, sitting on the closed toilet and looking over at her. " oh..." She said remembering what it seemed she wanted to lead to. "Well...if you like a girl more than a guy then your more lesbian.. She blushed when she thought that Valerie asked to be with her. " unmm I guess I understand. I've never been like this, and well I..kinda had a feeling like this too..." She suddenly felt a bit hot, standing up in front of Valerie seeming to have lust in her eyes. " I...like you more than anything, your the only best friend I have and I wouldn't want to lose you..." Mika leaned in to hug her.

Angel was leanings against the wall briefly watching while she had a soda. " Yeah it's fine..." She finished it and went over to throw away, walking back to him and leaning against him a bit with her arms cross and her head on his chest.

Valerie blushed when Mika told her that she was more lesbian than straight.
"Yeah...I guess. I don't really want to think about it in terms of gay or straight, though. I just love you and want to be with you. I don't really care about what the people think of relationships like ours, but I'm also not ready to be open about being in a lesbian relationship. It sounds confusing and contradictory, I know, but that's how I feel."

It made her happy that Mika seemed to share her feelings, and the lust in her eyes had her feeling hot, as well. A brief thought went through her mind that if there weren't so many people here, she might have sex with her in the bathroom. She quickly shoved those feelings down, though, and listened as Mika told her that she loved her, too, in her own words.
"I don't want to lose you, either. What we have is irreplaceable, and I'm not letting you go for anything."
As Mika went to hug her, Valerie opened her arms and the two shared a loving hug, just standing there and holding each other for a moment.

Valerie pulled back a bit, her hands still on Mika's arms and her eyes looking deeply into hers.
"I'm glad that we understand each other. I know that it was sudden when our relationship took this step, but I promise that my love is genuine and that I would never put my needs before yours."
She then put her arms to her side and opened the door so that they could return to the party.

Brandon held her close.
"I'm happy for you. This is our first party together at my home, and I want you to enjoy it."
He grabbed a drink and held her close as he drank it.

Mika signed to calm down and put the hat back on that she was holding in her arms deciding to keep that to herself and focus on the party now. She really knew what love really was from someone that was like her. They've been with a lot actually in school and there was no reason to forget those memories now. She liked the feeling of this rmotion from Valerie. Mika walked out and back down the hall to the living room deciding to dance for a little bit at least.

Angel gave a small smile and kissed his chin, putting his hand under her stomach, so he could hold her better while she leaned back more into him. Angel heard and just nodded, almost snuggling against him more, it was like she was almost grinding on him again.

Valerie was glad that no one had seemed to notice their departure, and they melded back into the party easily. She looked over and saw Angel and Brandon being close together. A part of her couldn't help but feel jealous of that, that they could be open about their love in public and it be perfectly okay, but if she tried to do the same thing with Mika, people would be shocked and upset. She let those feelings go, however, as she knew that it wasn't right to feel upset with them over this. Her love with Mika was real, whether she could show it publicly or not, and that was all that mattered. She danced close to her friend, making sure to have fun and enjoying the music.

Brandon felt like the two had never been closer. Angel was close to him, almost teasing him by being so close. From this position, he could look down and see her large breasts, and he tried hard not to get too aroused. He couldn't tell if it was the holidays, the jovial atmosphere, or just the freedom of the holidays, but it made him feel happy. A feeling of lust was creeping over him, and he wondered if Angel was feeling it, too. As she seemed to grind against him, he gave her a sensuous rub on her bare leg, subtly letting her know that he was picking up on her vibe.

Mika looked over seeing valerie deicising to be with her and hang out again. She smiled and continued to dance and have fun with her being there. She could see other people dancing and talking but she didn't care. She jumped and danced around a bit more before she decided to stop for a while and sit on the couch, pulling valerie into her lap and wrapping her arms while she watched some tv.

Angel froze a bit feeling something on her leg and seeing it was him. She turned red, feeling her body hot so suddenly just from even the touch. She leaned back more against him brushing over his pants with her other leg for a moment before she put a hand on his cheek.

Valerie continued to dance and enjoy herself, just having fun. She was glad that she had been able to get her feelings out to Mika, and that they seemed to be on the same page. Their friendship or love or whatever it could be called was having a positive effect on both of them, and this was exactly what she wanted. She saw Mika coming over, and assumed that she just wanted to dance with her some more. However, her friend plopped down on the couch and pulled her onto her lap.
"Best seat in the house," she said with a giggle.

Brandon could see that Angel was in the grip of lust, as was he. Tonight was the night for them to go all the way, when they were both ready.
"I love you, Angel."
He leaned down and kissed her, letting the heat from their passion be shown to her in this way.

An hour passed and the party was starting to wind down. Couples who were sauced were beginning to make their way home, and even his parents were going down the hall to go to bed. Of course, by the looks of them, they would not be going straight to sleep. The other neighborhood people left, and it was soon just Valerie, Mika, Brandon, and Angel left.
"Well, good night girls," Brandon said.
He took Angel's hand and went upstairs to his room, fully intent on being with her, and he shut and locked the door to prevent interruptions.

Valerie looked around to make sure that no one was watching, and then turned in Mika's arms and gave her a sultry kiss with tongue.
"Wait about five minutes and then come upstairs to my room. I have something for you."
She got out of her arms and hustled up the stairs into her room. She ditched the Santa outfit and the shoes, even removing her bra. She took some spare ribbon and wrapped it around her chest in a great big bow.

Valerie then laid down on the bed, almost naked except for the green panties and bow, and waited for her lover to come. She would be an early Christmas present for Mika tonight, letting her lead the session this time. She was horny and excited, having done her best to hide her attraction to Mika while they were in public. However, in this room, behind a closed door, there would be no hiding.

angel turned and laid her head on his chest, the front of her body turned to him instead of her back like before. She blushed leaning in to kiss him back her body becoming hot and a spark could be felt between them with the slow and passionate kiss he had for her. This was true love from him and she started to feel the same way about him but a little bit more. Angel couldn't really control her body and her mind went blank from what was happening, for some reason only thinking about their love and how she wanted especially tonight to be at least something they could remember.

"bra-Brandon, I love you too.' she said wrapping her arms around him and just resting against his chest for a moment before he started to move, letting go and walking back a bit before following up to his room.

Mika looked over, and simple looked at her with a small blush feeling embarrassed just with that. She leaned back a bit more with her arms still around her waist but her eyes went wide with the sudden surprise of the kiss for a moment before she turned away for another moment her face hot and very red though it only lasted for a moment.

'um-uhh ok..' she said with a shy face, thankful that at least she had a little space herself for the moment. Mika let go and let her leave for a moment deciding to go to the bathroom, walking out and finally heading upstairs slowly now. Valerie could hear the loud steps that Mika was finally coming up, opening the door slowly, " Valerie?' she asked walking in and seeing what was in front of her. "uhhh-umm...' mika closed the door behind her and leaned against it with her mouth closed, looking like someone put tape on it and wider eyes with a streak of red on her cheeks from another more obvious blush of embarrassment. "so-so whats with that?' she asked stuttering a bit but not much where it was really noticeable

Brandon was in the room with Angel, and he removed his shirt. This revealed a strong chest and six pack abs, as well as muscular shoulders. He reached out and gently removed Angel's costume, so that she was just in her bra and underwear. He had placed a towel on his bed earlier, and he had condoms ready for tonight. He removed his jeans so that he was in his boxers. He then began to kiss her passionately, massaging her sides with his strong hands.

Valerie giggled.
"I'm your Christmas present, silly. I want you to unwrap me and enjoy your goodies."
She then got serious and looked at Mika with love in her eyes.
"Last time, I pretty much took the lead. This time, I want you to be with me at your own pace."

To be honest, Valerie herself was a little nervous. She liked to be a dom, being on top and taking what she wanted. Being a sub, allowing her partner to control her, was a bit new for her. She liked switch the best, alternating the power, but she wanted Mika to have control and really get a handle on being together like this. Last time was more spontaneous, just a result of passion. This time she had really planned to be with her, and this would be a major moment for both of them.

Angel just stood there in front of him frozen, letting him take the lead for a moment as her cheeks were very red and hot, it was her first time of course and it was with the fact that she was in acostume that was kind of revealing than what she expected not caring what he thought if it really was or not. Angel had a of light grey panties with a silver colored bra that held her soft breasts, seeing as the size looked almost like double Ds. She leaned back a bit was taken in his arms and lips, pulling back for a moment, "Brandon...please don't tell anyone else, and well...this is my first time please be gentle with me...." Angel wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her breasts up against him a bit more, kissing him back.

Mika didn't really have anything to say, she should be in control, it was an experience to be more than friends and It was only natural with having so many memories she just couldn't reject. She had done it once before anyway so it wasn't really different anyway. " Val....we've been friends forever...and I've never been like this even with a best friend before." She tilted her head a bit, then had a little idea, sitting behind her still in her costume and pulling her into her lap. " Valerie..." Mika simple said her breath warm against her neck as she actually couldn't fight the urge anymore and finally let herself go. Mika started kissing and licking her neck, playing with both her breasts.

Brandon nodded.
"I understand. I'll try to be gentle."
She kissed him back passionately, and he showed his love to her. He unhooked the bra, and her huge breasts were soon on display for him. He was excited and gently groped and licked on them.

Soon, they were both naked, and Brandon revealed that he was sporting a large cock.
"You are absolutely beautiful, Angel. You live up to your name."
He sat down and kissed her.
"Why don't we do some foreplay? I'd like to see how you pleasure my cock before we start the actual sex."

Valerie nodded.
"I know. This is new for both of us, but I think we can make this work."
She gently moaned as Mika started kissing on her neck. She played with her breasts, and this made Valerie even wetter.
"Mi-Mi..." she moaned gently.

Angel sighed and let it fall on the floor in front of her, looking at him with a very shy face, she moved her arms wondering for a moment, her back slowly hitting the wall behind her as he leaned in to touch her body and play with it. "Their...their so sensitive..." She said with a soft moan standing in front of him leaning forward a bit so he kissed her. She looked away from him her face still red as her long hair fell around her, some of it covering her hard nipples. She slowly got down to her knees I front of him and just stared at how big it was before she slowly reached out to touch it. It was hard and it really was a bigger than what she really expected. Angel wrapped her fingers around the middle of it stroking up and down for a bit and seeing how he would like it.

Mika closed her eyes and sighed, licking her cheek then pinching one of her nipples and pulling on it, she moved one hand down and started to rub her clit.

Brandon watched Angel start to softly jerk him.
"That feels really good, babe."
Angel was looking very sexy right now, and he loved her very much. She was very shy right now, since it was her first time, but he hoped that she would really enjoy sex with him.

Valerie liked the attention that she was getting, and her hard nipples showed it. The ribbon was off and her breasts were now on full display for her love. She stiffened a bit from sudden pleasure as Mika began to massage her clit. Her wet pussy got even wetter as the pleasure intensified. She closed her eyes and moaned a bit louder. She raised her arms above her head and rested them before spreading her legs to offer full access to her body.

Angel just focused for a bit and continued to move her hand up and down slowly leaning to look at it closer. "Why am I doing this...." She thought closing her eyes and leaning in to kiss the tip of the hardened end of his cock then open her mouth and slowly run her tongue, slowly opening her eyes to just get a glance up. Angel slowly circled to tip with her tongue still moving her hand more.

Mika turned her around and kissed her, pushing her on the bed so she was laying on wr back with being on top. "Hey...please do mine too?" She asked going over to kiss her neck and slowly stick a finger inside.

Brandon began to groan a bit. Her tongue on his hard cock felt amazing.
"Just like that, baby."
He reached out and gently stroked the side of her face, looking into her eyes as she pleasured him.

Valerie kissed her and liked how Mika was on top of her. She nodded, reaching up under the skirt to find her pussy. She moved aside the underwear and inserted a finger into her hot wetness, loving the feel of it. The finger inside of her own pussy made her moan hotly.
"Mmm..."
She found Mika's G-spot and began rubbing on it in a gentle but firm manner.

Angel slowly stopped for a moment and sat up a bit, still on her knees, giving t another lick then moving her hand, before she opened her mouth and carefully lean in to take it down insider of her mouth moving back and forth with her tongue sticking out.

Mika suddenly stopped and leaned back, giving out a loud moan and having her head leaned back as she felt something inside of her. " oh god..." She said with a be at breath as she moved her finger a bit faster now leanjng in to kiss.

Brandon groaned as Angel began to give him a blowjob.
"Oh, yeah."
For a first-timer, she was doing great. She seemed to just be going on instinct now. As she went up and down on him, he felt even harder than before. His head was spinning from pleasure, and he couldn't wait to get his chance to pleasure her back.

Valerie enjoyed the moan that Mika let out as they continued their sex. Her own finger increased in speed inside of her, and she moaned as she increased her own speed. Mika leaned down to kiss her, and she met her lips in a hot and passionate kiss. She began to make out with her deeply as the fingering got more intense. Valerie slid her panties off so that she was completely naked.
"Take your clothes off," she said to Mika before kissing her hard again, panting heavily as she slipped a second finger into her.

Angel looked up at him, then looked down, moving a bit faster to see what he would do and sucking on it more, it was getting bigger and harder inside of her mouth and she could just feel a lot.

Mika leaned back a bit more, go roaming as she felt another finger, "omg." She said slowly moving her fingers still, getting to only wearing her panties and purple bra.

Brandon could feel her sucking getting faster and more intense. He let her go for a bit longer, and then pulled his member out of her mouth.
"Okay, it is time."
He helped her out of her panties and laid her down on the bed, mounting her shortly after. He gently inserted himself inside of her, feeling how tight and wet she was. It was a great feeling, and he gently started to have intercourse with her, knowing that they would both need a moment to get used to it.

Valerie was getting very worked up. Both of her fingers were hitting her lover's spots, and she was feeling hungry for more. While she continued to finger Mika, Valerie reached up and undid her friend's bra, watching as her beautiful breasts bounced into the open. She gently pulled her down and began to lick and suck on her left breast, enjoying the pert nipple. As she lavished attention on it, her fingering of Mika sped up even faster. She also began to pull her panties down with her other hand, wanting to press their naked bodies together.

Angel slowly laid back, gripping onto the bed nervous and feeling him slowly side into her, she screamed from the pain with heavy breathing after ward for a moment. She still kept her grip on the bes feeling how big he really was inside of her, it was her first time so of course there was a bit of blood. "It hurts..." She said softly with her face full of red.

Mika ended up laying on her back on the bed, deciding to do the same with another finger now. It felt tighter inside of her, but she slowly moved her finger more, " their sensitive..." Mika could feel her wet mouth on her hardened nipple and the heat from both of their bodies together.

Back
Top Bottom