Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

RE: Christmas Only Cums Once A Year (Grave and Wiki)

Valerie giggled as Mika groped her breasts.
"Uh-huh. And I'm the perv, right?"
She turned her head to look at her.
"Just be careful, Mika. I'm not shy like you, and my breasts are very sensitive. Groping them makes me very...you know."
She gave her a wink and then turned back to the show with a giggle, getting sucked into the story again.

Brandon smiled.
"That's great. I've kept up my skills, that's for sure. I always loved it when we would play music together."
She talked about the talent shows and band practice, and he thought back with a pleasant feeling.
"Yeah, those were good times."

Daisy came to the doorway.
"Dinner's ready. We picked up some steaks, so I hope everyone likes medium rare."
Brandon got up and called upstairs that dinner was ready. He then took Angel by the hand and led her into the kitchen. He sat down to eat, with the food smelling great.

"Well you learn something new everyday..." Mika grinned,and couldn't help but want to do it again, valerie just told her how she could have a little revenge for a little while but she decided to be a little sneaky about it. Mika put her hands on her stomach and left them there for a bit. But she was interrupted, with seeing that the food was already there... "Dammit.." She thought with a sigh.

Angel just shrugged, looking behind her and hearing that it was done. She slowly got up and followed after him, sitting down and starting to eat. " thanks a lot." She said with a smile.

Valerie gave her a squinty-eyed look.
"You're such a brat."
She heard Brandon calling up and got off her lap.
"Let's go eat. I'm pretty hungry and the food smells great."
She went downstairs and took a seat at the table.

Daisy smiled.
"It's no problem, dear. They were on sale."
Brandon really enjoyed a good steak, and these were very good. It was nice to enjoy a family dinner like this with his girlfriend. He couldn't be happier.

Mika rollled her eyes and followed her down, taking a seat at an open spot and starting to eat quietly, she did notice that there was another girl with them that of course she didn't feel like she's seen before, maybe introduce herself after but for now it was time to eat and she didn't want to think about anything else at the moment.

Angel just smiled and nodded, happy that she could finally be somewhere for Christmas instead f staying home all bored, it was just a nice change for a her for a little while. She continued to eat, looking over at the different little decorations they already had in different places around the room.

The dinner was nice, with small talk and feasting. It had a good deal of merriment. After Valerie was done, she put her plate in the sink and headed upstairs with Mika after waiting for her to be done. When her best friend got in the room, she began to tickle her, continuing as they went onto the bed.
"It seems that we both know a weakness of each other."
She stopped tickling and just laid next to her.

Brandon continued eating until he was full and then put his plate in the sink.
"Angel and I were going to go for a drive and check out some Christmas lights. We'll be back soon."
His parents nodded, knowing their son was reliable. Brandon got his shoes and coat on.
"I'm ready when you are, babe."

Mika sighed and finsihed, following up after her and closing the door behind them. She swatted her hands away to try to stope tickling then ran to the bed and tried to cover herself with a pillow laughing a bit. She turned and tickled her back a bit, wrapping her arms and pulling her close after she decided to stop. She slowly started what she wanted to finish, putting one hand on her stomach. When valerie didn't notice she slipped her hand under her shirt feeling her big soft breasts under it, while she still tried to distract her by talking, " so is there any plans for Christmas? I could help a bit maybe.."

Angel finished as well and stood up, leaning against the wall and waiting for a moment before she decided to head to the couch. She turned over to him not really knowing why but she was bored anyway so she decided to go, " ok then let's go." Angel tied her shoes and walked out with him.

Valerie felt butterflies in her stomach as she was pulled close to Mika. She moaned a bit as her friend slipper her hand under her shirt to feel her bare breasts.
"Well, there is going to be a Christmas party. You can definitely help, but for now, we should help each other..."
Her hand slid up her friend's stomach, going up her shirt to move her bra out of the way and gently hold one of her big round breasts. The intimacy had her wet.

"I love you, Mika."
She leaned forward and gave her friend another kiss, but this time, she wanted more. Her tongue gently poked Mika's lips, seeking entrance into her friend's mouth. While she did this, her other hand went up Mika's shirt and gently started rubbing her other breast.

Brandon walked with her out to the car and got in. They drove around a bit, looking at the Christmas lights.
"That's a pretty house."
As he cruised the empty streets, one hand took hold of hers.
"This has been a great night. I'm so glad you came."

Mika blushed at the last part of helping besides the Christmas party, she felt her hand touch her body in ways she's never really wanted to before but strangely her body was alive, Mika's body was hot and her heart was pounding. This feeling...it was her first time experiencing and her mind slowly felt like it was going blank from the small taste of pleasure she was having. "Val-" was all she could say before her lips were taken by another girls. She reached up and slid her other hand in taking both her big soft breasts in her hands. Mika could feel something wanting to claim her, valerie wanted to claim her... Mika closed her eyes and decided to take the chance and take her mouth as well with her own tongue.

Angel got in with him and leaned back against the seat looking out the window at all the different lights that were set up and the decorations too in some houses. She nodded and glanced over. At him, wrapping her fingers around his and holding his hand as well.

Valerie's heart was pounding and her body was hot with excitement. Her pussy was getting wet, and she was glad that she had on underwear. Her tongue entered Mika's mouth, rolling and fighting with it as they continued to make out. After several hot seconds of this, she gently pulled back and then pulled her shirt off over her head. Her large breasts were free to bounce and settle in all of their glory. Lust was glowing bright in her eyes, and she gently began to pull Mika's shirt up to expose her breasts, as well.

They drove around a bit and eventually parked in an empty parking lot. Brandon turned to Angel, gently rubbing her face.
"You are so beautiful. I love you."
He leaned in and began to kiss her. He had wanted a bit of private time so that they could be alone together and romantic.

Mika continued to kiss her,not really caring when she broke the kiss, she sat up a bit and put her arms up, slipping the shirt off her and showing off a blue and white bra, instinctively covering them with her arms, being of course conscious of her own body. Her cheeks were glowing red and her panties which matched her bra felt a bit wet, though it was good that for a moment that valerie couldn't see it.

" I love you too my sweet brandy..." She giggled and kissed him back, going over to sit on his lap and get a little comfortable. Angel laid her head against his chest listening to his heart then sighed sitting up a bit.

Valerie smiled gently at Mika's shyness.
"I don't know what it is, but your shyness just makes this even hotter."
She gently moved her arms aside and unclasped her bra to reveal her breasts. They were nicely sized and round with pert nipples. Valerie leaned forward and gently licked her left nipple before taking it in her mouth to suck on it. Her other hand gently massaged her right breast and nipple.

Brandon kissed her and held her close on his lap. As she put her head to his chest, he relaxed and felt happy.
"If I can't hear your heartbeat, you're too far away, right?"
When she sat up, he looked deep into her eyes.
"I'm going to try and get my own place at some point. When I do, I'd love for you to move in with me."

Valerie no..." She said as she leaned back against the wall and moaned when she felt her breasts and nipples getting so much attention from her mika lightly squirmed a bit feeling her body get even hotter from the pleasure and her panties getting even more soaked. It felt like her body was frozen and she knew that she couldn't fight the pleasure that had her much longer.

"Hmm?" She said not really knowing what he ment by that. "Mmm I'll think about it ok?" She asked teasing him for a moment and kissing his chin. Angel traced a little circle on his chest boredly and looked around, "we should head back don't you think?"

Valerie paid no attention to what she said, knowing that she was loving this attention. She lavished attention on her breasts and nipples, getting more and more excited. Her pussy seemed to be gushing wetness, and she was finding it harder and harder to stay nervous about vaginal play. She pulled away from her nipple with a sucking pop and sat up a bit.
"It's your turn, Mika. I know you're nervous, but just take it slow and you'll be fine."

Brandon chuckled as she teased him.
"Okay. There will be plenty of time before then."
She said that they should head back.
"Yeah, you're right. Let's head on back."
Once she was back in her seat, he started the car and began driving back to the house.

Mika leaned back to catch her breath for a bit, " I...I haven't felt like this before..." She said poking her nipple not knowing what to do at the moment before she leans im closer and gently flicked her tongue at the hardened pink stub. She flicked her tongue again then sleoly started to circle around it, trying to remember how valerie did it, taking her nipple into her own mouth and slowly sucking on it.

Angel just nodded and went back to her seat, leaning back a bit and relaxing ehile they turnsed to head home. She crossed her arms and just looked out the window as they passed a few houses with some lights

Valerie herself was breathing hard because of the arousal.
"I haven't really, either. It's...intoxicating."
She moaned when Mika's tongue flicked across her nipple. When she started sucking on it, she moaned gently, loving the feeling of her mouth on her sensitive breasts.
"So good..."

Brandon pulled into the driveway and went inside with Angel. He sat down on the couch with her.
"Let's snuggle."
He laid down against the back and let her lay in front. He put his arms around her and held her close. The two then relaxed as they watched TV.

Mika grabbed her other breast and started squeezing it and gently pulling on her hard nipple, suckig the nipple in her mouth a bit harder than before, she could feel the heat and passion between them.

" jeez your so clingy..." She teased poking him with a smirk. Angel followed and sat on his lap, leaning back against him with crossed arms

Valerie cried out softly. Mika's hot mouth on her breasts had her squirming with arousal. Her panties were drenched, and she was panting with lust. Her breasts were so sensitive, and she needed attention down below. As Mika continued to give attention to her breasts, she slid her pants and underwear off so that she was completely naked.
"My pussy's on fire," she moaned.

Brandon chuckled when she said he was clingy.
"I'm not clingy. I'm...magnetic."
He felt warm with her against him, and very content.
"Tomorrow night, we can go out for dinner if you want. I could work in a tour of the town, as well."

"Oh...poor you..." She said moving one hand down so she could trade her entrance with her fingers, sliding them up and down as her fingers became soaked with her juice just after a few moments. Mika sucked harder on her nipples and squeezed her breasts more, giving her more intense teasing now.

Angel tilted her head at him and smirked, " umm sure I guess..." She said seeing as she would might as well since there could of been a lot of new things to explore. Angel wrapped her hair arohnd a finger and twirled it a bit boredly, "what should we do now?"

Valerie moaned as the sucking and groping got more intense. Her teasing of her slit was driving her wild.
"Oh, fuck..."
She groped Mika's breasts, and then slid down her stomach to her pants. She helped her out of them and her underwear so that she was naked, too. She then began to massage her slit in return, turned on by how wet she was.

Brandon shrugged.
"I don't know. You want to go upstairs and check out some games? I've got anime and other stuff, as well."
He was also thinking they could get busy, but that was up to her. He was happy to spend time with her either way.

Mika closed her eyes and leaned back, "Val..." She said loving how her fingers were so gentle, and the touch was just amazing to her. She looked at herself, "no one has ever seen me like this, I feel so dirty with someone seeing me like this...." Her cheeks kept their red color as she felt her body slowly getting warmer and warmer, "if you do that then I'll..." Mika was so close even if it didn't seem that long.

Angel sighed and yawned, "I guess we could until we get ready for the party or something." She shrugged and slowly went up the stairs seeing that there was only 3 upstairs rooms not including the bathroom.

Valerie smiled gently at her.
"No one has ever seen me like this, either. But I don't feel dirty. I feel special that someone that I love deeply is seeing me like this, and you should, too."
She could tell that she was getting ready to have her first orgasm. She pulled the blanket around them and went between her legs as she laid down.

Valerie could smell her sex, especially within the blanket, and it was driving her wild. She felt nervous, but she wanted it so badly that she pushed down her nervousness. She gently took hold of her thighs and leaned in. She began to lick up and down Mika's slit, flicking her tongue against her clit every now and again. After a few more licks, she began to suck on her clit like she had sucked her nipple.

Brandon walked with Angel upstairs and into his room.
"So, take your pick. I've got video games, anime, and a computer. We'll do what you want."

Mika blushed looking away hearing the compliment then watched her a bit confused. She guessed they were done, which made her give a calm sigh for only a second as a chill went down her spine and her body felt all tingly from feeling her core being licked and sucked and getting so much attention. Mika leaned back and moaned, finally reaching her limit and cumming inside Valerie's mouth as she continued to suck on it.

"Hmm...maybe I'll just look through some videos..." She said with a shrug, going on the computer and typing into the search bar. She then went over and clicked on a music video about an old anime she watched and started to listen to that. Angel sat down on the chair and leaned back quietly.

Valerie felt her mouth fill with Mika's delicious cum. She swallowed every last drop and then cleaned her with her tongue.
"Wow, that was...quite a lot, but very tasty."
She then maneuvered herself so that she was laying back. Once she was in position, she opened her legs and gave her a sweet smile.
"Your turn, Mi-Mi."

While Angel did her own thing, Brandon turned on his game system and began playing one of his games. There seemed to be a bit of boredom in the air, and Brandon thought that they should be doing something together, and not apart.
"I've got a second controller if you'd like to join me."
He then turned back to the game and continued playing it.

Mika looked away crossing her arms to cover her breasts as she blushed again. She sighed, her body still shaking a bit, " I hope no one is watching..." She said, laying over on her stomach and in position where mika had a clear view of the front of her body. " I can't believe what I'm doing." Mika closed her eyes and gently leaned, her tongue slowly making contact. Mika then slowly started to move her tongue up and down against it.

I guess..." She said putting on a song and leaving it to play. Abel stood up and stretched walkig over to take a control and sit down to play.

Valerie giggled.
"It's just you and me, silly."
She closed her eyes and moaned gently as Mika started to lick her pussy. It was gentle but felt really good.
"Just like that..."

Brandon oriented her controller to her system and handed it to her.
"Just shoot whatever appears. The enemies are not too advanced on this level."
It seemed like something was bothering Angel, but he wasn't sure what or if she would tell him.

Back
Top Bottom