Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

RE: Christmas Only Cums Once A Year (Grave and Wiki)

Angel curled up a bit more, " ily too..." She told with a small light smile, turning on her side and changing a channel again to see what else was there then.

Mika laid down, looking up with a bored sigh. " ok then..." She laid on her stomach now, getting a pillow and laying on it waiting.

RE: Christmas Only Cums Once A Year (Grave and Wiki)

Valerie looked at her.
"What's wrong, Mika? You seem bored."
She hoped that everything was alright with her friend.

Brandon was happy that Angel seemed happy. She was channel serving, so he just watched whatever. He laid down and put his arms around her. He figured that she would like some snuggling.

Mika shrugged, " I always do unless there's something that I can do for a long time that isn't boring after a long while like arcades or something or maybe movie? We should really go out more then...." sitting up and crossed her legs and leaned back with her hands holding her up behind her.

Angel yawned and closed her eyes turning around to bury her head in his chest. " you think we could do go out more like we used to when we were on a real date?" She asked softly.

Valerie nodded.
"Maybe we should go out soon. I wouldn't mind catching a movie. What movie would you like to see?"
Valerie pulled up some theater times and movies playing at the local theater on her computer. She looked over at Mika, waiting for her answer.

Brandon looked down as Angel buried her face in his chest.
"Yeah, sure. What did you have in mind?"
He chuckled.
"Too bad it's not summer. If it was, we could go to the beach and I could see you in a sexy two-piece bikini."

She turned looking over as she went to the computer seeing what she was doing. " ill just see then..." mika leaned over a bit standing behind her to see what she wanted. " we could do that one later then...." pointing to it mika leaned more till her head was on Valeries shoulder.

" jeez you always wanna stare don't you, you weirdo...." she flicked his cheek then kissed his chin sticking her tongue out and putting her hand on his arm to sit up a bit against him.

Valerie smirked as Mika pointed out what movie she wanted to see.
"Of course you would want to see a movie about a hacker. That's fine, though, it sounds interesting."
She felt Mika's head on her shoulder and kissed her cheek.
"We can go and check it out tomorrow. It should be fun."

Brandon chuckled.
"What's so weird about a guy wanting to see his girlfriend in a bikini?"
As Angel sat up, he noticed that she was feeling playful.
"You're a dork, Angel, you know that?"
He pulled her close and kissed her on the lips, moving his head back and forth a little as the kiss intensified.
"But you're my dork," he whispered as he gently pulled away.

Mika just simply stuck her tongue out at her, wrapping her arms around her friend. " sooooo.....I wanna go out or something.....come on lets do something.." shaking Valerie like a little kid. " I don't know why I get bored so easily it sucks...." adding with a pout.

"Well I haven't been here long, and I'm still not used to everything around here well accept you dummy...." sticking her tongue out at his response after she kissed him back.

Valerie laughed as she shook her and pouted.
"Okay, okay. Even though it's like ten below we'll go out and do something. You're lucky I love you."
Valerie got out of the chair and put on a coat and some warm boots. She then went down the stairs with Mika and got the keys to her parent's car, which they didn't mind if she borrowed as long as she didn't stay out too late.

Valerie got into the car with Mika and started it. As she pulled out of the driveway, she looked at her friend.
"So, where to? You want to go to the park?"
She shifted the car into drive and began moving forward. Turning the heat on, she felt it as it began to warm up.

Brandon smiled.
"Yeah, it's different here than it was back at school. Still, I think you've adjusted well."
He looked out the window as he saw Valerie and Mika leaving.
"Looks like someone had cabin fever."
He reached around and gently squeezed Angel's breasts, kissing her deeply once more.

She slowly got up, "well it's not my fault you turned into it...." replying letting go and quietly followed behind her and crossing her arms. "Maybe the simplest thing is to hang out at the mall it's easy because sometimes I do like sitting with a crowd walking around us as we talk, or even weirdly just being part of it by checking out the shops and stuff...." she simply shrugged. " sometimes I hate it too but I think for this it works...." she leaned back a bit putting her seatbelt on and relaxing.

She jumped as her eyes widened, breaking the kiss after a moment when she felt him grab her like that. " is this really the time for that?" Angel asked with a deep red blush on her face, " and the other fact that you did that so suddenly too you know....even though your with me I guess you still can a pervert, that I strangely still love..." she curled up a bit to make sure he wouldn't grab her like that again. " if your still the dummy I love you know that I'm not really mad at you or that I hate you just because of this....." Angel leaned in to kiss his cheek.

Valerie nodded.
"Okay, the mall it is then."
She headed for the mall on the other side of town and pulled into its parking lot. She then headed inside and looked around at everything.
"So, where should we go? Did you want to head up to the second level?"

Brandon was a bit surprised by her reaction.
"What? I just wanted to touch you there. It doesn't have to lead to sex."
He watched as she curled up and then kissed his cheek.
"I know that."

Brandon kissed her cheek.
"What's wrong, babe? I used to touch you like that back at school. How come you're all of a sudden such a prude?"
He put his arms around her and pulled her close to him. They were now spooning on his bed, and he kissed the back of her head.

Mika still of course followed but next to her now as they started to walk around. "Mmmm sure then...." with that she looked around for an escalator then pointed to the one going up as she started to walk over now. " found it....hmmm wonder if their gonna have anything special like a big mall event or something or even shows..." musing with most of her experiences when she used to go to places like this a bit more.

" maybe I'm just not used to anything accept in high school. Maybe it was easier with everything back when we were first dating. Back where everything was the same no matter where you were from...I mean this is the only chance I had to be here, after like what? Two or three months than when I saw you every morning in school since we both lived close. It looks like I'm adjusting to things slower than you might expected...." she complained with a pout letting go of his arm and laying her head down as her hair covered her face hiding that her hand was over her heart admitting that she was a bit hurt at how he easily responded to calling her a prude.

Valerie nodded. She was walking along when she saw a sale.
"Wow, a 50% off sale at Hot Topic."
She went over to it and began to thumb through the rack.
"Maybe I'll buy you something sexy," she teased.
Finding a shirt she liked, she went over to the dressing room to try it on.

Brandon was a bit sad after hearing what she said.
"I'm sorry, babe. I'm sure you'll adjust when you're ready."
He gave her a gentle squeeze hug and kissed her neck.
"You're just still so sexy to me, and I sometimes can't resist touching you. Besides, you look really cute when you blush."

The whole time they were there she was mostly quiet, " jeez your really acting like the boy in this...." she teased back still keeping her arms crossed as she went off to look herself, finding a bunch of things she wish she could get.

Angel sighed, " ok I get it Brandon, it's a bit annoying now. I get that I'm slower than you in alot of things and you don't mind waiting when I do but I mean every time you say that you always have to say you love me like you did something wrong....well sorta but you just have to say sorry you know...." she told him wanting it to be simple. " theres a reason I'm here so you don't have to say that so much...come on don't forget that already..."

Valerie chuckled at Mika's teasing before she went into the dressing room. Putting on a black short-sleeved shirt that had an image of Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas on the hill on it, she exited the room and found Mika.
"What do you think? Does it look good on me?"
She looked at what Mika had found.
"Those look cute."

Brandon chuckled.
"Yeesh, I'm striking out all over the place tonight."
He turned off the TV and laid down, closing his eyes.
"Let's get some rest. I'd like to take you out tomorrow night, wherever you want to go."
Pulling the covers up to their chests, Brandon felt comfortable and was soon asleep.

She turned to Valerie, " Just funny shirts with anime stuff or saying...but there cool.." shrugging as mika looked closer at what she wore, "I like that too...well I could maybe just buy one of these shirts for now which is stupid..." with that Mike looked to see which one she would really want doubting that of course she wouldnt buy it for her but not really cared.

" whatever.....but I can't sleep without a shower though....and don't you need to change anyway?" Asking not noticing if he did change clothes already or not. With that Angel got up and went to the bathroom so she could shower and change then.

Valerie nodded.
"Yeah, if you pick out the one you really want, I'll buy it for you. It's not very expensive with 50% off."
While Mika sorted through the shirts, Valerie went back to the dressing room and changed back into her regular shirt. She came back and saw Mika still going through the shirts.
"Hey, there's one for that Black Butler show you like."

Brandon woke up a bit as Angel went off to take a shower. He got up and followed her into the bathroom, stripping off his clothing. He stepped into the shower and kissed Angel's neck.
"A shower with you in it is definitely a hot shower."
Brandon took some soap and began lathering up Angel's body. His hands massaged all over her curves and hoped that she was enjoying the attention.

"But that's gonna be another that I have to choose from all these.." she crossed her arms, as she finally picked two of them and already started walking over to wait and pay then. Mika stretched her arms up and yawned already thinking about wanting to go here again, but at the same time she wasn't even worried about the shirts anymore either.

Angel stretched her arms getting into the shower as she had one arm covering her chest, turning the shower on and slowly getting in. With that she started to wash hair but froze and jumped by the kiss. " Brandon what the hell am I gonna do with you....why the hell do you always do this now...if your gonna take a shower then you should just tell me and wait..I know your gonna complain and say "oh but we're dating" well alot of things I still don't share, and one of them is a shower...." she had one arm covering her breasts and her lower part as she froze watching him wash her. " please at least respect my space a bit..." she looked down in embarrassment, " you should already know I don't like being naked in front of anyone no matter who it is..." Angel looked up resting her head against his chest hoping he wouldn't complain or call her a prude again.

Valerie walked with Mika over to the check-out counter. Even though her best friend had picked two shirts instead of one like she asked, she decided that she would pay for them. She paid for the shirts and had them bagged before they walked out. Valerie turned to Mika, happy about getting the cute new shirt.
"So, where to next? Wanna check out the food court?"

Brandon sighed after Angel complained at him, clearly exasperated with her.
"Fine, whatever. I'll just finish up and leave."
Grabbing the shampoo bottle, Brandon lathered up his hair and then washed it before stepping out of the shower to dry off. Once he was dry, he left the bathroom and headed back to his room. Once he was in the room, he put on some comfortable clothes and got into bed, turning over so his back was facing the door.

Brandon couldn't understand what was going on with Angel. He had figured that she would be more open with him after they had had sex, but instead, she was acting like he was in the friend zone. Back at the college, she had not exactly been a sex pot, but she sure had been a lot less shy and prudish. Maybe she was falling out of love with him and these were just the warning signs of that. Brandon pulled the covers up and closed his eyes to sleep. He was definitely not happy with Angel, and debated whether he should talk with her about what was going on between them the next morning.

"Sure....but Val I picked two shirts so I could pay for one of them, i guess screw it so I could pay you back then...." she started as they walked out back into the crowd. " ok then...." with that mika turned and started for the food as she had her hands held behind with the bag walking quietly with her. It really was good to see she would be getting the attention than compared to even have little to none if she had anymore friends than Valerie.

She continued to wash herself slowly, getting out after and changing with a sigh feeling a bit better as she used the tower for her hair then hanging it back slowly walking back to his room. " Brandon don't make me feel guilty, I just want a time for myself completely that's all..." she started holding her hand to her heart. With that she slipped into the bed with him taking his arm and putting it around her neck as she laid her head on his chest and started to sleep.

Valerie shrugged.
"Don't worry about it. The shirts weren't that expensive. Stuff from Hot Topic is usually much more expensive than that."
They made it to the food court and sat down at one of the tables.
"So, what do you feel like having?"

Brandon felt himself being turned over and sighed as Angel laid her head on his chest.
"I just don't understand where all this sudden shyness is coming from. You were never like this back at the college. You always enjoyed my attention, and would sometimes surprise me with spontaneous sex stuff. It's still you and me, so what's so different now?"
Brandon was confused and hurt by how she was acting, and he just wanted to make sense of it.

"Well....whatever..." she shrugged with crossed arm as she sat down and leaned back. " hmmmm.....i guess I check that place out then...." standing, she walked over a few feet to look at the menu before running off to the line. She was really wanting something new and she found the one thing she always love to eat the most, the place being a small sushi and seafood stand, as she waited for the line then paid for what she wanted, taking her drink as she leaned back and waited leaving Valerie behind being that maybe it was her child like excitement of eating something that the Japanese restaurants she had been to rarely had.

" alot of things, not seeing you after all this time I had to leave that behind when I could never come back and I had a new life. And I mean we were young and I was more outgoing I guess then and I didn't mind having a dirty mind more than I have now, I only cared about random fun stuff like everyone else did back then. But now that we're not really in that same place anymore then things are different...Brandon what I'm saying is you can't bring back all the old times we had....im not that same person that will just agree with everything even if we are dating. I want you to treat me like you love me but treat like I'm someone you met and you wouldn't do all those weird things like follow in me in the bathroom like that.....im more mature now and I put bigger boundaries on myself.....all I really want from you now is to hold me when I'm scared and kiss me when I'm sad, i want you to be there for me and give me a reason to go on when everything sucks....." Angel snuggles into him more. " the biggest thing I see now is you give up when you don't understand, you think I hate you just because we don't agree or i don't want something from you...Brandon you try too hard, just be yourself and give yourself time to think clearly before you draw conclusion from just one action. There's a reason for everything I do and the one reason you shouldn't assume too quickly is because i hate you....which isn't at all..."

Valerie watched as Mika rushed over to a sushi and seafood stand.
"Figures."
She walked over to the pizza counter and grabbed a couple supreme slices. Heading back to the table, she sat down and began to eat. She watched as Mika moved forward in the line,wondering what she would get. She had never been much of a seafood person, but knew that her friend liked it.

Brandon sighed.
"It's a bit early in our relationship to be going full celibate, don't you think? Most couples don't do that until they're in their seventies or eighties. And aside from that, that was only like a year ago when we were doing those things, it's not like we're that much older now. I'm sorry, but I need more than just cuddling and kissing. You may have greater boundaries, but my desires are the same."

Brandon sighed.
"I'll try to respect your boundaries more, but I don't want a complete lockdown on sex. If you expect me to be there for your needs, than I should get the same consideration. It's only fair."
He looked over at the wall.
"Maybe I do try too hard, but that's only because I don't know this new you you've become."

Mika yawned and finally took her order as she paid and waited for a bit before she took her tray with the food, sitting down and clapping her hands together, " thanks for the food, now it's time to eat...." with that she took her chopsticks and started to eat quietly.

Angel sat up a bit, " the only thing for needs from you is just be happy for me at least.....and you seemed to change after I gave you my first time....too, well I'd rather have that most of kisses and some cuddles sometimes and the three words then you thinking I'm pushing you away completely by not going to the next level so soon..don't try so hard Just be yourself be yourself when we were friends, not such a weirdo but someone who I can talk to, the reason why I said yes to dating you...."

Valerie watched as Mika began to eat.
"So, what did you get? I hope it wasn't octopus or something."
She finished eating her first slice of pizza and started on the second.

Ethan looked at Angel as she sat up.
"I am happy for you. I haven't changed, though."
Her heartfelt statement softened his eyes a bit, and he sighed a bit.
"I get it. You've moved from wanting physical stuff to just needing emotional reassurance. I'll try to be what you need me to be."
Brandon gently pulled her forward and kissed her romantically.

"I love you, Angel. You've always lived up to your name with me."
He snuggled her close and kissed the top of her head.
"I'll try to be more like I was when we were just friends. Just like I adapted when we started dating, I'll adapt again."
Smiling, he closed his eyes and rested as he felt her warm body in his arms.

She couldn't help but chuckle, "something similiar, but have you heard of eel over rice?" Mika took her chopsticks and started eating, leaning back and just enjoying it. " I'm the opposite to you then too it seems with most things you know...."

" I don't really know why I have someone like you, you know....it sucks that your late to what I was saying earlier but it's really good once you get what I mean...." Angel kissed him back with a smile. " I love you too with all my heart, so don't forget that so easily either you know." With that she gave a yawn and finally started to sleep now.

Back
Top Bottom