Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

True Grave

Warrior
Brandon Wolf smiled as he turned onto Elm Street, where he had grown up in Dolores Park, Illinois. He had been away for several months attending University in Chicago, and was in his fourth and final year there. Next semester, he would graduate from the school with a Bachelors Degree in Secondary Teaching, and he would finally be able to pursue his dream of teaching History. For now, however, he was just glad to be back home. He pulled up to the two-story ranch house that was nicely decorated for Christmas and hefted his bag up to the front door. He knocked on the door, smiling as his parents came to greet him.

His mother Daisy gave him a hug and a kiss, and his father Henry also gave him a hug. Brandon made his way into the kitchen, and talked with them for a few moments. One person who had not come to greet him was his little sister, Valerie, who was a smart girl but could also be a brat sometimes. He headed upstairs and found her room on the left. He could hear music coming from within, and she seemed to be talking to someone. He thought he recognized the voice of one of her close friends.

Valerie was bobbing her head to some rock music as she was hanging out with her friend.
"See, I told you this band was awesome."
Her light brown hair was waving as she bobbed her head, and she was wearing a pink shirt that accentuated her D-cup breasts. She may have been a computer nerd, but she still knew how to make herself look hot. She exercised regularly to stay in shape. However, she squealed when someone suddenly grabbed her from behind.

"So, this is why you didn't hear me come in? You could have at least come down to say hi."
Valerie sighed, and spun her chair to greet her older brother.
"Brandon, you really need to stop doing that."
Brandon turned to her friend and gave her a nod.
"Hey there."

He then turned back to Valerie.
"Maybe if you'd come down and see me, runt, I wouldn't have to scare you like that."
He gently ruffled her hair, much to his sister's annoyance.
"Anyway, I'll leave you guys to your own thing. See ya later."
Brandon headed out of the room and into the bathroom to take a shower.

Valerie shook her head and rolled her eyes.
"He's so annoying. I swear, I don't know how we're related sometimes."
She really did love her big brother, and most of the time, he was a really cool guy. However, at times like this, he was just annoying. She put it out of her mind and began to jam to the music again.

Brandon stripped out of his clothes and stepped into the shower. He was 6'2" with a body shaped with hard muscle from sports and martial arts. His hair was a dark black and his eyes were light brown. After he had showered and changed clothes, he went into his room, which he had not seen in months. He grabbed a Pepsi out of the minifridge and kicked back on his bed to watch a show. In fact, he was watching his favorite show, the show that had first gotten him into the martial arts, Baki the Grappler.

RE: Christmas Only Cums Once A Year (Grave and Wiki)

Mika was a young girl in still into highschool living her normal life as a quiet and sometimes shy school girl not really having any friends when she first moved there. Not until she met Valerie. Ever since her first day of school they've been friends for such a long time, they weren't friends now, but best friends sharing everything and hanging out together always whether at school or maybe on the weekends when she came over to their house just to hang out with her.

Right now was another cool and calm day as she was invited to their house again, this time listening and comparing different bands they liked. "Well...yeah it's cool to me too, I like them but I'm not obsessed.." She said with a smirk looking over at her as she sat on a chair next to her. "Ummm hey..." She said waving a bit awkwardly.

Mika just giggled at what she said about her brother, "yeah...I would hate to be someone like you.." Mika sighed and leaned back against the chair, looking around the room at all the stuff she had just out of boredom and curiosity.

Mika was a 5"5 blonde girl, her hair would shine a beautiful gold color when a strong light shined on it. She had white skin and wore black boots with a purple t shirt, grey pants and black gloves.

Valerie chuckled.
"I'm not obsessed, either. I just really like the band."
She stuck her tongue out as Mika smirked at her.
"Let's try out this band."
She clicked on a Youtube video, which was playing some Techno music.

Valerie was 5'6", an inch taller than her friend. They had been friends for quite some time, Mika sharing her interest in anime and Valerie her interest in music. After she finished the Techno video, she thought about it.
"Not bad, but I've heard better."
She turned to her friend.
"What was that anime you were wanting me to check out?"

Brandon had just finished an episode of his show when his cell phone rang. It was his friend Derek, and he picked up.
"Hey, man. What's up?"
"Bro, I've got this awesome Christmas party going on. You want to come?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess."
"Awesome. It's going to be going on for a while, and there's free food and drinks. It's a jumpin' party that you should check out."
"All right, man. I'll be there in a bit."
"Awesome."

Brandon hung up and set his phone down. He wasn't really in a partying mood, but it had been a while since he had seen his friends, and he was excited to catch up. He started watching another episode of his show. Once his hair was dry, he would start getting around.

Mika sighed and crossed her arms with a nod, "ok then..." She said turning to wa the video that Valerie wanted to see next. "Yeah same here, Ive seen some pretty good techno remixes of songs actually.." Mika leaned back against her chair and took the mouse, typing into the search bar the name of the anime and letting go of the mouse leaning back against her chair again, "this one, it's super amazing and your gonna love all the characters, for me it's hard to choose a favorite between all of them and it actually had a nice ending compared to some other animes. I was just sad that it ended for me.." Mika turned to her and smiled, " your gonna love it!!"

Valerie smiled back.
"I'm sure I will. You've never steered me wrong before."
She leaned back to watch the show, thinking that it had a cool opening.

Brandon dried his hair and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a thermal shirt. He went down the hall and gently knocked on Valerie's door. Valerie paused the video and opened the door.
"Hey, Bran. What's up?"
"My friend Derek invited me to a party, and I was wondering if you and Mika wanted to come with me."

Valerie thought about it.
"That sounds fun, actually. I didn't have any other major plans."
She turned back to Mika.
"You want to go to a party, Mika? It might be fun."

Mika closed her eyes and smiled, listening to the Intro, that was her favorite thing in particular about the anime she was showing, "ahhh man, I love it so much.." She looked over at Valerie, " I would never do that to my sweet best friend..." Mika turned again to see her brother walk into the room now, " I guess...if you don't mind us coming, though of course I feel scared when I'm going to a party, who know what will happen. And I'm the only one who doesnt know anyone..." Mika stood up and wiped off her t shirt and pants. "Well Ill go then if you really want me to then.." Mika nodded and waited for them to lead the way out.

Valerie chuckled.
"Oh, Mika. You're such a worrywart. You'll be fine, I'm sure. You may even meet a cute boy there."
Brandon chuckled.

"My friends are really nice, and I'm sure they'll treat you fine. Derek won't stand for anything untoward going on at his party, don't worry."
Brandon led the women outside and told his parents they'd be back around midnight. With all of them being adults, they didn't have a curfew, but his parents preferred them back before midnight and he respected that. The party was only a few blocks away, and Brandon parked in front of the house, which was pretty big and spacious. When they were inside, Brandon got a beer and chatted with Derek.

After a little while, Brandon approached Mika.
"It's been a while since I've seen you. You're looking good."
He took a sip of his beer.
"You're a senior now, right? How's that going?"

Mika just rolled her eyes and quielty followed, walking downstairs and getting in the car. She sat in the back seat and got out when they were there, following the two siblings and lookig around as people were talking and having various conversations around the room. She sighed and went over to get a cup and get some soda, quielty leaning against the wall and wtaching everyone while she sipped on her cup. " umm thanks, it's pretty good...it's tiring too though, more homework and stuff.." She shrugged and gave a small yawn, brushing her hair to the side so it wouldn't be covering her face much.

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, I hear ya. College is pretty tiring, too. I'm just glad to be home for vacation."
When she brushed her hair from her face, he thought she looked pretty, but not as pretty as his girlfriend Angel, although credit would be given where it was due.
"You're very beautiful, Mika."

Valerie was having a good time talking with a mixed group of people. Some of the people there were schoolmates, and they introduced her to other friends. Even though she was a computer nerd, she could be pretty sociable, especially if she was a little tipsy. Some of them talked her into going out to the garage to play some beer pong. She walked outside and saw a beer pong table set up. When it was her turn, she tossed the ping pong ball and was happy when it landed in a cup.

Mika sighed and looked around but started to blush when she heard him say that. "Umm thanks...I guess." She said not really kneeling what else she could do at the moment. " well I'm gonna get some more drinks..." Mika turned and walked towards the tables, filling up her drink and glancing around the room, walking over to sit on the couch when nobody was there.

Brandon nodded.
"Okay, sure."
When she walked off, he went over to talk with some friends. Derek came over to talk with him.
"Hey, man. You brought some nice girls with you."
"It's my little sister and her best friend, so..."

"No kidding? Wow. Valerie's sure looking hot these days."
"She's definitely grown up, but she's still a brat sometimes."
"Her friend seems pretty shy. Is she always like that?"

"I have no idea. I'm pretty much just getting to know her myself."
"You should go talk with her."
"I will in a bit."
The two drifted off upstairs, talking with some other friends. Brandon thought it was nice to relax and cut loose for a bit.

Valerie's team had won at Beer Pong, and she was happy. She came back into the house and sat down next to Mika on the couch.
"Mika, what are you doing? Sitting on the couch alone isn't what you're supposed to do at a party."
She leaned over and rested her head on her shoulder.
"I've seen some hot guys that you should talk with, including one that likes anime."

"Well you know I'm not someone to just go up to everyone and introduce myself, and you know I'm really shy with new people especially somewhere like this..." Mika sighed and crossed her arms. "I'm having some fun here too, so don't worry about me." Mika looked over at her friend who looked like she wanted some girl time with her for now, "oh well that's pretty cool." Mika looked around again quielty sipping on her cup again.

Valerie nodded.
"I know that, but you need to loosen up a bit, girl. You'll never make new friends just sitting here by yourself."
She could see that her friend was not going to budge, and was comforted by the fact that she was having at least a little fun.
"I'll see you later, than."
Valerie got up and went off to talk with some other friends.

Brandon made his way downstairs, and he saw that Mika was sitting by herself on the couch. He guessed that she wasn't much for socializing, but he thought she was nice. He sat down next to her.
"So, uh...Valerie tells me that you're into anime. I'm a fan of fighting anime and some other assorted ones. What kind of anime do you like?"

"Yeah yeah, I know that..." She said with a shrug, " ok then bye.." Mika watched as she walked off then sighed just to calm herself down a bit. She was always catious about new people and of course Valerie was right that if she didn't at least try to give a little effort maybe it would back fire. But for now it was good to just be left alone. Mika sat up and crossed her amrs, putting a pillow behind her head and just relaxing quietly, she heard a voice the turned to see it was Brandon, she was a bit surprised but not too much. " yeah...i watch it.. It just really depends, I like anime with characters I will always love and remember. But I would watch maybe some fighting, supernatural, maybe something cute..." Mika shrugged and crossed her arms.

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, I hear ya. If I like an anime, then I do, regardless of what it is. I just tend to gravitate more toward fighting anime because of my interest in the martial arts."
Brandon was a green belt, a mid-ranking level, in Okinawan Karate.
"Hey, I have an idea."

He turned to her.
"We should hang out together sometime and watch some anime. A couple of my favorites are Baki the Grappler and Fist of the North Star. They've got really good stories to them."
Brandon didn't know what it was, but he just instinctually liked Mika. She seemed nice and like she could use more friends.

"Hmm that seems interesting..." She said casually, wondering about his idea, " well...uhh...sure I guess but I don't really like the old old animes though. And I'm showing Valerie this one anime I just finished too." Mika was getting a little comfortable around him now but that didn't mean he liked him completely yet. " I already have a small list of animes that I need to watch myself actually..."

Brandon nodded.
"Fist of the North Star is kind of old, yes, but it has been revamped recently. Baki the Grappler is not that old."
When she said that she had some anime of her own to watch, he smiled.
"Well, I'd be happy to join you for that. Maybe I'll really like some of them."

Brandon finished his beer and tossed it behind him into the trash can. He was one of those people who was 'one and done' when it came to alcohol, especially since he was the one driving them home. He picked out a Pepsi and cracked it to drink it.
"So, what else do you like to do? Do you have any hobbies or anything?"
Mika seemed to be warming up to him, and he was glad that they were able to converse like this.

"Well earlier i was gonna show Valerie a new anime series I wanted her to watch but of course we left for this..Ill just stick with the new stuff.." She said atanding up and stretching. "Well I draw, I can cook, and I like swimming." She looked around and yawned again, "shouldn't we go soon? I think your parents said we have to be back before midnight and I have to go home unless Valerie and your parents don't mind staying maybe a night."

Brandon nodded.
"Okay, that's fine."
She told him about her interests.
"That sounds great."
Mika then said that it was getting close to time to go.
"Yeah, it's about that time."

Brandon went upstairs and said goodbye to Derek and some friends. He found Valerie and they headed outside.
"I'm sure my parents would be fine with you spending the night," Valerie told her friend.
She was a little bit drunk, having consumed two beers, but at the late hour, she could pass for just being tired. Brandon drove them back to his house, and the three went inside. Valerie checked with her parents to see if Mika could spend the night, and they were fine with it.

The three headed upstairs, with Brandon going into his room. Valerie went into her room with Mika and sat down at the computer.
"So, you hung out with Brandon a little, huh? It is nice to see you two getting along."

Mika sighed and stretched, following them back to the house and walking in to see their parents again, she waited for Valerie for a moment then followed her up to the room, closing the door and sitting on the computer with her. " we only talked but it wasn't really much.." She shrugged and leaned back against the chair a bit.

Valerie nodded.
"Well, at least you talked with someone. I mean, we only talked a bit at first, and here we are now, best friends."
She got up and walked over to the bed.
"Mika...There's been something I've been wanting to talk with you about. But, you have to promise not to tell anyone, EVER."

Brandon had changed into his relaxing clothes and sat down on his bed. In addition to liking anime, Brandon was a gamer. He had a PS3 and an Xbox 360, with the former being a Christmas gift and the latter being bought by himself. He was playing Batman Arkham Origins on the PS3, and was excited about the new Batman game that had just come out. As he sat back, he steeled himself for battle. He had beaten it on the other two difficulties, and now he was going to tackle the hardest difficulty.

Mika looked over and closed her eyes with a smile, " well you just seemed a nice person to me, I'm more shy with boys than girls, though with girls I still feel shy though not as much. " she said with a slight blush to her cheeks. Mika sat a bit and leaned against the chair, " talk about? Well ummm...sure I rpomise I won't tell anyone, I would never do that to my best friend." Mika wrapped an arm around her shoulder and hugged her for a momen wonderig what she wanted to talk about that was a secret.

Valerie smiled as Mika hugged her a bit. She put her arm around her friend and hugged her back.
"Well, you know that I like boys. I've never really been intimate with a boy before, but I've thought about it. Lately, though, I've started to feel like I'm branching out a bit. I think I'm starting to like...girls."

She blushed a bit, a bit embarrassed to say it out loud.
"I first noticed it a few days ago, when I was in the girl' locker room. I mean, it wasn't full-blown lust or anything like that, but I was kind of curious to sneak a peek. Maybe it's just hormones or a phase, but I think there is a part of me that's attracted to girls."
She turned to Mika, a nervous grin on her face.
"We've always been open with each other, so I wanted you to know."

She rested her head on her shoulder.
"But I don't want anyone else to know. Some of those girls are bitches, anyway, and they might start calling me 'dyke' and 'lesbian', mean things like that. People always like to jump to conclusions. I'm just curious to see what it's like with a girl. You understand, right?"

Mika looked at her, "oh..so your experimenting with being bi then." She sighed and yawned crossing her arms. " it's ok I understand how you feel,I promise I won't tell anyone and I'll fight anyone who's stupid enough to assume that toward you. I respect your decision for trying this and I won't hate or think you anything less than my friend. I love you you best friend." Mika leaned back a hugz, it must be getting late, it's time to sleep then."

Valerie nodded.
"I guess. I'm really more bi-curious than bisexual at this point. I don't even really know if I'd like being with a girl yet."
She was so happy that Mika was so understanding.
"I love you, too, Mika."

She knew that she was a little drunk from the party. However, it felt like these were real feelings. If she was going to experiment, she would want to do it with Mika, someone she knew and trusted.
"You're right. But before we do it, would you do something for me?"
She turned to face her and sat Indian-style on the bed.

Her cheeks were burning with embarrassment. She had never done anything like this, and was nervous. But, she knew she could trust Mika not to tell anyone.
"Would..."
She looked away for a moment before looking back at her.
"...Would you let me kiss you?"

Back
Top Bottom