Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for MxF! Plots, pairings, and concepts inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Looking for roleplays--would love to brainstorm something up!

Thread updated! Still looking.

What I am thinking of is a female photographer that has been paired with a male photographer who is a chauvinistic, too good looking, smartass, ect for over the last several years. She has not been given a chance to do a solo spread in the magazine company that she works for. She does the work and the co-worker gets all of the credit because of who his dad is. She is fed up and a friend has recommended her for a job through an agency that makes camping gear and natural products. This agency has just started a new side line magazine which is intended to promote not only their products but also the wild animals.

My girl would be a ranch girl who knows how to shoot and shoot well. She has roughed it since she was a teenager with the men on her father's ranch which means that the men look at her as Daddy's little for most of her life even though she actually can out shoot a few of them by high school. All of her life she has struggled to get out of life what she rightly deserves and by her own efforts- not because she is Daady's girl or be the one who does the work and gets no credit because the older by 2 years co-reporter has his father on the board and part owner.

Are you willing to play against her?

Certainly! I'd be very interested in playing something like that--I take it you want me to take on the role of the antagonistic male photographer?

No that is in the past.
Here is the now part.
Miranda (my girl) will be needing a travel guide in Africa. You will be the guy who will be taking her about, guiding her on her photography trip on an African safaris. You will need to make your own background and figure why as well how you are going to take Miranda on her African Safaris trip.
You will get to use then keep a new line of products that I have created and Miranda will be bringing to you.

Do you have any questions so far?

Ah! Okay, I was a little confused at first, but that makes sense.

Sounds interesting!

Would you like to create your guy while I start the RP stuff? I'll post it here when I am done. :)

For got to ask where shall we play? Non-Sexual Roleplay, Semiprivate Roleplays or General Original Roleplay?

I'm thinking General Original Roleplay ought to fit the bill.

I'll get started on brainstorming up my character! ;)

Sounds fine. I'll post my info there when it is set up.

For discussion: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61989

For actual RP: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61987

Karameida moved the RP because I didn't put our names on the Title Line....... Sorry.... got to go find them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom