Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

YIM Lord of the Rings Roleplay (MXF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody's River

Super-Earth
Hey ladies,

I have another thread that you can find the link to in my signature, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post another thread. I'm currently looking for a fun, sultry female to engage in a roleplay with centered around Middle-Earth and JRR Tolkien's world.
I'm aware that this is a bit on the nerdy side so I'm bound to get some polarized reactions. I'm okay with that.

You can find an extensive list of rules in my other thread, but the mainline are these three:
No one under the age of 18
Must spell properly during the roleplay
Must have Yahoo Instant Messenger

Other then those two aforementioned rules, I'm pretty laid back.

The amount of scenes I have are pretty extensive and diverse, but all of them take place in Tolkien's world of Middle-Earth.

PM me for my Yahoo ID or if you have any questions.
I'm more than happy to send written scenes to you if you'd like a sample.

Don't waste my time.

Cheers!

NR

Here's a scene I'm looking at doing.
I'm open to suggestions and ideas.
Hope ya dig it. Feel free to pm me if you want to continue it.

You're the daughter of an Elven noble of Rivendell and a close confidante to Elrond and I'm the son of a Dunedain scout who has been used to life in the wild until my father though not long ago took up residence in the Elven kingdom when my father became a diplomat to Rivendell via the Dunedain. As such I was raised around Elves and you and I grew up together.

At first, you hated me and thought I was just a filthy human, but we gradually grew on one another and are now very, very close friends. At this point in our lives we're both young adults in our physical primes. You're a captain of the city guard, rigid, determined, and steadfast. It's often rare to get a laugh or a smile from you. I work with the patrol often and am often gone slaying Orcs that come close to the borders of Imladris. Unlike you, I'm calm, confident and rarely take anything seriously, often making a joke out of things, even when my own life is at risk.

At this point our friendship has turned into something a bit deeper. We'll often share the same bed or snuggle up and watch the waterfalls, both of us finding it therapeutic. While there hasn't been any consummation, we have locked lips a few times though we chalk it up to the closeness of our friendship.

I recently just returned from a skirmish where you were given word that I almost died being too reckless. I come back with the rest of the patrol with a smile on my face, scratching my stubbled, square jaw. You walk up to me, still clad in your armor and slap me hard across the face, turning the heads of a few Elves around us.

PM me if this interests you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom