Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Elf Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Said-The-Raven

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I only rp over YIM, so please add me there.

A few things:
1-3 paragraphs min.
This will be a low smut roleplay, I want some good story developed.
Be literate.

Here is the shell RP idea I have developed:

A prince is raised in splendor in an elven kingdom. He grows up with the best teachers, clothes and food, but was always jealous of a young orphaned elven girl.At first he does what most young boys do, tease her relentlessly to the point of being cruel. But one day he goes to far and makes her run away. After a search party finds her the young prince feels terrible and the two become friends.

Almost 100 years later, the prince is a young man who sees the violence humans are causing and calls for them to be destroyed, his father has him exiled because of his behavior. Years later he comes back with a dragon - ends his father and takes the throne. Thus begins is reign of terror on the humans to take revenge for their violence and disorder against the Earth and his people. The girl from long ago has grown into one of the most beautiful and talented rulers in the land, one who was loyal to his father... will she join his crusades against the humans or will she help the humans survive his monsterous attacks. And what of their love? Will it be able to be rekindled while the world is burning around them?

I would like us to talk about the idea and build a bit more. This is by no means a COMPLETE roleplay. Please message me on here or YIM ASAP to begin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom