Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking: God of Fertility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razz

Star
4eHEvXU.gif

[td]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[/td][td]

Humans used to flock to his temples and pray to him, day and night. They would make him offerings of food and livestock, and hold large celebrations and parades in his honor. Times change, though, and over time, the number of worshipers began to drop. Fast forward to modern day America (or Japan), and there is no one left who worships him. His shrines? Abandoned. His name? Forgotten...

That is, until the faithful day a young woman crossed one of his temples. She wasn't religious in any way, but seeing an abandoned temple left in such a sorry state somehow made the girl feel bad. So, she took it upon herself to clean the temple up, figuring she'd just make the place less depressing and then be on er way. However, as she cleaned the temple up, she began to feel drowsy... and when she woke up, she found herself face to face with the most handsome man she had ever seen!

This idea is obviously really underdeveloped, and could definitely use some fleshing out. I'm simply craving to play as a human against a fertility god! c;

PM me if you'd like to expand on this idea with me~!

[/td]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom