Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Free! Swim Club Based Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIX

Planetoid
So I'd like a little something casual on the side for the holiday break since I have about three weeks of it. I work around a pool quite a bit and am an avid swimmer myself, I think this would be neat.

I am a literate role player and am looking for a fun, creative partner able to contribute to the plot and is easily able to write a minimum of a meaty paragraph and write for multiple side characters in addition to your main. It'd be great if you were fairly active, maybe a post or two a day.

I have not seen Free! But I have read of it and enjoy the premise. I have a couple of ideas for the plot including the integration of rivals, a girls club, and or a diving club, etc and the like and things but would like collaboration.

I'd like to experiment with some yaori MxM relationships, but there will be MxF. Mature themes, however I want this to be plot and character driven, more so the latter.

I don't mind it being set in Japan, I think I'd be extotic, especially if they take a holiday to Australia or another country.

It's weird that all of these statements start with "I".

Please drop me a line. I always respond to PMs or messages with PMs so please don't hesitate! Let me know what you think! {But please don't start it out with, "hi, how are you" and that's all. I wanna get to know you, if you have any ideas let them be known! :)}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom