Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Knight

Super-Earth
Is it wrong to want to come home to a happy little pet? Someone who's eyes light up when she sees me and craves my time and attention.

Is it wrong to spoil my little pet? Give her a good amount of affectionate head pats, playful kisses, sinful caresses and make her feel loved.

Is it wrong to dress her up? To have her wear whatever nerdy, cute or sexy outfit I'm in the mood for, and if she happens to be in costume, to have her play the part.

Is it wrong for me to have her be addicted? To have her crave and beg for every naughty act we would do, and then reward her with a nice, hot and milky load deep inside of her pussy all the while calling her a "good girl."

Is it wrong for me to ask you to be that girl?

Male interest in a fun, kinky and lighthearted master/pet or master/slave scenario with a female. I'm looking to play both modern and fantasy scenarios that involve a dominant but loving master and his playful pet. At the moment, I'm not looking for forced but a willing pet to fit into this kinky scenario.

The perfect roleplay would be a good mixture of both romance and kink for this. That said, I'm also willing to hear out your ideas, so feel free to PM me if you have a twist you'd like to add or have something of a similar flavor.

Looking forward to playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom