Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human X Furry plots and pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory11

Star
Hey guys I've been hankerin for a good Human X furry RP for awhile now, with me playing the human male and you, the Furry female.

I prefer a RP with more plot than smut but with a couple of these, plot and smut will be about 50-50 and one is mostly smut-based.

For kinks, I'd really like to incorporate some things like pheremones, "going into heat" and so on and so forth, if you can provide me with that, I'll love you forever.

Plot: In an alternate world of Furries, Mechs etc... the world has been plunged into a third world war, unlike before though this war wasn't two sides (like the Axis and the Allies in WW2) but instead had many sides. We play as a 2 person crew of a MK 7 "Icarus" class heavy combat Mech, essentially unlike the other more nimble models or long distance craft, this one guzzles up fuel like there's no tomorrow, can take more hits than a city before going down and carries enough heavy ordinance to level half of Russia.

I play as the pilot of this mech, when it comes to operating this beast of a machine MC is the guy to go to, but when it comes to say, the Mech takes a hit and needs repairs, YC is the one to see.

While fighting deep in the Jordan dessert as part of an international task force sent to eradicate "volatile forces" as they're known, AKA religious nut jobs with access to large quantities of conventional and chemical weapons, before they can throw the more official battle lines across the region into total dissaray.

During an OP though, communications go down, and before too long our Mech runs out of fuel, leaving our characters stranded alone, in the middle of the desert with enemies all around, and what's more, YC is in heat, and she's never had a human before...

I was hoping your character could be a switch, always trying to seduce MC and get into his pants (sexually aggressive) even while he's trying to stay focussed on finding friendly territory, but takes on a more submissive role when they're say, i an enclosed space where her pheromones are concentrated and take more of an effect.

(pic for YC)
http://i.imgur.com/rnaLTgb.png

2nd pot:

Imagine if you will, another world like our own, where humans don't exist, instead there are human/animal hybrids who inhabit the land in relatively small far more primitive civilizations. Humans on the other hand are from "our" world, to them they call it the year "2387" and for the first time, they're attempting something the media claims is "time travel" but in reality, it's crossing between universes.

Humans create the portal and go through, before long contact is made with the locals, locals trying to drive the humans out initially have success, until the humans discover something incredible, something ancient people would call "magic" wielded by these natives, their strange, complex rituals amazingly had practical and direct effects.

The humans stayed to study this strange phenomena. They set up their own towns and mining operations in areas the locals didn't consider to hold any particular significance in regards to religion or culture as to avoid setting off a war which would inevitably result in a completely unwanted genocide.

I play as a human miner, having worked on this new world for several months he's gotten a decent feel for it, and is even known to give some of his chocolate rations to the tribal locals when coming across them in the forests (say, while taking a shortcut between buildings, payment for safe passage)

While working one day, one of the local tribe's priestesses walks into the human mining operation, ignoring the calls for her to put on a safety hat (like her kin who get rewarded for helping the human workers) or to leave, she comes to MC, a common worker just doing his thing... then, she grabs him, pulls him close and kisses him, then proclaiming her to be his bride, as she recently had what she would call a "prophetic dream" that this was destiny.

Pic for YC: http://i.imgur.com/pTuQW1c.png

Plot 3:
(this one is... a LOT more sexual, also requiring you to play 3 characters, I can play all the side characters if you'd wish)

It's a time of kingdoms and holy wars, in the desert lands of N Africa in an alternate earth where humans and furries live. I play as a disgraced soldier from Europe, having seen his comerades fall to an enemy ambush he shamed himself and ran, chosing self-exile rather than to rationalize why he ran.

After weeks of traveling, he collapses in the middle of the desert, soon to be swallowed up by the desert, but he wakes up in what he thinks is heaven, surrounded by pillows, scented candles and 3 beautiful Furry women, they're a traveling dancing trio who found him passed out on the ground. they ask him to work for them, to be their protection, their bodyguard, but the thing is, they have no money... of course these ladies are more than "liberal" when it comes to things like sex, and are quite happy to give such a big, strong human man all the pleasures of the flesh in exchange for his sword to come between them and bandits, rape-y town guards/crowds and more...

Pic for YC(s):
http://i.imgur.com/cMpdLUP.jpg

Plot 4:
(In this one you'll be playing a dom role)

In the ghettos and slums of L.A lies a gym, in this world, furries are among the other minorities over-represented in ghettos in America. this Gym in question, a place sitting on the corner of an inner-city highway and a small side road is the home of YC(s?) two/a (you know what? you can play one or 2 roles here, I'll just be using the plural) big, strong and buff Furry girls, having grown sick of being picked on by their families and the street gangs harrassing them on the street, they bought this small failing gym and have since been living in it, not even running it as a business, instead living in it like a house.

On one scorching hot saturday afternoon while YCs are working up a sweat in the gym, the front door opens, all the locals know not to go in there, as the last time some gang-bangers waltzed in, they all left with broken bones, but this guy isn't some gang banger, he's a student all the way from Australia, having gotten a scholarship for a university in L.A, he was forced to live in this low-income neighbourhood simply because he couldn't afford anything else. YCs tell him to leave but he pleads with them, tells them he can pay. knowing YCs need the money, they accept and let him work out.

Initially his workout is pathetic, he can barely hit the punching bag, can't hold his own in the ring, and the weights he can lift are "meh" not being able to stand watching this pathetic display, YCs decide to give him some training. As the days wear on, the heat continues, the thick smell of sweat fills the gym, both his own and their own. all this constant exercise, the smell, the sweat and the heat all build up, tempers get short... and pretty soon our characters are more interrested in checking out eachother's sweaty, groaning, grunting bodies than actually working out...

Pic for YC(s): http://i.imgur.com/BhcgKpJ.png

I came up with these plots while I typed so please just say if there's anything you don't like about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom