Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving A (Very) Dark Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Quixotic

The Lowest Form Of Wit
Withdrawn
I'm searching for a partner to join me on a twisted, dark, depraved and provocative journey. Below is a concept I've worked with before - although we didn't end up using that exact plot -, and it's amongst the most enjoyable stories I've ever written, however unfortunately due to real-life commitments my collaborator needed to drop out. I'm now looking for something along similar lines.

Internet Killers

He was a thirty-something security consultant, highly intelligent and respected by his peers. She was a twenty-something college student, bright and attractive, your typical girl next door. He was a closet psychopath. She had a dangerous kink. He fantasised about raping and killing young women. She got off to seeing others in pain. They met in an underground chat-room. She issued him a challenge. Did he have the balls, or was he all talk? That's how their partnership began.

The original thread can be found here, however I'm not looking to carry on from what's written, but to start afresh and give it our own unique spin. Having said that, if possible, I would like to reprise the role of Pete Norris, and have an idea of how that could be done in the context of a new story, whilst also bringing about a resolution to the last. That's not mandatory though.

Whilst I expect the interactions between the male and female leads in any story decided upon to contain mental and physical violence, both sexually and non-sexual, I am looking for a fellow protagonist, not a 'Villain/Victim' relationship (though that's where it could possibly end up). Not for the squeamish, I envisage it being a Richard Laymon-esque serial killer/slasher movie parody, along the lines of 'Natural Born Killers', on steroids, but with more character development and plot.

Depraved, dark, but also fun, and light-hearted at times, many kinks and acts of perversion are on the table in service of the story, (it's not something I derive sexual energy from, but I do want to write something unique, provocative and shocking, with few limits, because well, it's enjoyable, XD), and I've many ideas of where it could go and how it could work, and am also open to your suggestions. You want to throw a few male victims in there, or have them forced to watch as their girlfriends are raped and murdered? Sure, why not.

Please note: I'm not stuck on this particular scenario; if you've something else in mind for a psychologically dark and provocative story which breaks a few taboos, along with the cliche 'female as nothing more than pathetic, helpless victim' mould, feel free to throw your ideas at me. Collaboration is a good thing.

Links to current threads below, and more general information can be found on my Request Threads, linked in my signature. If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM. Am probably looking for slower-paced over rapid-fire responses with this particular story.

Current Active Threads

A debt of gratitude goes out to my current partners, for not only being great writers, but for also playing characters with an independent will who are enjoyable to write against. And no, for once I'm not being a smart-ass, I mean (almost) every word!

Active Threads
Not So Snow White - Aurelia
The Heiress And The Hacker - SilvaMoon
The Manor - Malicious Lullaby
The Road To Fame - Sumi

Active Threads - Elliquiy
The Proposition - JuliettaRossi

RE: Lit Male Looking To Write A Dark, Depraved and Provocative Story. Care To Join Me?

A little bump

RE: Lit Male Looking To Write A Dark, Depraved and Provocative Story. Care To Join Me?

A bump for you..All the best~

RE: Searching For A Female To Write A Psychologically Dark And Provocative Story.

InTheSkyWithDiamonds said:
A bump for you..All the best~

Thanks, and same to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom