Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden! (Jack Stalker and AndNich123)

Make myself presentable, she thought. It was a task that was certainly just as difficult as it was easy there in the back of Dominus’ limo. She ran her fingers through her hair in an attempt to achieve some semblance of order. From her bag she took out her compact and eyed her flushed face in the small, round mirror. It was clear what she had been doing, and yet here she was applying a thin layer of makeup in an attempt to mask the effects of her most recent orgasm, literally, at the hands of Mr. Dominus. She dabbed her lip gloss once more as he began to climb from the limo, puckering her lips over and over as she gazed at her reflection.

As satisfied as she was going to be with her appearance, and for lack of time to do more, she took his hand as he offered it to her. She looked up at the sign looming overhead to the boutique. She had never been to this part of town. As well off as her father was thanks to Mr. Dominus, they still could not afford this district. The sign was a muted gray color with soft, curvy letters. It was the name of well known designer, one that she had read about in one of her fashion magazines and watches the various models march down the catwalk on television proudly wearing his designs with an emotionless face. Now she was about the cross the threshold to a boutique named after him and selling the fine pieces of apparel he had created. Dominus’ hand was warm and firm; an she enjoyed having him in front of her leading the way. She already would clearly follow where he commanded her to go, but to literally have him leading the way, where he wanted her to go was an intimate act in and of itself. She smiled as he mentioned taking her to dinner and showing her off. He wanted other people to see her as a possession perched on his arm. She wanted people to know she was his possession. To what extend she was his was none of their concern. Unless, of course, he wanted them to know.

The door was held open for them by a man dressed in a suit. He appeared to be not unlike any other doorman one would encounter at an apartment building. He tipped his hat to them both before his white gloved hand pulled the door and held it open for them. She nodded to him as she was lead inside. The carpeting so soft her feet felt as they were sinking. Soft music filtered into the space, and several crystal vases were seen throughout with oversized white flowers.

She followed him through the open space traversing through the chairs and end tables until a lady dressed in a sharply dress approached them. It was as if she had already been told exactly what was going on. Kiera released his hand leaving him behind as she followed the woman through the store. She prattled on and on about the various items within the store and how it was her job to take care of her. She assured her they had nothing in the store as special as she was. This woman was probably under the delusion that she was his daughter. There was no way she would suspect anything more going on, she thought. If she did, then this woman did a wonderful job of concealing that as well as what she thought of Keira and the entire situation.

She led her through the store, and Keira finally began to point out the sort of things she was looking for. The lady nodded assuring her they had exactly what she was looking for. Keira was relieved to say the least, and she made her way to the changing area. She could see Dominus sitting there with a glass in his hand. Had he been there the whole time? Relaxing? Drinking? She slipped behind the closed doors and awaited the clothing to be brought to her. The walls were the same muted color as most of the shop. A large chaise lounge was against one wall while a huge; floor length mirror was opposite it. She starred at her reflection in the mirror amazed she was even there. From her secure home and her average to school to surroundings such as this. All because of Mr. Dominus, she smiled. I owe him so much, and I’m going to do best to thank him constantly. The door opened and a metal rack was pushed inside with her with her clothing choices, all in her size, hanging neatly. Though this older woman who had assisted her thus far offered to help her, Keira refused. She was sure she could handle changing her own clothing.

The first thing she picked up from the rack was the dress she had chosen for the evening. Kiera decided you simply can’t go wrong with a little black dress. The lace rested softly on her shoulders. She felt as though she wasn’t wearing a single thing. Her lingerie was simple as well. A sheer, black thong along with a strapless, lace bra. She left her legs bare of any sort of stockings. She wanted Dominus to be able to run his hands along her skin. She opened the door and approached him taking steps much like the models on the catwalk she had watched countless times did pausing right in front of him. “Tell me Mr. Dominus, please, if this is to your liking?” She turned allowing him a chance to view every single angle. She knew the lingerie reflected who she really was. Her dress was sexy and still offering her some coverage, and yet beneath she felt like the slut she truly was. She leaned down, her hand grasping her ankle, and as she rose she caressed her own leg. Her hand came to rest on her inner thigh as she stood before him with her legs slightly parted. “I hope you like it Mr. Dominus.”

She smirked as she turned to head back to the changing room. He had told her to pick something out suitable for thehttp://i57.tinypic.com/4ihe9d.jpg[/IMG]] office, and though she wasn’t sure about leaving school, she had followed his orders. She began to change her clothing once more for what would the first time in a string of various choices she had for him. She would show him her http://i60.tinypic.com/ziup11.jpg[/IMG]]choices reflecting her own style, her own thoughts about what she should wear. Some of her choices were the common, casual attire one would expect to see. “I hope this is to your liking as well Mr. Dominus? Will there be anything else Mr. Dominus? Perhaps you have some filing you need taken care of? I can bend over and shove the files into their tight space,” she whispered as she leaned over him in his chair.

Keira knew she was teasing him further, a bit more, and she was pretty sure she knew the consequences for being such a cock tease to him. After all, that’s what got in her current position. Dominus would only take so much, she was sure, before he would take action. In fact, she was counting on just that. Her choices simply kept the lines of what she felt the clothing should reflect in someone in the position he was giving her. She finally approached him wearing what she thought was overly http://i57.tinypic.com/1zyhbeu.jpg[/IMG]]conservative. No more skin was revealed than necessary, and this was all done on purpose. “Mr. Dominus would this be appropriate to allow us both to keep her minds focused? I wouldn’t want your mind to wonder as you made crucial choices. You have so much power, so many people counting on you, that I would be saddened greatly if I was the cause of your mind taking a detour into a dark, depraved place.” She had circled him and was massaging his shoulders. “I can show the bathing suit now, but please Mr. Dominus, allow me to show you just one more thing,” she questioned. “I’m sure you’re going to love it. Just love it.” There was a hint of an evil laugh in her voice as she sauntered away from him towards the changing room.

This was her finest choice yet. Keira eyed her last choice with the same feelings she had often felt when she would visit her father at work. Consequences, she thought. There certainly would be some for this, but then again, he already knew she was a cock teasing whore. This would only remind him of that and further cement her status as his whore, his slut. She changed her clothing quickly before barely opening the door. She held the bathing suit outside as it still hung on the hanger. “Here you go Mr. Dominus. Tell me if this will do for the pool, and tell me if http://i62.tinypic.com/65n21f.jpg[/IMG]]this will do for everywhere else,” she asked throwing the door open further. She stood there in her lingerie awaiting his reaction ready for anything he might say or do.

The fire which burned down Dominus' throat as he killed another drink while he waited for Keira, was nothing compared to the surge of power and the pulsing throbbing which ran through his cock at the sight of her as she made her first appearance. He took a few moments to put down his drink and run an admiring gaze over her as she revealed her first choice. It was a little black 'rape me' dress, one in lace which showed off every inch of her legs possible without appearing to be too slutty. In his opinion it was something a young girl might wear when she was out with her father, something which would draw attention but could be argued to be a simple innocent garment designed to look nice and nothing more. Of course everyone knew different and only the most naive would think they could wear such a thing without enticing a man to want to fuck her senseless. He gave an amused grin as he looked Keira over and gave an approving nod. He reached out, sliding a hand around a thigh and drawing her closer to stroke her leg from knee to the hem of her dress. "I approve." he nodded simply as she bent down to stroke her own flesh and tease his cock in the way she often had in the past, a way which he had become accustomed to.

The next three choices she made brought his cock to steel hardness once again, a bar of stiffened flesh straining beneath his pants as he watched her move around his chair and tease him in a way which he marvelled had not gotten her raped or fucked by her own father as yet. He could tell by the way she moved, behaved and spoke, that she knew exactly what she was doing and likely knew exactly what was going to happen to her tight young flesh, once his resolve to keep his hands off her for the moment had finally been eroded to nothing. "That is a good choice of office wear Keira. I think you will enjoy your time working for me, just as I will enjoy watching you carry out your assigned duties wearing such a professional looking outfit which still serves to show enough of your flesh to keep me hard." he growled, as she progressed to a red dress which invited nothing but rape and depravity to be visited upon her "I will clearly need to brief my staff, on their expected duties and behaviour, before you arrive." he told her. The red and black number brought long lingering gazes. "You will make a note of wearing that one first. To christen the office so to speak." he instructed her. Finally he shook his head at her trouser suit. "Unacceptable. You will be expected to incorporate a skirt and heels into all of your work outfits, as well as your casual wear. Perhaps you might take one of those, in order to slip into it before you head home in order to ease any concerns that your family might have about your duties at my company." he pondered aloud. "But for everyday duties, as I said, I want to see your flesh." he finished, smacked her ass loudly when she turned to leave in the final suit.

He wondered if her overly teasing nature was because she felt she had some sort of immunity here? That perhaps the staff would come running should they suspect any untoward goings on transpiring in the changing area? Alas, such dedication to decency was placed aside in favour of power and money, in favour of custom and reputation. Her final choices brought a raised eyebrow. "The first one is not acceptable Keira. I like the string bikini look, that is effectively a design where the bikini bottoms are tied at the sides with strings. I also think that the top style is unsuitable for your perfect, but tiny, breasts." he informed her as he looked the garments over. "I agree that the lingerie you are wearing is interesting enough, with its lacy faux skirt." he nodded with a stroke of his chin. He stood up and approached, placing his hands on her he moved her back into the changing room and looked to the side, selecting a bikini from a few he had instructed the assistant to add to the rack. This string bikini is perfect." he told her, showing it to her. "As for the rest, we will have all but the dress sent to an apartment at my offices, after all, we can't have your parents thinking I might be purchasing you inappropriate clothing. Be sure to instruct the assistant to send three of anything which 'could be torn off or shredded while engaged in rough fucking', make sure that you use those words exactly" he continued. "Now, I've sent for some suitable accessories, heels and other items, right now you need to be getting into the selected outfit for the restaurant." he explained. "Although from the way you have been teasing me with glimpses of the dirty cock hungry little whore who will be working with me, I could almost imagine that you wanted me to fuck your virginity away from you, right here in this changing area.... rest assured though, Keira, when I finally sink into your tight little cunt and spread it wide with my cock until you have your first real orgasm and become a woman as well as a dirty little fuck toy, that it will be some where that the experience can be repeated. Perhaps my penthouse suite atop my office building, perhaps in my office, maybe in your parents house... splayed out on the family dinner table where, each time you sit down to eat with them, you will hear your moans and screams echoing about the place as I drove open your cunt and sank myself balls deep inside your virginal fuck hole. " he growled.

"Now, let's deal with your minor infractions before we leave." he said, taking out his phone. "Bring in the things I requested." he instructed the assistant at the other end as Dominus stepped out of the changing room but left the door open. "I don't want you to be wearing anything under your dress this evening, so strip yourself naked. Then stand in front of the mirror, place your hands out against it at face height and lean forwards slightly. Stay like that until I tell you otherwise." he commanded her, not turning to check whether she had complied he received a box from an entering attendant, who looked Keira over before making her departure. Turning, Dominus re-entered the changing room. He placed a pair of shoes at Keira's feet as he stood behind her, resting a hand on her red ass cheeks as he set the footwear up for her to put on. Then he stood up and reached around her neck from behind, affixing a diamond studded choker tightly around her throat, tight enough for her to feel it squeezing her throat and controlling her breath. He then stood up, unzipping his pants and then grasping her waist to lift her off the ground to aid in her slipping into the shoes. e shifted his hips to drive his cock between her thighs, the hard rigid flesh began stroking through the groove of her slit, back and forth as he began to fuck her cunt flaps without entering her tight sacred cunny. He shifted a hand to her ass and gave it a SMACK!.

"Now, Keira, you will repeat the following until I have delivered twenty smacks to your firm and tight little ass." he told her. "I will not wear trouser suits to the office Mr Dominus." SMACK! "I will wear the string bikini's you select for me at the pool Mr Dominus." SMACK! "Then, once I have finished, you will beg me not to take your virginity here in this changing room. You will tell me where you would like me to take it, provide me with alternatives. Beg me to defile your tight young cunt in the place of your choosing... who knows, I may even listen." he growled as his thick searing hot shaft spread her quim and stroked its length along the sinful crease of her snatch, back and forth, the bulbous head sticking out ahead of her through her legs and almost nudging the mirror. "Come along Keira, we still have one last trip to undertake before we leave for dinner." he grunted, his blisteringly hot and rampantly hard cock almost lifting her off the ground as he fucked it between the folds of her gash, uncaring and oblivious to the chance of a returning assistant seeing him fuck a girl clearly young enough to be his own daughter. He fixed his eyes on hers in the mirror, a glare of lust and depravity in his eyes as he fucked her, occasionally pulling back to drive a stroke between her ass cheeks, smearing juices through her crack before returning to his depraved fucking of her slit.

She knew he would not approve of the trouser suit. It was true it was her testing her limits and pushing boundaries as well as a joke towards him. She knew Dominus’s longing to see her skin, and if she had it all covered up, his desires would not be met. It was a risky endeavor, and one that she could not help but smirk at as he explained his viewpoint on the chosen look. The string bikini did catch her off guard. She was sure he would love being able to see more of her skin. As he mentioned her tiny breasts, she felt a twinge of anger spark. Then why don’t you take your money and fix my tiny breasts, she thought. The words, the thought, never made it to her lips. Instead she simply lowered her eyes as he spoke. Even though what he had to say about her lingerie wasn’t bad, she still never met his gaze. In fact, it wasn’t until his hands reached her as he began to guide her back into the changing room that she even looked up. Dominus kept speaking, issuing more orders for her, and being as precise as ever. She nodded hoping she would remember everything he was telling her. If she forgot anything, there was no doubt that he would remind her in his own special way. Her ass still felt the sting of being recently reminded to never break the rules, and yet here she was testing him already. Her breathing caught as he talked of taking her virginity in various places. It was amazing how fast how her body had already grown accustomed to him, reacting to his voice, his words. Her nipples hardening slightly, the tingle running through her clit, her pussy already feeling slightly moist, and her entire body on the verge of quivering just from his warm breath on her skin, her face. The very thought of his rock hard cock sinking into her, cutting into her like a knife into hot butter, made her want to sink the floor where she stood, but Dominus had more class than that. Keira was sure he would want their first time to be special. It already would clearly be memorable. He had already made such an impact on her already. The very thought alone made her want to rub her still sore ass in fact. Grow for me one more time, she thought, wanting to reach up and grab the material of his shirt, his tie, something, and pull him close to her so she could taste his mouth.

It was so easy to get lost in such thoughts, but Dominus brought her back from her reverie with talk of her infractions. Keira knew she was playing with fire, and now she was about to feel the burn of the flames. A bit of shock, as well as curiosity peaked as he stepped from the changing room. His eyes washed over her, and she could feel the lust rising both within him as well as herself. Naked. As that one, that one single word, left his lips she nodded slowly, shaking. Here, in this public place, he wanted her to strip naked, and that thought alone was enough to make her entire body quake. Add to that the fact that anyone could see at any moment, and it was all she could do to stand still. Certainly the assistants had seen naked people before, but she knew, and she felt sure they did as well, that this was not a typical father out with his child. This was not even a man out lavishing his mistress with precious gifts to show his affection for her. This was exactly what it was. An older man taking care of a younger girl. She wasn’t even a woman yet. An employer out with one of his employee’s daughter. They were both equally gaining something from this. He was not taking advantage of her. She was not the helpless victim being coerced into this situation. She came of her own free will, and as she stood there sliding the little coverage the lingerie gave her from her body, she could not wait to see what more he had in store for her. Where would he take her when he indulged in her body? How would he make her feel? How would she make him feel? Her thoughts still running rampant as he spoke to her now nude form. She nodded, as she always did when he told her what he wanted, and moved towards the mirror. The reflection in the glass showing a girl ready and excited for whatever lay ahead of her. She pressed her hands flat against the cold, unforgiving surface. Her cheeks were once more reddened contrasting against her white complexion. Her lips appeared full, plump as her eyes were shining. She could see the goose bumps raised on her arms and even her sex glistened. Her eyes swept over her entire body amazed by the transformation she was seeing. Dominus was brining so much out within her. This girl who just that morning had thought the most important thing in the world was living her life as she wanted, doing as she pleased, and having fun at the expense of the guys that followed her around at school. Now she was becoming more and more content in her role to simply please this man. She was not in control. She was following his lead, and she would keep doing so. Leaning forward she wondered if the assistants had ever seen anything like this, and what would they say if they saw this now? Her question was not unanswered for long. The attendant looked her over with a look that Keira could not place. Was she disgusted? Had she actually seen this before? Would she speak of this to anyone else?

Dominus came closer. In the mirror she was able to observe what he was actually doing. The shoes were the most beautiful she had ever seen in her life. There was no way, even with his salary; her father would ever afford anything so grand. She cringed at the touch of his hand against her still recovering skin. Dominus had made sure he left his mark on her ass, and yet she still pushed the limits. Her body quivered as she pulled forward slightly at his touch. Her muscles tighten, twitching at his touch. As he rose, she watched every movement he made closely. The chocker was tight around her neck. As she tried to swallow, she was fully aware of its presence as Dominus had it tight. The all too familiar sound of a zipper filled the room, and before she could even speak, he had her off her feet. Kiera’s feet slipped into the shoes as if they were made for just her. Just as easily his cock slipped between her thighs. He can’t possibly do this here, she thought for one brief moment. Of course he could do this here. He is Mr. Dominus. Not only can he do this here, he can do this anywhere he pleases, and I will love it. I will give my body over to him as well. Her own thoughts arousing her further as his shaft massaged between her lips, touching her clit, threatening to take her innocence at any moment he so decided.

She opened her mouth almost yelping at the smack but pausing within a split second remembering where she was. “Yes Mr. Dominus,” she replied in the affirmative for him. “I will not wear….aaaahhhh….trouser suits,” she exclaimed, her voice strained with each punishing blow from his hands to her tender backside. “To the….to the….aaahhhh….office….Mr…..Mr. Dominus.” Each smack leaving a resounding sound in the space and her ears. Tears stained her face as her body was heightened, more alive than she thought possible. His reflection in the mirror only triggering more emotions within her already electrified body. “Please Mr. Dominus I want….I want you to take me in….your bed. On the very sheets you lay your head at night, to rest, to dream, to fuck any woman you want, that is where I want you to lay my body, hold me, press me into the bed as my mouth begs for your kiss, your touch. I want you to cover me with your body there and fill me. My innocence, my gift to you, and I want you to take it there and make me a woman, your woman, your slut, your whore. There, your home or your office, where all your workers could hear or walk in at any time. My bedroom. The place where you first took of my body Mr. Dominus. It would seem fitting. My mother and father’s bed. My father hasn’t been man enough to take me. It would be the perfect insult to him.” All of these places seemed perfect to be with him at any time. She watched as her body leaned forward slightly with every movement from his. His cock rubbing, touching her most private areas, places where no guy from school had been pleasured enough to have. “Yes Mr. Dominus. One more place to go,” she questioned. Her voice that of a student going before their class, nervous, shaky, and clearly following orders. “Where else are we going,” she asked making no attempt to move away from him. Her body was his to do with as he pleased. She met his gaze in the mirror, and there were no words. There was no need for them.

The sound of the attendant clearing her throat broke the tension from this moment. “Everything has been done as you ordered Mr. Dominus. Keira didn’t look at her. Her eyes were still fixed on him. A smile melted across her face. “Be sure to send three of anything which could be torn off or shredded while engaged in rough fucking.” The attendant acknowledged Keira with a slow nod. “Please,” she added able to feel the eyes of the attendant on her. “Indeed.” There was no rush in her leaving, no astounded comments, and no attempt to even try and halt Mr. Dominus’ actions with her. Of course money and power speak. Dominus had both. “I will make sure that everything is taken care of. Please Mr. Dominus let us know if we can be of any further assistance.” She left the room not with her gaze to the floor or in a hurried rush. She left as if what she had seen was common practice, the norm. Keira wanted to rest her head back against him as she the woman left. “Did I please you Mr. Dominus? Please tell me I did,” she whispered.

Dominus had never stayed so hard for so long, his cock was a huge fucking reminder that Keira's tight young flesh was the only thing he needed to think about in order to stay hard. Her perfect young flesh was unblemished and tight, firm and taut, ready willing and able to endure his violation and attention. From her tiny tits to her slender legs and well filled thighs, everything about her was fuel for his lust. Even the fact that he was an employees young daughter was a turn on, causing him to consider how he would have behaved if she had been his own daughter. He saw little difference, anticipating that he would have likely fucked her just as hard, but observed perhaps a little more discretion in public areas in case he ended up having to pay off some judge of lawyer to keep him from being buried for incest. As it was he was free to plough her open and despoil her flesh at will, with little to no consequences to consider, other than her parents who were far from here and easily enough distracted should the need arise. He could see her quaking and quivering and it only served to make his cock stiffen and throb harder and harder, his pulsing rod lengthening and the bulbous head dripping with pre cum as it merged with whatever traces of liquid sin would pour forth from her cock teased quim.

His shaft drenched in heat and fuck juice as it ploughed back and forth between the lips of her cunt folds without mercy. He shifted position now and again as he fucked her snatch lips, making sure that the bulging wet heat of his cock head stroked against her clit as it slid free of her cunt flaps to smear sin across her flesh and massage her nub with its raw primal heat. It felt so fucking good that a look of pure unadulterated ecstasy crawled across his features and made his entire body feel as though it was being bathed in sin. His rampant erection tortured her clit, cunny and even strayed to slide across her ass cheeks as he toyed with her flesh, one hand moved from her hips to ease up her tight body to begin torturing her perfect little tits, rolling nipples between finger and thumb, before twisting, distending and tugging at them as he violated her body as though she were some innocent virgin he was taking his time despoiling... which, in fact, technically she was. The pace of his fucking increased as she began to speak, his fingers pausing in their assault on her breasts for a brief moment, before he clamped down on her nipples, squeezing them hard and tight as he waited for her to finish. His thick cock drilled back and forth between her cunt folds as she spoke and he listened, a smirk on his face and lips as he stared at her, his hands and cock working her flesh as he felt her cunt lubing the upper edge of his member. It fouled the outside of her cunny, gathering the juices there to wash its length and slick its flesh without a seconds respite for her young body.

He leaned in, pressing into her, his eyes filled with an insane lust and fire that she had put there. "My bed? That seems presumptuous Keira, the dining table in your home was my first thought... however I might be persuaded to spear you open in my home.. or one of those other places." he told her as he continued to listen to the list of sinful and depraved locations which seemed to spill forth from her lips with such casual nonchalance and innocence. "We'll see. Incidentally I don't want the gift of your innocence Keira. It's a nice gesture, but please, do not be under the illusion that you are making a choice." he growled in an amused fashion. "You may willingly part your legs and spread yourself open, for my cock to pierce your virginity and bleed you onto its length, however your virginity is not a gift to be given, it is something I am going to take. I want it and you crave to be made into a woman, by my thick hard cock spearing into you until the tip is kissing your cervix and your body is lost in the throes of your first true fucking. So take it I will. Soon." he hissed, nipping at her neck as his cock burned between her thighs and tormented her puffy well fucked gash folds.

"You are correct in your comment about your father. He is not man enough to take you, otherwise he would have fucked you long ago. I am dedicated to lust and pleasure, not outdated morals which serve no purpose but to deny bliss and ecstasy. You can think of me as being your new father on occasion, the man who is going to fuck you properly and repeatedly." he told her with a half grin as he continued to slide his manhood back and forth, increasing the pressure and heat against her clit as he did so. The shaft was so stretched and long that it was beginning to kiss against the mirror, smearing pre-cum and cunt juice on its surface as he looked down, then back into her eyes. "It will give you the opportunity to call someone daddy when they fuck you. I think I'd enjoy hearing that as much as you would enjoy saying it." he hissed. "One more place to go?" he said distractedly, thinking she meant her tight virginal cunt for a moment before the haze of fucking cleared from his head. "Ah, yes... Yessss... you need to be properly manicured and your hair styled of course. You need to look your best, like a princess on her way to a ball." he groaned, tightening his grasp on her as he smoothed his hand across her ass, lifting himself back as he prepared to spank her ass once more. "You are getting better Keira, but you forgot to agree to wear the string bikini when directed to. I like your tiny little tits bound up and your hot flesh exposed to indecent degrees by such a garment. You best not forget that should we need to visit my roof top pool... and I'm sure that we shall, because every room in my home and yours needs to be decorated with your screams and your cunt juice." SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! He growled between each spank, his fingers slipping between her ass cheeks to finger fuck her anus as he completed her punishment.

As she asked if she had pleased him he drew himself up to his full height, lifting her clear of the floor with the power of his shaft alone. He moved both hands to her tits, clawing at them, then squeezing her nipples harder and harder as he groaned out and bucked against her body. His cock head spat a torrent of cum out of its slit, the splattering spunk sloshed against the mirror. Streaks of hot cum blasted across the surface, spattering back to streak Keira's flesh as his spewing cock head jetted strings of hot sticky cum against the reflective surface, until it was drenched and dripping with his sperm. His body jerked and spasmed as he orgasmed hard and intensely, his hands tight against her flesh as he let his cum blast from his balls and foul the mirror in a shuddering display of wanton and craven lust. Finally his cock stopped spitting its juice out in front of her and he let he back down, his hands moving to her shoulders to force her to her knees. "Clean that up, I want to see you licking it and sucking on it you little slut, only then will your punishment will be completed and we can move to the next venue." he instructed her. "You will choose a style that you think will please me. I will arrange for you to be taken there by my driver and attended to by the head stylist and owner personally. You will then be taken to the restaurant, Perfection." he continued as he tidied himself up. It was, naturally, the most expensive and exclusive place in the city, an ambience second to none, plus food and service which would shame a palace banquet. Intimate seating inside and out on the balcony and a discrete service provided. To get in would require you to sell a family member. Naturally Dominus had seating reserved for all year round.

"Slip into the dress you selected Keira, leave off your panties though because I want to be able to feel how wet you are immediately, should the urge arise. Oh, and should your phone ring at the stylists, I expect you to stroke yourself until you cum." he handed her an expensive clutch purse with selected make up, her phone and space for whatever else she saw the need to include. "Do you have any questions?" he asked, waiting for her to finish or refuse her assigned task. Refusal would mean punishment at a later date. In nay case the taste of her lips was something he craved, so regardless of whether they were still tainted by his cum, he leaned in to claim her lips as he finished speaking. Of course no call would come while she was at the stylists, as he had no intention of providing the staff there with a free show... but he figured the possibility of a call, combined with the anticipation, would keep her tight young cunt dripping and ready.

She watched the mirror intently. The sight of his body behind her own and his cock working her pussy in the reflection in the glass before her was remarkable. The way he felt contrasting with the image she saw was something that no gift for words could ever describe. She watched his tip appear for the briefest of moments before it would glide back, hidden behind and within her lips. She sighed heavily wanting more but fearing the inevitable sweet agony his manhood would certainly wrench her entire body with. Dominus had already draped his will over her mind, and he was slowly, little by little covering her body with his own. She drank in the sight of his face as her gaze swept over her own body combined with his. His eyes burned with the lust she knew he was feeling at his very core. His lips looked so soft, but she knew the power in his kiss. His jaw seemed tight as he was focused on his efforts. There wasn’t anything about him that she didn’t find attractive. His brow, forehead, even his hair seemed to be perfect. Tilting her head back, Keira drew in a slow breath watching what was happening and feeling it with every fiber of her being. His hands, warm, reached for her breasts taking hold of her nipples, and she clenched her teeth at the assault. Dominus knew the right mix of pain and pleasure, and he gave her equal amounts of both in a toxic mix. She listened to him speak, his voice like velvet taking her, wrapping around her. His talk of how he would take her virginity, and that it wasn’t a gift, only added more timber to the fires already raging inside her body. Kiera knew she would be thinking of Dominus as many things, but imagining him as, and even calling him daddy, was something she never thought of. Her clit throbbing, begging for release, but her lesson learned on the way to the boutique, to not cum without permission, was something she was painfully reminded of as his body pressed into her own. Her ass, burning stinging, conflicted by his thick, steely shaft caressing, nudging her clit with each thrust was the epitome of confusion, a mind scramble that was driving her crazy. She had become so lost in his words and treatment of her body, his body, that he caught her off guard reminding her that she had not completed her task of apologizing. “I agree,” she began amid the smacks and torture his finger provided to her already well fucked ass. “To wear the….,” she would groan out with the contact of his hand to her severely tender skin. “String bikini when,” she paused biting back her tears. “Directed to….Mr. Dominus.” Her head leaned forward now, her gaze to the floor, she did not want him to see the torrent of angst on her face at his hand.

Her mouth opened as she held back screams as he lifted her feet from the floor. The gaze that was once cast to the floor was now fixed to the mirror watching as his cock painted the mirror, proof that her body truly did drive him to the brink and beyond. Goblets of his sweet seed jutted from his tip splattering against the mirror before they slowly began to ooze downwards. Her nipples ached as he showed her no mercy and no concern due to his previous manipulations. It all seemed like a scene from an adult movie. There was no resistance from her as he pushed her to her knees. Her eyes never left his remnants on the mirror. She could hear him moving behind her, possibly shoving his massive cock back inside his pants. Leaning forward, her mouth opened, she closed her lips around a glob of his cum that clung to the mirror. A loud sucking noise filled the room as she pulled away leaving a moist spot on the mirror where his seed had been. Kiera went about licking the mirror as if she were a starving child, darting about making sure not a single drop remained. It wasn’t because she liked the taste. It was because it was what he had ordered, it would please him, and that was all that mattered to her. In the simplest of terms, his pleasure is my pleasure as well. Now that she had submitted herself to him, that logic was making life so much easier.

She nodded at his instructions. This time she would go above and beyond to follow them to the letter. She would not fail this time. She was ready to answer him, but he leaned in stealing a kiss and her breath. The kiss seemed to send the world spinning around them. They were not in the boutique. They were not the only people in the world. They simply were. They existed inside that moment, that hold, that heat of passion to be with each other. It didn’t matter if anyone saw them. It didn’t matter what they thought. It didn’t even matter what might happen the next day, next hour, or even the next minute. All that mattered was that his lips were pressed to her own, he wanted them there, and she wanted it to never end. Of course it had to, and as it did, she smiled up at him, into his eyes as she replied, “No Mr. Dominus. I have no questions. It would be honor to be by your side at dinner this evening. I will put on the dress leaving my panties off so that you can feel just how wet I am whenever you desire. I shall let the driver take me to the stylist. I will select something that I think will please you. If my phone vibrates, I will rub my pussy until I cum. The driver will then deliver me to the restaurant. Perfection. You deserve nothing less than that, and I will make it my duty to make sure that’s exactly what you get. Mr. Dominus.”

Her trip to the stylist was a quiet one. She caught the wondering, prying eyes of the driver from time to time. Of course he had known what was going on before. He had to have heard the sounds, and perhaps he could even smell the scent of sex as her cunt released her juices all over the floor. It was only then she noticed the spot gone from the floor. Had the driver cleaned it up? It wasn’t something she wanted to ask and find out about. Instead she recovered herself to taking in the beautiful, lush scenery of this side of town. It was a place she had only planned on going to when she finally got out on her own. The extravagant cars, huge buildings, and the attire of those she saw on the sidewalks all kept her in awe. She had seen Dominus’ car several times of course, but that was the extent of what in fact she had been exposed to. His office, though tastefully decorated, seemed like what she thought any office should look like. It did raise the question of what his home must look like, and after today, being spoiled in this manner by him, she was more than curious about where he lived. Soon enough all of that would be put to rest as Dominus would have her there. He would have her anywhere he pleased.

The driver pulled alongside a building with a covered pathway leading up to the glass doors. He got out and opened her door with the same smile he had always had. “Thank you,” she spoke softly as she made her way along the stone walkway taking in everything. From the bright and colorful flowers to the enormous fountain, this place was straight out of a magazine or movie. Two gentlemen pulled the double glass doors open for her, and she entered the building. Soft music, much like what was at the boutique was filtered in mingling with the smells of the various products being used. It had some of the same, basic things any salon would have, but as she was offered a drink as she was asked if she had an appointment, Keira knew this was not like the salons she was accustomed to. “No,” she replied shaking her head. “I um….Mr. Dominus sent me,” her voice almost asking rather than making a statement. The stylist smiled clearly knowing exactly who Dominus was. She guided Keira over to a private area away from the other stylists and customers. The array of celebrities that she saw was enough of a treat for her to leave and still be happy with her visit, but Dominus had issued orders. She was provided with different books to look through and advise about making a selection. After a while, they all seemed to look the same. “This one,” she finally pointed to something she liked. “Excellent choice,” the stylist assured her. That was really the last time Keira heard a word from her. She spent her time relaxing, being pampered as other measures were taken. As she lay back, having her hair washed, her manicure and pedicure was taken care of. Cucumbers placed over her eyes, she felt like a princess. Of course the waxing was something she could have done without, but Dominus would know if she skipped it. As much as having any hair, and what felt like skin to, ripped from her body hurt, his hand punishing her ass again would hurt far worse. She was lost in time until the stylist told her she was ready. Standing there looking into the mirror, she saw someone she didn’t know. Her hair was done, make-up perfect, and her body polished from head to toe. Literally. Perfection, she thought. This is what he wants.

The driver took her even further into the better part of town. Past most of the business and a few lavish apartments, until they arrived outside a place that amazed Kiera even more. With the same professionalism he had had showed thus far, the driver opened her door once more for her. She gave him the same kindness as always telling him, “thank you.” This time she caught a broader smile on his face. He approved, in his own way, of what he saw. Stepping through the doors, she approached a man. He appeared stiff dressed sharply in a suit. “Good evening Miss. May I be of assistance?” She looked shyly around the surroundings that were certainly above her means. Keira felt out of place, and for a brief moment, she pondered running away. “Dominus,” she squeaked out softly. “Mr. Dominus. He’s expecting me.” The man’s kind face melted into a smile. “Right this way please.” He led her through a dimly light dining area littered with even more celebrities. It was a quiet, quaint, cozy corner in the restaurant, and there was Dominus. As the man disappeared, she stood there before him nearly quaking in her heels. Please let him like this, she thought. I only want one thing from this night. I want to please this man.

Dominus had been at the restaurant 'Perfection' for a while, the table he was at was a small and intimate one, set outside in one corner of the curved balcony. It gave an impressive view of the city on what was turning out to be a warm night. The entire venue was decorated in black and dark crimson, with low lighting and a sinful ambience. He could see various activity inside through the wall length bay style window and a few other tables scattered along the exterior area a fair distance apart. He took a sip of some ridiculously expensive wine and passed the time with a breadstick, which went by some fancy name which came close to justifying whatever insane amount was being charged for it. It mattered little, since money was not on his mind, only young Keira and how her youthful body and enthusiastic attitude had kept him hard from the moment he had fucked her in her own sweet bed before sending her off to school. There was clearly nowhere that he would not take her, from her own home, to his limo, to her school, to the changing room of boutique. He knew that she had expressed a desire to lose her virginity at his home, but right now he was uncertain if he would be able to control himself much longer. Her flesh screamed out for defilement and desecration, begged for a fucking, and since her own father had been stupid enough to leave her fresh and untouched, along with the foolish boys she attended lessons with, he was indulging himself to the full capacity of his depravity. She was so fit, so slim and tight, such a refreshing experience! Now that he had been sinking into her for half a day he knew that ringing her into the company, getting her into her own place and having her on hand to satisfy his craving for her fragile youthful body, was essential... and nothing was going to stand in his way. He looked at his hand, he could still feel her quivering ass vibrating beneath his palm as he spanked her, could still sense the clinging clenching heat of her body on his cock as he had fucked her slit. If her cunt proved to be anywhere near as tight as her ass had been he would need to strangle his cock with her heat every day. The way she had cleaned the mirror in the changing room was also burned into his mind, her desperate and craven hunger at devouring his cum only served to make him want to force more of it down her throat.

When Keira finally appeared he destroyed her with a glance, ravaging and raping her to rags with his gaze as he burned it from her head to her toe, up and down her young body. He knew what she was going to be wearing, but seeing the finished article was a welcome feast for him. She had on 'Fuck me' heels, a 'Rape me' dress and sported a hairstyle created to almost demand that a hand be placed around her throat, so that her fragile form could be held in place while being brutally fucked. He stood up and gestured to her seat, the small table was up against the side of the balcony, against a glass wall and chrome railing which ran in a semi circular curve around the edge of the building. On the other side planters and plants ran along a tinted glass wall which led back into the restaurant main area and provided glimpses of those within. There was significant distance between the exterior tables as well, leaving each in a candle lit pool of its own space at least fifteen feet away from the next. A clock began to count down in his head, signalling a craving lust fuelled need for her flesh which would not go unanswered for much longer. He knew that she would not be leaving this place without feeling his cum or her own streaking the inside of her thighs.

"Perfect." he said, standing and moving to get her seat ready for her, after he had walked around her twice just to admire her fully. "You look so fucking hot like this Keira. I wonder what your parents would say about the clothes, the jewel's and the clothes that you are wearing? I wonder what your peers at school would say if they could see you now. Would they think you were fucking an older man to get what you wanted? Would they think an older man was taking advantage of you, by plying you with gifts and sex? Or would they come to a more truthful conclusion?..." he asked as he seated her, pulling out her chair and sliding it under her. "...The conclusion that you are a dirty, fuck addicted little whore. A girl who cock teased her father's boss until she got what she deserved. A girl who now wants nothing more than to fuck and indulge herself." he hissed in an amused tone, taking out a breadstick as he waited. He placed it down in front of her, nodding to it. "I want to see if you are wet, as well as ensure that you are panty less. Stroke that through your pussy lips, soak it with your liquid sin, then pass it over." he growled. He paused as their waitress approached, as the staff were below being included in such casually sinful talk despite the relaxed attitude of the staff here. He waited until she had left the menu and retired to await summons again, before he poured out a glass of wine for Keira. "You might want to consider ordering desert first." he joked. "It depends, I'm not sure how much of this meal I will consume before the need to consume you becomes too great, although I appreciate that you need your strength. Order whatever you like, the longer it takes to prepare the longer I will have to decide what to do with you." he mused, watching her.

"I have considered a few things, such as bending you over this table, scattering the plates and cutlery to the winds and fucking you right here before the entire restaurant. Perhaps I should force you beneath the table, as inadequate as it is to conceal even a girl as slight as you, and force my cock down your tight young throat. Perhaps I should whisk you away to the rest room, fuck you properly... but that might seem too much like your school encounter this afternoon." he paused. "I have already decided what I'm going to do with you Keira, but I'm interested to know what you are thinking. Did you think you could dress up so magnificently and simply come here to eat dinner? Did you think that you could spend more than a few moments in my presence without my thoughts drifting to fucking you? Everyone thinks about fucking you Keira. All the patrons you passed on the way here. All the waiters, both sexes. Even my chauffeur is likely jacking off right now, thinking about how much he wanted to fuck you, but more concerned about what would happen to him and his family if her tried. They all want to sink onto your flesh and fuck you until you scream, but only one man has the power to do that. That's me Keira. Only I have the power to make you sweat and scream and cum like the dirty little whore you are deep inside." he growled, sliding his chair so that they were sitting adjacent now, rather than opposite each other on the small square table. He slid a hand onto her thigh, easing his fingers down to find the hem of her dress, then hissing with satisfaction as his fingers found flesh after travelling almost no distance at all along the lace which had 'ridden up' high on her thighs. His finger tips were almost electrified with searing heat as he eased them around to her inner thigh, stroking her exposed flesh.

"This place is quite accommodating to the tastes of its patrons. Quite often you will take note of a couple, or more, who have succumbed to the temptations of the flesh. This is a prime location to provide a view inside through the glass, and a glimpse of a couple of other tables on the balcony... if anyone decides that they've had enough food and need to feast on the flesh of their partners." he informed her. As if to emphasize his point he nodded over Keira shoulder, prompting her to turn around. Through the glass a man could be seen enjoying his meal as his blonde guest was on her knees, head bobbing up and down as she serviced his cock. It seemed to attract little attention from the other diners. Outside, just in sight around the balcony, a red head was sitting on a mans lap, slowly rotating her hips and sliding back and forth as she attempted to politely and calmly eat her meal. Dominus glanced at Keira, then let his gaze drift over towards the view of the city. "What would you like to see or experience Keira? What do you think I have planned for your body? Guess right and I'll let you soak your legs in your own cum before we leave, have so much of your liquid sin streaking down your flesh that you stain your shoes in it." he told her with a low growling hiss. "Tell the waitress what you want to eat first and then dismiss her... or have her stay and watch a while if that's your thing. Indulge yourself, Keira, everyone else here is beneath you after all." he said, leaning in to stroke at her throat with his tongue, before kissing it and sucking on her sensitive flesh to leave a bright glaring love bite. He wondered how she would explain such a thing to her peers and parents, when next she saw any of them.

With one word, he put her fears at rest. Perfect. In just a short time his opinion of her had gained so much importance. She wanted him to be pleased, and he indicated he was as he moved pulling her chair out for her. “My parents, Mr. Dominus are morons. I think we both not only know that, but we’ve already established what our feelings on them are. As for my peers, I want them to know the truth. I want them to know that an older man is ravaging my body with his. Let them think I’m a whore, a slut, spreading her legs for someone old enough to be my daddy. Would they be wrong? I don’t think so. Would they be jealous? Absolutely. Would they ever stand a chance with you? Could they ever replace me as a sheath for your cock? Could they ever arouse you, your cock tightening in your pants as they touch your leg, inching closer to you, locking eyes with you, wanting to feel you inside them? Never,” she nearly purred as she moved, leaning in closer to speak to him. Her voice low and husky, dripping with her own anticipation for what the evening would hold. Keira took in his order as he gestured towards the breadstick. Knowing she was panty less was one thing. To openly prove it in a public place was another. The waitress appeared as she was reaching for the breadstick. Keria kept her gaze to him waiting for her to depart. She slid the breadstick slowly across the white, linen tablecloth until it disappeared over the edge between her body and the table itself. The tip of her tongue graced her lips lightly moistening them. Beneath the table her legs spread as her wrist nudged her dress up just enough for the bread to touch her lips. Applying just enough pressure to part them, she felt the roughness against her clit. “Mr. Dominus,” she whispered as she worked her sensitive nub never looking away from him. For a few moments, it was a connection known only to them as her juices soaked the breadstick. When her hand reappeared, it was clear the tip was saturated with her own sweet nectar.

She looked over the menu the waitress had left with them. Though it was in English, it was still a foreign language to her. Her father had taken her to nice restaurants before, but nothing even began to compare to this. “Homemade Pappardella pasta with Braised wild boar in Chianti wine flavored with Juniper berries?” Her eyes narrowed as she inspected the menu further. “Homemade Fettuccini with Authentic Beef Bolognese Ragu’ and Chanterelle Mushrooms. That sounds lovely. I’m sure you can contain those fires burning so deeply within you Mr. Dominus. We both need our strength for whatever activities I’m sure we will indulge in this evening.” Keira took the glass of wine, sipping slowly, leaving the imprint of her lipstick on the edge. “Besides, Mr. Dominus, I already have hopes for what my desert will be.”

Sitting the glass down she answered his question. “The dress, the restaurant, none of it led me to believe I could be anywhere in your presence without being touched, feeling your breath on my body, your cock stiffening through the fabric you are wearing, ultimately leading to you having your way with me. Let them all look, lingering gazes with their lusts growing, consuming them. They are not strong enough to control me, to take what they want from me. In short, they are not you Mr. Dominus. I like the thoughts of them hard and uncomfortable, touching themselves in darkened corners or behind closed doors. Let them. I like the thought of only being allowed to watch knowing they can only feast their eyes on what they see for their flesh will never feel the pleasure only mine can bring them. You are correct Mr. Dominus. Only you have the power to make me sweat and scream and cum like the dirty little whore I am deep inside. Deep inside,” she closed her eyes licking her lips. “That’s exactly how I want you Mr. Dominus. Deep inside. Every orifice, every hole that you can sink your cock into, I want it deep inside me. Choke me on your length. Fill my ass. Tear my virginity away from my cunt. That is what I desire. That is what I know will happen. Let everyone think what they wish. Perhaps they will be right. Perhaps not. Either way it is of no consequence to me. The only person’s thoughts that matter to me are you, and no Mr. Dominus. I did not think I could come here dressed up so magnificently and simply eat dinner. Then again, I didn’t want to.”

His hand on her body warmed her as she listened to him explain about the restaurant. The sights she saw with the other diners was unlike anything she ever thought she could see in a venue such as this, or anywhere else for that matter. Her mouth agape, she turned to face him as he spoke. “What would I like to see or experience? That is such a simple question. I want to see and experience everything. From being on my knees, such as the blonde, tasting your cock, to being the red head, sitting on your lap, speared atop your cock. My face contorted for all to see as I give my best efforts to milk your member until I feel your seed spilling into my ass. I want….” She paused, blushing. The thoughts she was having were unlike anything she had ever even dared to have. Looking into his eyes, she knew he would not settle for not knowing, and Mr. Dominus had the right to know. She would not keep anything from him. “I want you to throw caution to the wind, sending everything on this table to the floor before you bend me over. I want others to watch. I want others to join in. I want you to watch as I please someone of your choice. Mr. Dominus I want to feel things I’ve never felt before. I want to walk down this dark, depraved path with you. Both of us indulging on our desires, our passions. I want you to take me. It doesn’t matter where or how I’m dressed. I want your hands on my body, touching me, holding me down, and pounding my flesh.” She gasped as he began to suckle her neck.

The waitress returned, turning first to Keira. She gave her her order and waited until she was about to leave. “Excuse me, could we get some more breadsticks,” she asked sliding the empty container to her. The waitress was more than accommodating with a smile. “Are you sure one was enough,” she asked. When the waitress returned depositing the ordered breadsticks, Keria thanked her and dismissed her. She didn’t speak as took yet another one following the same route as before. This time she kept it below the table much longer, rubbing it back and forth against her clit. Her breathing ragged as she kept her eyes fixed to him. Her body rocked slightly in the chair. It was clear she was bringing herself right the door of pleasure only to stop. When the breadstick resurfaced, it was more so coated than the first one had been. With a smile, Keria motioned for the waitress. “I’m sorry miss, but these taste strange to me. Would you try this one, and tell me what you think?” She handed her the soaked the breadstick almost holding her breath as the waitress slowly sank her teeth into it. Her face a perfect picture of concentration as she chewed. “Yes miss. These do taste….strange,” she stammered looking at Kiera. “I would be more than happy to bring you more if you like. My apologies.” As she scurried away, she could not contain her laughter. “I don’t know Mr. Dominus. Perhaps she needs a spanking to learn not to serve pussy soaked breadsticks. Then again, it was my fault. Perhaps I need one. Perhaps you should inform her upon her return that it was indeed my fault. Maybe she would be the one wanting to spank my flesh, but I’m sure you remember how it felt each time your hand connected with each blow to my tight ass,” she smirked. “Once a cock tease, always a cock tease. That is, of course, unless you have plans to….break me….of that habit. Mr. Dominus, do you have any such plans, or do you enjoy my….behavior?”

Dominus was pleased with Keira's opinion of her own loving ,but misguided and easily manipulated, parents. It would make things considerably easier to play upon the needs of her rebellious youth to go against their wishes and strike out on her own. Making her his chosen partner would now simply be a formality, her wishes encouraging and directing her into his clutches while her parents were left to hopefully smile pleasantly at the thought their young daughter had impressed him with her work skills, when really it was her tight youthful cunt an eagerness to fuck which had him drunk of her sex and eager himself to make sure that she was never further away than she had to be. He had an insatiable desire for fucking and she was the only one he could think of who had what was required to at least attempt to quell the fiery and craven depravity which burned in his soul. "Your parents serve a purpose, I think you know what that is." he replied to her with a grin. It was clear that their purpose was to afford him access to their youthful daughter so that he could slake his thirst for her flesh without having to kidnap her or acquire her through means other than the illusion of a favour for a well trusted employee. He hissed slightly and clenched his teeth as he watched her violate her own sweet innocent cunt with the stick, juicing it with her wet slit and giving it a sheen of virginal fluids spilled forth from her tight young fuck hole. Her reading of the menu washed over him as he selected something ridiculously expensive, which contained chicken. He idly brought the bread stick to his lips and bit down on it, savouring the taste of her cunt and knowing that he would enjoy it even more when he decided to drink from the source, when he decided to slash his tongue through her dripping and drenched slit and feast on the juices such a craven act brought spilling forth from her narrow slit.

He listened to her declarations of what she wanted and how she felt, amused at her sinful admissions and wondering if she had any real clue as to what could be done to a body as fit and desirable as her own. Did she still think this was some game that she could wrest control of? Did she still think that she would be able to cock tease and pull away? Did she really understand what it was to be egging him on and goading him into ruining her flesh for any other man crazy enough to come near it? Her mouth finally hung agape when he pointed out the debauchery and sin subtly unfolding around them, he took pleasure in watching her with a smirk on his face as his fingers eased down to her slit and stroked at it, splaying her cunt lips open, before he started to squeeze them ,toy with them and massage away at her sodden slot as he took another sip of his wine. He wondered if she could hold her drink, how it would feel fucking her if she got tipsy or drunk. He doubted it would be as much fun fucking her young body if she was unconscious, so he needed to make sure she did not get too merry. His own cock was rampant and hard and fuelled by her presence, leaving him in no doubt that neither alcohol of fatigue could ever play a role in preventing him from ramming his hardness into her tight wet holes at will. Her telling him what she wanted got him harder, yet was not a correct guess from his point of view, though it proved to be intriguing to hear what a dirty, filthy little whore she was at her core. He knew that all girls had it inside them, but it had taken him to light the fire in her soul and bring her depravity to full burn, a fact which pleased him no end and stretched his cock out to its full monstrous length.

"You are a depraved and filthy little whore Keira. I like that. Your choices of how and where you would like to be fucked in this establishment interest me, although they are not the specific act that I had in mind. As such I think I will force you to hold back your orgasm this evening, until I see fit to allow you to foul your flesh with your liquid sin. The thought of seeing you feast on some girls cunt or abuse another woman with toys might appeal, however I am a jealous and possessive individual. I will neither fuck nor abuse any other flesh, while you are my chosen woman, and I expect the same behaviour from you, at least where strange men are concerned. Watching, of course, is a completely different matter, although only those deemed worthy should be afforded a glimpse of your flesh, never those far beneath us." he told her with a crooked grin, but in a tone which clearly indicated he would brook no insolence in that matter. He gave his order upon the return of the waitress, making no attempt to slow or stop his continued stroking of Keira's cuntlips as his hand lodged between her thighs and his fingers danced through her slit. The heel of his hand massaged her clit and applied pressure to her mound as he drew her skirt up to an obscene level, miles of thigh and leg exposed as he glanced down between the table and her body. "Take out my cock and stroke me off you little bitch, your wicked admissions of how much of a dirty little whore you are have stretched out my cock and made it so fucking hard it needs to feel your tiny hand trying to stretch around its girth and caress its long searing shaft." he grunted towards her. When the waitress returned he shifted in his seat to afford him a better view of Keira, and make it easier for her to obey his command. He shifted his own hand, as well, to allow her ample access to her own dripping cunt to soil the fresh bread stick which had been ordered.

He watched her fuck the groove of her cunt for a while with the stick, knowing that she would not tear herself open and despoil her virginity with the object, before he she moved to feed the stick to the waitress. He could tell the woman undoubtedly knew exactly where the stick had been. By now his body was tense and the need to fuck Keira was increasing, he watched the woman leave and redirected his attention to Keira. "You think I should spank that short blonde troll, masquerading as a woman? The casual staff here might be considered attractive to some, like Hayden there or Hilary or Miley over there, but they are unworthy of my hand as I have superior standards. I know what I like and I take it, if I wanted to foul my hand with the feel of that young whores flesh I would be punishing her already." he said dismissively. "As for you, so far you have not earned yourself a punishment spanking... or the right to ask me to discipline some whore for your own viewing pleasure." he added, "However your cock teasing behaviour clearly needs to be addressed. You should know by now, Keira, that it only results in one thing... your flesh being brutally fucked and stained in cum, particularly since our dishes will take some time to prepare." he growled. "Do I like your teasing? Yes, it gets me hard and now that I have you in my clutches I can make you pay for it quite rapidly, without having to wait to get my hands on you." he assured her. He waited for her hand to take hold of his already thick and erect cock, the head already wept pre cum from its slit and the entire length was rippling with throbbing veins and streaked with fuck juice. It was burning hot and pulsing with anticipation, as he munched on a bread stick and watched her like an animal about to break its leash and devour its prey. "For the present, however, I think I'm going to eat something to keep my strength up. You should have something as well, since you haven't eaten all day, and god knows you are going to need your strength by the time I'm ready to fuck you open and make you a woman. I'll make sure that your teasing cunt stays juiced up and dripping and you will need to make sure that my cock stays hard for your flesh, while we eat." he explained, his erection throbbing and pulsing as it jutted up almost vertically from his unzipped pants. The urge to fuck her was becoming almost impossible to resist, but Dominus managed to control himself, he was a man who could maintain control when it was needed, not some boy ready to spit cum from his cock at the earliest opportunity.

The waitress returned with their meal and Dominus fed himself with one hand, while maintaining a steady rhythmic assault on Keira's cunt with his free hand. "Come along, you little self confessed slut. If your hand manages to make me cum, then I'll have to lift you up and put you on the table. Once there I'll force your dress up around your waist, jam the arches of your 'rape me' heels against the rail behind and over my shoulders, then feast on your dripping cunt with my mouth. However If my fingers make your nasty little slit foul my hand with your juices, then I'll have to bend you over this table and make a spectacle of you, fuck you good and hard and nosily so that everyone gets to see what a dirty little whore you are. I think I'll even make then a little more turned on by having you call me daddy and beg for it." he told her as he ate.

It was strange the emotions that ran rampant through her body when he spoke of her holding back her orgasm until he saw fit to allow her to have her sweet release that her body already craved and have craved since he came into her view. Once her eyes focused on him, like a wild animal, she was captivated with her prey even though she herself was indeed the prey. Dominus wasn’t just any predator. Skilled, powerful, hungry, and lustful for her body. Even now, his eyes, his body radiated the very dominance dripping from his words and body language. His hand working her sex, pushing her body to the full explosive point that he knew she wanted to reach only drove that point even more. The more he spoke, the greater her desires rose for him. To hear that he was jealous and possessive invigorated her. She liked that. She wanted him jealous of any man that might steal a glance of her. She wanted him to demand no one touch her without his permission or order. “I understand Mr. Dominus,” she spoke slightly squirming in her seat, rubbing her thighs together just slightly.

Again, as the waitress departed, his words hit her with such force. She listened to him as he spoke of how he conducted himself. The way he waved the talk about the waitress away was so casual, so nonchalant. There was a certain air about him. Then again, there always was. It drew her to him like a moth to a flame, and she had already been burned. The sweet sting of the fire was not enough to keep her away though. In fact, here she sat again, inches from the heat feeling it already singe her flesh as his fingers touched her slit and his warm hand pressed to her clit. “You….You do take what you want Mr. Dominus. The only thing you don’t take,” she tilted her head still eyeing him, “is no for an answer, but rest assured, I never plan on saying it.”

Her hands reached for his member, feeling just how hard he really was. She was in awe that her body, her actions could, and had, caused such a reaction in this man. It still delighted her deep down inside in an innocent way. She knew what she wanted from him. The specifics didn’t matter. He spoke of her body being brutally fucked and stained in his cum. That was what she desired. To feel the burn, the sting of his hand as he smacked her ass, to feel his cock pressing into her incredibly tight ass, and at some point, to feel him sink balls deep into her virginal cunt was exactly what she wanted. Where? When? Who would be watching? None of these things mattered to her. In fact, she found that her pussy grew wetter at the just the very thought that any number of these guests could watch him defile her body right there at any time. She wondered what type of response that would get from the other guests if they knew they were going to watch a virgin being deflowered right before their very eyes. Still her hands moved to the buttons and the zipper of his pants.

The buckle was easy to work free, even with one hand. The button ease through her fingers as she moved slowly almost afraid someone would hear a sound they might make. It was the zipper that caught her attention taking her mind, yet again, from the scene before her. What would it be like to pull this zipper down with my teeth? Perhaps someday he will let me find out. She grinned at the thought as she was now looking out at the other guests wondering if they had any idea what she was doing. Did they have any clue at the very thing he was doing to her as well? If they did, what were they thinking? Keira was a curious sort to begin with, but this journey she was now taking with Dominus had opened her up to so much more. She never would have dreamed of letting anyone watch her perform such a lewd act. Now she sat there aroused and nearly dripping at the very thought. The right man, the perfect cock, and look at the changed coming over her.

She pushed the material away from his waist slightly, and her hand reached in over his boxers. His raging hard member sprang from the material finally released. She could feel the slick sweetness already weeping from the slit at the tip. She licked her lips in anticipation before shifting again. Her knees spread just a bit to allow him further access and to convey exactly how aroused she was. The veins pulsed and throbbed in her hands as she slowly glided them down his shaft. Keira gazed over at him, locking eyes with him. Her fingers were too small to wrap around his impossibly large cock. There was no rush, no urgency to make him cum. She knew he wanted that, but there was something so much more right then, in that moment, for her. This was a very intimate act, a very sensual moment. She was savoring it, feeling everything. She knew she should eat. She knew she should make him cum, but she couldn’t simply breeze through this as if that was her finish line and this was a race. It wasn’t some goal she was given to achieve. It was a result she wanted to accomplish, but there had to be proper steps to get there. She wanted this night to be burned into her mind forever. Every single little detail an unforgettable moment.

Her other hand, shaking, reached for a breadstick. Her tongue licked at it, darting from her mouth, teasing it taking only the slight taste of salt and garlic. Her mouth closed around it as she slide it into her mouth. Not wanting to choke, she took just enough to get her point across. She sank her teeth into it, making sure he could see them, and smiled as she finished. “Tasty. I want more Mr. Dominus. I want so much more.” She repeated the process until the breadstick was gone. The entire time her hand slowly keeping a pace as she move back and forth, up and down his shaft.

“I want you to cum Mr. Dominus.” Her words seemed to come out of nowhere. “But I want you to fuck me too,” she added. “I’m….torn.” Her own orgasm building the entire time as well, it began to fuel her efforts with his cock. He had already been touching her, teasing her, egging her on to her climax. Aware of this, she knew her efforts might very well be in vain. Still she kept stroking him. Her hand closing around the tip as much as she could only to slide back down the tool she hoped he would use to further destroy her more that night with. Her lips parted, a clear sign of how aroused she was.

Her plate glaring up at her, untouched at the moment, gave a glimpse into something that might take her mind off of this mind bending taunt he was giving her. She picked up her fork with her free hand and began to feed herself. The waitress wouldn’t return to check on them. She would only return if summoned with a look or a gesture. That was something she felt sure Dominus would not approve of unless she needed something. Her clit quivered as she put down her fork and began to reach for her glass causing her to jerk sending her glass crashing to the floor. The waitress, faster than lightening was there kneeling down with a small broom and a dustpan to clean up the broken shards of glass. “I’m….sorry,” she panted glancing down at the waitress. “It’s alright Miss. It happens,” she paused looking up possibly seeing the sight of the two of them with their arms entangled working to bring each other to their release. “all the time. It was an accident. I’ll get you another glass.” She disappeared without a further word, and Keira leaned her head back. Her face blushing a bright, crimson red, she closed her eyes tightly. Though her hand was working his length furiously, her own body was surrendering to his actions. Every pore in her body seemed to vibrate as her cunt was dripping now. Her hips bucked upwards pressing his hand even harder into her skin. “Don’t….stop. Please….Mr. Dominus.” Her hand seemed to be moving so fast along his shaft. Whether his cock opened up and spews his seed or not, she had no idea. Her own body was no longer under own control as his touch was still there, and Keira was just a willing slut submitting to the manipulations of Mr. Dominus. There was no place else Keira wanted to be. She knew Dominus would react to this, and her body was torn yet again. Either act he spoke of would be pleasurable, and there was also the fact that others would be watching that weighed on her mind.

Dominus hissed, biting into the pasta he was eating and chewing it slowly as though it would assist him in maintaining his control and focus as he finger fucked the hot wet grooves of Keira's cunt, slashing his fingertips back and forth and up and down. He could feel her moist heated flesh spreading and compressing as he violated the entrance to her scared slit and abused her body with his skilled digits in a way that no other man would ever be allowed to. At the same time he shifted to give her the access needed for her small delicate hands to free his engorged rod, the thick heated shaft springing up between her fingers as it was released, the bulbous head continuing to drip with pre cum as it jutted upwards, craving attention and cunt in equal measure but being forced to make do with other areas, at least for the time being. He brought his thumb to her hooded clit, rotating the pad of it around the sensitive concealed nub as his fingers carried on with an unbroken assault of the creases and grooves of her cunny, stroking up and down in a relentless rhythm which sought to encourage her juices to bead and drip from her gash, focusing on causing her weeping cunt to streak her thighs and soil her flesh as he feasted both with mouth and with the fingers hew as using to despoil her innocent looking body. He wondered if she wished to be eaten out while spread across the table, or fucked while bent over it and twisted into a parody of some young daughter that he did not have. He would find out soon enough from the way her body and enthusiasm would drive her one way or the other towards sinful and depraved completion.

He watched her eat the bread stick as though she were fucking it with her mouth, his cock responding in clear fashion as it pulsed and throbbed in her faint grasp. The thick veins extended down it and its swollen stiff shaft extended slightly, growing fatter and longer in her grip as his erection stretched out and the head bumped against the underside of the table. He shifted a little to give himself more room as his member dominated her hand and the heat of his excited and eager flesh seared er palm and let her know just how rampant and hungry his manhood really way. At the same time he continued to twirl and twist his fingers about the outside of her cunny, occasionally allowing a finger to slide down to tease at her anus, squeeze into it an inch and stretch her rim before easing out to caress the sensitive flesh between her taboo hole and her virginal entrance. In the distance there was a loud moan of completion from some whore, followed by the tinkle of cutlery as her body was positioned for additional fucking, the noise washed over him and was lost as his attention began to block out everything except for the look in Keira's eyes and the feel of her hand fucking his hard cock. "I feel like dispatching your ignorant fool of a father from my employment Keira, yet without his foolishness at leaving your flesh unsullied I would not have had the chance to acquaint myself with it myself." he hissed, clenching his teeth momentarily at the bliss felt from her tiny fingers moved at a crawl up and down the thick pillar of steel hard flesh which protruded from his now open pants.

"I know what you want you little bitch. It's entirely likely you will be torn open a little when I take your virginity, but you will remember the pain and the way it turned into pleasure shortly after your brutal introduction to womanhood. You'll be able to use that feeling and experience to ensure that every time I decide to spank an orgasm out of you, or give you a hard fucking because you've wound me up too tight to hold back, you'll be able to enjoy the hard fucking even more than usual." he growled in an amused tone between bites. The shattering of the glass snapped him back to reality for a moment, his teeth gritting as he squeezed her cunt lips together, then splayed them apart again. His fingers went into overdrive as her hand brought his bulging cock to the brink of spurting its hot thick cum up between her fingers. He hissed as he watched her cheeks flush, her head roll back and her eyes close. She seemed to be pushed to the brink of an orgasm, by the feel of his cock and the unrelenting and merciless attack on her quim by his agile and nimble fingers. "Are you trying to come without permission Keira? Are you breaking my rule of maintaining eye contact during such an ordeal as well? Tut, tut, Keira, and you were doing so well." he told her with a twisted grin, as her fingers continued to stroke at his cock as he removed his from her cunt, leaving her apparently teetering on the brink of an orgasm.

"Finish your meal you horny little slut, then order some dessert. Whatever they call ice cream and strawberries will do, I should think... we'll fuck the calories off of you fast enough." he instructed her. "With disobedience comes the punishment you seem to crave, perhaps given by the illusion of a more effective parental figure? You will finish your meal, then stand up and slip out of your beautiful dress, after all we don't want to get it all dirty, do we Keira? Not as dirty as you are in any case. You will then tell me how you need to be punished by 'your daddy', for being such a naughty young slut. You will also be calling me 'daddy' from this point forwards this evening, since I am effectively taking his place in disciplining you here at this restaurant. You will climb onto the table, set your heels against the rail behind me, draped either side over my shoulders. You will then start to pleasure yourself, without coming. I want you to squeeze your perfect little tits, stroke your hungry little cunt and tell your daddy, loud and clear, how you have been bad and how you need to be punished for all your errors." he explained as he leaned back. "And then I am going to feast on your hot wet cunt until I am satisfied by your weeping slit and your moaning whimpers." he told her aggressively, "You are very lucky that I don't just fuck away your precious virginity right here and now, that I don't bleed your cunt and fill your tight unblemished hole. You've gotten me so fucking hard, you little bitch, using your hand like it was a second cunt. Using it to fist my cock, while you writhed and squirmed on my fingers, showed me what a filthy little whore you are inside." he continued. "A princess on the outside and a whore on the inside, a whore who has been soaking herself every night thinking about fucking me, and who now gets her dreams made into a reality." he told her.

Pre cum dripped from his massive erection as he spoke, it was far too large to attempt to cram back into his pants now, so it sat jutting out beneath the table. The thick girth and huge length almost bursting as it remained unspent, eager to sink into her flesh yet restrained by Dominus' will. "Look at how far you've come today Keira. You had your tight little ass fucked open in your own bed. You had your mouth fucked at school, not to mention your ass. You soiled my limo with your juices when I spanked your ass... and you've even been violated in a shop changing room. I can see that the thought of being displayed and abused here just gets you even wetter. Perhaps I should ask the waitress to take a few shots of you, maybe film a little so that you can see how fucking hot you look when you are soaking and desperate?" he asked in a teasing fashion. He finished eating and watched her, taking a few sips of wine now and again as the steady thumping of flesh against glass echoed through to the balcony as one of the waitresses inside was pinned up against the tinted screen as a patron decided to take out some frustration on one of her holes. "Bodies as young, fit and tight as yours are a rare find Keira. The fact that you have the mind of a slut as well is a rarity beyond measure. Rest assured that by morning all you are going to be thinking about is when and where I am going to make your tight young cunt weep again and your body writhe in pleasure. Now. Begin."

His words were unlike anything she had heard before. To even begin to describe them, how they made her feel, and the effect they had on her was a feat no person would ever try to endeavor. He spoke and time itself seemed to slow to a near halt around her. His tone penetrated her to her core washing over her, warming her, consuming her, and leaving her a quivering mass manipulated beneath his touch. It wasn’t just one thing that made her react the way she did when she was with him. It wasn’t just his skillful fingertips dancing around and over her clit. It wasn’t just his tone that he dressed his words in. It wasn’t just the scent of the man next to her. It wasn’t the places he took her and the experiences he was opening her up to. It was all of those things. Sitting here, at this table, with his fingertips working her sex, Keira was lost in a moment, in a time, she never wanted to end.

He spoke of tearing her open when he took her virginity, and her legs trembled just a bit as she drew her knees closer. It wasn’t an attempt to stop his efforts. An involuntary action brought on by the mere thought of him ripping her tender skin as her cunt bleeds all over his cock. She wanted to feel the mix of pain with sweet pleasure that only he could give her. Her mother had talked with her about how special her virginity was, and she told her how she should save it for the right man. Keira had done just that. Dominus was the man who had captured every aspect of her attention. The little boys in school only managed to draw in her lust which she would use their bodies to satisfy the most primal of instincts with. Feasting on their cocks, swallowing down their precious seed as it only took a matter of minutes to coax it from there small by comparison members was how she found her own release. She would cum as she sat between their legs tasting their flesh and inhaling their musk. Her fingers never touched her clit as would lick their balls, along the underside of their cock, until she swallowed them whole. She didn’t have to. There was a thought in her mind all the while, one that would drive her to soak her own panties, as she closed her eyes having her tasty meal. Now she was driven by that same thought. The right man coming along, holding her desires as she willingly gave them to him, and making her a woman. That was the thought burning into her mind and body. This man will take me. He will split me open as he sinks his cock into my cunt taking the last of my innocence. I want that. I want to be his slut. I want to be his whore. I want to see everything and experience it with this man. If I have to leave my family behind to do so, then so be it. I will do whatever it takes to please this man. That is how much I want to never stop feeling this way.

He mentioned ice cream and strawberries. She smiled with the simple thought of how much she liked ice cream and strawberries. How perfect. Could this night get any better? Feeling warm and secure, she rested her back against the chair still feeling his rock hard cock in her hand as her pace never slowed. His words soon filled her with a different kind of emotion. His talk of her standing and removing her dress sent a sharp jolt of something she didn’t understand through her body down to her toes. Naked? In front of all these people? They’ll see me. They’ll see as I play with myself. They’ll hear as I submit, telling you what you want to hear. They’ll watch you feast on my wet cunt. It was the very thought that had excited her before. Now it was becoming a reality. She was nervous and afraid, but she wanted this. Dominus was a man about power and dominance. He was also a man that would her push her limits. Keira knew he would take her to her breaking point only to allow her to excel.

The waitress returned leaving the desert with them. Her hand never left the warmth of his scorching rod as she picked up her spoon and began to eat. Each bite brining her closer to her task, to a new experience. Her heart rate increased as blood rushed to her lips. Red and plump, she traced her tongue along her lower lip tasting the sweet ice cream as she turned to face him. Her eyes were wet with her lust. Her breathing slow and deliberate as her lips were parting drawing in the precious air. Her chest rose and fell in a rhythm that spoke of calm despite the storm brewing beneath the surface. Kiera was mentally preparing herself. Today was proving to be a day of so many firsts for Keira. Her ass fucked, sucking a man’s cock at school, her ass taken one more in the Headmaster’ office, the clothing shop and then escapades here at the restaurant were far more than she ever thought would ever happen to her. Always enjoying her sexual exploits behind closed doors, she simply assumed her virginity would go softly without much of a whimper at all. She was full and ready. It wasn’t the tasty desert in front of her that she wanted. Her hand gave a small gesture alerting the staff she was finished, and they promptly removed her dishes. Wiping her mouth gently with her linen napkin, she gently placed it on the table before her before removing her hand from his cock and rising next to him.

She saw a few pairs of eyes glance over in her direction as she stood up. Her hands moved to slip the straps of the dress from her shoulders. They glided down with ease feeling so soft against her skin. They eyes remained glued to her as she did so, and others joined in watching the show she was putting on. She bent over pushing her dress down past her tits revealing the lacy, black bra she had chosen to wear tonight. Keira paused at her waist but only long enough to take a few breaths as she gazed into his eyes. She knew there were no panties to hide her sex or her condition to the prying eyes now fascinated by her. It only made her wetter. She found herself wanting them to look. She pushed the dress further down and stepped free from it. By now all eyes within sight of her were fixated on the couple. Gingerly she placed her dress on the back of her chair. A smile on her lips she spoke clear, loudly, and with purpose. “Daddy I’ve been a naughty, young slut. Please punish me daddy. I need to be punished. I want to be punished. Please punish this naughty, young slut daddy. Oh please daddy,” her voice becoming pleading with him. Kiera carefully climbed to the table before him, her toned add sliding along the tablecloth. First her left leg went across his shoulder, and her heel clanked against the railing. Her expression smoldering as she moved placing her right leg in the same position. She wanted to lean back on the table, but that would mean breaking eye contact. The connection between them was so intense; she didn’t want to do that. Her fingers began to massage the throbbing nub between her nearly dripping wet cunt. Her other hand moving to her erect nipples. She pinched and twisted one, stretching it from her body, allowing it to slowly to slip between her fingertips before moving to the other repeating the process. “Daddy I was going to cum without your permission. I didn’t look into your eyes daddy. I’m so sorry. Please daddy! You have to punish me daddy! I want cock daddy. I’m such a horny, bad slut. Oh daddy I have to be punished for being such a slut. I’m a whore. I’m a dirty whore that needs to be punished daddy. Please. I’m begging you daddy. Punish me.” As she spoke, her efforts increased. It was clear the distress she was in as her body climbed higher and higher, but Keira dared to not cum as she stared into his eyes. This wasn’t just an act to please him. No. It was far more than that. This was her once more submitting, giving herself over to him, handing him full control, and following his every order. In doing so, she found a pleasure that she had never felt before, and even though her pussy had not yet felt his cock, she was already addicted to him. This was an addiction that would only grow stronger once she did feel the sweet agony of his massive rod filling her, claiming her, and making her not only a woman, but his woman, his slut, his whore.

Dominus had never felt his cock to be so hard. It was beyond the point where it was still possible for it to throb and pulse now, as any movement would have sundered his flesh and torn his massive bulging rod right open along some invisible seam. His body was tense, his muscles taut and his mind sharp and focused as he watched Keira eating her dessert. It was more like she was fucking her food with her mouth than consuming some ice cream and it only served to make his cock swell even more, his thick bar of flesh hungering for her body like never before. He watched her stand up and slip out of her dress and drape it across the chair as though it were an act she had practiced all her life, one practiced simply in order to tease men and torture them with her looks. He reached up to place a hand on her leg as she climbed onto the table in front of him and slid it over his shoulder. He leaned towards her with a primal hunger flaring in his eyes and on his face, his hot lips seared her sensitive skin and savoured the taste of her, as he stroked at her perfect unblemished body. He could feel the heat of her cunt on his face, even at this distance, and his cock wept pre cum down to his balls as he thought about how her hot wet cunt would taste when he finally decided to start tongue fucking it. Both his hands went to her knees, sliding along her thighs from her waist, as her heels slotted into place behind him and his cock twitched as it jutted up between his legs. Its shining thickness was glistening in the star and candlelight which flooded the restaurant and he could feel a dozen eyes on them as he listened to her telling him how naughty she'd been. There was nothing he wanted more than to drill his cock straight into her cunt and make her scream while he defiled her right then and there, but he exerted his superior will and held himself back, restrained his craven lust a little longer as he leaned down towards her.

He altered his grip, sliding his hands around her body to ease onto her firm taut ass cheeks. His nails dug at her skin, trailing red tracks across her buttocks as they sank into her flesh and allowed him to grasp her firmly. He lifted her up a little, bringing her cunt to his face as he stared up at her and stroked his tongue first along one side of her crease, then the other, lashing past her fingers to sodden her soaking quim as he began to feast on her slit with a feverish an hungry assault Hot breath bathed her gash and he slaked his insatiable thirst, for a time, with the juices secreting from her tight young slot. "I know you want cock Keira, you naughty little slut. You want it so fucking badly that you stripped naked in a restaurant and thrust your dripping wet cunt into my face. You are a nasty, filthy minded, little whore who needs to be punished so fucking hard and so fucking long. Look how fucking hard you have made me! I could drill this so fucking deep inside you that you would feel me in your bowels or your womb, I could sink it down your throat and make you choke on my cum. It doesn't matter what I decide to do, I am going to be using your body to pleasure myself, without allowing you to cum until such time I think you have truly apologized." he growled in an amused tone, before slashing his tongue along the crevice of her snatch, moving to cover her hood with his lips and stroke around it in circles with his hot wet tongue. His eyes looked up at her, raping her tiny tits before fixing on her face, his nails digging hard into her skin, his hands moving to fuck her back and forth against his mouth and tongue as he remained still and manipulated her as if she weighed no more than a doll.

The taste of her cunt was overwhelming, the scent of her and the way her juices caressed his tongue as he cunt fucked her only drove him to attack her with ever increasing vigor. His mouth clamped over her nub and hood and his tongue devoted itself to tracing a pattern around her sensitive clit, his wet muscle pushing folds of her own flesh against it, teasing and torturing it with a sustained assault which was carefully controlled and measured to push her to the brink, before he would pull back for air. He lifted her higher, forcing her to use her arms to balance herself as he ravaged her cunny like a wild beast. This was not some duty to perform to soak her slit for a fucking, it was a feast for his depravity and he was in blissful rapture as he savoured her as if she were some rare wine he had procured for millions. "Beg me to fuck you, you little whore. I know you want to feel me inside you, spreading open your tight holes, drilling deep and hard into your tight young body." he hissed in between tongue slashings. "Go on, beg your daddy to fuck you. Beg me to fuck you good so that I don't need to fuck mommy anymore, so that when I need to feel a tight cunt sucking on my cock, a tight ass clenching my shaft or a warm juicy mouth choking and gagging around me, I will be thinking about you, my dirty little girl, instead of anyone else." he continued, dragging her back and forth against his tongue in between words, pausing occasionally to re-clamp his lips around her hood. Once his tongue was attached to her flesh he showed little mercy, gently heating and circling her sensitive clit for long crucial moments with it, before retracting it back into his mouth. His mouth opened and his tongue flattened against her cunt flaps, spreading them apart and splaying then against her skin as he lathered her gash and allowed his tongue to tease its tip against her unsullied quim.

He let go of her ass with one hand, grasping a handful of ice cream, smearing it first across her stomach and down to her cunt, then allowing is hand to slide up to her right tit, the smooth sticky fingers smearing the cream across her nipple. His mouth feasted on the streaks of it than trickled down to her cunt, before he stood, forcing her back onto the table as his lips followed the trail of sin he had marked n her flesh. His tongue and mouth fucked her mound, then her abs and stomach, before they shifted up to her tits. He wrapped his lips about her tiny tit, his teeth squeezing and tugging at her cream covered nipple until she had been cleansed of the dessert and he began to feast n her flesh as though she tasted better than anything he might have dropped across her. Both hands moved to her thighs, spreading them as his cock slapped down on the grove of her cunt, sizzling against the spit and juice soaked slit as he moved his lips to her mouth and slid his tongue inside, letting her taste cream and cunt together. The teasing of cock against the groove and crevice of her cunt was only temporary though, as he soon slid back, his mouth trailing back down to her body to resume its merciless assault on her fuck sheath. He seemed obsessed with her cunt and the taste of it against his roving tongue, her body laid out naked and wet as he turned her into a banquet for his depraved and debauched ravaging. "Tell me to fuck you, you little whore! Tell me, louder and louder and louder. I want the entire restaurant to be aghast and shocked at the sight of you being fucked by your daddy. Tell them... tell them all how you are a dirty little whore, a slut who has somehow kept her virginity. Tell them how you want your daddy to fuck your ass, because when he as good as rapes away your virginity you want it to be in private, intimate, personal, something and somewhere you will never forget...but when your daddy wants to fuck your dirty little ass, well... you want everyone to see how you get punished... how your tight young ass needs to be stretched and brutally fucked as punishment." he gasped, feverish with lust as he spoke, his tongue tracing around the lines and folds if her gash with unrelenting fervour.

"You're going to have to really beg hard Keira, because your tight fresh little cunt tastes so fucking good. If it was on the menu I doubt anyone would order anything else." he hissed, hot breath cooling her cunt lips before he sucked one between his teeth. He slashed his tongue against the trapped flesh, then switched to her other fold, his tongue dancing across the moist wet pink of her core in between his relishing of her cunt flaps. Occasionally faint distant gasps could be heard as others were aware of the utterly depraved assault of the older man on the young girl claiming to be his daughter. Both taboo and tradition were shattered by the open and unremorseful desecration of her flesh as he overpowered her and took what he wanted from her drenched snatch, drinking in the heat and taste of her as his cock dripped upon the floor beneath them and his hands raked at her body and moved up to grasp and squeeze at both of her tits now as he buried his face between her youthful thighs. "Do you know how many here want to fuck you Keira? How many are touching themselves right now? How many man have already cum in their pants and have had to apologise to their women, because they have nothing left? How many of the waitresses are trying to sneak a stroke of a finger down their slit, as they watch you being feasted on?" he grunted, "And none of them will ever be able to have you, because you belong to me... because this is what your cock teasing has brought you... unending pleasure on the end of my fingers, cock and tongue. Now remember Keira... beg... don't come... this is your punishment." he commanded her, as he slowly drew every bead of sin from her frothing cunt lips and sodden slot.

It was the look really. His eyes connected with hers’, and for what felt like an eternity as time seemed to literally slow to a near crawl, she couldn’t move. She was suddenly struck with a lust unlike anything she had felt thus far. There was a connection that anyone looking would have instantly seen and felt as well. Their eyes, bodies, and something much deeper within them was bound together seeming to feed from the other one. That’s exactly what they were doing. It’s what they had been doing this whole time. One feasting from the lust, the body, the heat from the other. They were a perfect match satisfying each other’s needs, and this entire day had just been the appetizer. His touch, much like everything else about him, seemed perfect for her body. Both of his hands resting on her knees, gliding along her soft skin, was already beginning to warm her. He hadn’t even progressed towards her, and she was already anticipating, longing for more from him. She feared he might take her virginity right here, right now. On some levels she wanted that. Yet, she wanted to wait. Keira had hoped he would wait until they were alone. When she lost the last of her innocence to this man, she did not want other eyes upon them. She did want others, anyone for that matter, sharing in what would be their special moment. She could only hope he felt the same way. Amid her thoughts, she knew she would spread her legs offering herself up to this man if he asked. No. If he wanted it.

Dominus was a strong man, and he further showed this as he lifted her to his face. His warm breath washing over her sent chills down her body. The tip of his tongue grazed her tender skin, and instantly she forgot how to breathe. Inhaling, her mouth hung open. There was no exhale. Her eyes watched him lapping at her, tasting her, and it was as if she had never seen a man take a woman this way before. She was watching this very act take place for the first time. As if she were a child riveted by something new, she watched him with focus and intent. He spoke, and the air was forced from her body. The more he spoke, the harder she squeezed her nipples. Her knees fell open further, and her legs began to shake. With her eyes glued to him still fascinated by what she saw, her fingers worked her clit with fervor. She knew she couldn’t cum. This was her punishment. One she had earned, and one she would suffer. Suffer indeed. “Yes daddy,” she cried out to him though she was not prompted to. It simply felt right in the heat of the moment. “I am nasty, filthy minded, little whore daddy. I want your cock. I want to feel it sink into me. Will you fuck my ass daddy? Please daddy. Fuck my ass. Make me scream as you pound me without mercy. Will you cum in my ass daddy? On my tits? My tiny tits you love so much,” she asked torturing and pulling her nipple incredibly distending it from her body. She could hear the gasps of shock and disbelief. These people actually think this man is my daddy, and they’re not stopping this scene. Kiera smiled knowing she could lose herself here, and no one would dare interfere. It wasn’t like the Headmaster’s office where she had to be quiet. No. If she wanted to scream, groan, and beg him to let her cum, she could.

She knew her pussy was dripping not just from his salvia as he devoured her, but her own juices. He had excited her all day, and now she was letting go more so than before. Dominus clearly wasn’t like the young boys at school who simply attacked a girl’s cunt like they licking an ice cream cone. He took his time. He knew all the places and ways to trace his tongue to get the maximum effect from her. He seemed keyed in to her body unlike anyone had ever been. Each time she thought there was no way this could feel any better, no way her body could react anymore, a new sensation would take her by storm. Goosebumps rose on her arms, muscles spasmed, her breathing hitched, her head thrown back violently as her legs quaked more, and all of it seemed to be activated in turn by some small touch from his talented tongue. His mouth covered her clit, and Keira leaned forward, nearly enough for her head to touch his as she seemed to bending in half in an impossible way. “I want….you to fuck me….daddy!” Her breathing ragged, her words coming out jagged, she shouted her desires for the entire restaurant to hear. “Fuck me daddy! My cunt….needs your….cock! Split me open daddy! Take me! Mommy’s cunt….is all dried up. Used up! I’m tight….daddy! I want you….to fill me daddy! Cum inside me….daddy! Feel my pussy with your….seed daddy! OH FUCK DADDY! I wanna cum! Can I cum daddy,” she pleaded already aware of the answer. Still her mouth, her body cried out begging him as her body was rocked back and forth being consumed by the man before her. She gripped the linen table cloth sending any dishes left on the table to the floor as she dragged it with her movements at the hands of the powerful man. Their display was certainly eliciting reactions from those looking on. Some horrified. Others seemed jealous, wanting to be where one of them was. Whether it was Dominus as he filling his mouth with her pussy, or where Keira was as she fought the urge to succumb to the tongue lashing by cumming, they each had their own wishes as to which seat they longed for. Knowing there were those there that wanted what she had, be it the attention she was getting from Dominus or her body, Keira’s face flushed as she listened to the hushed whispers.

Keira yelped as the cold ice cream seemed to sizzle as it touched her blazing skin. Jerking sharply, she relaxed immediately again taking in the sight of him literally feasting. Her eyes only averted away long enough to enjoy how the soft pink color of the ice cream had painted her flesh. A masterpiece, she thought. He had turned me into a work of art, his work of art. He will treasure me accordingly. It wasn’t a mental command issued to him. It was a fact she was well aware of. Dominus would revere her, put her on a pedestal so that he could take her by his side and fuck her tight holes. She knew she would never be above. Even perched atop a pedestal of his own design, placed there by his hands, he would be by her side and never beneath her. A true artist, he was now able to taste both her cunt cream and the ice cream. She marveled watching him lap up all the sweet goodness between her legs.

Leaning her back as her back was now flat against the table; she scans the faces of those she can see. Some are completely drawn into the scene unfolding before them. Their eyes glossy, hooded by their own lust. Some are sitting, rubbing their chest, their fingertips merely playing with their nipples through the protection their clothing offers. Some sit with their knees rubbing together trying to offer some relief to their swollen clit. A few have their hands over their sex, touching, caressing. A lady sits with her legs spread, proudly reaching up the bottom of her skirt clearly on the verge of cumming. There are those with their hands over their mouths in shock and disbelief. Some women even hold the face of the man they came with so that he cannot look. A dog on a leash, she thought. So close to something so intense, so mind scrambling, and yet they are forbidden to look. Pity. This is as close as they will get to something like this, and they can’t even look. Let them look! It’s all they can do. My pussy, my body belongs to Mr. Dominus, and only will ever be able to taste, touch, and fuck this body.

“I want you to fuck me daddy,” she balls out loudly. “Fuck me with your hard cock daddy. Drive into my tight ass. I want to feel your balls pressed against my skin. Fuck me daddy! Fuck me daddy! Fuck me so fucking hard!” Each time her voice splits through the air drawing more and more reactions for the onlookers, she is louder, with more fire as she professes what her body wants. “I’m a dirty, disgusting whore who only lets boys suck my clit and taste my pussy, but you daddy, I want you to fuck me so hard. I want you to take my virginity daddy. Take it from me! Make me scream! Hold me down and fuck my tight, virgin pussy daddy! Not here! Alone! Please daddy! Punish me daddy! Fuck my ass! I’ve been a bad girl. A very bad girl. I want your cock. I want your cum. Please daddy. Give it to me.” Her mind was racing with everything he had told her. She wanted to please him so desperately. She lifted her back from the table, arching, looking around at all the people. “Oh please daddy let me cum! I’ll be exactly what you want! I’ll do whatever you say! I’ll please you daddy! Just let me cum! Please!”

Looking down at her had solidified his shaft into a solid steel hard length of flesh. Now that Dominus had Keira's taste in his mouth, and her juices rolling across his tongue like a fine wine, it felt and looked as though it would explode at the slightest touch. His lips sucked at her cunt folds with a relentless passion and his tongue, lashing back and forth and up and down, sought out every crevice and crease of her dripping and drenched fuck hole. His lips seared against her flesh, sizzling and burning her with raw heat as he explored her cunt with a feverish enthusiasm, energy which could only encourage depravity and sin within any who might look over or steal a glance towards them. Quite a few now watched the young girl who was being viciously tongue fucked and abused, ruined by a man who appeared to be her own father hell bent on despoiling her before the hint of an audience. One woman had been commandeered by their table, one shoved up against the glass wall within the restaurant, her tits pressed flat against the glass as she was hammered from behind. Another woman, on the balcony outside, sat in a chair with her thighs spread and her fingers splattering her carnal fluids onto the tiles. Her fouled cunt wept with joy and a patron grasped her hair and filled her mouth with cock. Dominus ignored them all, seemingly unaware of them as his hands slid about Keira's flesh now, squeezing at her tits, then moving to scratch and claw at her ass, her stomach, her mound. One hand shifted to stroke along her oblique’s and tease at her abs, while the other shifted to apply random pressure around the hub of her throbbing clitoral hood. Skill and determination used to stop whenever he felt the pressure for her to come would be too much, too overwhelming for such a young and previously innocent young girl.

He traced each streak of her sinful juices as they leaked from her frothing and foaming slit to stain her skin and inner thighs. His tongue trailed back and forth with meticulous precision, lapping up the sweet nectar of her cunny and occasionally dipping lower down her body to tease at the rim of her ass. He lodged his tongue between the heaven and hell of her taboo hole and her virginal quim. He was both an angel and a demon right now, wrapped in a single depraved and rampant shell. He knew that by the nights end he would have slaked his thirst for her tight young ass yet again, as well as having plunged deep into her tight virginity and stretched and sundered it with his hungry manhood. He words only served to fuel his assault on her flesh, driving him wild with aggressive passion and unrestrained lust. He feasted on her flesh as though he were a starving man and she was the true banquet he had intended to consume at this exclusive restaurant. "That's right you little bitch. Your mothers cunt belongs to another man right now, so she has to take second place and wait while I fuck her little girl senseless and show her what she's been missing." he hissed and growled as he slashed his tongue up and down her cunny and thumb fucked her clit. "And I know what you want Keira. I've known all the while I was waiting for you to arrive here. You are drunk on fucking and I'm the one who is going to make sure that you stay that way. Your tight young holes serve me now, only me. I get to fuck and abuse you and I get to tell you when you can come like a quivering shaking whore." he continued, relishing her enthusiasm and giving her harder and faster strokes of fingers and tongue as he fucked her.

"I know what you want Keira, you little slut. You don't have permission to come yet, no, but maybe you'll come anyway. Maybe you'll squirm and spasm and buck... and then spit your juices from your tight untouched hole all over my tongue, or splatter it between your legs and onto my cock. I’m going to drink in your fuck juice and then I'm going to fuck the groove of your hot wet cunt, just to get me soaked and dripping enough with your filthy fluids, so that I can spear this fucking rod straight into your tight little ass when I'm good and ready." he told her in a gasping whisper in between lashes of tongue and rapid vibrations of his thumb against the squashed folds of her hooded nub. Finally as she cut loose with a final tirade of begging he withdrew his lips from her sodden fuck sheath and stood up, splaying her legs either side of him. His powerful hands moved to grab her waist immediately, lifting her up and off of the table as though she weighed no more than a feather. He turned and bent her towards the railing behind him, forcing her forwards as he settled into position behind her. She was splayed against the cold metal and afforded a panoramic view of the city and stars as he moved into position behind her. "I will certainly fuck your virgin hole, you little bitch, that hole is for your father and your father alone. No one else needs to see you bleed all over my cock and scream in bliss as you get fucked into womanhood. Right now though, my darling little slut, you need to have your nice tight youthful ass spread open again by my cock." he growled. There was no need to kick apart her ankles to give him more access, as he did not allow her feet to touch the ground. Instead he stood behind her with his hands gripping her slender waist tight, as he moved his cock into position, thrusting it along the groove of her dripping cunt flaps a few times, then thrusting it into the tight bud of her anus. The hard tip of his rod speared into her rectal tract and he slowly forced it to stretch and accommodate his massive girth as he crammed it into her. He groaned aloud almost immediately, incredible sensations washing over him as he invaded her hot anal canal and sank his boiling hot shaft deep into her narrow rectum, fucking her taboo hole with all the power he could muster.

"Your mother doesn't take it in the ass unless she's held down and practically raped. You, on the other hand, know just what your daddy wants, don't you Keira. You know just what your daddy needs from his dirty little girl. His foul minded and filthy spirited little angel. His horny little fuck addicted young whore of a daughter. You can fuck daddy just like he needs, just like he craves, just like mummy can't unless she's pinned and drilled like a whore getting punished." he continued, starting a hard and fast rhythm from the beginning. His hips hammered back and forth, his length driving deep and hard, drawing back until her rim was stretched to breaking point, then straining to force its way back into her tiniest hole. Dominus shifted his hands to take hers and press them into the railing, then he moved them to slide up her tight body to settle on her tits and begin to squeeze and torment her nipples as his body fucked her into the cool metal rod which acted as railing surrounding the balcony. He had no time for the view and less to pay attention to any who were still watching them. Instead he focused on making sure her mound ground against the rail each time he speared his shaft into her ass balls deep. His constant fucking tented her cunny and forced her clit to compress into the metal as he hammered stroke after strike into her without pause or mercy.

It was impossible to last long in her ass, not after all the time he had spent waiting for her to arrive and then seeing how amazing she had looked wrapped in her expensive dress and sporting her exquisite hair. He shuddered and gasped as his cock bulged and disgorged streams of hot cum into her anal tract. Hot spunk flooded her bowels and backwashed out of her tiny rectum to stream down her thighs as he came hard into her ass. His cock remained hard throughout his violent ejaculation, held inside her and searing and boiling the juices which flowed out of her ravaged ass as he continued fucking her through his climax. Finally he drew it out and finished draining his balls with a few last strings of hot seed splattering against the back of her legs. He then bit down on her shoulder and groaned a muffled last few grunts into her flesh, as his despoiling of her tight young flesh came to an end. "Good girl... you've done your daddy proud." he gasped finally. He reached behind him, grabbing at her clutch purse and retrieving something from it. He then moved up close behind her and drove his cock back into the sloppy mess of fuck juice and cum that leaked from her ass, his hard cock stiffening and throbbing already as it glided back into her well fucked rectal sheath. He began to fuck her again, angling himself to ensure that her clit was mashed against steel and his cock head stroked in just the right place to send pulses of pleasure through to her core. "It's late though. It's getting so late... I'm sure that George and Famke must be getting worried, wondering what their little girl is doing. You better let them know you're all right and you're soon be off to bed." he growled, holding up the phone to her face from behind as he dialled the number. "And by the way... feel free to come anytime you want you little slut." The phone snapped to life as Keira heard one of her parents answer on the other end... the restaurant behind them both falling into temporary silence.

It was clear Dominus was going to allow no refuge from his tongue lashing. His assault not only continue, but his efforts seemed to increase, if that was even possible. Kiera wasn’t sure she would be able to hold on. Her mind emanated what she wanted over and over, almost like a mantra. Don’t cum. Don’t cum. Don’t cum. It was her focal point along with the impossible pleasure that he was bathing her in. Her body, on the other hand, had an agenda as well. Already her legs were trembling, grateful for the support his body provided. Warmth spread from her pussy, through her hips, and spiking up her spine as his tongue flicked and suckled against her clit. Each time his mouth would close around the sensitive bud, her knees would jerk inward, and her head would lift from the table as her back was straight, rigid from his manipulations. At times she gripped the linen tablecloth that was now a skewed, and other times her fingers were spread wide as if she were about to grasp something that could ease her urgency to flood his mouth with her sweet nectar. The once perfect make-up that had been so pain stakingly applied to her face now glistened as her face was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Small strands of her hair were now matted to her forehead as her painted lips were parted panting and moaning in a rhythm with Dominus and his workings.

She was aware of the people watching, listening, and their own reactions. Their hushed whispers and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh could be heard not too far off in the distance. Cries from other women as their bodies were just as much violated and taken advantage of as her own at the current moment wafted in the air drawing a smile to her lips. She liked the thought of other women feeling something similar to what she was. There was no way it could even rival anything Dominus could inflict though. She was certain of that. His tongue, his body, it had already put her under his trance, and she was blissfully bound to him now. Even the fact that he now had her naked, having his way with her before all these people, something just yesterday she would not have even dreamed about, did not cause her to want to walk away from him. No. It excited her, pushing her body further to the forbidden orgasm she so craved. Dominus was the cause of all this. Him and his rules coupled with his forms of punishment were leaving her body a quivering mess wanting, needing more. This was no exception. She wanted to cum. She wanted him command her to cum. She wanted him to stand up and shove his cock in her ass right now and fuck her senseless breaking the table beneath her. She kept her thoughts to herself hidden deeply behind her groans of pleasure because this wasn’t all about her and what she wanted. She knew she was there for his pleasure. If he wanted to fuck her ass, he would. All she had to do was be there for him, and there was no doubt in her mind that Dominus would take care of her in every possible way.

As he spoke, she slammed her open palms into the table declaring she was going to cum. She couldn’t hold it. Her body quaking, on the verge of an orgasm, no matter how much she wanted to hold back was something he seemed to recognize. He had to, she thought, as he pulled away from her cunt giving her a moments rest from his attack, but it was just a moment. Her head was swimming as he lifted her near limp body from the table pressing her against the railing. It was cold, unforgiving as he leaned her into. Her cunt shoved against the metal sending chills down her body. For a brief moment, her eyes took in the sight of the city. The lights, buildings, cars, and people down below having no idea of what was happening right there before them. All of them rushing about their evening, some with no idea how it felt to be in this position, to be owned and taken by such a powerful man. To know the freedom she had found by being claimed by him was something most people would never experience. This was not a 50 shades of gray moment. This was her life, with all the lust that it could possibly hold. Lust that most of them would never get to feel, and she felt pity for them. Pity that was quickly washed away she felt his cock teasing her pussy lips. She wanted to cry out to him, to beg him to fuck her. She didn’t care that all those people were there. She didn’t care that he had said they didn’t need to see her bleed all over his cock and her scream as he fucked her into womanhood. All she cared about was the rock hard length that was rubbing against her soaked lips threatening to stake through her virginal cunt at any moment. It was a tease, a preamble to what he really had in mind, and she simply felt sure of that deep down in bones. A feeling that could only be explained by knowing a little bit about how his mind worked and what he wanted from her. As much as she was addicted to his cock, Dominus seemed to be addicted to her ass. Of course he had a plan for how he would fuck her virginity away, and until he did so, he would only fuck her ass and mouth. Given her current position, as her feet dangled with her body jammed against the railing, her ass was the logical choice.

Kiera lowered her head, an exasperated sound rushing from her lips as his cock thrust into her with no warning. Her walls warmed, stretching around his massive length once more, as she tried to accommodate the full girth of his member. She had been the cause of his condition. It only seemed fair that her body be the remedy. She could hear his breathing, feel his hands upon her body, and the power behind his thrusts as he took her before the patrons gathered. Dominus fell into a brutal rhythm pounding away at her as he spoke. “Yes Daddy. I’ll take it up the ass like a good little whore for you.” Her clit massaged by the railing as he kept ravaging her body. Each time he slid his cock into her, her ass felt stretched even more so, as if he were growing with each pass. The skin around her anus seemed ready to split at any moment as the heat from his rod nearly burning her with friction from his assault. His boiling seed sprayed deep into her bowels filling her. Once more Kiera lowered her head even further down, like a scorned puppy taking her punishment, taking all of it like a good little slut. Still he did not let up. Her body felt ready to explode, to rip, and she was still pinned against the railing forced to simply endure Dominus and his punishing cock. Protest and plop before she felt his cum painting her body. It was a feeling of completion. Though she hadn’t cum, it still felt like a sense of closure for the scene that had unfolded. His words of praise only compounded that feeling for her. So it was a shock when his cock filled her sore ass once more. Kiera felt plugged, as if Dominus wanted to keep his seed inside her, not allowing anymore to leak from her body.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the phone. Surly he’s not going to keep fucking me while I talk to my parents. There is no way I can keep my mouth shut. I will accidentally let them know what is going on. As he dialed, she could not keep her concerns quieted. “Daddy I can’t,” she whispered, panting. “I can’t do this. Please.” Her pleas would fall on deaf ears as he dialed, and the soon the phone was pressed to her ear. A couple of rings before her father’s voice picked up. “D-Daddy?”
“Keira. We were worried. We called the house, and you’re not home. What’s going on? Are you alright?”
“Y-Yes daddy. I’m….FINE! I’m fine. Really.” There was an awkward pause as her own breath seemed pushed from her body as Dominus remained behind her, fucking her into the railing still. “Are you sure? You sound strange?” She bit her lower lips, trying to steady her voice, but her clit was a raging nub between her legs, throbbing for relief. “I’m….fine daddy. I’m….just tired.” Timing her words with his thrusts, she sounded robotic. Another pause. “Keira I don’t like being lied to.”
“I’m not lying daddy,” she was quick to respond. “Just….tired.” George was quiet, again, before he called to her mother. Whispers of him asking her to see what she thought of how her daughter was behaving. Her voice was soft and gentle on the other end of the phone. “Keira baby, are you alright? Your daddy is worried about you.”
“I know. Daddy….likes to….ride me.” Her face blushed at the double meaning behind what she had just said. Oh there was truth to the statement in more than way. “That’s only because he loves you.”
“I know. He wants….to take good care….of his little girl.”
“Why do you sound so strange? What are you doing” Kiera panicked as she had no idea what to tell her mother. She couldn’t very well tell her she was getting fucked in the ass by her daddy’s boss. Her mind searched quickly, racing for something to tell her. “I’m….working out. Exercise bike. Sweating off….calories.” Her mother gave her a warm laugh. “A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips Keira. Take care of your body. Men love a tight body. Someday that tight body of yours’ will attract a wonderful man. You will be glad you did take care of it.” If only her mother knew how true her words were. “Yes mother. I will.” Her face tightened as she closed her eyes on the verge of spraying her juices all over the railing. “I GOTTA CUM MOM! Go! I GOTTA GO!”
“Alright dear. I understand.” No you don’t, she thought, but who cares? At least you’re off the phone. Keira reached for the phone shutting it off before a she howled as her body reached the pleasure she had begged for and finally been given permission to achieve. A deep sigh along with several moans was heard from behind her as well as the sounds of their bodies still meeting. “Please, daddy. Keep fucking me. Please,” she pleaded turning to look over her shoulder at him. “Bite my shoulder. I wanna feel your teeth sinking into me. Please. Oh please. Take me. Abuse me. Make me yours daddy. I’ll be a very bad girl for you. I promise.”

Dominus half concentrated on the obscene phone call he had organized for Keira to make to her parents, drowning their encounter with the risk of discovery while he was at it, and he half concentrated on the feeling of warmth which spread through his cock as he drove it into her sopping cum filled ass. His cock was already a monstrous length and girth again, as if fucking it into the cum drenched disaster area of her tight young rectum was actually serving to make it swell and expand even further. His hips showed no sign of rest of restraint as he sank his hard shaft into her ass again and again, propelling her into the railing as he took full advantage of his superior height and size to pound her ass and give her the fucking he knew her youthful flesh could withstand. Dominus showed no mercy to such a tight young girl, he knew that she could take what he had to dish out and if she could not then he would still fuck her! She would awaken, from her faded consciousness in such a situation, only to find he was still drilling into her like she was a cum craven whore, showing no pause as her flesh drive him to fuck her in a wild and frenzied state of primal lust. He caught sight of her matted hair and the way her make-up was becoming more and more distorted and disarrayed, the sight of her fucked into imaginary distress by his ruthless rod only served to make him stiffen further and his massive cock display to her just how easily her young flesh could entice it back to its former glory in size and stamina as it was driven into her anus and used to stretch her wide as he ground her clit against the rail she was jammed against. His motions brought grunts and gasps from him as he clawed and grasped at her tits and squeezed and stroked and molested her with his wild hungry hands as his manhood wrecked her tightest hole for no reason other than that of pure unadulterated pleasure and bliss. Of course he was obsessed with all of her holes, with her hands, her lips, her tight ass and even tighter and unsullied cunt, but right now he needed to feel his entire length engulfed by her insides and, aside from throat raping her until his balls mashed into her chin, this was the only way to feel her hot wet flesh sucking on every inch of his rampant erection.

"That's right. Daddy's little whore. Daddy's little slut. Daddy's little cock hungry cunt." he hissed softly as he drew out every stroke and made the most of his near public violation of her innocent looking young flesh. Her perfect features etched into his brain as he pulled out until his engorged cock head spread wide her rim, before he drove slowly back inside her tight sucking rectum, pushing in towards her bowels as he took and claimed her tightest hole. Each invasive thrust taking him another step towards blissful ecstasy as he ravaged her body and tried to slake a thirst for her flesh which he knew could never be satiated. Her juices covered his cock from tip to balls and the sucking and squelching sounds filled the air with a welcomed obscenity as he fucked her. Hs moves growing in speed, depth, fierceness and intensity as he listened to her speaking to George and Famke, the thought of them being so close to discovering how their sweet little girl was being brutally and mercilessly fucked only served to spur him onwards to even more depraved strokes and feverish thrusts. His hands roved her body, scratching at her tits, sliding down her perfectly tight flesh to tease at her clit and occasionally easing around to grasp at her firm taut ass cheeks as he sank into a well of infinite debauchery, fucking her with the enthusiasm and drive as if she were a virgin on prom night and this was his only chance to experience the furnace between her ass cheeks which could suck the spunk from his balls. The sounds of his cock being driven into a hole filled with his own cum echoed about the balcony as silence fell and only the sounds of their indecent fucking could be heard, faintly, behind the sound of her voice on the phone to her oblivious, apparently, parents.

"You'll be amazed at what you can do when you don't care about the people watching Keira." he whispered into her ear when she began to plead, then he silenced himself and focused on a constant rhythmic thrusting into her ass and saturation of sensations against her cunt as he fucked her into her conversation. he listened keenly to her words, squeezing a nipple and distending it until it forced itself free to slap back against her taut chest as he buried himself to the balls in her filthiest most taboo hole. He continued without a shred of mercy as the call ended, his blistering hot and fast cock stretching and deforming her anal tract as he pounded into it with an unrelenting fervor that surely should only belong to an insane rapist of a man overcome with primal almost animalistic lust. "You lying little whore… Did you like that? Did you like lying to your parents? They think you are such a sweet innocent flower, when really all you are is a fuck hungry little cock tease. Dancing about in front of them, teasing any man you can get to look at you. I bet I wasn't the first either. I'll be the last to be teased into fucking you though. Won’t I Keira? You might cock tease a million men in the outfits and jewels that I'm going to drape you in but... UUHHH... I'll be the only one who gets to fill your innards with my hot cum and watch it drain out of your body when I'm done." he hissed, biting her shoulder, digging his teeth into her flesh until he could taste her blood, his hips thrashing and bucking as he drilled into her over and over again until the slapping of balls into her flesh consumed his thoughts and he began to feel himself coming again. This time it was hard and violent, a vicious expulsion of seed, as he blasted it into her rectal duct. Pulling out hot sperm lapped her ass cheeks, streaked the back of her thighs and even shot up her back and along her spine as he came harder than ever, spluttering gout of liquid sin shot along her skin to stain it with his spunk as he groaned out a loud bellowing orgasm. Her young youthful energy drained his balls and demanded he give her every last possible thrust that his powerful frame could muster as he pinned her in place and covered her body with his jets of searing hot ejaculate.

He dragged her away from the railing, forcing her down to her knees with a powerful grip that allowed no possibility of resistance, her shoved her face against the floor and drove a few extra thrusts of spurting cock into her ass before finally pulling out again. One hand fisted in her hair winding about her strands and taking control of the now distorted hairstyle she had been sporting. He disentangled it, messing it up as much as he had messed up her make-up, forcing her into place as his other hand stroked out the last few dregs of his cum from his viciously hard erection. His spasming body and writhing muscles twisted and pulsed as he drew out the final few strands of burning sperm and decorated her flesh with them, streak after streak spattering against her skin and marking her as his whore, his slut, his young fuck slave. Unintelligible grunts and groans emerged from his lips as he almost went blind with the intensity of his climax, then finally his orgasm was over, the hard brutal sensations of a world class ejaculation slowly fading from his consciousness as he looked down at her well fucked body. "Good girl... "he gasped, "You've drained every drop of cum that I had in my balls you little slut. I think it's time for you to rest soon. I have plans for you tomorrow. There's plenty to be done over the weekend ahead of us." he told her through a haze of vision and sheen of sweat. "Now, get up and get one of the waitresses to help you clean yourself up. I'm going to send you home this evening, but tomorrow I intend to take you to a show and then take you home afterwards to my penthouse apartment." he instructed her. "I will have someone give you some assistance in selecting anything further you might want to wear, before meeting up with me again. In any event you'll be spending the rest of the weekend with me. We'll see about pulling you out of school and assigning you to my office on Monday." he nodded mostly to himself. "Tomorrow we will be in a more public and conventional location, rather than somewhere like this, so dress accordingly but do not forget my likes and dislikes. Your choices will, of course, all be paid for by me." he added almost as an afterthought, just in case there had been any shred of doubt in her mind.

Reaching down he helped her onto her feet, his eyes still roving about her cum splattered body with a look of approval. "You've come a long way in a short time Keira, you're now sucking the cum from my cock with the skill of a seasoned whore, not an innocent looking virgin. I regret waiting so long to feast on your flesh and take what is rightfully mine, I won't be wasting any more time in future, you can consider yourself mine from now on." he told her, leaning in to claim her mouth with a harsh kiss, tongue and lips sliding and searing against hers as he feasted on her. Reaching behind him he found her dress and handed it to her, then snapped his fingers and encouraged a skulking aide to step forward with a robe for her trip to the washroom. "Do you have a favourite ballet? I plan to take us to see one, from a private box of course." he explained casually, done with his meal he stood waiting for the opportunity to start moving away from the table now, his body set to recharging temporarily. "I have the keys to your home, just ensure that you leave your bedroom door open, though, and that you sleep in the most 'fuck me' lingerie you can find with your phone close. Now that you're mine you need to make yourself attractive and accessible at all times, enticing and ready to be fucked at a moment’s notice. There's no telling when I will get the urge to desecrate your flesh and you will need to be ready for me." he grinned twistedly. "Likewise, you are known to my people now and have access to my home and office, as is needed." he told her as he wrapped the provided robe about her, drawing her in for yet further kisses as his lips owned hers, before releasing her. "Did you enjoy yourself Keira? DId you enjoy having your weeping cunt eaten about and your tight ass pounded hard? Did you enjoy forgetting to tell your parents you were off to bed in your phone call, knowing that I would need to spank you later for it? Did you like having people watch you writhe and spasm and come like a whore in full view of them? It's all just the beginning... now off you go, I'll be seeing you soon... won't I." he finished, his gaze piercing into her.

He had no idea just how right he was. He wasn’t the first to be teased by her as she wore her tight, skimpy outfits and hugged them tightly pressing her tits into their body. She had done it to every single one of her father’s friends. She had even done it to other employees that worked alongside her father and under Dominus. She had even done so right in front of Dominus with another person. Perhaps it was something that somehow managed to escape his gaze at the time, but she never forgot a person that she taunted. It was a double pleasure for her in fact. Teasing another man in front of not only her father but another man she sought to bring tension to. He was also right about being amazed at what she could do when she didn’t care about others watching. The thought even aroused her further. She wanted them to see. They could be jealous of what she had, of what he had. She even felt a twinge of wanting them to join in, to touch her, to touch him. They were now like dogs on a leash barking at something just out of reach. That was as close as they would ever get to her or him. In sight, but just out of reach. That’s what she had become at his hands. It was nice to be desired, to be wanted, and she enjoyed the torture that it surly brought to them knowing they could never have what they so longed for. To know that the tension on their cocks as they strained to find relief at their own hands was because of her, and they would never feel her cunt or ass was an intense thought to her. “Yes daddy,” she growled back to him. “I loved lying to them. The clueless people listening to their own child clearly being fucked, and they had no idea what was happening. I loved knowing I was being violated by someone old enough to be my daddy, my father’s boss, and they didn’t know. I wanted them to hear me cum so badly, but I couldn’t do it. No. That’s not for them. That’s for you daddy. My cum is for you and only you. I want you to feel it squirting from my pussy coating your cock.” She grunted feeling his rock hard member pushing deeply inside her sore and well fucked ass. My body will never be the same, she thought. His teeth slicing into her flesh only seemed to further the entire scene. Keira didn’t cry out in pain or agony as he broke the skin. It was more a sound a woman makes when she cums. She felt everything on a different level as the endorphins were released into her bloodstream. Her clit seemed more swollen, more sensitive, as her muscles in her ass were also extremely tender as his slick cock moved at an inhuman pace. The rush of his cum brought on the all too familiar stinging sensations as he filled her ass once more. Remnants of the last he time he shot his load were still there as they had been dripping from her before he plunged his cock back inside for more. Now she felt even fuller than before. There is no way my ass can hold anymore, she thought, screaming out as he moved her to the floor. It was with all grace and finesse she had seen in any porno as he drove his body into her own pulling the last of his seed from his balls. She wanted to call to him, to plead with him to fuck her hard until he was empty, but Keira knew that Dominus would do as he pleased. If she opened her mouth, it might only serve to bring punishment down upon her, and she wanted to please him.

‘Good girl.” She loved the sound of those words from his lips. Then again, there wasn’t much she didn’t love coming from his mouth. Dominus spoke with such certainty. He knew exactly what he wanted from Keira and what she was to do. Suddenly her life was filled with decisions already made. The only true decision she had to make was whether or not she wanted to please him. There was a clear path to either choice. Doing as he said, as he wanted, would lead her to pleasing him. Simple. Do not follow his instructions, deviate in the slightest, and that would lead to him not being pleased. Simple. True she was bound in what she could and could not do, but in the end her choices being so limited brought a freedom she now enjoyed. Before Dominus had come into her life, the choice of whom she wanted to be with, what she would do to tease him, or please him as the case may be, was her own. Now what she wanted was as simple as the choices laid out before her. She wanted to please him. Simple. So her choices were now simple. In fact, they had already been made for her as Dominus was now showing. Where she was going, what she was to wear, to an extent, was already decided upon by Dominus, and as long as she followed his orders, the end result would be he was pleased and thus so was she. Simple.

She listened to him as she stood there, even after he had captured her mouth in a passionate kiss, but she couldn’t help but look around at the faces of all those who seemed just as spent as they were. It was as if they had been fucked as harshly as she was. Their faces also read of those who had not had the same relief as she had though. Pity really, she thought. They were so worked up, and yet their release clearly not as powerful as the one she had. She could still feel the coldness from the railing on her sex as he wrapped the robe around her. Looking down into her hands, she saw the dress there. She had been so lost in the expressions of those around her that she didn’t even realize he had handed it to her. “Tonight was like a dream. It was unlike anything I could have ever wanted. Being here, in a place like this, and of course, with you daddy. You made it perfect. I would have never imagined I would be fucked anywhere in front of so many people. My exploits usually in private. In the backseats of cars borrowed or paid for by their parents and under the bleachers at sporting events is where I usually found myself, but tonight you have shown a world that is so vastly different from anything I would have ever experienced with those little boys. Yes daddy, I loved having my weeping cunt eaten and fucked so hard. It was such an exquisite feeling. One I shall never forget. I did not forget to tell my parents on purpose. It was hard to concentrate with a tool such as your own invading my ass. Until today nothing had ever invaded my ass daddy. Please, I beg of you, give me a chance to make it up to you. I’ll do anything daddy. Yes daddy. You will be seeing me soon. I’m sure of it.”

The waitress helped her to the washroom as the other patrons watched her the entire way. Even once inside, the woman did not depart. Instead, as Keira looked into the mirror at her cum covered body with trace amounts of blood still visible on her shoulder, the woman looked on. “Did you enjoy,” she asked her softly. “Yes. I did. Wouldn’t you?” The woman did not reply. As Keira washed, she did offer assistance with towels and soap, cleaning the places Keira couldn’t see. Every so often she would notice a smile on the woman’s face as she rubbed her body. It would quickly vanish when she realized she had been caught. Once they were both satisfied they were clean, she helped Keira back into her perfect, black dress. The lady even went so far as to seeing her off to the waiting car. The driver met her with a telling smile. He knew very well what had happened inside. Though her body and dress were as they should be, her face and hair told the truth. Still he spoke not a word as he drove her home.

Home still looked the same, as if time had stood still there, but as she entered her bedroom, she could feel the changes. Thoughts of the man taking her ass just that morning were so fresh she could smell his body. ‘fuck me’ lingerie, she thought as she made her way over to her dresser. Sure she had some. What self respecting tease didn’t? She came across something that she knew wasn’t exactly lingerie, but it looked comfortable and she hoped that Dominus would like it on her. Picking it up she changed into without any hesitation. Exhausted as she was, she decided to pick out what she would wear tomorrow in the morning. Dominus was right. She had come a long way in just a day, and now her body was ready to rest. Climbing into bed, she placed her phone on the table beside her bed and grabbed her cover wrapping up tightly. It didn’t take long before her eyes were closed, and she was lost in sleep.

To Dominus, Keira was a cock teasing, lying and filthy minded little cunt. A slut and a whore dressed in the appearance of a young innocent girl, one who would never allow her pure taboo ass to be fucked and who would certainly never allow herself to be fucked hard and brutally by her father’s boss. Of course Dominus new different, Dominus knew the truth, he knew that she was a nasty little wretch, a craven cock hungry harlot who needed hard cock and unrelenting tongue to make her cum and howl in pleasure. He knew that she belonged to him now and that her screaming orgasms and writhing flesh would dance to whatever tune he decided to play, because once a young girl got a taste of cock she would not stop until she got more of it and he had more than enough energy, drive and passion to ensure that her squirming sweat and cum stained flesh remained his, from now until eternity. She would lie to her parents, her teachers, her friends, she would lie to whomever he told her to, just to feel his hard cock spurting his boiling seed into her fuck addicted holes. A few details and plans needed to be set in motion, but after that he would be assured of her constant accessibility and the need to concoct schemes to separate her from her parents would no longer be needed. Certainly his time at work and at home would be spent more productively when he had full access to her tight yielding flesh and the moans from her mouth were the only sound that his ears would give time to. Her writhing slutty flesh had drawn forth the dregs from his balls, forcing him to fuck her to destruction at the restaurant, but all he could think about now, on the drive home, was her young tender body, her fragile form lying somewhere, waiting until he had recovered enough to defile it again with hot cum and hard cock. he pondered whether she could endure the fucking he had in mind for her, then reassured himself that it was a given. She was a young girl and they were made to be fucked, she had no other purpose in his mind than to tease his cock and satisfy the depraved urges that fuelled his imagination and stirred his lust.

Time passed. He was hard again already and although he manage to send a few texts and arrange a few meetings, the thought of her body was too vivid in his thoughts, his cock was too hard to be ignored and now that her foolish parents were away from him, he had little to prevent him slaking his thirst for her whenever the urge took him. Dominus could still taste Keira's blood, her cunt, her sin in his mouth and on his tongue from where he had been forced to sink his teeth into her to stifle a groan, or lash across the beads of cunt juice forming on her moist folds as he had tongue fucked her. He licked his lips, he wanted to taste all of her, fuck all of her, drag her into a well of sin and debauchery from whence she would never escape or even wish to. Already he had fouled her ass with his hot cum before witnesses. Already he had defiled her at school, at home, in a shop. There was nowhere sacred to Dominus, if the urge took him he would desecrate her in a church on an altar, and certainly he had plans to fuck her all over his offices from when she started working for him one morning until long after the other workers had retired for the night. Her youthful body and tight taut frame field his thoughts and gave him a permanent erection which could not be ignored. He had to restrain himself from easing the pressure on his mind and body, by taking out his cock to stroke it, because he knew that such an action would only result in him painting the inside of his limo with his cum, despite having only been inside her a few hours ago. Her words rang in his ears, of her confessed past exploits and how she loved every second of the hard brutal fucking that her cock teasing young body had invited upon itself at the restaurant. Finally he reached home and paused in his limo, taking out his phone he pondered her fate, should he allow her to rest and recuperate for her future escapades? It was Saturday, after all, so she would need to be fresh for the evening. A smirk came to his face as he decided what to do, forcing a twisted grin onto his features as he headed up to his penthouse.

More time passed and Dominus found himself where he wanted to be, the cool morning air and the first rays of the sun serving to frame his advance into the Knights residence. Unlike the previous day, though, there was an even more determined and fiery passion about him. He was driven, fuelled by a combination of primal lust and an animalistic craven desire to sunder her flesh, to make her writhe and scream and bleed on him as he pounded into her and made her a woman. They say that 'you never forget your first' and the words amused him, as he would indeed be not only her first but her last, as after him he would ensure that no other man managed to touch her, that she would be ruined for anyone else and dedicated to his cock and his alone. The first she would have been aware of something was when he entered her room and grasped her wrists; he had stripped off completely and had prowled up the stairs to her room naked, carrying only what he needed. Slipping into her room he moved to the bed, sliding the sheet off her sleeping form he grabbed her and rolled her fully onto her back, moving onto the bed to straddle her as cold metal impacted her wrists followed by the clack of the ratcheting locking mechanism as they tightened about her flesh. He bound her wrists to the head board, above her head, making no attempt to explain his actions or inform her of her fate in any way. A cruel twisted smirk of feral like lust was on his face and his erection was a jutting bat sized pillar of pre cum weeping flesh which spat occasional strings of his glistening fuck lube out to splatter on her skin and underwear.

Finally he spoke up, his voice an obscene growl cutting through the previous vocal silence. "I brought a blindfold and a gag with me Keira, but I'm not going to use them today. No blindfold, because I want you to see what happens when I'm fucking your virginity away from you. No gag, because I want you to scream when I fuck myself into your impossibly tight little cunt. I want to hear you moan and whimper and bellow when I make you a woman. I want you to know it was me that ruined you for any other man and took away your most precious gift from you, who split you open and rendered your purity to nothing. I want you to see what you brought upon yourself with your wicked teasing and hot cock " he growled, sliding his hands down to her waist he dragged her out on the bed. He made sure that her arms stretched out ot their full length above her now, her body splayed before him like a banquet waiting to be feasted on. He reached into his bag and drew out a blade, trailing it along one of her legs until he reached her panties. A deft slice and a powerful hand tore away what was there, he followed it up by slicing across her chest, then tearing and grasping at the material of her top until she had been stripped naked. Her garments discarded to the floor as he feasted his eyes on her naked body, stretched out before him. He placed his hands on her ankles, before dragging his fingers up her legs, leaving trails of faint redness from his nails as they drifted higher and higher. His palms smoothed their searing heat onto her thighs, across her mound, onto her abs and stomach as he positioned himself between her legs. His hands reached her tiny tits and squeezed hard at them, thumbs teasing her nipples as he looked down at her fragile flesh. Then he positioned his weeping cock slit up against her slit and stroked it up and down her crease until it was soaked and dripping. Then, with a hiss and a grunt, he forced himself into her, spreading her cunt lips aside as his massive helm penetrated her flesh and began to drive deep and hard into her virgin slit.

"I'm going to fuck you open now, Keira. I'm going to desecrate your flesh and lay claim to it. No more virginity. No more innocence. Now you are a woman, a woman who serves me, a woman who belongs to Michael Dominus and who lives to come on the end of his cock and writhe and orgasm at his beckoning. You're mine niow, you little slut, all mine." he growled, hissing the words from between clenched teeth as his features wrestled with expression of ecstasy and bliss as he watched her face as his cock sank inch by inch into her tiny tight little cunt, every inch forced in hard as his muscles strained and his grip on her tits intensified until his thumbnails drew blood from her bullet hard nipples. His erection was so hard and solid, so bulging and pulsing, so erect and taut, that it tented her mound as it pierced into her innocent young body until suddenly he drove in harder and watched as the final few inches were crammed into her slot in one lust driven final act which brought a growling bellow of satisfaction to his lips, his eyes rolling wildly for a moment as he felt her tightness engulf his shaft and paint it in her fresh untouched fluids as he breached her seal and staked out his claim on her for all of eternity. he eased a hand away from her left tit, fucking her mouth with his fingers, as his right slid around her fuck battered flesh, squeezing, scratching, easing into the crack of her ass to tease at it as his cock was forced over and over into her cunt until the bulbous knob was kissing her cervix and his massive girth was stained red and pink with a combination of blood and fuck froth as it was driven like a piston back and forth in her yielding quim. "So good, so fucking good!" he grunted, increasing the pace as he began to thump out a rhythmic drilling motion into her tarnished and defiled cunny. "Spread yourself you little bitch, wrap those legs around me, pull me into you, tell me how fucking good it feels to have your virgin hole fucked open." he finished, breaking eye contact to glance to the side where the blinking light of a camera on a tripod he had set up glared away at them both.

Keira slept peacefully. Her only dreams were those laced with him. Dominus had made his way into her mind, her sub conscious, her body, her bed, and she found she was happier than she had been in a long time. He was so different from the young boys she was accustomed to. Dripping power, control, demanding respect, able to literally open doors to her that would otherwise never even be there. His touch, his breath, even his words seemed to burn into her flesh each time he spoke or caressed her skin. Even in her dreams, he forced her body to squirm, her panties showing the proof of the effect he always had on her. Soft whimpers as she tightened her legs, pushing her knees together, and writhing around underneath her thin cover. She had long kicked the comforter to the floor. Memories of Dominus were enough to keep her warm. Her body outline clearly visible under the thin, cotton cover as she lay there. Every contour hugged, fitted against the sheet with every movement she made followed by the faint moans that escaped her lips. Keira was lost in her dreams and in the arms of the man she now called Mr. Dominus.

The sunlight peered into her room and home, but Keira did not stir. Worn out from the events of the day before, and safe in the knowledge it was Saturday, she continued to rest deeply hoping more dreams of Dominus would flood her mind. When she wasn’t lost in sweet, blissful dreams, her body was completely at rest, rejuvenating her. She knew she would need her strength if she was to keep up with his appetite. Dominus was vivacious man, and his lust for her would consume her if she didn’t take the necessary steps to ensure her body was at it’s finest. Plenty of sleep, water, exercise, that she was sure he would provide her with, and of course following his every command. It was still a hard concept to under much less explain to anyone if she had to. The freedom she found in being bound to this man. Once he sank his cock into her virginal cunt, she would truly belong to him. Of course in her mind, there was no doubt she already did belong to him. She wanted to belong to him. Before it had truly just been cock teasing, watching this older man become aroused and frustrated at what he couldn’t have. Now that she had tasted his flesh, experienced his body, it was more than that. It was truly being his possession, his woman, his whore, his slut, and all that every single one of those titles entailed. In short, it was belong to Dominus, Mr. Dominus. Nothing else could explain it much better. Freedom in belonging to Mr. Dominus. Freedom in following his orders, being bound to his word, his will, it was freeing. She didn’t view it as rules and restrictions that certain punishments would follow if she failed him. No. To her it was simply a disappointment she felt when she failed him. Much like when she realized she had not told her parents she was going to bed. Yes she had forgotten, but in doing so, she let him down. Granted he would punish her, but letting him down hurt her far worse than anything she could imagine he would do to her. Instead she viewed the punishment as a chance to prove to him that she could be a good girl, his good girl, or whatever type of girl he wanted.

Warm in her sleep and bed, she never heard him enter the room; Keira did not feel the sheet slide from her body guided away by his hands. She only became aware of him as he grabbed her body and shifted her position. She struggled to open her eyes, wanting to rub them but unable to. The bright light took some adjusting to, but when her eyes finally focused she saw him. Her wrists were now bound to the headboard, the sound of whatever he had used to keep her wrists there still fresh in her ears. He was naked, his cock already rock hard. Dominus was there to use her. There was no doubt about that, and she wanted him to. She tried to move, but it was a futile attempt.

As he spoke, it became clear to her this was the moment she had been waiting for. He was going to do it here, on her own bed. The same place he took her ass, just the day before, would also be the place he took her virginity. Fitting in a sense, she thought, but it was not the place she had hoped he would do this. Her heart raced as for the first time she was actually afraid. ‘How bad is this going to hurt? How much will I bleed? He wants to hear me moan and whimper and bellow? He wants to see the look in my eyes?’ These thoughts, and so much more, ran through her mind as he took the blade and began slicing away the only cover she had. It was no match for the blade, or even his own fingers if he so desired. This way seemed so much more sensual to her. The sharp edge of the blade grazing her skin, threatening to cut into her, breaking the skin at any moment, only to uncover her body from the material that she wore.

She lay there naked in no time at all, exposed to him and his hungry eyes. If ever anyone could feel the lust radiating from someone, she could with him. Her face was already flushed as her body was alive with her nerves forcing the hair on her arms to stand on end. Her lips parted, she panted as he pulled her body down the bed and spread her legs. His hands trailed along her body. She never took her eyes from his face though. Even as he pinched her nipples, she only cried out at the pleasure he was giving her. Her anticipation was high as she felt his cock teasing her pussy. ‘This is it,’ she thought wanting to hold her breath. She gasped loudly, closing her eyes, arching her back. The sensation was a filling one, at first. His cock stretching her lips, pressing into her walls as he drove himself in. She felt him reach her seal, but it was only just for a moment. Breaking through, he drew a loud cry from somewhere deep inside her. Her fists balled as she pulled on her wrists, wanting to touch him but unable to. It was agonizing as he sank into her, splitting her open, taking her, claiming what was his. She writhed, speared on his cock, knowing there was no escaping him and his punishing cock. Her face contorted in pain as a thin layer of sweat began to form. Her mind raced, focusing on the intense ache in her nipples as he drew blood and her cunt as she had now been made a woman. Dominus’ body slammed into her own, and she felt him flush against her. His cock, that impressively, massive member, was now fully inside her. “Yes,” she called out to him. “It feels so fucking good Mr. Dominus,” she told him trying to convince herself the pain was pleasing. She winced as his speed was increasing, and she felt the tender skin burning, stinging as their juices mixed inside her now ripped open cunt. “It hurts,” she cried out loudly, the pain clear in her voice. “Oh please Mr. Dominus! Make it stop hurting! You’ve gotta take it out! I can’t take it!” Tears streamed down her cheeks, but his words were still fresh. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she pulled him closer to her. “Yes Mr. Dominus! Keep fucking me! It feels….so….good!” She forced the last word out waiting, knowing it would soon turn into something more pleasurable than anything she had ever felt before. A wetness ran from her pussy down to her rosebud. She wasn’t sure what it was exactly. His cock seemed to move in and out of her at a strained paced as her cunt hugged him tight. She felt he was struggling to force his length inside her tight hole. Feeling every inch, every vein, even his balls smashing into her skin, she groaned out, again wanting to hold her breath. It seemed an eternity before the bitter sting and ache began to give way to a sweet feeling of being full as her walls were massaged by his hard rod penetrating her over and over again. A low growl and her legs wrapped tighter, pulling him to her more so, and she smiled at him. “Keep fucking me Mr. Dominus. Please. It feels so amazing. I love your cock. Don’t take your cock away. Please. I beg you. Please. Keep filling me up. I’m so fucking full. You’re so big. I’ll be a good girl. I’ll be a bad girl. I’ll be whatever you want. Just please say you’ll fuck me every, single day.”

Every stroke made Dominus feel like he was fucking himself into liquid bliss, his massive rod drenched in heat and cunt juice as it spread Keira's young body open and speared deep into her yielding flesh like a hot knife slicing through butter. He had never felt such agonizingly hot sensations and his brain was on the brink of frying inside his skull as he seared her inner walls with his boiling shaft and groaned each time his spearing cock stretched her to her limit and bottomed out in her tiny, tight little cunt. His nails streaked her flesh, leaving trails and tracks of agony induced ecstasy scattered about her unblemished skin, his body heaved and squirmed, hips lifting up then driving down to help power another brutal thrust into her sucking tight young fuck sheath. Gasps and grunts echoed about the room, as sweat beaded on his forehead and the feel of her tight virginal vaginal tract squeezing at his huge cock sent shivers of unadulterated bliss surging through his frame. It was like fucking himself into an angle, like he had plugged into some conduit to heavenly pleasure that no one else had veer discovered, like fucking was a unique experience which was reserved only for Keira and himself. It was something that no one else had ever had the pleasure to partake in.

A constant steady rhythmic pounding ensued, his cock streaked first in the redness of her blood from her untainted cunt, then in pink, as frothing and foaming juices gathered about the union of cock and cunt. His muscles strained and his expression was one of ultimate focus and concentration, as he gave her stroke after stroke of his thick hard cock, without pause or mercy, drilling away her virginity in a frenzied and feverish assault which almost drove him insane with the need to disgorge himself into her innards. He held on of course, wanting to prolong the ecstasy for as long as possible before flooding her pure untouched womb with his devilish seed. He wallowed in the unique feel of her freshly desecrated cunt, gasping and grunting like an animal as it sucked on his brutal virginity smashing shaft. He violated her purity and stole it away, took her innocence and claimed it as his own. He made her his, as his brutal assault turned her into not only a woman, but his fuck toy, his whore, his slut, his fuck addicted little bitch. She was his now, all his, and every thrust into her writhing well fucked body.

Her entire flushed body made him even harder as he seemed to drink in the details of it. His erection was a fiery pillar of steel hard and burning hot flesh as he drove it into her over and over again. Each time he buried himself balls deep in her stretched out and deformed vaginal tract, he thought he would explode from the intensity of the sensation. No other cunt had ever felt the same, no other girl had ever gotten him so fucking hard and so fucking obsessed with her body. He wanted to do nothing but drive into her and fill her with cum until it spat out of her cunny and streaked her legs, her sheets and her home. It was as if she had been put on earth to satisfy his primal unbridled lust and only she would able to achieve such a goal. Stripping away her virginity and making her a woman was a sordid and sinful act which he knew would remain etched in his thoughts for eternity and would fuel his fantasies and ride him hard every time he fucked her in future. He left the knife he had been using to sunder her clothing stuck in the head board, as his hands roamed wildly about Keira's body. His thoughts were far from concerned about anything other than the effect that her nubile fresh young flesh was having on his steel hard shaft, as it pierced into her virgin body and defiled it with a cold calculating certainty.

Dominus relished the way her skin reddened and her body seemed to electrify as he fucked her, her panting writhing moaning body bent and twisted to his whims. His cock tented her mound, forcing itself into her untouched core and ruining it for any other man who might dream of somehow getting to fuck her. Her cunt was claimed and forced to conform to the monstrous rod now drilling into it, forced to give in and allow itself to be taken by his wild and frenzied attack on her as he was overcome with raw unadulterated lust and desire. Her gasping and arching of her back only served to push him deeper into her yielding body and hasten the kiss of his engorged cock head against the lips of her cervix, his cock filling her vaginal tract to breaking point as it rammed into her. "Yesss, of course it hurts Keira, I'm not taking it out though, you little whore, because it feels so fucking good. After enough cock you'll you'll start to love it even more, you'll start to embrace it, crave it, but you'll never forget the pain, in fact you'll want more of it! When it hurts it feels so fucking good. It feels so fucking hot when you are moaning and screaming and writhing every time I ram myself into your tiny cunt, nothing matches the look on your face when it's wracked with the bliss of pain inflicted pleasure, or the look in your eyes when your body is spasming, wrenching and bucking from the pain of having your virgin cunt fucked to destruction." he hissed violently, his own body wracked with violent jerks and unpredictable jolts as he experienced waves of inexplicable and unexplainable bliss. His cock swelled in her tight youthful cunt, the shaft throbbing and bulging with veins as it stewed in the secretions of her breached virginity and the streams of fluid coming from his own rigid member.

"Do... do you know who is going to be watching that... that camera footage... of you getting your tight virgin cunt split open... can you guess... auuuhh... can you?" he grunted and gasped as he thumped against her, his cock burrowing deep as he glanced to the camera and back again. "I think you would be surprised to find out who it was... it's likely not who you... auuuhhh... think... fuck... so fucking tight..." he groaned in ecstasy, his face painted with wild passionate pleasure as his vision blurred and he began to convulse. His cock spat a torrent of boiling cum deep into her cunt, causing strings of thick cum to blast into the depths of her tiny youthful young cunny. He gripped onto her tightly, nails scratching at her innocent looking flesh as his spunk billowed forth to flood her womb. It lined the inner walls of her stretched and battered vaginal duct, then finally backwashed out of her to spurt along her inner thighs and run down to drip[ from her ass onto the sheets. He lifted her off the bed as he settled back, kneeling between her legs and dragging her on and off his pulsing cum spurting shaft, as his hands clawed at her ass cheeks. Her wrists were tight and red in the handcuffs as they rattled and clashed against the headboard. Her body was tugged violently and stretched out in front of him, as he fucked into its arching and bucking form as he forced stroke after stroke into her frothing foam dripping cunt. Her sundered virginity was dripping all around him as he fucked her sloppy snatch and let his cock cook and bake in the drenching fluids which poured out of her cunny. "It's your mother... have you ever wondered why..." he managed to gasp finally, his eyes rolling back into his head as he rocked and shivered, his body quivering as he came again. His cock slipping out of her battered cunt to slop strands of pinkish cum along her body, from her fucked open gaping snatch to her chin as the lines of seed blasted along her skin to leave trails of sin decorating her flesh. His cum was boiling, searing her skin and leaving red tracks in it as it sizzled in her flesh and marked her with bloody strands of wicked sinful ejaculate which had been baptised by the heat of her virgin cunt sucking on his steel hard erection.

Then, suddenly, everything was different and Keira would have found herself sitting up in her bed, having just awoken. Her phone ringing on her bedside table made it apparent that she had been dreaming! A text on the screen spelled out a series of instructions which, apparently, Dominus wanted her to follow. 'Today is the day Keira. Wear your shortest skirt, your highest heels, your skimpiest pantes. No bra. Bring a bikini, a change of clothes and several scarves, which I am going to use to secure you in place. I have a sports car waiting for you outside, it will bring you to my building. The driver will park in the elevator which heads up to my penthouse suite. Once there I will come for you and take away what remains of your virgnity... I will hunt you and fuck you the moment you leave the car, so if there is somewhere you wish to have your virginity fucked out of yourt tight little body you will need to reach it before I get my hands on you. Good luck.' There were several pictures of his place, if she had not seen it or could not recall it from or before some past visit with her father...

The Garage which housed his car after it was transported from ground level.

The living room.

The heated pool, barbecue, jacuzzi and sun-deck, all with a staggering view.

The bedroom, when you can sleep after a hard days sin, or slip out to take a shower or bath.

The helicopter pad on the roof.

A glass elevator provided access direct to his penthouse, when not riding in the vehicle elevator

She awoke, startled, shooting upright in bed. Her chest heaving, sweat glistening on her face, breathing ragged, and a general sense of being disheveled. Patting her face with one hand, she reached for her phone with the other. It was him, and he had given her a specific set of instructions. Though they were just words on her screen, the tone behind them was still clear. Today would certainly be the day he took what was left of her innocence. As she stared at the words, only one thing about his words worried her. He intended on using the scarves to secure in place. ‘Why does he want to secure me in place? Is he afraid I’m going to run? I have done all of this of my own free will. I would not run, and frankly I don’t know how I feel about being restrained. Why won’t he allow me to touch him during this? It’s a very intimate, personal act. I will never have another a first, and I’d like to be able to touch the man that is taking that from me.’

Keira shook her head before replacing the phone to the nightstand. Throwing the sheet from the bed, she stood and made her way to her closet. Her dream was still haunting her. How it felt, his words, the camera, and showing the footage to her mother. Her mind was working overtime on her. It had to be the excitement from the day before and of the day just beginning she told herself. It has to be. She dressed to impress, following his every order. Feeling every bit the slut she was, she stepped out of her house and headed towards the car. Of course there was a driver, who greeted her with a smile as he opened the door. “Listen,” she tells him stopping and pointing her finger in his face. “You call him up and tell him I refused to ride in this car. I can find my own way there. I am his slut, but I can manage just fine as well. You tell him he does not have to dictate everything for me. You tell him that.” She pushes the door closed and begins to walk down the street. She had no intentions of walking the entire way, but this was to make a statement to him. The driver looks around, almost in a panic, before running after her. “Please ma’am. If you don’t come with me, if you’re not in the car when I return, I’ll lose my job. I need this job. Please. I understand you wanting to find your way. Really I do, but I’m only doing my job. Why don’t you try talking this out with him? Please. I beg you ma’am. Please come back with me.” Kiera stopped feeling sorry for the man. “Alright. I don’t want anyone to lose their job.” She returned to the car allowing him to open and close the door after her. She could sense his relief in his facial expressions as he drove them to Dominus’ place.

In the car she scrolled through the pictures. At first she was sure she wanted him to take her in his own bedroom. Such a sweet, sensual act should be performed there among the sheets that this man slept on every night. As she looked at the huge bed and spectacular view, she began to feel differently. That’s his private place, where he goes to relax and unwind from the day. Our first time will be special, but there’s something about that place that maybe should be for a more romantic time. This is like I’m being hunted from the moment I arrive. He is a wild, lustful animal on the prowl seeking out me so that he may ravage my body. No. That place should be at the end of a romantic evening for us. The garage seemed far too impersonal. It housed his car, some of his most prized possessions no doubt, but she wasn’t a car. Sure he could amp up the throttle and floors her making her purr, but she wasn’t a car. The helicopter pad was a place she knew she would see at some point. No doubt Dominus would whisk her away one evening to some exotic location or extravagant event. They would rush into his helicopter waiting to fly them to wherever Dominus said. Then again, he may already have a flight plan laid out, and she wouldn’t find out her destination until they landed. The glass elevator was dismissed quickly. After last night, at the restaurant, in front of all the other guests, she did not want an audience for her first time. If there was the slightest chance anyone might see them in the elevator, she did not want to chance it. The heated pool seemed inviting and beautiful. The view was breathtaking. The living room was equally exquisite to her. It would be one of those two rooms. She was sure it would be one of those two rooms. Something in one of the pictures caught her attention. A huge smile melting across her face as the car came to a halt. “That’s the room,” she whispered.

The elevator began to climb upwards. All this time, the driver had not said so much as one word. He was still grateful she had simply agreed to come with him. Dominus would have most certainly fired him. At least that was how he felt. He did take several glances at her as he had driven her there though.

As the elevator stopped, and the big bay door opened, he whispers to her, “Good luck ma’am. Word of advice. Get to your destination quickly. Mr. Dominus is not a patient man. When he sees what he wants, he does not waste time. You are the object of his affection, of his advances. Move quickly. Waste no time, for when he finds you, rest assured, he won’t either.” She nods to him thanking him before opening the door. The pictures gave a clear view of the rooms, but none of them gave anything to the lay out. That was something she would discover as she navigated through his home.

Still it did not take her long to make her way through to where she wanted to be. Before long she was inside his living room gazing out the windows. Placing her bad containing all the items he had asked for down, she moved over to the piano. Her parents had allowed her to take lessons since she was young. Her slender fingers moved to the keys gently pressing them down. The piano came to life softly as she took a seat on the bench. It had been a while since she played, but her lessons began to come back to her. A rhythm emerged as she played the notes to the piece that was before her. ‘Mozart,’ she thought without looking for the composer’s name. She was quite fond of classical music despite it not being popular. Then again, Keira did march to the beat of a different drummer. It was easy to become submerged in the music. She wasn’t simply listening to it. Her fingers were working with the instrument to create the lovely sounds filling the room. She had not forgotten why she came here today, but for this moment she indulged in one of her passions. Just for a moment.

From the moment he had sent the text, Dominus' cock had been a rock hard pillar of flesh awaiting satisfaction. The thick shaft was glistening as much as the cock head, weeping pre cum had wept forth to shine its length and cover the bulbous head as he had waited for an update from his driver that she was finally at his home. He gave her a while to enter and orient herself, then he made his move, emerging from the bedroom to see that she had taken up position at the piano. An unusual place to have her virginity stripped away, but so be it, he thought to himself. He was naked now, padding across the floor behind her like a predator who had spotted his prey. His body was taut, muscles strained and his erection jutting up almost vertically in front of him as he approached her from behind. The sound of the music was incidental, something by Mozart left out on a piano he never used and given life by her young delicate fingers, fingers which would no doubt be straining to leave their mark on wood and flesh by the end of the morning. He noted that she had not entered by the vehicle elevator, but he was beyond caring for anything except the feel of her flesh and the screams of her voice as he tore away the final abhorrent vestiges of innocence which clearly influenced her, making her into his slut and whore. Intimacy and romance were not things which concerned Dominus, only raw passion, brutal lust and relentless animalistic fucking were the things which commanded and dominated his attention. Hard orgasms and writhing bucking flesh were the order of the day, every day. Hard and unrelenting fucking, merciless domination of flesh and the sounds which could only come from having a raw strangled climax torn out of someone’s soul.

He paused and watched her for a while, giving her time to finish the piece she was playing, eye fucking her and raping her with his eyes as she let her delicate fingers dance across the keys. he watched her body, her legs, the way her feet worked the pedals and her calves strained as she pushed up and down. His cock was rigid and dripping as it twitched in time with some of the key strokes, his body tensing up as he craved the end to come sooner and sooner. Finally he made his way over, sliding his hands around her waist from behind he lifted her up and twisted her light fragile body around to deposit her on the top of the piano, her heels clinking the keys as he stood between her thighs, forcing her legs apart as he stared at her. "It's good that you are here Keira, I've been hard for you all fucking night. My driver, however, has informed me of your insolence on the way here. I will allow it to pass without too much punishment this time, since I believe that it was the petulant stupidity of a little girl." he smirked. "After today you will no longer be a little girl, instead you will have been fucked into a woman. My woman. At that point you will have the forethought to do as you are told and accept when I send a car for you. It's for your own good, so that you don't end up getting raped half to death on your way here, after all Keira, you should know by now the effect that you have on men, especially when you are wearing a fuck me dress and rape me heels, I can't have you wandering about unsupervised in such attire, that would be foolish in the extreme." he growled sternly and possessively.

He ran a hand up her body to her throat, pushing her back as his other hand forced open her legs further. He then took hold of her delicate panties and tore them away from her flesh with a loud tug and a snap which left a red mark in her unblemished skin. Shoving her backwards against the hard surface of the piano he leaned in, his mouth seeking out her cunt as he began to assault it with his searing lips and his slashing tongue. Her cunt tasted just as hot and wet as it had at the restaurant, but his attack on her cunt folds and the creases of her moist sodden quim was longer and more deliberate this time around. His tongue sought out every crevice and her gash was splayed open and drenched in the raw heat of his breath and the wet spit of his tongue as he worked to get her soaked and dripping with saliva and cunt juice. His attention was focused entirely on her quim, her cunny and hood slavishly adorned with raw heat and spit as he raked his tongue up and down and back and forth, defiling her virgin slit deeper and harder than before, lashing it and ensuring that it was flooded with secretions. They keys of the piano tinkling at random as he desecrated her atop the thing which, up until now, had merely been an ornament in his living area. Now it had purpose, at least when she would be around.

Once he had her pinned down on her back, Dominus moved both hands to her ankles. He spread her wide, her spikes digging into the piano keys, then he smoothed his hands up her legs. His fingers teased at her calves, before they shifted around her knees to begin a slow torturous journey along her inner thighs. Once they reached the creases of her mound they eased onto her hip bones, before converging at her groin. He began to steadily throb a thumb at her clit, while his other hand moved to join his tongue in soaking her cunny and stroking it up and down, splaying her open further and further, the tip of his oral muscle dipping slightly into her to taste what she could muster. "You will need to be soaking down there Keira, fucking dripping with cunt juice between your hot thighs, before I fuck myself into you and make you a woman right here on this fucking piano." he hissed wildly, growling into her cunt as he spoke. She had chosen the location, so it was only sensible to come to the conclusion that this was where she wanted to be defiled. It was hard enough to concentrate on speaking, with her tight young flesh in front of him and at his disposal, even harder to consider motives and reasons as his hands stroked across her taut flesh and his mouth worked on licking her cunt into a frothing slit begging for his cock. Her tiny skirt was a strip jammed up around her waist now, his tongue stroking her slit alternately with his finger as he occasionally let his other and ease fromn hip bone to mound as he began to thrum and circle her hooded nub. Every so often he lifted away from her dripping quim to speak in a low lust fuelled growl, some brief respite from her violation.

"By the way, when I say I want you soaking I mean that you need to have come, Keira. I mean that your filthy cunt juice needs to be dripping off my tongue and fouling the keys of this piano as it runs out of you and stains the wood. You need to have bucked and writhed and spasmed until your hot tight young cunt has wept with joy at least once. It won't be the only thing staining this thing by the end of the day, after all, will it?" he hissed. "Now, take off your top and start squeezing your tits, you horny little bitch. I want to see your nails biting into your hard nipples, I want to see them stretched and deformed, I want to hear you moaning as you abuse yourself for me, as I continue to feast on your warm juicy cunt. My cock is so fucking hard that unless you are a drenched and dripping little mess, then I'll tear you half when I finally drive myself into you and make you bleed all over me. By the time I'm finished with you, this piano will be etched into your memory for all time, along with how fucking hard my cock felt when it stretched you wider than you've ever been stretched in your life, when it invaded your thought, your dreams and your flesh and turned you from a innocent young cock teasing bitch into a dripping fuck addicted little whore, a slut ready to fuck on command with the man who gave her what she's always craved... pleasure on the end of hard cock, morning noon and night." he gasped in between his feasting on her cunt lips. Lips sucked on folds, teeth clung at her flaps, tongue invaded and teased at the entrance to her cunny. All the while his fingers slid about her, all converging at her mound to assault her hood as he drowned in the liquid sin he coaxed out of her quim. "Next time I send for you, you will comply with my wishes and instructions, understand Keira. Tell me, or I will rape away your precious virginity with my fist." he told her between gasps.

The last of the notes seemed to fill the air with a sense of finality, as if they would never be played again, and yet when she began playing, it sounded as though the notes were new and alive. Fitting, she thought. Much like my virginity, my last bit of innocence being played out, so too is this piece. His hands, those strong hands, broke her from her reverie lifting her, spinning her, and depositing her on the very piano that had induced such deep thoughts. Her heels sounded like a toddler finally climbing up to play on the big people’s piano. She smiled, letting him finish his little speech. “Yes Mr. Dominus. You are so correct. After today I will be fucked into a woman, your woman, but the truth is I’ll be so much more. Won’t I? Your whore. Your slut. Your personal property to do with as you please, when you please, but then again, we’ve already established that. Haven’t we?” She spoke with confidence despite her nerves being rattled inside. He seemed to have that effect on her, and knowing today was the day when the last her innocence would be fucked away by his massive cock was pushing her nerves even further. Still, looking at him, she fed on the nervous energy, wanting more, and knowing he was the man to give it to her.

A hand to a throat could be looked at it so differently. To some it could be a threatening gesture, one that was a prelude into something far worse. To her it was erotic, strong, and controlling. It was comforting. It meant he was touching her, and if it was leading to anything, she hoped it was sex. In fact, she was certain it was. Her legs didn’t need much prompting to fall open further for him. She wanted them in that position. She wanted him in the position he was in. Right between her waiting, willing legs opening up to reveal her untouched pussy. The only thing covering her, the only thing in his way, was her thin panties which he made short work of. The fabric ripped with such ease, drawing a sharp yelp from her. His touch was more forceful as she felt the hard, cold piano on her back through her clothing. Good. She wanted him to take charge. It was one of the things about him that drove her wild. He wasted no time reminding her of just how good his tongue felt feasting on her. “Fuck,” she called out to him. “You do that so fucking well. I love it. I want you to have every drop. Taste me Mr. Dominus. It’s all for you. It’s all because of you.” She wanted to reach down and spread her lips for him, offering herself to him, but he knew what he wanted. Dominus never had a problem conveying his wishes to others. She bucked her hips up to his mouth, feeling his nose, his breath, tongue, warmth, all of it, and wanting more. She could never get enough of him. Just as he was always hard for her, she was perpetually wet for him.

Keira felt his hands making their way along her body. Starting at her ankles, along her calves, to her thighs, and stopping so close to her sex. She bit her bottom lip as his thumb began to tease and taunt her clit. He was torturing her, driving her towards the ultimate pleasure. Yes, her mind raced as she began to writhe on the glossy surface of the piano. Her mind nearly willing him to insert his finger while he tasted her pussy, but no, she thought. I want his cock to be the first thing to enter my cunt. Not his finger. “Soaking wet,” she repeated back to him. “ I don’t think that will be a problem. I’m always wet thinking about you.” He continued to speak though, and she wondered if he had even heard her. He was so consumed with his task at hand. She smiled, basking in the moment, and then he spoke once more instilling fear within her. “Wait,” she called out to him trying to close her knees around his head. “Stop! Not here! No! I can’t do this here! I’m sorry. I made a mistake. If I have to be that wet Mr. Dominus, please can’t we go to the pool. I don’t want you ripping me in half when you fuck me. I’ll be wet there. Constantly wet in fact. Please. Say you’ll pick me up and wade into the water slowly with me, or take me to the shower. We can run the hot water down our bodies. We could draw a bath and soak our bodies before you sink into me. I know it’s going to hurt Mr. Dominus. I know there’s going to be blood, but can’t we try to make it easier?”

She pulled from him sitting up. Her eyes meeting his equally matching the lust she saw there. Kiera grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head throwing it with vigor. “I want you Mr. Dominus. I want you to defile my body, claim it, wreck it for any other man, and make me fill your home with my screams as you fuck me hard, but please, not here. I will do anything you ask. Anything Mr. Dominus, if you take me to some place with water. I will owe you that to you, and you may remind me of this moment at any chosen time, and I will bend to your will knowing that I may not receive any pleasure, any reward, anything at all really because I owed you. Of course I’ll always bend to your will Mr. Dominus, but this is special. There is no way I would refuse this to you or even complain. You have my word. I’ll do anything. Please. I beg you with all that I have. Take me somewhere with water. Touch me. Kiss me. Then fuck me. If not with water, at least carry me to your bed. I would love to feel your strong arms around me. I’d melt for that,” she said reaching out to caress his cheek. Walk slowly with resting against your chest. My breath against your skin. Lay me down softly, gently. Our kisses, our touching, all the grandest of foreplay. You tasting my cunt before I try to swallow your length. Then your cock stained with the last of my virginity. My blood running down my ass to your sheets below. I’d want you to keep them as a reminder of the day you made me a woman. Your woman Mr. Dominus. Please. I will do anything. Just say yes. Tell me you will do this for me. Please. I beg you. Mr. Dominus. Master.”

Back
Top Bottom