Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a more serious roleplay (M/M M/F) edited 1-9-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravinwolfen

Super-Earth
Odd i know, but i eould love to find a partner for a less sex related plot, something that has character development amd interaction. This is not to say i don't want a little smut included, but i would prefer it to be more about the interaction of the two.

Examples for pairings:
More realistic
Childhood friends
College romance
Tabboo taltionships (single parent/ young adult child)

Fantasy/ supernatural/ scifi
Monster/ adventurer
Werewolf/ campcounselor
Vampire/ commoner (modern times, or medieval.)

These are just a few, I am always seeking other plots.

Edit 1/9/15
Okay, odd idea that i had while bored at work, thinking about demonology. I would love to see a sexy plot involving a young college studet who atracts the attention of a demon, incubus/succubus, after a night of partying. Being as this demon is still young, barely 100 at max, this demon is still learning to blend in in the human world. Now this plot can go one of a few ways. A battle for dominence, a psudo-roomies with benefits, or even romantic as the demon finds true passion to be even better than normal sexual energy. Really hope someone likes this idea, cause i really want to play it.
Juat an example of a demon for said plot, could be shaven, but i have a real thing for red heads.
8bfe22f4597eeb8e81e6a3f7f66ff497.jpg

RE: Seeking a more serious roleplay (M/M M/F)

I'm up for more realistic pairings and I can do both MxM and MxF. Whichever you prefer :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom