Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Magic Moment [citizenanon, nightsorceress]

She smiled and then kissed him softly before pulling away completely and going to clean up the mess she made in the kitchen. "How about I clean up the kitchen and then we go do something fun, I am tired of being upset and thinking about the bad I want something good in my life for a change." She continued to clean up as she waited to find out if wanted to go have fun with her.

Noah smiled at the short and sweet kiss. It was cute and she seemed to be getting into a slightly better mood which was even better. "We can do that, but let's summon my clothing first so I can grab a quick shower before we go. Did you have something specific in mind that you wanted to do?"

Noah collected his dirty dishes and began to stack them near the sink so that they could be washed. When All were collected, he began. Faster they finished, the faster they could get to something fun.

"Ummm I don't know, the only thing I ever do for fun is going down my uncles pub for a drink." She shrugged a bit "what kind of things do you do for fun." She went to wash the dishes however he was already at the sink "I am sorry I didn't mean to make you feel like you needed to wash the dishes I made breakfast for you to enjoy not for you to clean up after."

"Going for a drink could be fun, but I don't know that you and your uncle need to be in the same room right now." Noah teased. "I don't think he would appreciate me bringing you around just so you can hurt him." The magician continued to wash the dishes even after she apologized. "Don't apologize, you cooked breakfast, it's only fair that I help with the clean up. It's not a big deal." Noah focused on a particularly stuck on pan for a moment. "There's a fair in town. Lot's to do there to keep a person busy. Rides, music, food, and games." He hmmm'd for a moment, "Afterwards, we can go grab a quick drink at the pub. What do you think?"

"Haha your funny to think I would risk hurting him with that many wittmesses" she winked and smiled. she lite up a bit when he mentioned the fair "I have not been to a fair in years , we used have so much fun going. It sounds like a lot of fun." She finished what she was doing and then looked at him "alright lets go summon your clothes so you can shower and change. We should do this your bed room so do have to carry all your stuff upstairs."

Noah could see the logic in her statement, so when he finished the dishes he dried his hands off on a nearby towel and led the way back upstairs to his room. It was just as he had left it. The bed was made up and nothing seemed out of place. Perfect. No need for any kind of weird stuff to happen while they were in the house. Now that they were upstairs, in his room, he turned to his teacher.

"Alright, Professor, what do I need to do to summon my clothes?" It was probably down to will power and want, but he wanted to be sure that's what it was before actually attempting the spell.

Lily followed him upstairs to his room. She was shocked to see how neat it was normal house guest trash the rooms and she would have to put them back together. "Well summoning is pretty easy. You just have to think about what you want and command it to come to you.

"Alright, seems simple enough then." Noah said as he looked at the empty bed. He did not own too many clothes, so he would summon everything and have it appear on the bed. The untrained magician closed his eyes and focused his will power on the clothes. He thought about them, what he owned, what he wanted, even what he was wearing. When he had everything pictured in his mind, he put all of his focus on bringing it to his bed. He felt it happen. The spell had been a success. When he opened his eyes and looked at the bed, everything was there and seemed to be neatly folded. "Hey, look at that!" Noah smiled and turned to face Lily.

One thought crossed his mind. Why was it suddenly so cold?

[Yup, summoned the clothes he was wearing to the bed. Oops?]

Lily watched him a moment and then turned her focus on the bed. She watched closely as her student summoned his clothes to the bed. She had a huge smile on her fast and quickly huged him in celebration. But wait why did she suddenly feel his skin where his shirt should she pulled back and noticed he was naked. Her eyes traveled over his body a moment before blushing and turning around. "You thought about the clothes you were wearing as well" she tried say it nicely as her cheeks turned bright red.

Noah was less embarrassed by the clothes issue than he was about the magical accident. He could deal with nudity well enough, but he had thought he would be beyond such easy mistakes. "Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what happened." He walked over to the bed and picked the clothes he had been wearing out of it. "I was thinking of all my clothes. Guess I put a little too much thought into that one." Noah grabbed his boxers and slipped them back on to save Lily the trouble of having to look at him nude. "It's okay, I"m mostly decent now if you want to turn back around." He grinned, "I'm sorry about the full monty shot, it wasn't exactly planned. I hope I haven't scarred you for life."

With all of his clothes summoned, he began to sort them to be put away. He could do that before showering as it would just take a few minutes. "Why don't you go ahead and get ready to go? I'll get this mess taken care of and jump in the shower. Sound like a plan?"

Lily kept her back turned until he said it was safe. She turned back around and smiled at him "I am not so sure this wasn't planned." She laughed a little "I mean I get it you want to show off bit atleast you not bad to look at" she teased him a little. "Guess I will go get ready and leave you to your clothes." She smiled one more time before leaving his room closing his door. She went across the hall to her room closing the door behind her.

She took a shower, she took some more time getting ready once she was out of the shower. She did her makeup and hair wearing it down however grabbing a pony tail holder just in case. Looked through her perfumes and choose one that was lighter it was crisp but sweet. She the. Went to her closet and picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and deep purple top that showed off her curves. She was diffeny trying to look nice for Noah. Once all dressed she head down stairs to wait for him.

When she had gone, Noah let out a small sigh. It had not been on purpose, but at the very least she seemed to like what she saw. He hummed to himself as he put his clothes away and set out jeans and a dark t-shirt for that night. The t-shirt had fanned out cards on the front as if asking someone to pick a card. When he heard Lily's water shut off, he jumped in the shower and quickly scrubbed down. Ten minutes later, he was dressed and ready to go. Noah walked downstairs and smiled at how Lily looked. Seemed that she had pulled out all the stops for tonight. "You look beautiful." He complimented as he walked towards her. "I've got to ask... can I get a twirl?" He wanted to see all of her and hoped she would be flattered by it.

Lily had reached the bottom of the stairs when Noah came down. She couldnt help but think he made even a simple pair of jeans look good, however she did like what she saw upstairs better. She blushed a bit though when he said she looked nice. "A twrile? Oh alright" she laughed a bit and slowly turned around for him. She hoped her liked what he saw.

Noah nodded as she spun on the spot. "I was right. Certainly beautiful." He stepped into her personal space as she finished spinning. He could smell her perfume just like before on his jacket. Noah reached up and cupped her cheek in his palm. He drew her closer and pressed his lips to hers for a brief kiss. When he pulled back, he winked. "You're driving, let's go."

Lily smiled a bit as he called her beautiful. As he approached her she look at him before she felt his lips on here. She kissed him back softly. When he stepped back and told her she was driving she bit her lip. And lead him to the garage. Inside it were 6 cars, all of which would make a car lover drool. "My father collected cars, now my uncle comes and drives and maintains them, since well I don't drive, I never learned with being a witch it was not top on my list."

"How did you get back and forth to my shows?" Noah asked. Could she teleport? Did she take a cab? Was there a magical cab? "Alright. If you don't have a specific choice, we'll take the mustang in the back." It was a shining, black machine that Noah was very interested in getting behind the wheel of. Noah noticed a peg board with a set of keys on it and he grabbed the only one with the Ford logo on it. He held it and let them jingle a bit. "Ready to go, beautiful?"

Lily had forgot he was still knew to this world of magic "I teleported to the back alley of threater to get to your shows however after I scared a prostiuite and her John I hired a driver to bring me to the shows." She smiled "feel free to choose any car you want it's better that they are driven." After he choose the mustang she went over to the car and got in the passenger side

Noah just shook his head at just what the magical world was capable of. Every day seemed to bring new surprises to him and each day he realized more and more that he had made the right decision in joining this world. Even if things were getting dangerous, he would not turn back. It was simply amazing to be part of it. Noah approached the car and got into the driver seat. He took a moment to adjust his seat and the mirrors before he cranked the car. He felt a shiver run down his spine as the car roared to life. He chuckled out loud. "Ooooh, yes." He could not keep the grin off his face as he pressed the button to open the garage.

"Well then, we'll have to work on teleportation later. For now..." He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel. "This will suffice."

When they were clear, he pulled out and began the trip towards the fair. It was about fifteen minutes away and the traffic was light and easy.

Lily laughed at his reaction to the car. "What is it with guys and cars" she shook her head and got comfortable in the car. "You can use any of the cars you want however be aware my uncle also comes over to take them so no fighting" she was was excited to get to the fair. As she watched the world pass by she quickly saw the Ferris wheel rising in the distance.

"It's a similar rush to what I get when I'm performing on stage or when I master a new form of magic." Noah explained as the fair drew closer and closer. "It's a strong feeling of power at the finger tips and knowing the design and engineering that went into the machine."

When they arrived, he pulled in and payed the ten dollars to get the 'private' parking where they would not have to worry about anyone bumping into the car. When he parked, he sighed as he turned the car off and stepped out onto the grass of the parking area. He could smell the grease of the vendors and hear the games and rides in the distance. He stepped around to the passenger side and opened Lily's door before offering his hand. "Shall we?" He asked and smile wide.

Lily understood what he meant by the rush. She felt that every time she learned something new. "Someday you will have to teach one of your magic tricks" she smiled as she got out of the car. "Thank you" as soon as she stepped out of the car she could smell popcorn, and she could hear the music from the rides they were most certainly at the fair. "This was a really good idea, I have to I am really excited"

Noah smiled, but did not comment. It was good that she was out of the house and having a bit of fun. This was much, much better than hiding in her library searching through and reading everything in sight. Everyone needed a break sometime and she needed one worse than most.

"I'm sure I can put something together for you to learn." Noah promised and led her into the fair. At the teller, he bought a bunch of tickets and stamps for unlimited rides. As they walked through, Noah could not help but smile and reminisce. He had worked fairs more than a couple times as an amateur magician and was still fairly knowledgeable about the best ways they screwed people out of money. "Let's do a few rides, then we can find games to play." Noah directed her towards what looked like a bunch of spinning cages orbiting a spot in the middle. The people on it were screaming as it spun them around. "Not scared I hope." He teased and winked.

It made her happy that he would show her how toa trick. After seeing his show so many times she wanted to do one of his trcks herself. As they walked through the gates she looked around the fair had the same wonder it did when she was a child. As he lead her over to the first ride she just looked at it for a long time. "Ummm well I don't know I have been on a ride like this."

"Just grab on to me if you're not a fan." He insisted as the ride slowed down to a stop and the people began to climb out of it. Some looked shaken from the experience while others looked happy and giddy at what they had just gone through. "Ready?" He asked. She did not get a chance to answer as the teenager manning the booth motioned them forward. Noah pulled Lily along with him and soon they were seated in the cage. A bar came down over their laps, but overall they were allowed to slide around. The machine gave a small roar as it rotated around to the next cage to let people in.

"I used to work in places like this." Noah said. There was another shift as another couple were admitted. "I worked the three card monty and general magic." Another shift. "Put my way through my first few shows since I did not make much." Now they were all full and they began to orbit the center axle. Soon they were up to speed and the cage they were in began to rotate quickly.

Lily wanted to return to the safety of her library when she saw they were next to get on the ride. But before she could back out they were ushered forward. She climbed in the cage and thought that it wasn't bad until it lurched forward. Startled she grabbed Noah's hand but it was not starting g yet. "It had to be fun working at a place like this." Suddenly the ride began and she screamed and the barrier her face against his shoulder clutching him tight.

Back
Top Bottom