Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Magic Moment [citizenanon, nightsorceress]

Lillian was suddenly shocked by his offer, she thought he would be angry with her that she had ruined his training for today but he wasn't he was so understanding. She smiled softly "thank you that is really nice of you, I am sorry this is getting in the way of training, I ddint even realize what time it was until I heard you knocking. I swear I will make it up to you."

Noah immediately came up with a number of ways that she could repay him. Each one more pervy than the one prior, but he did not voice them. "Don't worry about it. Think of it as catching me up on the more historical and theoretical side of our training." He smiled, "Now, go and get ready. Meet me at the front door in five minutes. Wear jeans if you have 'em." He 'ordered' and gave her a wave before heading up front with a smile on his face. He would be driving.

Lillian looked down at herself she was still wearing her yoga pants and tank that she would have worn to bed last night if she hadn't gotten the call that kept her up all night and into the next day. She quickly ran upstairs to her room and changed into her favorite pair of jeans and a nice top. She went to her bathroom and washed her face but she still looked tired. She put on some make up to try to cover that up and she figured while she was at a splash over a citrus perform the bright clean smell might make her feel more awake. She then raced back down stairs to meet Noah "jeans as you requested sir"

((Going to bed, goodnight))

Noah smiled when she appeared in jeans as he had requested. She was in a fairly light top though and that would hardly do. "You look good, Lillian." He grabbed his jacket and held it out to her. "You'll want this. I would not want you to catch a chill out there." He held it open so that she could easily slip into the jacket. It was several sizes too big, but would keep her warmer than just wearing the top. As she neared, he caught the scent of her citrus perfume and could not help but think about how well it suited her.

She smiled as he said she looked good and offered her his jacket. It made her feel like a girl not her typical self of being one of the guys chasing down bad guys or working for hours locating lost witches. She slipped his jacket on and it engulfed her tiny frame but she loved the feeling. "Noah but I have your jacket now won't you be cold?"

Noah gave his head a shake as they walked outside. His motorcycle was parked only a few feet from the door and stood ready for them. An extra helmet adorned the back. Unlike his which was a deep maroon with stylized designs on it, this one was plain black. "No, I don't really get cold." He shrugged it off. It was something that had always been part of his life. "I typically just use the jacket as a safety precaution, but we'll be fine for tonight."

Noah straddled the motorcycle. It roared to life beneath him before it settled on a soft idle. It was a Japanese style motorcycle with just room enough for two of them. "Come on then. Get on and stay close."

Lily knew he had ridden a motorcycle however she never consider the thought that he would actually want her to get on it. She had never ridden one and she nervously bit her lip wrestling with herself did she actually want to get on. She stood there a moment longer and then summond all of her courage and climbed on the back of it. Her arms went around his waist hoping they would be safe.

Noah smiled as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Lean into me, so that you move when I move." He instructed before starting the motorcycle slowly down the driveway slowly so that she could get used to the feeling of the bike. On the street, he sped up, but took it easy so that she would not freak out over it. After a few more moments, he hit the throttle and opened it up on the way to the diner.

Just about five minutes later, he began to slow so that they could pull into the diner. It was a small place, kind of rundown looking, but it served great food and was friendly. He pulled to a stop outside of the diner and cut the bike. He glanced back at his passenger. "Still with me?"

Lily did as he instructed and leaned closer to him as they started to move down the driveway. At first she didn't think it was so bad but then he opened the bike up and it caused her to cling tighter against him. Her chest was pressed firmly against his back no doubt he would feel every curve of her chest and arms held tighter around his waist. But it was a weird sensation she was scared ad excited all at the same time. When he slowed again and then finally came to a stop her slowly slipped away from him. She carefully got off the bike and removed the helmet "yup still here" she said with a giggle

"Good. I'd hate to lose a passenger." Noah had enjoyed the ride. He could feel every bit of her feminine body as she pressed against him to ensure she stayed on the bike. He was sure he could also feel when she stopped worrying and enjoyed the ride. When she had dismounted, he followed.

The diner was warm and smelled of coffee, frying meat, and sugar. It was perfect in his opinion. He walked Lillian to an empty booth and took a seat pin one side. He did not need a menu as he knew what he wanted, but he pulled one out for her. "Ever been here?" he asked. It was not far from her house, but it did not seem to be her usual type of dive.

Lily entered the diner with him and took it all in. It looked like the short of place you see on TV or in movie. It was cute. She noticed that he only grabbed one menu she thought it was a little odd then again he picked the place he must come here often enough. "I have never been here but I bet you have so what's good here"

"You're right. This place is open all night, so I would come by after the performances I put on." he thought about what was good. "Their burgers are hard to beat and the milkshakes are second to none. Avoid the pies. Ever since old Ella left, they've been buying them frozen and just reheating."

Their waitress came by and served them glasses of water with lemon wedges before promising she would return shortly to take their orders.

Noah watched Lillian. She seemed tired, exhausted almost, but the motorcycle ride had woken her up a bit. She was still looking over the menu, but he had to ask, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Lillian looked over the menu but a burger and milkshake did sound really good she put down the and looked at him. "I think you sold me on the burger and shake" she said with a smile. She then bit her lip when he asked if there was anything he could do. "To be honest I am not sure, I don't even know what I am looking for, but if you want to help me look through old dusty books you can. But this right here taking me out to dinner and just being supportive is more help to me than anything else you can do" she then touched his hand and smiled warmly

"Well, somebody has to make sure that you take a break and eat the occasional meal." he teased gently. "I'll help you go over the books when we get back. Anything seems interesting and I'll let you know." he promised.

When their waitress returned, Noah ordered their meals and she was off to place it with some form of diner lingo that made no sense to Noah.

"Maybe you should try to get some sleep when we get back. A little rest can go a long way."

Lily sighed "it's hard take a break and rest right now. I just feel like I am responsible I should be able to do something and I just can't." She looked down "if only my parents would have shared what they knew..."

"If you don't let yourself rest, you're going to burn out and simply collapse." Noah cautioned as he watched the short order cook begin their food. "You've got to make room to eat and sleep in this crusade or you'll make yourself ill."

Why was he the one instructing the instructor?

"Look, when we get back, try to get some sleep. I'll have a look through the books while you're napping that way you're still getting things done." He probably would not be nearly as fast as her, but he figured the extra eyes would help.

"You are very sweet Noah, thank you but when we get back I should continue your training this isn't fair to you at all, you gave up your act so you can learn not to baby sit your teacher" she smiled at him. Her feelings for him were quickly growing even though she knew that he would never have the same for her. After all he was just there to learn and once he learned her wouldn't need her or want her anymore.

"I think this is a little bigger than training a newbie." Noah said and smiled at the waitress as she delivered their food. Burgers, fries, and a shake each. It was like living the American dream. Noah grabbed his knife and promptly cut the hamburger in half. "Besides, I figure I'll learn plenty by going through the books. There's got to be more to what we're doing than the stuff that I've already covered, so a little independent research could do a lot for me."

Noah bit into his burger and chewed thoughtfully before sipping at his shake and waiting for her response. He was certain he could wear her down and make her get some rest.

When the waitress brought the food it all looked so good she didn't know where to start she took a sip of the milkshake loving it right away. It was thick but not so thick that you couldn't drink it. She the picked up a frie and pointed it at him. "Alright but promises me if you get bored you will wake me and we will start proper training." She looked as serious as she could while pointing a french fries at him.

Noah nodded, "Sure. I'll wake you just as soon as I get bored with it." He did not think it would be an issue. He had spent uncounted hours in front of the mirror practicing for his act, this would be child's play. Or he thought so at least. His eyes followed the French fry as she waved it around like a really small, starchy dagger.

"I'm sure it'll be riveting work." There was a hope at any rate. "So where is this place located? Is it local?"

When he agreed to wake her when he was bored she ate her french fry and then went on to cutting her burger. She took a bite and then another sip of her shake. "You mean the archive? Yes it located in the cemetery through a passage through my family mausoleum." She explained plainly as if it was everyday thing that you would find such secert location with dead family members

"No offense meant to you or your ancestors, but could you get more cliche than that?" He teased. Secret magical archives in the middle of a cemetery. "Aside from what is hidden so deep, do you have any idea what's being held there?"

It was an odd thing. Did each family have an archive? If so, were they all in cemeteries? Just how many things had he missed as a non-informed member of society?

"Well you have to remember that at one time people were horribly afraid of cemeteries and would never dare venturing into one so it was the safest place, however now a days I don't think there is any place people are afraid of going into." She took a sip of her milkshake really enjoying it. "Iam not 100% sure but it said my family protects ancient magic and if that were to fall into the wrong hands it could destory everything"

"Well, let's say you get to it. What are you going to do with it? Obviously, it's not safe there if someone is trying to break in and steal it. I don't imagine you can keep that just tucked away in your home either." He frowned, "What if it's not a physical thing? What if when you walk in you get zapped with some kind of magical lightning bolt that turns you into merlin?"

Lillian sighed. "I don't know what my plan is once I get in there I just know my parents were killed because of it, and I know I was suppose to be the next one to protect it, I am just trying to do what my family has done for centuries and that is protect to it, whatever "it" is"

Back
Top Bottom