Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Magic Moment [citizenanon, nightsorceress]

"Well, I'm certainly happy to be here for you. You make me happier than I ever imagined." Noah said softly. "I've never considered starting a family, but the thought does not fill me with terror like it might with some guys." He chuckled softly. "Do you want to stay in your large house? Or are you thinking of something like a small cottage in the country?"

She smiled as he seemed to be on the same page as she was. Just another reason why she loved him. "I am glad your not afraid of a family" after all they had slept together it's certainly a possibility. When he asked about her house she bit her lip. "That house has been in my family for hundreds of years I couldn't imagine selling it or anything like that"

"Why would you have to sell it?" He asks. "Neither one of us are in a situation where we can't support two houses. Like here. I think a cottage is a nice idea. Something away from the city, but not so far away as the Bahamas." He smiles and begins to stroke her hair. "Close your eyes and think about it. A small cottage, two bedrooms, a kitchen... a vegetable garden outside, a small creek running along the side, little stone fence around the property. Sounds like an idealic place for a family doesn't it?"

"It does sound nice but there is no way. Not with all the trouble going on we would need to be close to the archive, and all my books and information is at my house we will need that too" she sighed a bit. There was a duty that needed to tend too even if she didn't want to. She hated that part of her life but it was responsibility

"You know, there will be a time when we will have all of this fighting and worrying behind us." Noah said. He sincerely believed that. "A time when you don't have to worry about the archive, when no more research has to be done, when we don't have to look over our shoulders any longer. That time will come and we will be there for it." He turned his head and pressed a kiss to her hair. "I promise we'll get there one day."

"I think the only way for that to come true is if the archive didn't exist anymore. Then I would no longer have to protect it." She did not see that ever happening though. If it could be gotten rid of then surly by now someone in her family like would have.

"That is unlikely." Noah agreed, "But there are ways around it, I think. In time, maybe one will present itself to us." He hugged her tight before relaxing again. "Even if the Archive is eternal, there will come a time when we can relax and breathe." They would have to take the fight to the man in black if that were the case. They could not afford to just settle down and hope for the best when he next attacked.

"It hope you are right" she said softly. She looked up into the night sky and drew a deep breath snuggled herself into the blanket she was a little chilly but his body heat and the blanket was helping. She yawned but she would not give into sleep she was to afraid to close her eyes again.

Noah could feel a bit of a shiver coming and simply channeled a bit of magic into the blanket to help warm the air around them. It did not take long for the temperature to rise several degrees and chase off the cold. He did not say anything, but just enjoyed the rocking of the hammock and the sound of the rolling sea. He could make out the stars from where he lay and watched as they ebbed and flowed with the motion of the hammock, not quite ready to sleep yet, but simply content to be there.

Lillian could feel it getting warmer under the blanket and smiled. "You really like this magic stuff" she yawned a bit. She was so tired it was after all later and she did not get much restful sleep before. But she focused her mind on something else to afraid to sleep. She looked up at the star more.

Noah nodded. "It comes to me as easily as breathing now." He admitted. "It's something that I feel in my blood. In my bones." James could feel her beginning to wane in his arms. "Get some sleep, Lily. I'll be here, you and I are both safe. I don't think anything can touch us on this island." Noah whispered softly, unknowingly echoing Antoine, the blind.

Lily yawned again as she rested against him. "I am not tired" she said softly but it wasn't very convincing. Her would close and then snap back open. "Besides I am not afraid of something or someone getting us here" but she was still afraid, she was diffently afraid of closing her eyes. "I can stay awake and look at the stars with you."

Noah sighed softly and began to run his fingers along her stomach. "Alright, we'll just lay here under the stars then." He agreed. He could feel her exhaustion and knew it would only be a matter of time until she fell asleep once more. He would be here for her when she did fall asleep and hoped to keep the bad dreams away. Tomorrow, though, they would have to prepare to go back to the world and get back to work.

Lily looked up at the stars for a while but her vision began to blur as her eyes began getting very sleepy. After a little bit ,ore time she was unable to fight and her eyes closed and she gave into the sleep her body was craving.

Noah could feel as Lillian slipped into slumber. He continued to hold her to him as they rocked outside in the cool air. The blanket kept them warm enough though and sometime after Lily fell asleep, he began to drift as well.

She slept for a few hours snuggled close to Noah. But as the sun began to rise so did her nightmare. She awoke startled breathing deeply. She looked at Noah and didn't want to wake him. She sighed and slowly climbed out of the hammock. She wasn't sure what she was going to do she just knew she couldn't keep seeing him die ieverytime she fell a sleep.

Back
Top Bottom