Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Magic Moment [citizenanon, nightsorceress]

Noah nodded. "I'm sure we'll find something around here that we can agree on."

It occurred to Noah that it was probably odd that the two of them were essentially house shopping together after only being together for what was only a week or so. He knew, on an instinctual level that they were together and would never be willingly parted. It would appear odd to outsiders though. Noah scooted back up and motioned Lily to move forward a bit. "Come here and sit in front of me." Noah coaxed. "And move your hair aside a bit."

She knew they would find something they both liked after all they both were happy here so it wouldn't be that hard. She raised her head as he asked her to move in front of him. She wondered what he was up to but did as he asked

When she had moved to sit in front of him, he touched her neck briefly before moving his fingers down to her shoulders and began to massage the tension out of her muscles. "You've had a long day, lover." He said softly. He was just audible over the loud water jets. "Someone needs some time to relax and just decompress." Noah's fingers continued to work their magic on her shoulders. He channeled some magic into his touch to assist in undoing the knots in her muscles. "How's that feeling?"

"Mm" she said softly as she felt his hand work her sore tense muscle. "I have had to many long days is the" she said as she started to relax more. "God your hands are amazing you are too good to me" she said as she felt her bosy relax more and more "your amazing"

Noah chuckled and continued to work the knots out of her neck and shoulders. There was a lot of built up tension here and he was impressed that she was able to function and move the way she could. "Lean forward a bit..." He directed so that he could move his fingers down her back and began to massage her upper back. "If you think this is good, wait until I get you back into the bed." He chuckled. "I'll be sure to give you a full body massage to make sure you're as relaxed as you can be."

She yawned a bit as she was starting to relax more and more. She leaned toward as he directed but then looked over her shoulder "honey you don't have to do all that, you have had a crazy day as well, you need to relax too" she had real concern in her voice and I her eye after all he just leanred his memories were taken and she was sure that was weighing on him

"Shush, you. Let me spoil you tonight." He finished where he had been working and pulled her back against him. Noah went through the usual motions of helping her with shampoo and everything else. When they were both squeaky clean, he helped her out of the bath and led her naked to the bedroom. "Lay down on your front and get comfortable." He swatted her lightly on the butt to hurry her along as he pulled the pillows into position for her to relax on.

"You spoil me everyday." She smiled but she meant it. Everyday she felt spoiled with him. He was always special. As he finished with her shoulders she already felt more relaxed than she had in a really long time but then her led her into the bedroom. She jumped as she felt him tap her butt and she quickly did as he ordered and got on the bed laying as he ordere

When she was in position on the bed, Noah checked around the room and produced a bit of unscented lotion. He approached the bed and climbed on beside her. He spread some lotion on his hand and began to rub it into her back. As he did before, he focused his magic through his fingers and began to work her muscles in the mid and lower back. When he reached her butt, he gave it another pat before massaging the firm muscles. "Can't keep my hands off of you." He teased and gave her ass another squeeze before moving down to her legs to complete the massage.

She felt his hand go back to there work.mshe felt so good and she was relaxing more and more, so much so she began to yawn. "Noah you ever get the feeling like we were meant to be together all along? I don't know why but when you touch me I can feel a strong connection like electricity running through my body"

"Don't fight it. If you get sleepy, sleep." Noah suggested as he continued down her legs to her knees, calves, and feet. "I do get that feeling on occasion." He admitted. "I think it has something to do with how I became your guardian." Noah focused on her ankles now as the massage was almost done. "We were already connected, but it's so much more now. So much deeper than anything else we could have hoped to have without it."

She was glad to hear she was not the only one who felt their connection. "I think you are my destiny" she smiled, maybe that was the reason his parents wanted him adopted into a no magical family when they died. Maybe they didn't want them together. They both wouldn't have any answers until he found the box with his memories. She yawned. Her body was completely relaxed now thanks to his talented hands. Her eyes would close but she would fight to keep them open.

"Go to sleep, my beloved." Noah said. He put the lotion away and draped the blanket over her nude body before crawling into the bed with her. He waved his hand and turned the lights off before snuggling closer to her. He wrapped arms around her waist and let himself relax against her and the pillow before slowly drifting off to sleep.

He really didn't have to say much she was already almost asleep. As he came to lay next to her she turned on her side and snuggled into. Her arm draped a crossed his waist. She was fast a sleep laying next to him. Her body completely relaxed thanks to him.

Noah woke early the next morning. He stretched a bit and could feel Lily snuggled up against him. He could not keep the smile off of his face. It seemed like the perfect start of the day. With a quick wave of his hand, the curtains to the large window that faced the sea spread open and a soft light flooded the room. It was diffused through linen shades that decorated the outside of the house. It appeared to be a bright and sunny day outside. "Perfect." He muttered before looking at the woman in his arms. He reached out to stroke her cheek. "Time to wake up, Lily." He said softly. "We have a full day ahead. We should not wait to get it started."

She felt the sunlight his her eye lids but kept them closed not ready to move away from and out of the comfortable bed. She smiled as he told her to wake up. "If you wanted me to wake up early you should have made me sleep so deeply." She said with her eyes still closed. She finally did decided that she did need to open them and as she did she got the full view of the ocean before them. "Wow"

Noah chuckled at her words and nodded when she let out the wow. "I know. Could you imagine waking up to that view everyday?" He asked and simply looked out the window for a few moments. It was a magnificent view. Sadly, even the most beautiful of views had to come to an end and this one was no exception. Noah stretched out and gently untangled himself from Lily's arms. "We could lay here all day, but we've got more important things to do. Like getting out there and finding something for breakfast."

They would be able to find anything they needed in the market.

"Think you can handle the clothes today?" He asked. To be honest, he was curious to see what she would pick for herself since the revealing clothes of the day before had been such a shock to her.

"Let's never go back ho,e lets just stay here." She said as he went to get up. She slowly sat up and stretched before getting out of bed. She looked at him and with a wave of her hand she had him dressed in a simple pair of khaki shorts and a simple t-shirt. For herself she made a pale blue Cotten sun dress appear on her body. "How is that?"

Noah looked down at what she had dressed him in and nodded. "Perfect for a day out." He agreed and looked her dress over. He could just make out the curves of her body beneath the flowing fabric. It was wonderful. Noah stretched again and groaned before walking to the window. He leaned his forehead against the warm glass and thought he could just make out the warm salty smell of the sea. After going through his morning routine, he slipped an arm around Lily's waist and drew her to him. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to her lips. "Ready for a day out on the town?"

Lily looked herself over in the mirro. She quickly brushed her hair as it was a mess from sleeping. She then braided it and turn to see if Noah was ready. She smiled as he stretched again and then looked ready for the day a head of them. "Alright well this is your island so where shall we go and what shall we do?"

"I think hitting the market first for a bit of breakfast will be a good start. Then we can start our search for alternative lodgings." Who knew what they would find out there. They would just have to find out together. Noah laced his fingers through hers and walked with her towards the door. Outside was indeed sunny and warm. He stopped in the doorway and just absorbed the warmth of the day before leading her to the path towards the market.

Per usual, the market was busy with both locals and tourists. People talked and yelled in different languages while music played from different sources all about the market. There were more than a couple places offering breakfast. "You choose today. What looks good to you?"

Lillian took his hand and headed out. The sun was warm and the air smelled of salt water. She loved both. They walked towards the market and Lilly looked around when he instructed her to choose. She noticed a stand that seemed pack with locals and she figured it had to be good if the locals ate there. "I think that one might be our best bet."

Noah agreed and sat with her at an open spot at the bar. It was just a moment before a waitress appeared with two glasses of iced water. She was a local girl dressed in khaki shorts and a colorful top. "Good morning, you two!" She greeted and set two menus down for them to look through. "I'll be back in a moment to take your order." Just like she had arrived, she was gone in a whirlwind of talking and ordertaking.

They had the normal fair for island food and Noah decided on an order of blackened fish and grits.

"What will your uncle think when you tell him that you're looking for a house on a Carribean island with your guardian?" Noah asked. He was sure the man would ultimately be okay with it, but might have a few choice words. His own 'parents' would likely have their own words of warning as well.

She looked over the menu and decided on shrimp and grits for breakfast. She looked at him and smiled. "Well I think I am going to get scolded a bit but then I think he will loose focus in me and he will turn on you" she smiled "so really your the one that needs to be worried" the waitress came back and she placed her order.

"Me? No, I think I'll be okay. I mean, he knows that I'm duty bound and cannot forsake that." Noah gave his order to the waitress and winked at Lily. "Besides, I'm the one in danger here. I spend too much time with you and you'll corrupt me and take my innocence away." He stuck his tongue out at her teasingly. "Honestly, I expect to get a few questions, but nothing too severe. He knows you're safe with me. I'm more worried about him wanting to retire down here instead."

Back
Top Bottom