Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiras

Dust
Hey again -Bows formaly-

as I already said; I am Kira, I am 19, and i am addicted over Rp. I like to keep things simple. I'm heterosexual;straight, thus why Rp's are M x F and my characters are females. Literate, creativity decent length, quality, grammar and spelling check all included from my part, hope yours too. I like equal amount of plot and smut, and sometimes it can over come each other it depends of our how "horny" we are or not. -winks- I am open minded, i like new things. Keep me surprised! Of course i have some limits; NO!!! scat or watersports, NO!!! Gore, Necrophilia, Nololicon or shotacon. As for my likes Just take a look at "https://www.f-list.net/c/kira%20yu". My Favorite Genres Action, fantasy, mystery and Thriller. Some of the pairs i may would want to try: pokemon-girl trainer, demons/ evil spirit- nerd girl, or a mix of bizarre creatures- village girl, etc

-Thinks- Now I need to add pairs, plots, and stories. But you will have to give me some time to work on that since i am new here. But in case you have a good idea, pm me and tell me about it, maybe we can work something out, until I finish my Thread.

Until then
Kisses
Kira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom