Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking...(M/F, M/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking out role play partners has always been a bit of a difficult task for me. My tastes can change day to day, and it makes creating stories a touch...difficult. What this means, for me, is I need a partner who will look at every encounter as something fresh. A chance to either start a new storyline up with existing characters, or a chance to brainstorm something new entirely.

I'm not seeking out a whole lot of partners. Really, if I end up with one or two eager partners, I'll be happy.

What I'm looking for out of a partner is a creative individual, who is willing to try new things, suggest newer things, and over all be a fun person. Being a conversationalist is a nice touch too. When it comes to male partners, I am not interested in playing against a dominate male, so keep that in mind when you send your message. IM players will be preferred.

Now, to the fun part. What I'm looking for, as far as stories go. I tend to prefer stories revolving around OC's. I tend to be terrible when it comes to impersonating another person's creation, to be perfectly honest. That said, I have no problem creating characters in established universes.

I tend to enjoy High Fantasy settings the most. I like blending fantasy with modern settings, as well. The setting can be more contemporary to a fantasy setting, be it something bright and sunny, or something more on the edge of destruction. When it comes to Sci Fi, I'm a bit inexperienced, but eager to try. I don't mind doing contemporary works, so long as there is some sort of hook that keeps the story interesting (crime, incest, rivalries, etc)

As to developed universes... I'm a huge gamer, but not as much of a movie/tv show fan. I know some Anime, but am willing to do some research.

Feel free to send me a message, even if it's a one shot story. Let's see what we can create together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom