Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a female to reply to this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AswanFox

Star
Hello, folks! It's that time of year again, and I was hoping to try out a fun little holiday-themed RP with someone. I already have my intro post here, as seen below:

-------------------------

Flint yawned widely, rolling over a few times before his eyelids were victorious in their daily battle against sleep and gravity.
Christmas morning. When he was younger, the Fennec could not recall a more exciting time of year; usually, he was out of bed long before his parents, impatiently waiting to start opening presents and the like. This, of course, had not been the case in some time; Christmas, it seemed, just wasn't quite as exciting as it had been when he was younger, and besides that, being a college student had taught Flint a healthy appreciation for sleeping in when he could get away with it.
Eventually, though, the young vulpine rolled out of bed and got dressed, intent on a cup of black tea and then a look at the presents his parents and other relatives had sent him in the mail.
And then maybe I'll just go back to bed, unless my roommate wants to do something. Flint thought to himself, trudging out into the hall.
Flint had never interacted much with his mousette housemate, though she always seemed to act a little strangely around him when they did. He knew vaguely that they had many of the same interests, and he had always meant to get to know her better.
She is pretty cute. He mused, smiling a little sheepishly at the thought.
He had meant to invite her to watch a few Christmas movies with him the previous night, but in an uncharacteristic move, she had evidently gone to a party at the behest of some friends. He hadn't heard her come back; he guessed she had gotten in after he was already asleep.
Hell, maybe she found someone else to go home with! He thought, chuckling quietly at the thought. Even though he didn't know her very well, the thought of the shy rodent hooking up was as amusing as it was, to his mind, unlikely. For some reason, it also tugged a string of jealousy at the back of his mind...

Flint, eyes still half closed, walked through the living room into the kitchen, past a large Christmas tree he had set up a few days previously. In the kitchen, the Fennec microwaved a mug of water, boiling it and straining a teabag through it in his morning ritual. Taking a long sip, he let the caffeine begin to wake him up, and turned around to walk back into the living room.
He froze.
The tree stood in a corner of the living room, its lights and ornaments glinting, with a scattering of colorfully wrapped packages at its base. Outside the window, snowflakes drifted down from the overcast sky, and a snowplow drove past through the parking lot.
It was an utterly ordinary Christmas morning scene, save for one thing.
At first, Flint didn't quite recognize the mousette under the tree, bound hand and foot with thick, shiny, well tied red and green ribbons. She was arranged torso down, rear up, facing roughly toward him.
Save for her festive wrappings, she was naked, which may have been why it took a moment for Flint to notice who she was; his housemate seldom wore anything but baggy pants and thick sweaters, which evidently hid a very nice figure.
Setting aside his tea with a slightly trembling hand, Flint stepped forward.
The mousette was well bound, and evidently was just waking up herself, judging by her own half-closed eyelids, though they were rapidly opening. In addition to her ribbons, she wore a festive bit-gag, fashioned from a thick candy-cane and held in place with more ribbons. Circling around slowly, Flint noticed that the curved end of a similar candy-cane protruded from her slit, a thin stream of dissolved peppermint dribbling from it.
Having a thought, Flint went back to her front, and noticed the green-and-red striped ribbon collar which adorned his housemate's neck, and the gift tag hanging from it.
The young student stared, unsure exactly what he should do.
Man, I kinda hope one of my other gifts is a decent camera! Flint thought privately to himself, wondering just what had happened at his friend's Christmas Eve party...

-------------------------

So, how I'd like this to go is simple. If you'd like to RP this scenario further with me, send me a PM with your reply to what I've typed above. Looking for females, or at least people willing to play female characters. Please have the title of the PM as "Not a Creature Was Stirring."

Of note, I'm looking for comparable post length, spelling and grammar ability! If you reply with something short and illegible, chances are I'll ignore it. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom