Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bimbo Cumslut Supergirl Needs Hardcore Kinkfest (beast/gangbang/cock worship/humillia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperFun

Meteorite
Hello all! I'm looking to play some variation on an ERP where my girl gets to sop up all types of delicious messy kink at the hands of hulky, hung men and males who know nothing they do can hurt her. I've been RPing for over ten years, I love what I do, and I'm damn good at it. :)

The point of the play is that she doesn't strictly need air, food, water, anything at all. Just cock, just cum, just domination. She's addicted, loves sex and subjugation, sees her perfect body as a plaything and wants to be taken fully into submission and serve at least one (hopefully many) studs overflowing with testosterone and libido as full-time sex slave. If you'd like, this can be a bad end, something the bad guys get to do once she's been thoroughly thwarted, but I think it's much more interesting for her to just decide that's what she wants to do with herself for now and that's that. She's got no commitments, it feels incredible, and she just doesn't question it.*

Maybe your character is so charismatic he woos her, maybe their battle sparks a romance, maybe she can't keep her hands off her super-peers in the Teen Titans or another group... I know more comic lore than most, but I won't pretend to be an expert, I'm sure we can come to some mutually beneficial arrangement. Just ask me, I'm sure we can figure something out.

I'm looking for sticky, nasty, degrading, intense scenes; but focused enough on thrill and enjoyment so as to still be fun. Almost exclusively smut, at least 70/30. The point is my gorgeous character's descent into total debauchery and servitude, and how well she takes to life as a cum doll.

Please PM me a rough idea of what you have in mind, I'm happy to go through any pictures or materials you may have for inspiration, nothing is too outlandish. Bring me your ideas, requests, your kinks and your needs, preferences and stipulation. I want to know what you'd love to see! :) I have next to no limits, pedophelia and death being chief among them, anything beyond that I want to hear what would get you off. I'm more than happy, of course, to return the favour for anyone who is willing to indulge my gangbang fetish with harem-type play. I think most partners find me reciprocal indeed, always flexible and willing to accommodate. I usually have more than one story going with my partners so we can jump into whatever debauchery we feel like in the moment.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Don't be shy, I like graphic, descriptive, smutty messages! Bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom