Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My romance request. [Back from break!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iloverp

Banned
Banished
**IMPORTANT** I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SEX BASED ROLEPLAYS. YES THE ROLEPLAY WILL HAVE SEX BUT PLOT AND STORY ALWAYS COMES FIRST.**IMPORTANT**

Hey all. Here's what I'm into: realism and romance and plot over smut. There are quite a bit of genres/pairings/ideas I like but I do have some favorites and I'm gonna list them below.

**IMPORTANT** PLEASE, PLEASE BE LITERATE. I AVERAGE ONE PARAGRAPH PER REPLY AND WOULD ASK YOU DO ALSO. MY ROLEPLAYS ARE IN THIRD PERSON FORMAT.**IMPORTANT**

Lately I've been wanting to do a young love roleplay. What do I mean? I'd want to do something where the two characters are new to dating each other. Perhaps they were even friends at one point and both decided to date each other since they were both getting lonely. Typically I prefer the characters to be in high school for this roleplay but that can be changed. This idea or an idea similar to this one would be my first preference. I love developing a relationship and story between the two characters as well as the person I am roleplaying with.

If you're wanting to do something where the characters are already in an established relationship doing something like newly weds is always a favorite of mine. If we do that I'd like for us to discuss a lot of history between the characters before we start just so we can develop a backstory for them up to that point.

**IMPORTANT** I ONLY ROLEPLAY OVER INSTANT MESSENGERS AIM AND YIM. **IMPORTANT**

I'll be editing this as I come up with more ideas or if new ideas come to mine. Also, please feel free to suggest ideas of your own!

**IMPORTANT** I ONLY DO LONGTERM ROLEPLAYS. NOT LOOKING FOR JUST ONE SCENE. **IMPORTANT**

If you don't mind please title your message Romance Request to let me know you've read this all.

RE: My romance request.

iloverp said:
Hey all. Here's what I'm into: realism and romance and plot over smut. There are quite a bit of genres/pairings/ideas I like but I do have some favorites and I'm gonna list them below.

**IMPORTANT** PLEASE, PLEASE BE LITERATE. I AVERAGE ONE PARAGRAPH PER REPLY AND WOULD ASK YOU DO ALSO. MY ROLEPLAYS ARE IN THIRD PERSON FORMAT.**IMPORTANT**

Lately I've been wanting to do a young love roleplay. What do I mean? I'd want to do something where the two characters are new to dating each other. Perhaps they were even friends at one point and both decided to date each other since they were both getting lonely. Typically I prefer the characters to be in high school for this roleplay but that can be changed. This idea or an idea similar to this one would be my first preference. I love developing a relationship and story between the two characters as well as the person I am roleplaying with.

If you're wanting to do something where the characters are already in an established relationship doing something like newly weds is always a favorite of mine. If we do that I'd like for us to discuss a lot of history between the characters before we start just so we can develop a backstory for them up to that point.

**IMPORTANT** I ONLY ROLEPLAY OVER INSTANT MESSENGERS AIM AND YIM. **IMPORTANT**

I'll be editing this as I come up with more ideas or if new ideas come to mine. Also, please feel free to suggest ideas of your own!

**IMPORTANT** I ONLY DO LONGTERM ROLEPLAYS. NOT LOOKING FOR JUST ONE SCENE. **IMPORTANT**

If you don't mind please title your message Romance Request to let me know you've read this all.
You sound exactly what I am looking for. Not a lot of girls in there who like romance anymore. Believe it or not they are more in to domance and rough play. I guess it is safer here. :)

I also like to play on IM. I normally play on YIM or mIRC.

My YIM nick is bigrickrp and bigrickrp@yahoo.com.

I recently sent out a thread. I'll post it here so you know a bit about me.

I am new to this site but not new to role-playing.
I'm looking to play a romantic and/or playful fun scene with a busty partner. I also like detailed play if time permits. I typically like scenes that start out innocent. Then perhaps, based on our surroundings, things change and we develop feeling for one another. It's not just about a quick sex fix but more about choosing each other forever. Lots of kissing, touching and build up before sex.

A long term partner is preferred and I do love scenes that build and grow. YIM or mIRC is my preferred method of play. I haven't tried email but I would be willing to explore the option.

Roles:
strangers
boss/employee
friends
spouse/in-laws
incest
teacher/student
Real Estate Agent/buyer
open to suggestions

Turn offs:
toilet
death
rape

I am more of a kind and loving partner. It you want it a bit rough during sex, it is fine but I am not an overly dominating partner.

Feel free to PM or contact me through Yahoo.

Let me know what you think. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom