Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Re-Opened For Bussiness (FxF/M, F Prefered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING!

Brief Introduction

Wow, shit... It has been a LONG time coming for me to return to forum Roleplaying. I had realized that due to fleeting fame on F-chat I had abandoned my roots. Now that I've taken a long step back and realized a few things about myself, I've realized that its time to get back in the game. I want back in! Though I'm gonna admit, starting slow may be the best option.

I love kinks but too much at once may be hard for me to get into again. That being said I wont be taking more than a few RP's. I want to be able to respond somewhat frequently, due to my busy schedule IRL it might be a while before I respond as it is. IE, dont expect a daily post, if you get multiple posts in a day or back to back great! But its not a guaranteed habit.

Now that that's all been said, lets begin.

About Me

Hi! I'm Dr. Nibbles, you can call me Doc, or Nibbles or whatever, just dont ask for my real name right off the bat. I am a 23 year old transexual woman and am very proud of this, not so much that I rub it in your face all the time. I have a few tics and rules and most of them are just basic things. See more in "What I DONT Want in a Partner" below.

On the board, or in the chat or anything of that sort I am a wild card. I kinda just show up and say random shit. Thats another thing, I curse like a sailor. I never said I was ladylike. I am also a massive stone [see tagline] and naturally a very relaxed, chill, outgoing person. I'm not perfect by any means and some can get annoyed or angry with me because of my, quirks. Its difficult to work with me sometimes but I promise I'll make it worth your while and we may even end up being good friends ^3^.

I also leave apostrophes out of words sometimes. Meh.

Roleplaying
Alrighty, we're finally at the meat, you're probably getting bored if you're reading this all (thank you) so lets begin...with a bit of back story:

I have been a gamer since I was 9. And I don't mean video games, though those certainly came much into play. When I was nine I played my first game of warhammer 40,000. Its been a snowball ever since. It was only a matter of time before Roleplaying was introduced. Dark Heresy, Pathfinder, Dungeons and Dragons, Savage Worlds it all just fell into place. So regardless of whether its text, post-by-post or dice rolling RP's with Mechanics, I'm into it with the eyes of a game, seeing a system and layout for how it should be or how it could possibly be.

I love to create worlds, combining my veiw of systems with my desire to world build I have created some fantastic settings, stories and full of memroble moments and characters. Many of which I have to thank to my many partners in the past, Jugger82, Karameida, Mech Pilot, Nihilistic_Impact, I know there are others, but you'll know I mean you when I say "Thank you for giving me a great experience here as well as so much writing talent acquired through you."

What I Want and DONT in a Partner

My dick! *rimshot* No rly tho, WANT Being my partner is simple, just be yourself. Like, other than my name I hold no bars about myself here. Using the anonymity of the internet I can be exactly who I am without judgement, you should to. Like seriously, just dont try to hard to impress me and you will, honest. That being said, first impressions are key, (HYPOCRISY!!) Yea I know,but its true, DONT if you say "Hi wanna fuck" thats not trying hard, right, but thats also not giving a shit either. There's a difference between being natural and being vague, simple and kinda creepy. Not asking for a charles dickens novel for an introduction to me but WANT I'm just asking for at least some respect and intellegence behind it.

WANT I like fun. I also like comedy and making people laugh. If you can make me laugh and laugh with me we will get along greatly. DOOONT If you're stuck up, snooty, easily offended or a plain cunt-muffin dont even bother with me. I am here to relax and enjoy my hobby, I don't need your "Can I speak with a manager" tude....[jessiepinkman]bitch[/jessiepinkman].

WANT In a partner I want flavor and variety. I want someone that doesnt want to do the same thing over and over again, especially in a long RP. Hell I am 100,000% for my parnter or myself to play multiple characters, including new introductions later in the plot, and even character deaths or "retirement". Again especially for a Long RP. Look I WANT am okay with a short RP, so dont get me wrong, they can be fun and satisfying. But also DONT However, that doesnt give you an excuse to have no effort into a post, EVER. Long or Short, you need to put effort into your part or I will not give mine. It may make me sound like a bitch but I also dont want to waste either of our time.

And lastly DONT DONT DONT!!! please understand that I have a busy schedule and may not always get back to you right away. Being clingy or not understanding will get you the boot fast.

Sexual RP

As of right now I am looking mostly for these. I want something saucy to right. I love romance, non-con, fantasy, fetish I will do most anything. My no list is very short and I can always be convinced to try something. That being said, check out my F-list for more info on kinks.

As it stands I'm not looking for anything specific right now in the way of rp's but here are just a few concepts and ideas I have at the moment:

Office Fling
Either with a client or a co-worker, things get steamy and it cant wait until after they clock out, fucking in any place they can find around the office. Good for one-shot or short RPs.

Company Slut
Much like the above, this one involves multiple characters fucking one character, individually. The static character, perferably me, works a front desk or a cash register somewhere, and everyone sexy who walks in ends up fucking me or on the end of my shemale dick by the end of the visit. this can be somewhat of a "Secret to everybody" as well, allowing characters later on to become more aggressive and initiating and less reluctant or surprised.

Best Friends on Fire
Hanging out, smoking pot and playing video games is all fun and games until someone pops a boner and ends up getting jerked off. the story is simple, one thing leads to another and both friends fuck like animals, depending on how they react AFTER will determine if it becomes a long RP or a short one. :) Perferably a negative reaction would make for a better more romantic RP.

Dystopian Future
No real concrete ideas here but it could be a lot of fun. Could be Grim Dark like Warhammer 40k or 1984, or could be more sugar coated and surreal like Equilibrium or Brave New World. If any of these titles or others entice you, drop me a PM, always willing to try new ideas.

Fuckin Warhammer bro!
Now that I mentioned it, I love this universe! Any ideas you got shoot them my way. I'm always willing to discuss 40k fluff or RP.

Fall of a Sex Empire
A fantasy world idea based loosely on the Kuroinu hentai series. I suggest if you like monster psuedo rape of hot tsundre fantasy bitches you give it a watch also less I have to explain. XD

Family Ties
Incest, thats pretty much all there is too it, Rape, consentual, kinky, vanilla, romanic or anger sex GIVE IT TO MAMA! lol, that was stupid.
I will only do MotherxDaughter, Twins, BrotherXSister, FatherXDaughter, or Cousins.

Lord of the Reefer
Most characters I play are party animals, I love loud music, strong booze, good weed, and maybe a hard drug or two. Not to mention the sex! I'll take part in an orgy or gang bang, or fuck someone in a main room! Maybe I'll take you privately, or maybe you'll take me while I'm too drunk to stop you! who cares its all good fun right? Thats what I told the cops anyway.

Fables/The Wolf Among Us
Fuckin. Love. This. World. Its one of my favorite comic books and the video game is in my top 5. Its amazing. Great characters, great story, great universe! OH MAN!!

TTRPG's and System Roleplays!
[Cumming soon]​

Cannon Settings
Fables/The Wolf Among Us
Warhammer 40k
Marvel Comics/Studios
American Magee's Alice
Mortal Kombat (love dem Jiggle Physics)
World of Warcraft (More like WHOREcraft am I rite?)
League of Legends
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
DnD style fantasy
Ergo Proxy
Monster High
Kill la Kill
Attack on Titan
Resident Evil

List of Common Characters

Alice Hearteater
Bloody Mary (Fables)
Jenny Winchester(Furry/MLP)
Gwen Diego (Fables/Horror)

Note that all characters do not have to come with their cannon storyline.

Bumpage.

Also a minor update, I'm kinda feeling in the mood for some Marvel or Warhammer 40k. Extra points for anyone who can apease that appetite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom