Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry/Neko Boarding Home (Interest Check)

Amykun

Super-Earth
Would people be interested in RP where we live in a group home for Furry and Neko youth. Maybe it is a large home ran so the kids have a home. These kids become friends and family. Also sex will happen since well.... sex is fun. But this will also have stories of friendship and romance elements too.

Is there an interest for this?

Maybe, would love to play an 18-year old Neko virgin male personally.

Also, to the OP, be careful in how you define words like "kids" and "youth". Those are very loaded terms that could give the wrong impression to people. After all, loli and shota are against site rules and for good reason.

I look forward to this, but first I must ask, are futas allowed? I might play a futa neko instead of a male.

I'm interested on a few different conditions. A.) I am allowed to play as either a teacher or preferably a security administrator. B.) There is an equal number females to males.(Or more) C.) I don't actually have a C. condition, I just wanted to put this up here.

I'd like to join, just as long as it isn't purely sex over story. If so, I'll get bored real quick and ask to leave.

Is this one still in the works? Or should we go ahead and try again?

Back
Top Bottom