Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Size Queens (M/F or Futa/F PMs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuyin Ice

Pulsar
So I decided to create a new thread, that I will hopefully keep up to date. I'll be adding in new ideas and cravings as I see fit. A craving may stay up for a day, may stay up for two weeks. Depends on how I feel and if I feel satisfied with it.

I post anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs. Though don't let that stop you from posting more, because it'll push me to want to do more. Just like anyone here, I love details, so please don't short me on them! My times of availability are pretty random, so that is why I prefer PMs, and I just don't feel comfortable using threads. I come from the old days of AOL chat room RPs, so I've been around for about 12 years, give or take.

I don't have an F-list. I tried to make one years ago and after the hour or so time I took to make one, I didn't save so I said fuck it. So instead I'll just list my biggest yes and nos. If you have any questions, please ask.

Yes:

Huge cocks (Must. 18+ inches)
Short women (4'11-5'4)
Dirty talking
Spanking (You, not me)
Anal (You, not me)
Oral (Both of us)
Teasing
Incest (Brother/sister, mother/son)
Futa (Only if I'm the one playing)
Sexy/slutty clothing
Cursing (Sometimes you just gotta scream 'Fuck!')
Brainwashing (Though mind control, drugs, science, etc.)
Bimbofication
Furries
Mythic creatures (Elves, humanoid dragons, orcs, etc.)
Supernatural creatures (Werewolves, vampires, demons, etc.)
Pinning down
Dom/dom relationships (Love a challenge)
Degradation (When I get into it, I start throwing out words like whore and slut)

No:

Pregnancy
Master/slave
Blondes
Rape
Non-con of any sort really
Blackmail
Super subs
Shy characters
Pushovers
BDSM
Torture
Bathroom stuff
Physical abuse

Pairings:

Hypnotist/Patient
Brother/sister (Idea)
Mother/son
Female teacher/male student (Idea)
Roommates (Idea)
High school students
Neighbors
WoW related
Open to other ideas as well.

Well if any of this catches your interest, please let me know! If not, maybe my kinks, or ideas, remind you of something you might want to do. I'm not limited to my own ideas. Please contact me!

You like short women? I seriously cannot find anyone super attracted to my Dwarf girl Brnyhildur, sassy black dwarf ><
I also got two goblins, one Kylie is available for wild fun but isnt romancable although her sister Nizzy may be. Maaybe?
I can also work on creating new stories and ideas with our characters like im fine with incest so if u liked some of my characters and we wanted to work on a plot where they had another sibling or parent or w/e to add an incest plot any of that is fine
I got a number of furry characters, Jatayna my Khajiit is single and Kyoko my Nezumi may be single?
So yeah i got a bunch that might appeal to you and all my characters are on my profile =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom