Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wizards, princesses, warriors, slaves and more! [m x f][futa x f]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonIris

Planetoid
Hello, people of Bluemoon. My name is Dark Sorcerer and i’m a seasoned roleplayers looking for a female partner to play with. It is fine if you pretend to be female, but please, don’t drop the act. So, before I go on with my requests, plots and such, here is a list my “rules”, if one can call ‘em that:

* I roleplay over PMs. I could easily be convinced to threads.
* Smut is always fun, but the story is important too. However, if you want romance and heavy-drama, i might not be your best pick.
* I consider myself “semi-lit”. I like dynamic roleplays, not novels. I will always try to write one or two paragraphs.
* I will do M x F, F x F or Futa x F.
* I’m open minded. You can tell me whatever you want.
* I like long-term roleplays.

I've update my stories, so have a look!

The fallen Princess

After the conquest of her father's kingdom, a young and lovely princess is claimed by the enemy. What will happen to her? Will be she sold into slavery? Place into a damp cell in the empire's prisons? Humiliated in front of her old vassals? So many possibilities, which are all grim for the princess.

The King and the kitchen girl

A simple story of a King in his mid forties and a lovely young kitchen girl, both teasing and flirting with each other.

The Travelling Sorcerer (fantasy story)

A young, brave and handsome wizard is travelling the world (medieval fantasy) looking for powers and magic items. Althought not planning on it, he will encounter many female creatures (could be elves, humans, demons, slime girls, fairies, catgirls or anything new, original and sexy). Of course, this magic-user would be a bit a pervert, but still a nice guy (or he can be a bad one if you prefer!). I’ve played this story a few times before but the roles were reversed. There was a sorceress and i was playing the creatures. I’d like a bit of a change, to be honest.

The Elf and the Orcs (fantasy story, quite smutty)

A lone elf girl is ranging through some old ruins in the black forest of Akalthan. She's surprised and knocked out by two wandering orcs who drag her to their camp fire, wondering what they'll do with this small, sexy girl...

Gladiator story (fantasy story, short & smutty)

This story is set in an arena in a grim and dark fantasy world à la Conan. A few slaves are thrown into the battle ground with a dozen sparring Gladiators to be slaughtered, simple for the amusement of the crowd. The surviving gladiator however might now kill this lovely slave girl, but instead 'use' her before the crowd.

My F-List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom