Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M LF F The Thing that Lurks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urjeboy

Dust
Don't be fooled by the simplicity of this thread I'm about to make, the only thing I'm going to detail is the idea that I'm interested in, and that I'm looking for only females to fulfill it, if you have any questions or want to go more in depth I encourage you to pm me about it.

Here's the Idea: My character is your average Joe of a guy, even if albeit nerdy. It's late at night and his shift at his Local library ran into overtime. The city is located on the edge of a Large forest called the Everfringe, His home is located on the other side, there's always been two options, to go around, or go through it. My character has always had an uneasy feeling about this forest, so of course hes always went the long way around, but since the borders of the forest are treacherous this time of night, he has no choice.. but to go through it.. and within moments hes already feeling like hes being watched.

Hes being stalked by something that lurks in the forest.

(Some Details about the creature, I'd like it to be genderless but still have breasts and a feminine shape for the most part, other then that it needs no other sexual organs. I'm curious to see what you'll all come up with.)

What is lurking in the shadows?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom