Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High Fantasy Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

slashofsilver

Meteorite
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a highly creative roleplay partner who is interested in a high fantasy roleplay. Okay, so...full disclosure here: I totally got this idea while playing Dragon Age: Inquisition. If you've played the game, any other games in the series, or at least are somewhat familiar with it; this will be a lot easier to grasp. If not...don't worry! If you're interested, I'm more than willing to help. :)

So, my idea: I want to play as a strong, powerful woman. She's gorgeous, talented, charismatic. She has all the tools for success. It's too bad that she has one little flaw. She has literally the worst luck ever. It seems that anything that can go wrong, often does go wrong. Rape is a frequent occurrence for our poor heroine.

You would play the world surrounding her. You'd control other characters, enemies, and the rest of the world. Of course, I am more than willing to throw in my ideas and enhance the story as well. :)

If this sounds like your kind of thing, shoot me a PM! I'd love to hear from you! If you'd like to try something similar, let me know! If you hate my idea ( :( ) but have something else in mind, that works too.

-slashofsliver

Thank you so much, those who have contacted me. :) I could still use another roleplay or two though. If you haven't had a chance to contact me yet, definitely do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom