Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem of Girls for Monsters? (Beastiality + impregnating)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozenflame

Charged and Energetic!
CURRENT CRAVING: Only taking one RP partner. Must produce at least two paragraphs per PM. Have one 'baddie' monster, possibly with their own minions, breaking all of my below heroines. I want the 'baddie' monster to be absolutely evil, misogynistic (name-calling), and with little regard for my girls other than to mate them and make them pregnant. Corruption? Transformation? <3

Hi all!

So I've always been a fan of the more monstrous side of roleplaying - quite literally. I love having my herolines run into zombies, dragons, orcs, tentacle monsters, and much, much more! Now, while I plan for there to be lots of smut during the roleplay, I don't want to leave plot out entirely either. I am capable of crafting together a cohesive story of a group of girls, all of whom eventually succumb to pleasure. Some may be kept as simple toys, while other girls will be impregnated to expand the monster populations. I'm not a fan of too-much-information type of pregnancy, but I do like the idea of having my girls knocked up and eventually giving birth to (also lustful) monsters. While this is a huge kink of mine, I understand if my partners want to avoid that altogether. My main thing with these roleplays is corruption. Corrupt my pure girls, and I'll be happy!

Anyways, this roleplay isn't for the faint of heart. I love details and will provide my own, usually posting 2-3 paragraphs, or more if I deem it necessary. I want to see the details of the monsters and the way they'll overtake my girls until they're a drooling mess. Reward me with details, and I'll do the same to you.

Typically, my girls are very resistant. They'll fight and claw back against these monsters, but when they finally fall, they'll want nothing more than to bounce on top of their new masters.

I've handled this roleplay in many different ways. Many cases, the story will consist of a series of scenes. In each scene, a girl will fall to a monster. As we progress through the scenes, the background provided will get darker. Another way I've played it, which I prefer, is having a "boss monster" with a group of lesser monsters. This boss monster essentially tries to claim world domination while building a harem for him and his underlings. You can check that roleplay out on my threads, labeled as Of Elvern and Other Delicacies.​

Oh, and I only roleplay via PM. And if you've read through all of this, send your request with a monster name in your subject so I know you read all of this!

I will ignore any requests that do not meet this requirement.

Below is a full-image preview of the girls I'm willing to use. I'm open to suggestions, and also have a few more girls I'll eventually be using as well.

Natalie (NSFW)
Alyx, the Cowgirl
Chelsea, the War General
Alicia, the Young Teenager
Lucia, the Boastful Knight
Eda, the Wood Elf
Isa, the Last Fairy
Vanessa, the Redheaded Knight

befomo.png

RE: Beastiality and impregnating

It has been a while for me, but I am an experienced role player. I have multiple examples of my past roleplays if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom