Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster/Female Consensual Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendly Alien

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello there!

I'm looking for something specific, or specific enough to make its own threa for it. It may be vague as far as ideas are concerned, and admittedly the search is more focused on the pairings and initial premise rather than the plot which can be worked out in any OOC-brainstorming we might get engaged in.

First of all I would like to put it out there that I'm a friendly guy, I love to chat, and I hate to see requests as a job. We're all here to have some fun, and that's the attitude I will bring into this and I hope you'll do the same!
Now, onto what I'm looking for.

Monsters versus Women: The Consensual Fuck.

I'll play most roles, though I reserve the right to say no to some ideas I might not find that appealing, that shouldn't stop us from talking about it and come up with something else (unless of course that's all you wanted, in that case I wish you the best of luck!) that might suit our needs and wants. Specifically however, my favourite kinds of monsters to play as are, but are not limited to, Aliens, Anthropomorphic characters (Canines being the favourite), Lizardmen (might fit the last kind, but I like to keep it separate), large reptilian monsters, Demons, and monsters from games and movies that exudes power.

So that will make most of this search limited to original settings, but if you loved - and I mean "loved" loved - the monsters in games like Fallout or movies like Aliens or Predator, we could have a chat about that.

And the women that I am looking for the most to pair with these exotic hunks are divided into two categories. You might call me boring or single-minded, I'll just call it "I know what I want~".

Milfs and chubby Nerds.
Let me get into a little more detail about what I'm talking about.

MILF's are simple enough to get our heads around. Middle-aged women that have their curves on the right places, might have a very wild youth that could be re-explored in our scenes, or they have never really been wild and for the first time have a desire for it and that's when our beastly guys get involved. Lonely housewives, unsatisfied mothers, office women that REALLY need to let off some steam, the Queen of a fantasy kingdom not minding having to marry the beastman king, teachers for classes she specially requested to teach in... Those are just some basic and simple examples available for further exploration.

Chubby Nerds might need more explaining as to what I want, as it may be a bit more vague than the famous set of words "Mom I'd Love to Fuck".
Imagine the stereotypical redhead girl in high-school with glasses. Imagine Velma Dinkley. Imagine that awkward girlfriend with her nerdy interests, but deep down she's a freak waiting to break out in a glorious explosion of fetisches and sex.
She could be the kind of woman surfing online most of her day and happens to find some very unique posts on craigslist that triggers her most deepest desires, it could be a woman with plenty of nerdy interests and happens to find that beastman that shares them but isn't aware that he's one of her interests as well, or it could be the chubby girl that's famous for giving head and the exchange student decides to give it a try, it could even be the princess that gets handed off to that Lizardman King in consolidating alliances but the joke's on the king because she's only been dreaming of something like this happening, or it could be the scientist in space in meeting a new alien species for the first time and she finds out that his package puts her entire Bad-Dragon collection to shame.
Again, basic ideas, more can be investigated, all can be developed further!

Here's an F-List for you to view as well. Right now most kinks that can go with Consensual Pairings are good, though a bit of dominance, rough sex, dirty talking, huge cocks, and even some ageplay would work great!

Again, I will empathise that I am only looking for Consensual pairings, and I will insist on PM's or Instant Messenger. F-List's own service would be a 3rd option.

DAILY SPECIAL!

I'll also be changing the second post of the thread with images or links of things that have inspired me today. If you find them just as inspiring, and want to apply it somehow to the general requests above, send me a message!

THE DAILY SPECIAL TODAY IS....

12/23: A rather impressive specimen of the human species getting some rather special and local attention.

3/31: A particular inquisitive young woman may not have much sexual experience, but she is willing to learn. Especially when she finds that mysterious and alien special someone that happens to look just like the fantastical creatures and monsters she keeps fantasizing about. Being a Bad-Dragon collector is a bonus.

4/25: http://41.media.tumblr.com/4a2182da1cac2c15f210ea4c3042d2e4/tumblr_nkro0z3gsu1spk9kso1_1280.png Now this could be something interesting to fool around with. Don't you think?

5/20: Some kind of combination with these three items could yield some very interesting results.

24/5: This is a really nice looking scene, I dare say. Copying it straight off could be fun, or fiddling and altering it a bit could be interesting as well. As long as it has something not human fucking a human, and she's loving it.

30/7: I'm eager for the curvy women or chubby gals, and playing monsters and aliens is a special urgent craving for me. But to get something like this thrown into it? That'd make my day.

4/8: An ass like this just can't go to waste.

8/8: This is the size-range I am feeling for today.

Instead of making a new thread as I return to test the waters of Bluemoon again, I realized that this one had essentially the same kinks, ideas, and themes that I am craving at the moment. Any further details are easy to find within the F-list link provided and if any of you ladies feel like wanting to play with some aliens, monsters, or generally anything with a large and veined cock and the attitude to use it, don't hesitate to give me a message. I'm looking for ideas and plots that - as also detailed earlier - that entail a consensual tone. There must be attraction involved, a desire for intimacy or an inexplicable desire in of itself existing between the characters. One feeling this attraction more than the other if of course an option.

And another bump for the evening. I'm interested in as much of a fun and interesting pairing as stimulating OOC-conversations - I hate to see RP'ing as some kind of chore, with people meeting up with an application mentality sucking the joy out of everything.

If you share that idea, and the character pairings that you can guess I'm into, do give me a call.

BUMP with an update of images - a gratuitous ass-shot - but I ain't the kind of person who lies about what he wants. If you feel the same way, give me a holler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom