Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The F***ing Pub (Panakananana and boyo111)

Raul watched Patrick move towards the sword as he stepped back, fighting the undead was not the easiest of tasks, though Raul was not one to shirk from a fight. Gritting his teeth as Patrick picked up the sword and came towards him Raul also knew that if he lost to this man then he would never be able to win against Vince. Watching that man's take down of the Blue Knight, and his behavior to Faerie brought on a flash of anger that almost made him overcompensate a defensive strike against Patrick as the short sword jabbed at him. The blade meant the other man had to get closer to him. That suited Raul better, even if the man was one of the undead.

Smiling now, "not really a fair advantage in the competition is it? To be like you," Raul mentioned as he stepped back, the point of his blade sailing across Patrick's jerkin, the leather sliced like the skin beneath it, but no blood.

Patrick remained slightly impassive, shrugging his shoulders, "in the end its all the same. We will win." The blade reached out, the point turning towards Raul, who deftly avoided it. The flat of his blade touching Patrick's arm and moving it aside the blade biting deep as Raul almost sliced of a piece of skin from the man's arm.

Swinging the arm back, the blade turning inward as Raul stepped around Patrick, his own blade arcing up, knocking the short blade away then slicing down the back from neck to waist. The jerkin cut midway, which then hung loosely on Patrick massive frame. The cut never bled, but hung loosely a moment before restoring itself. Giving Raul a moment to peer inside the husk of a body, empty and dark but the body was stuffed, as Raul expected. Something had to give Patrick weight, so Raul knew what he needed to do. As Patrick closed again, Raul positioned himself in the center of the ring, cut out with the blade, taking off the hand and the blade that both fell to the sand of the ring. A cry rising from the crowd. Ignoring it Patrick moved closer as the other hand reached out for Raul's neck, the blade suddenly before him and Patrick came closer as Raul pushed the blade through the body. Another cry and boos arose in the arena.

Patrick looked at him shrugging, "it matters not. I kill you, the task is done either way."

Raul had stepped back, Patrick moving, the fingers unnaturally strong on his neck and Raul felt his breath getting tight as he fell down and back. Patrick's body still maintained his weight and moved onward, falling over him, the face impassive, as his back hit the ground Raul pushed upwards on the sword, his eyesight beginning to shadow at the edges as his breath was leaving him. Knowing it would have no effect used it as a handle and Patrick's body fell down with him, moving up and with the push Raul moved the body up and over him. There was a crack in the arm as Patrick flew forwards, the arm holding close on his neck, as he heard Patrick's body thud on the ground. Another cry arose in the arena.

"Winner Raul," a voice called as his eyesight began to darken his throat struggling under the grip to pull in air. Any air, "Patrick," the voice called above him, Raul hoping that they would keep to the rules, "disqualified." There was a crack in the air above him, and the body of Patrick stilled, then Raul felt the grip lessen and fall away as the body turned to ash, with a great gulp of air Raul turned over onto his hands and knees staying a moment then standing and unsteadily making his way back to the room.

"Round five, Osmodeus versus Vince"

Osmodeus cartwheels out to the ring with Faerie's sword in her mouth, the Feather blade, an extremely light weight sword that stretches out to 5 feet long. This added to her already long arms, gives Osmodeus an advantage that she hopes will be enough to at the least, get Vince outside of the ring. Vince steps into his position and holds up his small sword. At the signal to start, Osmodeus holds Faerie's sword in front of her stomach, with the tip pointed to the left of her, and slowly advances. Vince steps around Osmodeus, careful not to get within range of her weapon. They continue to study each other for about a minute, when Vince dashes, as a blur, to Osmodeus, with his weapon out to the side. Osmodeus anticipates this and ducks down with her leg out and trips him, she rises up right away and slam's Faerie's sword into his back, but at the last instant, Vince turns from his stomach and strongly side guards the Feather sword. Surprised by this, Osmodeus instinctively tries to kick him out of the ring, but he returns to a standing position so quickly that Osmodeus drops her sword to the sand of the arena floor before she could acknowledge that he is no longer there and bearing her weight. With that opening Vince swings, Osmodeus tries to move but is barely fast enough to avoid getting her throat slit and is cut instead from the side of her neck across the top of her shoulder. Osmodeus rises to her feet with so much adrenaline pumping through her she pays no attention to her dripping wound or the sliced strap to her armored bra as she rushes Vince again with the full force of her sword. Vince taunts her menacingly as he gracefully and barely avoids each of her strikes "he ha, missed me, nice tit".

With Osmodeus raging, she is finally able to use her superior strength to keep Vince still long enough to drive her blade up through Vince's armpit, disabling his arm's use. Before he can recover, Osmodeus hurls him at a wooden support beam, about 5 meters outside of the ring. Vince kicks himself off of the support beam and back into the ring, immediately he throws his sword to a support beam far on the opposite side of Osmodeus, aiming through her skull. As the never before seen stunt is declared legal, Osmodeus doesn't move fast enough and her face is deeply sliced. As the blood loss from her shoulder's deep wound just begins to get to her, Osmodeus knows that she needs to finish him quickly and now that the stupid fucker has no weapon, that shouldn't be hard. Osmodeus smirks, letting her cheek wound leak blood into her mouth. As she runs toward Vince, on the opposite edge of the ring, he lifts his leg and flies after Osmodeus like a bullet and gives her a boot to the face, a kick to the throat, shin, and then a roundhouse to the face, all in about half a second, ending with Osmodeus on the ground. Having dropped her weapon in a daze "I surrender" she screams loudly, with a fearful tone that no one in the group has heard. "Winner, Vince".

Raul rushes to help Osmodeus back to the waiting area, while Vince holds his bleeding armpit and slowly walks back to the same area. While Osmodeus gets her wounds attended to, Vince sits alone, contemplating throwing in the towel. Shannon walks beside him "if you'll let me, I'd like to apply some of this herbal paste, and then bandage your wound before your next fight". Bewildered, Vince says nothing and allows her to help him.

Kra'aken appears beside Osmodeus, unnoticed by anyone else, and places Faerie's sword at her feet. Kra'aken places a hand on Osmodeus' left breast and mends her armor, then vanishes again. "Thank you!" yells Osmodeus.

"Five minutes until your up, get him" Blooey says to Raul.

Raul watches as Shannon goes over to Vince and helps him, using Osmodeus' paste and putting a bandage on the man who had hurt not only Osmodeus but the Blue Knight and had threatened Faerie. Wounded Raul thinks he might have stood a chance, though the man's blinding speed and power were impressive, healed as Shannon was doing Raul thinks it might be a worthwhile surrendering before he ever steps into the arena. The Blue Knights words burn into his mind, Raul simply nods assent thinking that maybe this is beyond him, but the undertone of vengeance in the Blue Knights words start a flame in his heart.

Stepping up to the weapons rack again, Raul looks around seeing nothing that would help him. Vince seemed too fast to keep at back, so a long blade would not help, even a pole arm might not help, but then Raul was not as skilled them as he was with a sword. A short blade might help, pull Vince in close and attack, but that might not work either as he watched the man hit Osmodeus faster than his eye could follow. Faerie stepped up and pushed the Feather Blade in his hand, touching his cheek kindly for a moment, then stepping away. As Raul turned the woman Kra'aken was behind him, she leaned close, her body smelling of exotic spices and a metallic undercurrent he had never sensed before. Her words were a whisper, meant only for him, her face close and her body touching him from behind. As she leaned her face beside his he felt an odd arousal, a desire for this mysterious woman, not sexual but something else, yet her words were soft, commanding. "Lay the blade where he will be, not where he is."

Raul turned as the announcement came, Kra'aken was gone. Knitting his brow Raul shrugged and stepped out, Shannon came over and putting her hands on his cheeks stared deeply at him for a long moment, as it memorizing his face. She leaned forward, "don't think bad of me for that, I," she stopped and he smiled at her, knowing Shannon had a good heart, even if it wasn't always restrained. Kissing him lightly on the cheek she smiled back, one of her smiles that gave him some pride. Stepping out into the warmth of the arena again, the sun higher now and the sands within were warm, giving off a warmth that flooded the air. Taking position with the blade, Raul was amazed at how light it was, suddenly noticing the thin bladed dagger in his other hand that was as light and from it he felt a slight power. When it began he was guarded, both blades before him as he looked at Vince who smirked then launched at him.

Raul at first moved the blade before him, then quickly thought of where he might dodge the blade and turning there felt Vince's blade on the Feather Blade that had moved with him. Vince looked surprised at Raul, a foot coming up towards him, instead of blocking he did what Kra'aken had said, the dagger was in front of his stomach, the blade lightly touching the tip of Vince's foot. Pulling back, Vince smiled. It was then a blur for Raul, he never had the chance to attack, it was all defending, placing the sword or the dagger in a place where Raul knew he would be open after setting himself to an attack. Time after time he lessened the attack from Vince, the blade moved off his shoulder, a slice on the edge of his shoulder rather than being run through with the blade. On other attacks Vince struck the blade, or the dagger being equally sliced as Raul was, only Vince had the advantage, and as Raul thought of the Blue Knights words he tried getting ahead of Vince.

That was the downfall. As Raul pushed himself, avoiding the worst of the attacks he gave Vince more of an opening as he attacked, but was unable to defend himself afterwards. Vince's blinding speed became a flurry as Raul met his limit, exceeded it, being able to just barely see Vince move; yet it did not avail him anything. He could see the blur of a blow coming, but was unable to stop it after a time, his body was deadening from the cuts and the exertion that he was pushing himself to. At the end the three blows came, and came hard. The first on the shoulder, moving him backwards, as Raul tried to get his weight back the hilt of the sword came, into his stomach and pushing slightly upwards. The air rushed out of his lungs as his body lurched back, unlike when Patick was choking him, this time Raul felt empty, like his body was moving through the air on its own but was empty. The Feather Sword and the dagger were all that rooted him to consciousness as he was pushed back, falling back unsteadily to his feet where he stood for a moment. The longest moment of his life as Vince came in, a leg going behind his own as he felt the ground lurch out from under him, a fingertip pressing hard into his forehead and Raul fell slowly backwards to land hard on his shoulders. As his head hit the sands there was a momentary blackness as his body fell, his eyes closed and the pain swept over him in a long wave that ebbed away to leave Vince smiling and standing over him.

"I saved your pretty face for your girl," Vince smiled, "you should thank me." Raul was stunned as he heard the cheers from the arena, knowing he had lost he felt numb as he lay there. Vince grunted then raising his sword walked out of Raul's vision to the cheers of the crowd.

Slight, soft hands came over and touched him, bringing Raul back to sensation. The bulk of Blue Knight stood over him, blocking out the sun, a displeased but understanding look on his face.

Vince walks slowly to the waiting area, his disabling injury forcing his gait to lean to one side a bit. To think that Vince could've beaten Raul with one arm. Vince stops in front of Shannon, gently grabs her hand and kisses it "thank you, young woman" he says. When he is called forth to receive his prize, Blooey scoffs knowing that the mystery prize is the one thing that he was here for. In order to gain Shavok's trust, Blooey is to bring a cursed scimitar to Shavok, one that would drain the life from it's victim or wielder, upon contact, but it would allow Shavok to leave the temple that he is banished to. That scimitar is the prize, explained and handed to Vince in a decorated box. The heroic Blooey hopes to use this information to bring him down, and if not, sacrifice himself the same way Raoul did, but Blooey really despises the idea of fucking everything up yet again, Blooey makes a plan with the other four to knock out Vince and take the scimitar, claiming that is the key to defeating Shavok. Vince put the box, that contains the scimitar, on a strap on his back. With that being the conclusion of the tournament, Vince begins to slowly make his way to the door, on the way, he stops near the group as they each stare at him "my apologies for everything, but I really cannot be blamed for doing the one thing that we are all here to do. I've never met near my match before, thank you all for this day, and for your kindness, young lady" he bows, keeping his injured arm close to him.

"But Vince" Raul says with initiative. Raul thinks that maybe this guy isn't so bad, and is going to try to explain the situation, in a rational manner, to try and get such a powerful rival on their side.

As Raul looked at Vince he sighed, "the sword you won we came here for it for a purpose." Stepping slightly closer as Osmodeus, Faerie and Shannon stepped close to him, "we need it to destroy a great evil." Not wanting to name names, in case of spies. "The sword would help us defeat someone," Raul half pleaded, "although someone of your skill, on our side, would be a great aid. I can't hold the tournament against you, your skill is remarkable, with you and the sword we may be victorious."

Vince looked at him with a shifty eye, "you fought well," Vince remarked, "well some of you. But I'm not really much for joining forces, I have my own plans for the sword."

"You and the sword together," Raul began.

Vince held up a hand, "I know, I know. I've heard it before. All for the greater good and such forth," Vince spat on the floor. "Nothing against you," Vince looked him in the eye, seeing a flash of something behind. "Some training, and maybe in a few years you might be a good training partner," gesturing towards Shannon, "even for the kind lady, no. I'm not a joiner." Vince turned, "I hope you understand."

Raul reached out and touched Vince's shoulder, feeling the jerk underneath his hand as Vince moved aside, eyes mere slits and wary. Raul spoke gently, "perhaps a loan of the sword, then? When we are done, back to you, we would pay you," he added hopefully. "You've defeated us all once, you could do it again if we tried to keep the sword from you."

Vince crossed his arms, "if I defeated you, then what makes you think this greater evil won't?" Laughing once, "no, I have plans for this and I don't really have time to waste on you." Turning to go, Vince saw him move and the blade came out and the flat moved Raul's arm aside. "My lady," Vince bowed to Shannon and left.

After Vince had walked out of the door Blooey says quietly to the group "for the survival of this kingdom, and perhaps the entire Earth, we will need to be getting that scimitar from him. However wrong that may seem, it's for the greater good" and the group nods. Blooey then gets his armor back on with Shannon's help, he tries to lift up his sword to show morale, but his sliced shoulder tendons would just not allow it. Whether or not the scimitar would lead to Shavok's demise or not, Blooey did not know, but was on his own quest to find out. With Blooey being under the constant watch of Shavok, Blooey doesn't have a chance to explain any of his plans to the others. Raul gets the Holy sword from Blooey while he is powerless to reject, and so nothing is said, Blooey still needs them to believe that what they are doing is a good thing. The Holy sword has it's aura blocked by Shavok's crystal within Blooey's eye. The Vampire sword, Feather blade, Holy sword, and Shannon's gloves are all held out to each other while Blooey struggles to lift a hand and touch them. With they all head for the door of the arena.

Osmodeus held a hand over the top of her eyes to block the sun a see farther, the deep wound and bandage around the top of her shoulder only got in the way on the first try. She could see Vince in the far distance, making his way into a forest. "Now's our chance, we will surround him in the forest and take the scimitar by force" says Raul as he points to the trees of the forest, having his own cuts and bruises scattered across him, except for his face. Faerie and Shannon feel that they would be the ones picking up most of the slack on this one, as they all head down to the forest in a hurry.

Vince strides through the forest with his sword already drawn, in case. Surrounded by trees and out of sight of the main roads, Raul steps out of the brush, in front of Vince "I really need that scimitar". Osmodeus, Shannon, Faerie, and Blooey step out on all sides of Vince "no more chances, hand us the box or die".

Vince chuckles and puts his hand to his mouth "this amazing day...just gets better and better" as he points his sword toward Raul. "Come get it, if it's that important".

They each hesitate to advance toward him, until Shannon takes the initiative and launches at Vince. With a well placed upward slash from Shannon's side up past her eye, she never got close. Raul and Osmodeus start after Vince as Faerie zooms ahead and starts to wildly slash at Vince. In a rage, Faerie's 14 slashes per second are each countered effortlessly, until she is sliced across her stomach and kicked into a tree. Shannon gets up gets closer to Raul and Shannon. Vince already knows that Blooey can't use his arms and ignores him.

As Raul and Osmodeus come in from either side, Shannon on a third, the Blue Knight rushes in. Vince turns and reacts attempting to slice again, though the Blue Knight is ready this time and pushes in. A groan coming from the helmet as the sword starts to slice again at one of the shoulders, the blade sinking into the space of the armor. Then the blade sinks, going further as the Blue Knight pushes in, keeping the blade inside his shoulder. The Blue Knight turns and as he closes attempts to hit Vince with the other shoulder, rushing Vince hard. Osmodeus and Raul attempt to hit Vince who moves deftly as the Blue Knight rushes.

Shannon moves closer, Vince struggling now to free his blade, the Blue Knight pushing forward trapping the blade while Vince unwilling to let the sword go with so many enemies gets hit by Shannon in the stomach. An exhale of air and then Faerie hits Vince in the face with punches very fast each hitting Vince with a slight thud or crack of bone, another groan from Vince who lets go of his blade, then is tripped by Raul. Falling over, the Blue Knight lurches and covers Vince's legs. The blade sinking into the Blue Knights shoulder to the hilt.

Vince lays on the ground while they pummel him. Faerie by one shoulder striking fast at his face and shoulder, Raul sits on his chest holding one arm under his leg while taking an odd punch at Vince's face. Shannon moves in from the other side of Faerie hitting whenever she see's a clear spot. Osmodeus does the same coming in. For a few moments it's fists as the four strike Vince on the head while the Blue Knight groans, his bulk keeping Vince off balance and on the ground.

"Together," Vince mutters, "this is the best you can do."

"We're sorry," Raul says apologetically as the four of them hit Vince at the same time.

"The sword," Vince gets out between punches, "won't help you," the words struggle past lips and fists, "if you fight like this."

One last strike from all four of them and Vince lays quiet, unconscious on the ground. Pulling themselves up, then the sword from the Blue Knights shoulder. Raul looks down then around at them as they sit there for the moment panting, holding hands over bloody wounds. Looking around at them Raul catches his breath, "any bring something to tie him up with?"

"Just fucking leave him and let's get out of here, some of us will die if we don't Osmodeus orders "we can all head to my house in the mountains, there is a hidden room in there where we can all rest, but we need to bandage Faerie, Shannon, and Blooey, if he's still alive, and get going right away".

Raul looks around and fully takes in what Osmodeus is saying. He looks to Faerie and notices that her hand is covering a heavily bleeding wound on her stomach, and over to Shannon, who is cut from eye to waist, and bleeding, the small blouse that she wears is hanging down from being cut. Blooey is face down, with Vince's sword still through his shoulder, Blooey is possibly dead. Raul notice a large, red, leaking wound on his own lower abdominal area, Vince had gotten a shot in without Raul realizing. "Well I tried, finish what we started Osmodeus" Raul says as he faints to the ground.

Raul wakes up in what he thinks is a dream, he has no wounds and is wearing only a thin silk robe, and his Holy sword is on the ground in front of him. He bends down to pick up the Holy sword as an oceanic breeze brushes against his face. When Raul stands he realizes that he is on an island, and Kra'aken is nearby to greet him. "There is a way to entrap both Shavok and Raoul in the Holy sword...if you want to know more..." Kra'aken bends over and spanks her barely covered, tanned, ass "you'll have to catch me".

Kra'aken takes a few steps ahead of him as Raul turns, sword in hand, its feeling lighter than he remembered in his hands. Toes sinking into the sand of the island, feeling the grains brush against the soles of his feet, the beach sliding and shifting under his feet. Taking a step found the sand hard to run in, while the silk robe covers him to mid-thigh there is nothing underneath it, the breeze in his lower, man parts tells him as he takes a step. Feeling the breeze on his bare ass cheeks he clutches at the robe, it's securely tied around him, the silk sash across his waist is tied in an intricate know he could never manage. Looking up the light is bright, not blinding, giving the colors and island a distinct realism that he finds almost overwhelming.

"Wait," he reaches out with his free hand, Kra'aken turns as Raul tries to move his legs feeling them weighted down.

Kra'aken blows him a kiss, her lips a deep scarlet across her smiling face, teeth reflecting from her darkened skin. The free hair blows about her in the breeze that constantly runs from the ocean to the island, "come Raul, let go of your doubts."

Raul moves slowly not understanding her, still weighted down as he moves willing himself to go forward to catch her. Wanting to know more about her, what she knows. Wondering why all these beautiful women keep coming to him. The sword in his hand, barely remembering the sword looks on it as the memory comes back. Shavok and Raul, the words come to his mind, almost a focus that brings the colors into focus on the island. He needs to defeat them, she knows, and he must know. Slowly his feet feel lighter as he makes his way down the beach, Kra'aken dancing like an apparition before him as he begins to run down the beach. Stopping as he sees the orange shape roll out of the trees before him, swinging the sword the globe splits in half, one side is rough skinned, on its orange shell a crudely drawn face.

His attention diverted back to the sword Raul moves faster, Kra'aken keeps ahead of him, her hair moving behind her in waves as she seems to disappear between steps. Her face looking back, hands outstretched towards him begging him to come forward. The distance is closing, but still ahead of him Raul focuses on the shapely ass that sways as Kra'aken runs, her feet barely touching the beach. Caught in the dream Raul just responds, doing the same and finding himself closer, Kra'aken doesn't turn again she goes forward still disappearing between steps as Raul closes and goes to touch her shoulder finding her a step ahead. Moving he chases her shadow, his fingers just beginning to feel the long, silky strands of hair and then Kra'aken is ahead again. The words she had spoken to him in the arena come back and Raul reacts again, as his hand goes to touch her body he shifts and puts his hand ahead, his hand coming to rest on the soft, shapely curve of her ass. The spot Kra'aken had spanked when they started the chase.

Kra'aken laughs a very awkward laugh as your hand touches her ass "no more...you win". She bends over one more time and spanks her ass in that same fashion, then she zooms off again.

"But what about..." Raul complains, Kra'aken has now disappeared completely. Raul plops down with his legs crossed "it's beyond me".
Raul wakes up in dark room, the horrible pain from his stab wound makes him not want to even try to get up. He doesn't quite know where he is, so Raul is afraid to call out, knowing what people are after him. Raul decides to just lie there for the time being, seeing no other options, he shuts his eyes and hopes to see Kra'aken's ass again. As he pictures Kra'aken's ass while she runs, he feels the halfway erection that he already had, grow to full force. In the darkness, his heart beats faster when he hears slight movement in the room. Raul feels a soft pair of hands pull his pants down just enough to start to slowly work his cock and balls. Yet still no face or voice to match the hands. "It's me Raul, you deserve this, just enjoy it. We are all safe, thanks to Osmodeus. We are in a sort of panic room in Osmodeus' house, you have been passed out for a few days. We are all healed of our wounds, thank god for that paste. However Blooey did not make it, and it would appear that Vince had stuck you with more than his sword, your wounds are gone but you suffer now from a type of dark powered inner infection. I've seen this before, you have around 8 more days to live. Did you catch all that" says a voice matching Faerie as she jerks slightly faster than before.

Raul moaned, partly to agree that he heard the words from Faerie, and partly from the hand jerking him off. The feeling was nice, in some ways the pain seemed to float away from him while he felt himself become more and more excited. The soft hand holding him, the fingers grasping his hard shaft just right, the speed pulling him on wards as he felt himself get harder. Raul felt himself get closer with each stroke, the hand was firm, but feminine as the feeling spread over him, a warmth that wrapped around his shaft as the speed increased to bring him even closer. All he felt was the hand, its touch keeping him grounded, close to his body but above the pain. It teased, a thumb caressing a sensitive spot under his head while the hand tightened and went faster, the skill in it drawing him out. The same hand milked him, feeling his shaft pulse before the feeling came across his body, then he moaned low and loud as his balls pulsed emptying himself in the hand that covered his head as his body seemed to then tense.

It felt only another moment, he was surrounded by darkness, something that touched him. A deep pain that made him shiver, not a physical pain but something more spiritual. Raul could feel its touch, not as strong as before, unsure where he was or where the feeling came from. It touched him from all around. Another moan escaped his lips and then the dark came over him again. Opening his eyes, looked around as the others sat around him. The small room was close, crowded, smelling like the herbs and ointments that Osmodeus used. As if in an apothecary, the various herbs and roots all releasing their scents into the room, each scent trying to crowd the other out.

Raising himself up on his elbows slowly, Raul looked around at everyone, a weak smile on his face. "Morning," he croaked in a voice that was dry and raspy from his long rest.

Faerie looked up at him, wiping her hands on a cloth as she replaced his pants. Osmodeus averted her eyes, Shannon still stared at him with a look that made Raul slightly embarrassed, though Shannon's usual smile returned as she walked to the other side of the room sitting down on a chair and clutching her legs close to her chest. Raul looked up at Faerie, a flush on his cheeks thinking of what happened while he lay there, Faerie smiled at him sweetly with her bright eyes and giving him a slight pat on the shoulder as she turned giving a nod to someone Raul did not see. Raising his chin looked up between the breasts of Kra'aken who stared down at him with her hands aside his head, close but not touching.

"You've freed yourself Raul," Kra'aken intoned as she sat back, "soon you'll be ready to face them." Raul looked up confused, "you're tapping a power that was within you, soon you would be able to face even Vince. You showed in your fight with him in the arena that you have the talent I knew you did, but you need to tap into it, with the time we have."

"Like Vince?" Kra'aken nods, then holds up a hand as if to not say any more. Slowly getting up, the pain in Raul's body a dull ache over his whole body. Osmodeus looks at him from the corner of her eyes, he cannot tell if she is being kind or accusing, with her back to him and her arms crossed Raul feels hesitant to say much to her.

Osmodeus lights up a candle in the room, and Raul clearly sees Osmodeus, Shannon, and Faerie in the room with him. Moments later he puts together in his head that they had been in there the entire time, the sudden flash of guilt masks the pain from the toxin. Kra'aken is gone, Raul believes she was never there. Raul slowly gets up while holding his breath, he could deal with pain so long as there is no wound. Raul starts to put on his shirt and remembers that he left his armor with the Wizard of the West. "Where are you getting ready to go?" Osmodeus asks and Raul replies "if it's so that I'll be dead soon, I want to fulfill a promise that I've made and go fix the wizard's door".

Osmodeus hoists Blooey's dead, stinking body onto a homemade wagon "I can bring him back, I just need an item that the wizard has, I'll be coming too".

Shannon sits there with her legs against her breasts "I still don't have a shirt to wear guys" she says almost crying, thinking she is gonna be left alone. Raul bends down and rips a small piece of material from the part of Osmodeus' cloak that covers her legs, he doubles it up and holds it close to Shannon's legs. With a silent, but mutual understanding, Shannon drops her legs, stands and raises her arms. Raul presses the crudely made top to Shannon's breasts and ties it in back, it barely covers about 60% of her breasts. Shannon's overall demeanor returns to normal as she kisses Raul on the cheek. Raul leads the way to the barn and the group follows.

Less than a minute after they leave, a cluster of flying pig demons swoops down to take Blooey's body, the crystal within his eye is all that prevents Raoul from killing them all. Shavok calls forth two golems from his rib to defend his eye. A suprise to the four of them, who prepare for defense as the golems remain motionless, once the demons are gone.

Raul remembers what they had said about the rib that Shavok had given them before, gesturing to his own rib and then to the Blue Knight Osmodeus looks from the golems to Raul a look of concern on her face and then nodding. A finger to her lips, Osmodeus says nothing as Faerie and Shannon nod in understanding, slowly they move with the cart away from the golems who stand unmoving then slowly follow keeping a distance from them. On the horizon they see more of the pig demons come, once they see the golems they stay back, wary of the golems as they move slowly through the unused roads of the forest towards the wizards house. Unsure if Shavok can hear them, or even see them, Raul keeps his thoughts to himself, thinking that Shavok must have known everything that happened to them in the arena and afterwards.

Wanting to look for the rib and remove it Raul is happy enough to have Shavok and Raul keep each other at bay, thinking that Shavok would not want Raoul to get the eye in the Blue Knights eye, Osmodeus pointed out the glint of it as they lifted the Knight into the cart. Raul took one of the handles, Osmodeus the other and they walked through the woods, the pig demons following at a distance. Looking over at each other Raul wanted to say so much to Osmodeus, his eyes giving her a pained expression that he felt he could not say anything. Within he was a mess of emotions over her, Kra'aken and Faerie. Raul liked Faerie, and Shannon, and to some extent Kra'aken, but he yearned for the tall white, warrior. Osmodeus. Her bearing, the elegance she showed in battle, even when beaten and defeated, there was something in her attitude that he wanted to discover.

Ahead, he heard the brush move, they all stopped and the dark haired, mustached man came through the thick foliage, a long rapier in his hands. A black leather jerkin over a dyed silk shirt that looked dark in the shadows of the trees, the body lean and muscular and fast. The eyes darted among them all, sizing them up quickly before breaking into a smile. The arms spread out, bowed, "greeted to make your acquaintance."

The man was familiar to Raul, cocking his head the face was known, but it seemed to belong to an old memory. The name suddenly came bidden as the man walked forward, "Ambrose?"

Ambrose stopped, looking at Raul for a moment then a great smile and they walked together, clapping each other on the back, "Raul!"

"It's been so long!" Raul embraced the man and turned to the others to introduce them, "and this Ambrose another gentleman adventurer like myself."

"The pleasure is mine," Ambrose eyed Raul cautiously, "and you in the company of such lovely women as well."

Raul blushed slightly, then looking at Raul and to Shannon, "nice shirt you have there, silk?" Ambrose nodded, "crimson? A dark one, too." Looking at Shannon, "perhaps, and I only ask because my companion Shannon recently lost some of her attire..."

Shannon looked horrified at the idea, her hands out to stop Raul, "no, that is ok. I will be fine until later. But thank you," then as if in response, "no."

Shrugging the two took hold of the cart and pulled the Blue Knight through the woods, the rough road hard on the cart, often shaking and at times feeling as if the wheels were going to come off. Raul and Ambrose filled the time with stories of their time together, and apart, telling long boastful stories of their exploits.

Raul, Osmodeus, Faerie, Shannon, and Ambrose, continue on wheeling Blooey through to the mountain trail, toward the Wizard of the West's barn. All the while, the golems made the trip extremely uncomfortable to the group. The golems continue to defend Blooey from the squealing demons and Osmodeus keeps giving dirty looks to Ambrose. She finds it hard to trust this man who suddenly makes an appearance at one of the more crucial points in their quest.

Shannon gets bored as they walk, listening to Raul and Ambrose tell their stories. Shannon folds her arms tightly, because she is cold and because she is slightly peeved at Ambrose's audacity to come with them. Osmodeus notices the cold too as they get closer to the barn and some snow gets on her, she removes her cloak and wraps it around Shannon "don't worry, I can take the cold". She notices Ambrose staring and points her sword at him for a moment as they walk.

At the Wizard of the West's barn, it is magically warm beyond Raul's vest, which is all that covers the doorway. Raul explains to the wizard that he has returned to keep his promise. Completely surprised, the wizard invites them all in, he instantly prepares a mug of hot chocolate for everyone. When he sees Blooey's body in the cart, he searches for a leaf like item with spiritual powers and hands it to Osmodeus, who immediately crouches down to re animate Blooey.

Blooey starts breathing but remains in the cart, very confused as this is the second time he has returned from the dead. Raul get's started repairing the old man's door, using the wood from the cart. As the others talk and get comfortable, Raul spots a hooded figure walking toward them. The figure dashes up to Raul in the next instant, his face is revealed, it is Vince. Vince had been tracking them down for a while now. Raul is petrified and cannot speak, Raul and Vince cannot be seen by the others. Without a word, Vince starts to help Raul with the door, he hands Raul a small vial that is an antidote for Raul's dark toxin.

Raul looks at Vince, a worries expression on his face. Vince smiles, pulling his tunic down to show the bandages over his chest, "the first time I was ever beaten and it took all of you to do it. When he sacrificed himself," gesturing to the Blue Knight, "I wondered what it was you were doing. No one just gives themselves up like that, for a mere sword. I know his reputation and when I woke I knew I had to come and see what you were doing. That," gesturing to the vial, "is an apology for losing my patience with you." Vince smiles, "it's safe, if I really wanted you dead I would have done it already, or just waited."

Raul looks at Vince as they remake the door, Vince shrugs and Raul hesitantly takes the antidote. Feeling the liquid flow thickly down his throat, the liquid burning as it goes down, the first seeping into his blood and flowing quickly through his body. The pain and the burning spread over his entire being, Raul falls to his knees and his mouth opens, in his ears Raul hears a loud scream, it takes a few moments before he realizes that it is his own voice. The others turn and move close, Vince raises a hand in warning, the Wizard steps before them all, a hand held up behind him in warning, the Wizard peers towards Raul and watches. For Raul its an eternity of pain through all of his body then it seems to roll up, flowing back quickly towards his heart and as the screams begin to fade his breath stops. Then a wretching as his head snaps up, still on his knees is arms twisted behind him in a shadow of his previous agony, then a dark globe ejects from his mouth, the Wizard reaching forward with a jar and closing the top smiles.

A gleeful cry from the wizard as Raul falls forward, on hands and knees panting. "A dark curse, I have not seen one this powerful in decades." Skipping a few steps the wizard walks behind his work table and sets the jar into a shelf.

The others gather around Raul, slowly standing as Faerie and Shannon hold his arms, Osmodeus looks into his eyes, seeing within him for a moment, then nodding. "He's cleaned." Turning to Vince, "why?"

"I decided that if you all were banding together to fight something that was so beyond you that you needed the sword," Vince pats it," then it might be an enemy worthy of me to fight."

Raul gets his feet under him. Staggering a moment then standing, "thank you."

"If you all are going to keep coming back here, and destroying my barn," the wizard says as he stirs his cauldron, "could you at least do me the courtesy of fighting outside." Then stepping forward touches the Blue Knight, the old hands glow a moment, "now then, Shavok may have power but within these walls I am all there is. If you want to plan his demise you have until this candle ends to make your plans," the wizard places a small candle on the table the wax quickly disappearing.

Osmodeus quickly grabs hold of the box that contains the magical scimitar "that's fair wizard, personally I would like to get going as soon as possible". The others all stare at Osmodeus as if to ask the obvious question. Osmodeus replies "to Shavok's temple, Raoul will most likely follow, and then we can get them both".

Blooey stands up and speaks in a loud, booming voice "and what if this scimitar won't work on Shavok, the answer is that it won't, in fact whoever removes it from that box will die before getting a chance to use it". Blooey finally feels that he can speak freely, due to the wizards enchantment, and decides to explain to everyone what he hasn't been able to for so long. With all of that finally off his chest, the Blue Knight places a hand on Vince's shoulder "I am sorry, but I wanted to earn Shavok's trust by bringing the scimitar to him, and then find a way to kill him. It seems that killing Raoul won't be so hard, especially now that we have an ally such as you".

Raoul responds to everyone "that girl Kra'aken came to me, at least I think she did. She said there is a way to draw both Shavok and Raoul into the Holy sword, then she did not explain. If we could do that, mission accomplished".

"Are you sure you weren't dreaming, Raul. That Kra'aken woman was dressed pretty memorably, and you were somewhat hard before I...you know. Don't look at me like that, we all saw. Even still, in light of this new information, I agree with Osmodeus plan" says Faerie.

As the candle burns out, Vince wonders what he's gotten himself into. Raul grabs his vest "goodbye, you old fuck, enjoy your door" then Osmodeus grabs the box and they get going.

Throwing the vest over his shoulder, slamming the door for good measure, Raul walks down the hill with the rest of the group, Ambrose and Vince on either side of him, the Blue Knight behind. As Raul passes Shannon he gives her his vest, covering up the temporary top she is wearing, patting her shoulder and giving her a smile, "until we can get you something more fitting." Osmodeus, Faerie and Shannon watching carefully from behind, the three swordsmen intending to keep a fence and target of steel in front, allowing the others to go around them and flank the golems if they attack, or to watch for any pig demons. The two golems stand unmoving, giving them a wide berth the group watches slightly nervously as the golems only move once the party is making its way down the mountain. Raul motions to Ambrose to keep an eye out, Vince is already wary as they move out of the snow and down into the woods at the base of the mountain, following the now familiar path. Raul wonders how many times the party has followed this path bath and forth between temples and the Pub, it seems many times even if it has only been a few.

Raul lets his thoughts wander as they make their way back towards Shavok's temple, in the sky, on the edges of their vision small shapes hang in the sky. Slowly following them, watching and waiting for them to get somewhere. Nervous that they will attack when they come into a clear space, Raul watches with the weapons ready, knowing that with the Blue Knight nearby their weapons are not enchanted. Vince doesn't seem to need an enchanted blade, Ambrose never seemed to carry something, and with the ladies behind they can more easily back up out of range of the Eye of Shavok. Raul carries the scimitar on his back, still undecided as to how it will be useful, hopeful that at the time she is needed Kra'aken may return, her advice had worked for Raul before and he hopes it will work again. Nearing the temple of Shavok, able to see it up the side of the mountain it resides in, the sky suddenly darkens with flying shapes, above them like a giant eye the pig demons fill the air with their squealing.

"Watch out," Raul warns unnecessarily, as a figure appears above and quickly falls growing larger and larger into the form of Raoul who lands before them.

A hand darts out from Raoul as Ambrose steps in front of Raul, the sword clanging on something. Then a shattering sound of metal and glass fills the air before them, Ambrose suddenly flying back in the air as something strikes his chest, the body stopping when it slams into a tree. The trunk bends back from the force, the groaning of wood and a splinter of something within the tree resounds as a dark shape forms in the middle of Ambrose's chest. The shape grows then the blood drips down Ambrose's legs and flows to the ground, the face looking down as the mouth hangs open as if trying to gulp in air, the eyes stare in disbelief as the shattered remains of the sword fall from Ambrose's hand.

"I think that's far enough for all of you," Raoul intones menacingly as he looks at Ambrose stuck to the tree and shrugs as Raul gives him a dirty look for the sudden death of his friend. "Could have been you," Raoul gestures towards Raul.

Vince slowly takes a few steps out of range of the carnage "this must be why I was compelled to follow them here". Lilith comes out of nowhere and starts a full force attack on Raul, while Vince draws his sword and rushes Raoul. The others are kept busy with a few titanic versions of the squealing demons. In the next instant, Vince reaches Raoul with a sword through Raoul's chest, Vince wrenches the sword, pulls it out, and backs away to watch Raoul die. Raoul's magic doesn't work because of Blooey, but even without the barrier, Raoul quickly regenerates the fatal wound.
While Raoul ends up missing every attempt with his hell forged sword, Vince strikes back again and again, leaving no oppurtiny for Raoul to cut Vince. No matter how badly Raoul is cut, he just regenerates and comes back.

Raul cuts off Lilith's tail and smashes her face with the hilt of his sword. As she is pushed back, she gets a glimpse of the glimmer through Blooey's helmet. 'The crystal, when in your eye, will disable magic within your vicinity, except for your own'. When Lilith flies toward Blooey, who is stuck holding off the other demons for Faerie and Shannon, Raul throws the Holy sword into Lilith's back. A normal blade won't stop her, not even a little, only once the magic disableing crystal is gone would the sword make her poof into ash. In that split second, upon Lilith speeding toward Blooey's eye to cut out the cystal, Lilith makes her decision "for you, my love" and she stabs into Blooey's eye, catches the crystal, and tosses it into the sky. Lilith goes poof as another squealing demon flutters by and catches the crystal.

The demon with the crystal flies out of site, and Raoul regains his magical powers. Raoul points a finger and Vince is thrown backwards. Blooey removes his helmet as he, Shannon, and Faerie finish off the other demons, making them poof into ash with Shannon's gloves. The Blue Knight, Shannon, Faerie, Osmodeus, Raul, and Vince all surround Raoul. "The plan failed, sorry Osmodeus, I love you, if that means anything now" says Raul as the glowing sword is handed to him by Faerie.

With just Raoul in front of them, the temple up the hill, they were so close. Raul felt the frustration of seeing their goal so close, but not in their grasp yet. Raoul stood in the middle of them, protected and smiling, his eyes glowing with an unholy fire. Osmodeus moved first, the sword cutting in low as Raoul swings the Hell Sword low, meeting Osmodeus' blade that stops with a loud clanging sound. Raoul reaches out to touch Osmodeus for a moment, the hand on her face makes a finger shaped burn as Raoul laughs, his arm broken in two places while Shannon strikes with her fist. Shannon swings in, her first stopped by the Hell Sword as Raoul kicks upwards, catching Shannon barely on the chin but it's enough to knock her back, which allows her to just miss the tip of Raoul's sword that cuts through the temporary shirt she wears so it falls open like the vest.

Faerie strikes Raoul from behind, the arm already healed, Vince stabs with his sword, the both of them causing enough injury for Raoul to stand a moment which the Blue Knight takes the opportunity to punch at Raoul's face with his mailed fists. Raul stabs in and up, under the rib cage while the others keep Raoul busy, his healing factor pushed further as they all continue to stab, punch and slice the body. Cuts and wounds healing slower and slower as they attack, Shannon moves to come in and punch again, Raoul swings the Hell Sword in an arc of fire that strikes the Blue Knight like a fist. The body flies back, catching Shannon behind him, she pushed him off her as she hits the ground but lays there a moment out of breath. Vince feels his sword struck time and again with Raoul's sword, as Raoul reaches back, catching Faerie's wrist and swings her around to strike Vince in the stomach and throwing him off to the side. Tossing Faerie up in the air she is surrounded by flying figures who reach and grab her as they fall into the trees on the other side of the clearing.

"Now for you," Raoul says looking down. Parrying with the Hell Sword the two blades clash in a shower of sparks as Raoul moves fast, keeping up with Raul. Then the both are moving around the clearing, the blades moving in long arcs that show their path with colored trails that build up the more the blades touch and clash. As Raul feels as if he is catching up with Raoul a hand reaches out, grabbing Raul's throat. Stabbing upwards the blade is stopped by Raoul, "not bad, you've improved. But not enough," the hand around his throat squeezes as Raul grabs for his breath, thinking that Raoul will throttle him, then in a grimace of disgust throws him into Osmodeus. "Take your new pet," Raoul spits out. Raul and Osmodeus hit hard together, Raul feeling the ground, then the tree behind him as he blacks out.

Upon Raul and Osmodeus' fall, Vince darts ahead of Blooey, Faerie, and Shannon, to end Raoul. When Vince gets within striking range, he notices that Raoul is wide open on the side. Vince executes a double chopping combination, twice, from each direction within half a second, and ends the assault with a quick cut that ends with Vince on the opposite side of Raoul. Each of Vince's attacks are guarded by a magical barrier, one that could have been erected anytime after Shavok's eye was carried off, but this is Raoul's way of fucking with them. Vince continues his assault as the others realize that it's already over.

Raul dreams of himself being on the same shore as in the last dream, and a few meters from him, Kra'aken sits on a boulder, just above his reach. She stands up, completely naked, and turns around "look at my ass, carefully Raul, what do you see". Raul looks up to get a good look at Kra'aken's perfect shape and ass. Raul's mind automatically compares it with Shannon's, Faerie's, and Osmodeus' ass, all of which he's seen at one point. Though not as pale, Kraken's ass is a split image of Osmodeus'. Raul grasps the concept but before he could answer, Kra'aken bends down, spanks her ass, and races off like before. Raul awakens to a slap in the face by Osmodeus, who seems to have a broken ankle.

Blooey, Faerie, Shannon, and Vince, stand at either side of Raoul. With Vince and the others giving all that they have in a final burst of attacks. Raoul counters with a wave of energy that emanates from his barrier, it knocks out Vince, Blooey, Faerie, Shannon and throws them several meters away. Raul grips the Holy sword and Osmodeus does the same. They could both feel the sword's power, could this be what Kra'aken meant. They point it toward Raoul and the Lord's of Ill Will are reverted back into the Holy sword. Raul looks at Osmodeus as the quest doesn't quite feel over.

Raoul, bereft of the Lords of Ill Will, stands hunched, trembling and holding himself with his arms. Raoul's mind has not fully returned to reality yet. Raoul points the hell forged sword at Raul "stop where you are imposter, only I can defeat the Faerie Sorceress. If you stand in my way, I will kill you without a second thought". Raoul can't comprehend anything that is said to him as he runs after Raul to kill him.

"Hmmm...If I kill him, Osmodeus will never forgive me. If I don't, he'll kill us both, and do god knows what with the Holy sword".

Raoul goes to strike them, together they moved the blade, lighter and faster than before to block Raoul's swing. The shock of the two blades striking rings in the clearing, the force circling outward like a gust of wind. Osmodeus and Raul in sync move the blade to strike, Raoul swinging with force but wildly, muttered and screaming about events long past. Breath ragged the body never flagged, while Raul tries to move his blade within Raoul's to disarm him, the final thrust they can't make, Raoul either moves aside of swings his blade around them. Forcing the two of them to move aside, Osmodeus hobbled with her ankle Raul keeps in sync watching the point swing towards them, then push it aside at the last moment.

"You defeated the Sorceress already," Raul tries to get Raoul to hear him, Osmodeus wears a look of concern, and resignation. Both of them knowing that they need to end it all here, one way or another.

"Only me!" Raoul shouts trying to push them back.

The swords meet and groan, the blade sliding metallically down to meet on the hilts. Sparks flying from where the edges scratch each other. Raul pushes back, feeling Osmodeus strength flow into and through him. As the two of them hold Raoul back, the face rigid and angry, the lank hair over Raoul's face where empty eyes stare at them with a feverish look. Pushing back, Raul gets their hilt hooked onto Raouls and with a slight push from the wrist Raoul's sword is pushed out, exposing his chest as he yells. Not hesitating Raul brings the blade down, the tip leaving a red trail down Raoul's open chest and thigh as he falls back, his mouth open in a scream that slowly fades as the head lolls down.

Holding pose in case he starts to move, Raul waits, a Osmodeus gasps, Raoul sinks to his knees the sword limp at his side, the last vestages of the scream fading as he sinks, Raoul's body slowly growing limp before them. A short pause, Raul knows Raoul is not done yet, but the head stays down, one word uttered softly, then louder. "Why?"

Osmodeus stands on one leg, leans back and then lunges forward, hurling the Holy sword directly through Raoul's heart at a high velocity "shut the fuck up Raoul!" she yells loudly. She turns to Raul and laughs "I think that I always wanted to say that to him, feels good".

Shavok was never dealt with, he remains exiled to his temple. Raul and Osmodeus both took the Holy sword back to it's resting spot, it would be a danger to carry. Blooey, Vince, Faerie, and Shannon survived, though Vince was never to be found. They all met back at the Fucking Pub and enjoy a few of their newest beers, even stronger than the Fucking Bastards.

Vince walks into the pub, wearing a hooded cloak. At this point everyone is too drunk to put up a fight, except for Raul, who hasn't had a drink yet. Raul just couldn't let down his guard, he just couldn't get past the fact that it was all over. Vince sits down across from Raul, lowers his hood and orders 4 shots of vodka. He downs two of them quickly and orders more, as if to challenge Raul.

Raul sat across from Vince, ordering his own shots and catches up to Vince quickly. Their eyes locked, the stares deep and penetrating as steel. As if in a duel they looked at each other, holding stares and bodies still over the table, a hand moved to take a shot at the same time. Neither face twitched, the throats slightly moved as they drank once, twice, on the third they broke the stares and blinked.

"Not bad," Vince grinned and nodded. "I'll let it all pass then."

"All pass?"

"From before," Vince shrugged and got another round for both, "but you pay to make up for it."

Raul nodded and grinned as Faerie came over and hunger her arms over Raul's shoulder, the only thing keeping her up was Raul at the moment. Her ample chest resting over his head as Faerie moved her head forward as if she could not see. "I know you," she slurred, Vince just smiled as Raul shrugged, "you're the guy. With the thing." A hand came down and clapped Raul on the shoulder, even drunk she was fast and strong.

"Yes, I am the guy." Vince looked at Faerie with a slight hint of distaste then with a gesture, "another round and I'll forgive her, too."

Faerie fell over Raul's shoulder her head almost in his lap, he moved her into the chair next to him where she closed her eyes. A hand raised then fell. Raul nodded and ordered another round, then Faerie was looking across the table, her arms held her unsteady. "I know you," her voice slurred again, then she turned and saw Raul's face. A bright smile coming on her lips, "Raul! You need to buy us another round." Then she fell against him and seemed to fall asleep.

Back
Top Bottom