Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The F***ing Pub (Panakananana and boyo111)

"Why does Lilith treat me this way" says Shannon after she is abandoned at the bottom of the canyon "If you'd rather have me as an enemy Lilith, I can make you hurt much worse than you do me" speaking to no one in particular again. Shannon separates her legs into a firm stance and spreads her fingers in front of her, across her extended arm. She peers through the gaps between her fingers to pinpoint one of the horrors, and thrusts her fist and body forth at an immense speed. Her rounded glove remains extended in front of her as one of the creatures bursts into white flame, she smirks at the satisfaction of feeling a life end by her hand. No being should exist in this realm for too long, the energies that exist here will corrupt the mind, and those energies are taking advantage of the great pain growing within Shannon's and Osmodeus' hearts to do just that. Shannon glides through leaving behind the ash of the fallen horrors. She barely remembers what she is doing, trying to find Osmodeus, and continues her search by following the light.

---

Faerie continued as her and Raul left "just because we don't see the physical means of a win through our own understandings, we should trust Osmodeus, and also in you, we should continue the quest. Not long before you joined us, I was freed from an over 100 year long possession, so we've done something, at least".
Not long after Raul and Faerie had left, a blue-ish gleam flashes as a man wearing knight's attire sprints from around the mountainside and into the temple. Blooey rests his weight on his knees as he rides the elevator to see Shavok. Surprised by what he sees, Shavok remains where he is to greet the knight "have you come seeking revenge".
Blooey takes a minute to catch his breath "revenge for what Shavok? The last thing that I remember is waking up in the forest, the kingdom is under new rule and so I have no place there". Shavok reverts back "and so why are you here, knight". "I have searched for any familiar places, trying to find my allies, you are the first familiar face that I have come across. Please help me out Shavok" says Blooey.
Shavok takes in the new information with a hand on his loose mandible. "Please, sit knight, you look almost worse than me" Shavok says to Blooey, trying not to make him an enemy. In exile, Shavok doesn't have many options.

Shannon just moves, enjoyed the feel of the gloves as she works out her anger on the creatures around her. A cloud of ash surrounds her as the endless line of creatures comes towards her, attracted to her presence in the land, she looks only for one, the one the light leads her too. Amidst the crowd it joins the line, its own nature betraying it from running away with Osmodeus' life. As the light grows brighter, Shannon begins to smile, enjoying the destruction, changing as the land changes her. When the beast is finally in reach and explodes into a cloud of ash like the others, the light wraps around the small globe of light and glows with a force that pushes the creatures away.

Shannon takes a deep breath as she wipes ash from her gloves, a sudden yank on her body and she steps onto a broader plain wrapped in mist. Looking about her she sees the body of Osmodeus staring at her, an angry visage on the body, the light racing forward and impacting into Osmodeus' chest. A scream and the body falls, something pushed out the other side of the body and into the mist. Osmodeus rising slowly on hands and knees, with a series of moans and screams emanating from her.

"I do what I must do," Lilith's voice comes from the mist. Shannon looks around, seeing the portal behind her.

Turning she wipes her hands on her clothes and hair, getting more of the ash off as she watches Osmodeus slowly gain her feet. "Yuck," Shannon moans as clouds of ash come off her body.
---
"I remember your story," Raul admits to Faerie as they walk into the forest away from the temple, "but are we just retracing steps or resolving this? I don't want to end up in the same place as before and then end up as Raoul and you three have to do this all again. Or did Raoul make the wrong choice, to continue the cycle?"

Raul had thought about it, Faerie doesn't respond, but as they walk he keeps his brow furrowed in thought wondering about Osmodeus, if she is alive or not. If Shannon can survive there, though she seems very capable, though at times very young. Faerie places a gentle hand on Raul's shoulder, "all we can ever do sometimes is play our parts and hope for the best."

"Hope," Raul turns to her feeling like it is too much to grasp sometimes, "sometimes that's the key isn't it?"

Shannon and Osmodeus both step back into the necromancer's shack, both of them are sore and tired. They intend to get ready for bed and sleep there with or without permission. Osmodeus walks by the necromancer with her body nearly limp, removing her armor and her bra on the way to his bed "allow us to sleep here, or I will chop your head off" she threatens as she lies down and rubs some of her homemade paste onto her hurt shoulder. Shannon undoes her gloves and carelessly tosses them next to Osmodeus' Vampire sword, on the floor beside the bed. Shannon stares at Osmodeus' flawless, long legs that hang over the bed, her really long, muscular torso a little scuffed and bloodied from the trip, all with near perfectly proportioned breasts to match the rest of her light skinned body, fully exposed as she lies in the necromancer's bed with her eyes shut. She barely opens her eyes having this odd feeling that she is being stared at. Osmodeus' was expecting to see the old necromancer sneaking a peak but the necromancer was a true gentleman, minding his own business and letting her rest, although the shack has only one room. Instead Osmodeus sees Shannon, with her face a few feet away from hers and eyes locked on Osmodeus' eyes. Osmodeus stares back at Shannon with a confused look on her face "are you wanting to lay down too, Shannon" Osmodeus scoots to the side and holds out her good arm as a spot for Shannon to lay. Shannon nods and, as she starts to remove her tiny top, she speaks to Osmodeus "since Raul isn't here, would it be alright if I took off my clothes for sleep".
Osmodeus looked at her again in a demeaning tone "you do that most every night, why are you asking". Shannon looks down blankly at her own body after she is undressed. She doesn't respond and climbs into bed with Osmodeus and lays her head on Osmodeus' arm. The warmth and tenderness of Osmodeus' body is both unexpected and something new to Shannon. Osmodeus whispers to Shannon with her eyes shut "thank you for coming back for me, Shannon". In response, Shannon's fingers meander down into Osmodeus' panties. Osmodeus becomes frightened for a short moment, then smiles and drifts off to sleep.
---
"Perhaps we can aid each other, knight" Shavok says to Blooey as he rests on Shavok's golem. Shavok continues "since I am now exiled to this temple, I ask you to allow me to see what your eyes see, and hear what your ears hear, through this of course, carry it with you" he rips out one of his ribs and hands it to Blooey "this won't hurt you it is not part of my body anymore". Shavok shares with Blooey a very twisted update of the group's situation, all lies, making himself look like the good guy. After bestowing the magic disabling crystal from Shavok's eye to Blooey's, Shavok sends him after this new Raul, to do whatever it takes to bring the Holy sword to Shavok's temple. Shavok's rib not only allows communication between Shavok and Blooey, but allows Blooey to summon any number of Shavok's golems.

Osmodeus stirs in the bed, seeing the necromancer still busying about the shack. He glances over with a look that is half annoyed they are still there, and half wanting to watch them. Shannon blissfully is still asleep, her naked body pressed against Osmodeus', Shannon's hands resting in places that Osmodeus would rather not have them. Stirring, Shannon moves and sighs softly, as if in the midst of a good dream. The injuries gone, Osmodeus stretches and stands, replacing the clothes and armor, Shannon slowly wakes, smiles and dresses. The necromancer sighs as they prepare and then leave the shack.

"Where do we go now?" Shannon asks brightly as she stretches her young body.

Osmodeus reaches out a hand, as if testing the wind feeling for some direction, "come," is all she says and Shannon skips along behind as they leave the shack behind them.
---
Raul and Faerie look around, the few pig demons that waylaid them in the forest hanging back, outside of reach but fly close screaming but never coming in range of sword or hand. They step ahead then prepare as the demons come by again, stopping Raul sits, Faerie looks at him curious as he puts a finger to his lips. Shrugging Faerie stands next to him, a hand on her hip as it rests at a jaunty angle, the demons swirl around, screaming. One lands then stares at them, a hesitant step forward, Raul just sits smiling. Another step as the others scream about them.

"I know where you go," Raoul's voice comes from the demon that stands out of hand's reach, "it won't work you know, even he plots against you as you plot against me. There are no alliances in this fight."

"Only enemies," Raul says aloud as he waits.

There is a smile in the voice, "yes," the demon steps back. "Never forget that." Launching in the air the demons scream again then disappear.

Osmodeus stops herself at the door "actually I think that we should wait here, to avoid confusion". Once again not even asking the necromancer.
---
"You know, Faerie, I have thought about this long and hard" Raul says in a masculine and very smooth voice, not too deep but unlike that of a boy, making Faerie eager to hear the rest. Raul continues, like always not realizing the effect he has on women "If I were chosen as the hero of this land, that would mean that I am obviously supposed to do things a little bit differently than the chosen heroes who have failed before me...so I think that helping out this guy Shavok is something that should definitely not be done, for now at least, we will collect the rune and hold it hostage for now. Raoul, who obviously has the ability to easily kill me, hasn't done so yet, as if he's waiting for something" he raises a hand to his stubble ridden chin as he goes on "I'm not quite sure what that something is but I refuse to fall victim to anyone's traps. No offense, but I'm not quite as stupid as the last Raoul".
Faerie knocks at the barn door "that's a good thing, perhaps we will go much farther with you". The Wizard of the West answers the door, having never seen either of you, and he has more than enough power to protect what you are after. A few minutes behind them trails Blooey, who was part of the original group who met the wizard. He comes up the mountainside plowing through the snow with the aid of two golems.

"What do you want?" The Wizard asked them gruffly, the door opened a crack to look at them with a wild eye that rested on them a moment.

"We are here to ask you about an object in your possession," Raul answered him. Trying to get a read on the man, he was not sure how the Holy Sword would work on a Wizard but was not sure he wanted to find out. Faerie would be a great help here he knew, but if possible, pissing off those who used magic was a well known bad idea.

The old man laughed, spittle landing on the unkempt beard around the mouth, the door had barely opened but now half the face looked out at them. "Might want to narrow it down boy, I have a lot of stuff here. Most of it dangerous enough to kill you," the last two words were emphasized.

"I'd like to avoid that," Raul answered airily. Wondering if it was worth it to tell the Wizard what he was here for. Shrugging, "we were sent by an interested party about a rune cipher."

The man's eyebrow raised, "who is this interested party?" The question was asked as if the Wizard knew who it was.

"Shavok," he answered immediately. The Wizard looked at him a moment, the eye narrowed. Faerie just stood behind Raul waiting patiently, her arms held close in the cold, though it didn't seem to bother her too much.

Slowly the Wizard drew back and the door opened. They walked in and the Wizard was across the room by a bubbling cauldron, "you came alone." The Wizard stopped and wanted to say more, but continued, "so you say you wanted to ask, not take?"

Raul looked at the man, "well, to be honest, I don't trust Shavok." The Wizard smiled but continued doing what he was doing. "He wanted me to bring it to him, but did not say why." The Wizard motioned his hand to continue, knowing there was more, Raul leaned on a bench, "I'm trying to fight Raoul, but to do that I need the Eye of Shavok, and to get that I need the Rune Cipher. I already know this has been done before and all that did was change Raoul into whomever he defeated before," ignoring the fact that it was Faerie. Raul was unsure if the Wizard need to know, or probably already did. "So, rather than repeat this I'd rather know what Shavok's game is, and why he would send me here for this Rune Cipher to exchange for his Eye."

The Wizard laughed, "well if you want the Eye you could get it from the Knight." Faerie stiffened a that, "you know who I mean," the Wizard looked at Faerie. "He has it and is coming here, so perhaps you read this Shavok correctly. If you don't want to make this exchange, which would not give much more than a Codex to Shavok, that he doesn't need, then face the Knight and take it. He comes now," the Wizard gestured towards the door. Faerie turns, touching Raul's shoulder in alarm as they hear the sounds of someone approaching outside. Three someone's. Three very large someone's.

Shannon sits on a homemade, uncomfortable wicker chair, while Osmodeus reads a book, sitting on another chair. There's no pretty scenery to look at and Shannon gets bored. She creeps over to where Osmodeus, who is lounging in her homemade bra and underwear, is sitting and starts to playfully feel up her leg. Osmodeus rolls her eyes "What do you want Shannon". Shannon feels up higher, massaging her thighs and inching closer to her vulva.
---
Raul holds up his sword as he gestures to Faerie "Now I think that all the rune cipher is is busy work, toward a non existent goal. Or in other words, Shavok could have killed us but just wanted to fuck with us" Raul sees the holy aura of his sword dissapear, and he slowly puts it back into it's sheath. He heads for the door and turns back to Faerie "Do not let yourself fall into Shavok's trap, he wants a fight. I know of Blooey, who doesn't, he's the world famous Blue Knight, surely we can resolve this without weapons".

The golems barge into the barn with Blooey between them "Greetings Faerie, Raul. I wish to resolve this without bloodshed, but that is up to you. I am here for the Holy sword, then I'll be leaving, so give it to me".

Faerie sees no other alternative and rushes Blooey, the strike of her blade hit him like a spoon on a trash can, then Blooey grabs her sword with his big greaves and pulls her into his knee as the golems give them room. Faerie is knocked out, but Blooey won't kill her.

Shannon lets her hands slowly massage Osmodeus thighs, reaching up to the bikini bottom that she wears, running a hand over the bottom, "I'm a little bored here, just waiting." Shannon lets her hand wander over the bottom of Osmodeus' clothes, "I've always wondered Osmodeus," Shannon lets her voice trail off while letting her thumb rub against Osmodeus hidden spot. Looking up at the white-skinned warrior Shannon gives her most innocent, demure smile.
---
Raul keeps the sword sheathed and stares at Blue Knight, not concerned about the golems yet. "Blue Knight? I know of you, your exploits and honor are legendary." Raul crosses his arms as the Knight enters the barn.

"Hey," the Wizards shouts from across the room, "I just fixed that!" The old man's tattered clothes blow around his scrawny, naked legs as the snow and wind from the mountain fill the room. Raul had looked then turned with a soured expression on his face, knowing some things cannot be unseen.

The Knight looks down at Raul the armored figure stepping to an arms breadth, "you know me?" The words come slow, haltingly as if Blooey is half asleep.

"Who has not heard of the Blue Knight?" Raul answers him as if everyone knew him, in his travels had heard tales of the man often, "you were a protector of the kingdom. Your skill with a sword was well known, and spoken of in admiration. I just don't understand what you are doing with Shavok. I know you aided Raoul when you fought against the Sorceress, then found that there was a greater evil, or so it seemed."

"Shavok," Blooey, "he told me what happened after. How Raoul gave in to the evil ones."

"After Shavok killed you, you mean?" Raul was not sure how that revelation was going to happen, especially with the golems here, which meant that the Knight was already allied with Shavok. The swords power seemed dampened, that worried Raul.

"He, Shavok," the Knight put a hand to his head, "gave me the eye and sent me here for the Holy Sword, but it was Raoul who killed me."

Raul exhaled humorously, as if dismissing the fact. "Raoul had no need to do so until Shavok had you killed by one of those golems," gesturing to the golems around him, "then reanimated you and brought you back. I don't see why you would serve someone like that." Raul relates the story as told him by the ladies, when he was finished, "that's what the ladies told me, or do you trust them to lie to me? Would they all lie and tell me the same story, for what purpose?"

The Blue Knight steps back, then falls and sits on the floor. The barn shudders a little as the Wizard complains again from behind. The golems stay still, they don't move, but they seem to struggle as if something is urging them on, but something else is resisting. "I don't," the Knight's voice echoes in pain as the armored hands reach up to the helmet. "They killed me, didn't they? But, I do recall," a shout of pain as his body falls back and there is only a deep, laborious breathing from under the helmet.

Osmodeus looks up at the poorly made covering of the shack, riddled with holes, and closes her eyes as Shannon plays with her. While she does like the way it feels, she is disappointed in herself for letting this star. At first, Osmodeus was meaning to let Shannon enjoy herself as a way of showing a little gratitude for being rescued by Shannon, but this effect was not foreseen. Osmodeus, as uncomfortable as can be with this, much less with the necromancer in the same room, hadn't the heart to break Shannon's. "Hurry back Raul" Osmodeus thinks to herself as she feels an orgasm approaching.
---
Breathing hard and looking through his helmet, Blooey takes a minute to map out the situation in his head. "..." Blooey is about to speak, but then stops as he remembers that Shavok can hear and see all that Blooey can. Blooey takes his triangular shield and smacks Raul hard in the face, knocking him into one of the golems, who still doesn't budge. Raul falls to the floor, knocked out next to Faerie with what might be a fractured jaw. The Blue Knight looks to the Wizard of the West "fear not, you are safe, so long as you hand over the cipher now" he grabs the cipher and Raul's holy sword, Blooey departs with his golem bodyguards.

Shannon runs her hand over Osmodeus' body, watching as she moved her hips and thighs with a slight moan escaping her lips. The pale skin was soft, and responsive under Shannon's touch. Smiling to herself as she let her hands and fingers run over Osmodeus, bringing her some pleasure, Shannon smiles knowing that only a woman knows how a woman feels. As Osmodeus sits in the chair moaning load, her body an instrument under Shannon's skilled fingers, Shannon feels those white thighs tense under her, then as Osmodeus rocks her body in the chair sighs and sits back. A hand comes down and pulls Shannon up, letting herself be led by Osmodeus curls up in the warrior-woman's arms, the same satisfied smile on both their faces.
---
Raul feels something touch his face, cold. Wet. Definitely cold. Bringing a shiver to him in the darkness, then a flash in the darkness and pain from his mouth. The metallic taste of old blood is sitting on his tongue, moving it feels his teeth, all there a part of him says silently and satisfied. A moan escapes him as he tries to move his mouth, a hand holds him down as something more wet touches his face, running down his chin and jaw where the pain is, the follow his neck. Opening his eyes sees first a flake of snow and a dim light, that slowly grows as he sees Faerie looking down at him then across as someone. Slowly he is picked up, his head resting against Faerie's large breasts, that cover part of his face, her slim arms hold him effortlessly as he floats in the snow and into the barn where her sweet visage is exchanged with the wild, old wizard's face.

A soured look on the Wizards face as a hand touches him, the pain lessening then disappearing. "That should do it for him, but what about my door?" The Wizard looks at Faerie angrily, his gestures wild and impatient. Then with a grunt touches Raul's jaw which aches for a moment then the pain passes.

Faerie crosses her arms under her ample chest, "you have more than enough magic to fix it, and its not the first time you'd have done it." She looks at the Wizard angry, who mutters about and walks away from the table. Looking down on Raul with concern she strokes his face and then touches his jaw, "sorry we could not stop him. He took the Cipher and your Sword."

Raul slowly pulls himself up, "that's ok, I guess there is always someone stronger." Shrugging slightly, not wanting Faerie to feel too bad about it, "besides if that that is the true Blue Knight, then he wouldn't be working for evil. That's not him," thinking back to the story he had been told by the ladies as Faerie squeezed his hand gently to remind him, "well it shouldn't be him. Maybe he's been changed by Shavok."

Raul smiles a fake smile to Faerie as he realizes that the prized sword that was fought so hard for, and also the single most crucial item for their quest, is gone. "Maybe it's time to head back to the necromancer's shack in the swamp. There we can regroup, if Shannon and Osmodeus made it back, update them, and think of what to do next" he says with a sigh, dreading the idea of telling Osmodeus what had happened. "I will return to fix your door wizard, for now this will have to do" Raul says to the wizard as he removes his padded leather armor, revealing that most of his muscle is not an illusion, he hangs it up where the missing door is "I will be back, I promise". The wizard grunts through his disheveled beard and continues his tinkering as Faerie and Raul leave the barn.

Once outside, they could see the two unmistakeable golems and Blooey leading them. Blooey and the golems are far down the mountain, seemingly headed for the arena, where most of the group had met each other for the first time. Fearie steps out in the same direction as Blooey and looks out to him and Shavok's golems "perhaps it's best that we follow the sword for now, and go see Shannon and Osmodeus later". Upon heading down to the arena, they find that there is another tournament being held. Seeing Blooey enter himself into the tournament, with the golems hidden of course, makes Raul and Faerie think that they should sign up too. The rules would be the same as the last time. Oblivious to it all, they sign up only to get the Holy Sword back.
---
Osmodeus gets up a few moments after sitting back with Shannon. Osmodeus looks to her "they're taking way too long, as fun as this has been we need to go find them, come on".

Raul looks at Faerie who bats her eyelashes shyly, "I know, but its not me this time." Raul smiles, although he hopes they can get the Holy Sword back, knows that previously there was another prize that was offered and he wondered what it would be this time. Especially since the Blue Knight had already taken the Cipher and the Holy Sword two things they supposedly needed for the final battle with Raoul, or perhaps Shavok, or both.

Wary of any golems, Raul and Faerie walk in to the coliseum to sign up for the tournament. The men working at the sign up table are dour, older men. Scarred and war weary as they sit behind the table, taking their names and given them a bored run down on the few rules, no magical weapons or devices. There is a prize, but that will be announced with the victor, and the lackadaisical comment that "it will be worth it" concerned Raul. As they both sign up, the man at the table taking an long, slow view of Faerie, who gives the men a soured look grabs Raul's arm, holding him close and walking off with him. Taking a seat in the waiting room that is crowded with others, they cannot help but see the Blue Knight sitting on the bench opposite of them.

Keeping a wary eye on the Blue Knight, who sits with his arms crossed across his chest plate the helmet dark but within they can see a shadowed face. The head is lowered and the eyes closed, while they all wait. Raul takes a moment to scan the room checking out the competition, Faerie sits close, scooting closer to him as a man sits on the other side of her, her fingers idly playing with her long, platinum blonde hair. The man makes a lecherous remark to Faerie, he only partially heard before she hits out with an arm, the man slamming his head into the wall, where it cracked and the man slid slowly onto the floor. Faerie puts her arm through his again and leans on him, still playing with her hair, her eyes glowing and defying anyone else to sit next to her. All through it, the Blue Knight never moves.

The Blue Knight opens his eyes from their rested positions, and though Raul and Faerie are clearly within his view, he does not speak a word, though he is not shy about giving hostile looks that could be sensed even through his helmet. Blooey had to stay silent, any mention of his true intentions then Shavok would hear. As much as the virtuous knight hates the befalling of playing the villain, his ultimate goal is to help out Raul and the other, and to end Shavok if he can find out how.

"Fuck you bitch" shouts the man who mentioned something naughty to Faerie, as he holds his head tightly and turns to her "I was only being polite". The man turns to the arena and points out past his well taken care of platinum blonde hair "I'll get you out there, just don't die before our turn, kay". As the blonde man walks away, Blooey very subtly trips him with a large boot, Blooey pretends like he is asleep and doesn't cause any trouble, Faerie laughs and tries to hold it in as she has a hunch that Blooey meant to trip him.

A large shadow rolls over Raul and Faerie, Osmodeus and Shannon, already signed in, grab a seat directly in front of Raul and Faerie and both have an ear to ear grin. "We were concerned about you taking forever, and we were on our way up the mountain to see what the hold up was..." Osmodeus began and Shannon continued "This really pretty lady, her name was Kra'aken I think. She specifically mentioned that you and Faerie were here waiting for us".

Raul whispers to Osmodeus, pointing to Blooey and explaining what had happened. In response she stands up from her hunched, seated position sporting only her armor with a cheerful smile "don't worry about it, I'll take care of it" she says and sits down by Blooey, still all cheerful while she speaks, Blooey is still a friend after all.

Raul looks over at the man who argues with Faerie, a scowl coming over his own face until the man walks away and then trips on the Blue Knights foot that Raul swears moved subtly just before the man got there. When Osmodeus arrives Raul feels his heart lighten, the tall, pale figure sat before them and while he could not stop smiling while they related what happened. Afraid to disappoint Osmodeus, she gave him a pat on his shoulder and then went over to speak with the Blue Knight, as Osmodeus stood up Shannon came over and sat on the other side of Raul. Wrapping her arms about his and leaning in to him told Raul about what happened in the Land of the Dead, how she had to fight all the crab-monsters to find Osmodeus' soul and get it back in her body.

As Shannon talked, and rubbed herself against Raul in her usual bubbly fashion, which was making him slightly uncomfortable as he jealously watched Osmodeus talk to the Blue Knight. The first contestants were called out to the tournament, none of them were called, but the blonde haired guy who Faerie had hit went out to the arena. Where they sat they could watch part of the competition, the blonde haired man seemed well skilled, though his opponent was as well, they feinted a lot with their swords and were both equally able to change their swords direction and blade. Neither at first seemed to be able to take the upper hand, each deft at moving aside the others attacks, and blocking with their swords, so it came down to a test of stamina. Unsure at first who might be the better, the blonde man seemed to get the upper hand on that and slowly Raul watched as the man's opponent slowed and the attacks got closer and closer, until a cut on the arm and then a block knocked the sword from the others hand and the blonde man came back in triumphant.

As the man walked back in, he pointed to Faerie in warning as he sat down on a bench away from them, and the Blue Knight. Raul looked at Faerie who just twirled her hair in her fingers, Shannon clinging close to Raul, then he noticed the side stares from the other men in the room as they looked at him, unassuming with only regular clothes on, his leather armor still with the Wizard. Two lovely ladies handing all over him, Osmodeus obviously friendly to him, and the Blue Knight, there was an undercurrent of wariness in the others as they looked at Raul. Wondering what it was about him that caused the women to be attracted to him, and to have such powerful friends, some seemed inclined to want to test him in the arena, and others dreaded it.

Faerie's mind drew a blank after the blonde man's taunting stares, all she could think of is how stupid he must be, unaware of who Faerie is or what she could do. Then again his ability is unknown too, Faerie dismisses these thoughts as thoughts of anger and watches him fight. According to the scoreboard his name is Vince. In the circle that was the fighting area, Vince gains the upper hand in the fight, he fights seemingly without trying, as if holding back something far greater. After the 1st match is over, what looked to be a battle of stamina results in Vince not showing the slightest sign of fatigue.

Osmodeus was speaking with Blooey outside of the of the other's range of hearing amongst the other chatty competitors. Blooey withheld all of the information that Osmodeus was fishing for, laughing all the while to keep up the charade of a pleasant encounter, while Osmodeus threatens to tear Blooey apart if he doesn't return the Holy Sword as she is laughing too to keep up the charade and not worry the others. The knight and the barely dressed woman are laughing during their conversation, indicitive to Raul that it was going well. Raul hoped as much, feeling completely helpless in the situation. He couldn't even hang on to the sword, his one job. He holds Shannon closer, as if she's a dog Raul is very grateful to have companion who likes him no matter what. Shannon is always happy to be in Raul's arms. A loud voice shouts out "Round 2, Raul versus Faerie". Faerie enters the fighting area ahead of Raul and is faced with a wall full of weapons to choose from. Though her Feather blade would be considered legal, she chooses a bulkier, still one handed sword to make it fair for Raul.

As they walk up to get their weapons Raul turns to Faerie, "well, I hope you enjoy your prize at the end," he looks and takes a sword. She stares at him a moment and smiles, his heart melts a little but giving a laugh knows it will be a good fight just like their training sessions. Already knowing how well Faerie can fight know he could not beat her, not that he would want to, he likes her and as a friend he will fight her hard and well, but knows that she is much better. As they step into the circle, Raul swings his sword and prepares himself as Faerie takes a stance before him. Stepping out knows how to turn his blade, aiming for her, knowing that if he would get too close he can easily turn the blade, Faerie does not let the blade get that close.

The heavy blade she chose slowed her, Raul noticed that, she was fast but not exceptionally strong like Shannon could be. His sword was knocked aside as he turned the blade, moving his step to the side to bring the flat up before her, she took it on the edge of her blade them slid her sword down to his guard. A clash as their hilts met. "Come on Raul, make it challenging," she chided him, blowing him a kiss. Her bright eyes flashing, "if you don't do your best I am going to make you really sorry the next time I have my blade."

Opening his eyes in surprise, nodded, knowing that she meant it. Her punishment could be severe, and he knew they would not be well received. By him. "Just don't get Osmodeus or Shannon involved," he worried about them getting together on anything. Faerie just smiled and moved forward, the tip low, aimed right at his groing, an easy parry but as he swung the blade up and down it was blocked by her blade cross-wise to her body. Knees down and locked she pushed, Raul moved back and slid, his feet almost sliding out of the ring, the crowd cheered and booed. The others might not know it, but as Faerie flashed a smile at him, he knew she had judged her parry well, she could have sent him out of the ring, but she was not going to make it easy for him.

Faerie whispers to Raul as he struggles to maintain his position inside the ring "If you win, Raul, I will fuck the shit out of you" Faerie tells Raul in a half whispering, half moaning, teasing voice.
Raul doesn't fear a simple loss in the tournament, as that would not mean his life, so much as the way Faerie was speaking and what she was saying. Raul was remembering how fast Faerie could be, as he stood centimeters from losing. Delving strength from his core, Raul gains the ability to push her sword back, along with her, and gain some more footing. Faerie did not expect the sudden surge of strength, she was pushed only inches away from the other end of the fighting area, and nearly fell over the line. She is able to just barely maintain her balance, and she smiles as she straightens her back. "I'll be on top...I'll do all the work" Faerie says to Raul from across the fighting circle in an attempt to invoke more in Raul.
Blooey walks over to the other side of the arena where he could buy a snack. He removes his helmet and lets down his shoulder length, messy hair so he can munch some chicken "so make the choice Raul".

Raul looks over at Faerie, smiling partly in jest, partly in desire. She had a figure that many women desired, and she had a beauty that many men wanted to possess. It was her skill and speed with a blade that made her dangerous though. "That would be a nice treat," Raul said as he stepped away from the edge, he blade reaching out, the edges of their blades meeting, the loud ring of the swords meeting. Often Raul could tell the condition of a blade by the sound, or the craftsmanship of the smith and how he used the forge. A blade is not that difficult to forge, the skill comes from being able to make sure the metal is pure enough so that when the blade was forged that it was strong enough through all its length to withstand a blow. As he swung he knew it would not be easy to defeat her, but if he surprised her, he'd have a moment, in that moment he could do it. Another test on her blade, his face focused, the grin on his face showed his concentration, Faerie gave him the same, broken on occasion by a sweet smile or pursed lips.

"You can touch me," she suggested in a low voice, "all over, anywhere you want." She shimmed after a swing caught her blade near the top, the ring loud and high, the same in the middle of her blade, his eyes took in the shaking of her breasts as Raul concentrated. It was a good ploy, she knew he did like to look at her on occasion, and she used it, to draw out his skill. When the lower ends of their blades met, he heard the ring again, this time dulled slightly as their blade met and bounced off each other. "I'll let you put it where you want," she cooed to him, pushing their hilts together then away.

Raul had his target now, they stepped around each other. The blades bouncing off each other, the metal singing in the arena, each clash bringing the jeers or cries of appreciation. Raul was focused, not even hearing Faerie's words any more, he knew what she was saying, long ago he learned to ignore that which he did not need in a fight. His tip struck her blade in the center, Faerie parried then twisted her blade bringing it down. Which is what he wanted, pushing back the blades separated, he turned it and struck again, just barely making the spot he wanted, but she had moved her blade. He knew he was close, there was the sound that came, like a bell, and that was what Raul wanted. Another strike and the bell sounded loud from her blade, then a crack. As the crack came Faerie's sword snapped and the blade dropped to the ground, in that instant she looked surprised and Raul pushed his hilt into his and she stepped back. Faerie's foot falling out of the ring.

The cheer rose, "Raul wins!"

The crowd erupted in cheers, some calls to Faerie for consolation, she just stared at him a moment dropping the hilt and a smile on her face as she pinched his face, "cheeky boy." She smiled at him then walked off the arena, her hips exaggerating the walk. Raul grabbed his breath, in all their practice Faerie had learned how to bring out more of his swordsmanship, this was the most unusual method she had ever used though. As he left the arena he stared across and saw the Blue Knight, without his helmet eating, the long hair and noble face looked like any other, it was the eyes that trouble Raul. There was something in them that burned into him from across the arena that he had a slight chill as he turned away and realized all the promises Faerie had made, swallowing hard he walked out of the ring a blush coming over his cheeks.

Faerie sits back on the bench beside Osmodeus. Osmodeus and Shannon both look at Faerie with a look that says they want to know what happened. Vince walks by them "I can tell you what happened, she lost already. Probably on purpose, a wise decision" says Vince while glaring at Faerie with a smug tone in his eyes "Very wise, disappointing though". Faerie and the others stay silent, only because none of them feel that he deserves a response.

Blooey walks back to the waiting area, having eaten just enough chicken to satisfy his hunger, he stands by Vince and gives him a demeaning stare down "If you are still able, Vince, I will fight you outside, no rules other than the survivor wins" Blooey says in a loud voice that sounds a little different without his helmet on, it also gave him a much more frightening visage, added to his tall, bulky, image. To someone who does not know the Blue Knight, he is a horrifying sight in person.

A loud voice conveys in the waiting area "Round three, Blue Knight versus Shannon".

Blooey flashes Shannon a slight smile and nods his head to the fighting area. Shannon follows him to the ring, the Blue Knight is like a hero to her, a hero she had only read about until the start of her adventure with Osmodeus. Shannon waits in the ring having brought her original non enchanted striking gloves with her, they are reenforced with steel, rounded at the top and front, and leave her fingers open for use if needed. Shannon had won against the Blue Knight in the previous tournament, but that was a fluke, never to happen again in 1000 years, Shannon knows this. Even still she smiles big and is more than happy to be in the ring with her hero.

As Blooey selects his weaponry, he once again leaves his helmet behind, knowing from experience that it would do no good if he was struck. Normally, Blooey would throw the match, making it interesting of course, but this time Blooey had plans for the greater good, plans that he could not let be impeded by anyone. Blooey wants to win but he doesn't want to kill or injure Shannon, he wraps two round shields to his arms and walks out to the ring to meet Shannon.

At the signal to start, Shannon speedily rushes Blooey, throwing a punch at him with all of her might and speed. Blooey sidesteps the punch and the force of it almost sends Shannon stumbling out of the ring, when she is caught in his arms and thrown to the middle of the ring, Blooey does so in a way that Shannon's falling is not noticeable to the spectators. Blooey moves his messy bangs out of the way "Get up".

Shannon felt the strength in Blooey, knew how strong he was. Smiling as he put her down, gentler than he could have considering the ring, she flipped herself up touching her hands together. When about to say something to him saw his lips and his expression, as a warning to keep quiet. Shannon, with all evidence and actions to the contrary, is not stupid and nodding slightly takes a stance and pushes herself forward, her hands punching out in rapid succession. The clang reverberating in the arena as each punch collided with a shield, Blooey stepping back once then bending forward, the shields touching to meet her last punch and Shannon felt her punch stop and her arm ached as he body continued the motion. Blooey lightly pushed out, it was enough to send Shannon back a few steps, a hand down on the ground to slow her.

Blooey stands up to his tallest, the long hair around his face and shoulders, Shannon puts up her fists and she hears Blooey intone, his voice a deep growl, "I must break you." The shield rose up and came down on top of her fists, the clang coming again and the force pushing Shannon forward.

A shield swung low and caught her in the side, flipping her over. Acrobatics came easily to her, though the speed at which Blooey moved her was more than she was used to, Shannon spun and then landed on her hands and feet like a cat. Looking up with a smile she launched into the air. Diving under the shield, finding herself too low, the shields came down on her, pushing her down into the ground. The air coming out of her lungs with a whoosh, as she felt her back pressed down with a knee. A hand grabbed her ankle, she rose in the sir, spinning around to try and see Blooey who looked at her with a mixture of boredom and sorrow. Shannon tried to kick and punch, but Blooey was out of reach. Bending up she struck his hand that held her ankle and her out in the air at arms length.

"Ow," Blooey said plainly, then a flick of his wrist she flew up in the air and flipping herself landed on her feet.

Sticking her tongue out at him as she put her hands on her hips to show Blooey that she was still here, the voice sounded above her, "the winner, Blue Knight!"

"What?!" Shannon cried as she looked down to see that she was just outside the circle. Blooey turned his head slightly, an eye staring back at her as she kicked the dirt. Giving him a harrumph and then walking back to the waiting area a sour expression on her face at how quickly he took her out.

The beautiful woman, Kra'aken is sitting among the spectators, watching these fights. After the match between Blooey and Shannon is over, Kra'aken boos, though it cannot be heard amongst the cheering crowd. "Round three, Blooey versus Vince".

After the announcement, Vince heads straight to the fighting ring without a word or even a glance to Blooey, like he too were here for some purpose. Vince stands in the ring awaiting his opponent, he wears a light, leather, sleeveless shirt and leather pants with leather wrist guards, he carries a thin, light, sword that extends 3 feet. Blooey almost laughs when he sees what he is up against, he grabs his helmet, large sword and triangular shield for this one. Along with the rest of his bulky armor that he has never been seen without, the giant garbage can meets Vince in the ring. The two step around each other, studying each other, until Blooey lunges his, somewhat heavy for a one handed weapon, sword, straight down on Vince. Blooey had swung rather quickly, much faster than his size suggests. At the last fraction of a second Vince moves just centimeters out of the blades way, with Blooey's sword on the ground, he still had his triangular shield at the ready. Seeing the clear opening, Vince lunges forward in the blink of an eye, bypasses Blooey's guard, and brings the sword up through a weak spot in Blooey's armor, where his shoulder is. Blooey acts as though he doesn't acknowledge the pain and readies for the next attack, Blooey is barely able to lift his weapon back with a slice across his tendon.

Raul puts a hand on Faeries shoulder as they watch the match between Blooey and Vince "Are you planning on keeping your promises from earlier, I understand what you were doing and I'm willing to grant you a pardon if you want me too" Raul says to Faerie. After placing her hand on Raul's, she responds "Thank you, but I do intend to keep my word, only...you haven't won yet, so don't get your hopes up". After thinking it through for a few seconds, he continues watching the fight, without responding.

Blooey tries again and flings his sword at Vince, as quickly as he could, in a circular motion, ready to meet Vince's sword or strike a second time from the side if he happened to miss. Just like before Vince barely moves out of the way and counters with a flurry of slashes, 12 full force slashes per second, each precisely calculated to hit each of the weak spots in Blooey's armor again and again until pieces fall off and Vince continues to cut Blooey's flesh. Blooey takes off all of his armor, except for his boots, leggings, grieves, and shield and tosses it into a bloody pile on the dirt floor. He also throws his sword into the bloody pile. His wounds would be enough to stop a lesser man, but not the legendary Blue Knight. Having extra speed from his lack of equipment, Blooey throws out a jab too quickly to be reacted to and actually lands this one straight to Vince's face. Vince stumbles backwards and nearly falls outside of the ring, he spits a mouthful of blood onto the floor and holds his sword in front of him. Vince charges after Blooey more slowly than the other times, and as Blooey holds his shield to guard against Vince's strikes, Vince makes a fine cut right through the shield and cuts it in half. Discarding the shield half, Blooey throws another lightning fast jab at Vince, Vince anticipates it and dodges, countering with another deep cut across the tendon of Blooey's other shoulder in a motion even faster than Blooey's jab.

Blooey is not stupid, he knows when to quit. He drops to one knee "Such impossible swordsmanship, I surrender" he says loudly so the fight could be called off, and then puts his head down knowing that he had dishonored Faerie. He is helped back to where the others are by Osmodeus.

Raul looks over at Kra'aken, wondering how he had not noticed the beautiful woman before. She sits quietly in the room watching the fight in the arena and the Blue Knight's loss. Almost an opposite to Osmodeus, she is lean, her body suggesting quickness rather than outright strength, well proportioned with dark eyes and hair. Dusky skin and that looks unmarked, her eyes turn to his and the depth of her dark eyes draws him in, giving Raul a strange feeling of someone peering deep into his soul. Her long black hair is braided down her back, pulled tight over her head, a long silver threads woven into the hair. Wearing an armord chestpiece that covers some of her breasts, leaving much exposed but covered the front so they press against and fill the space behind, while the metal runs down to her crotch where a small chain skirt covered her ass and her crotch area. The chain skirt is short, merely decorative but hides her lower areas well. Greaves cover her arms and calves, the metal all covered with a spiral design that is almost hypnotic when he traced it on the greaves or chestpiece, the metal burnished and shining in the dim light.

"Nice to finally meet you Raul," Kra'aken says with a voice that is an odd mix of Osmodeus, Faerie, and something else that Raul can't explain.

"Do I know you?" Raul gets up to move over towards her as the Blue Knight makes his way in the room slowly.

"No," she answers him quietly, "but I know you. We shall get to know each other," she paused as her eyes looked away, "later. For now, I am Kra'aken"

Starting to speak he puts a finger up to his lips, her head facing the door her finger touched his lips unerringly and he stopped. Osmodeus turns to see her finger pull away from his mouth, an arched eyebrow as Osmodeus looks at Kra'aken. Raul steps back, as the Blue Knight walks in and sits heavily on the bench, the other man, Vince comes in with a grin on his face, looking over at Faerie then licking his lips goes and sits on the other side of the room. Osmodeus whispers to the Blue Knight as he sits on the bench, his head hung low, the long hair covering his face, the slight wounds bleeding slightly as he moved back into the room. Shannon and Faerie step up to Raul and pull him back to the bench, holding onto his arms, a worried look over at Vince who is sitting back on the far side of the room the grin on his face and his head tilted back and his eyes closed.

After she had helped Blooey to a seat, Osmodeus drifts into a daydream about the first night she had met Raoul, Raul was being a complete idiot at the inn that night. Osmodeus smiles at the thought, and then considers that there is no good reason to be having thoughts like that and wonders why she did. Shannon sits near Blooey and attempts to clean him up some. Blooey's brawny arms hang as his shoulders are both pretty much useless, he smiles from behind the messy hair sticking to his sweaty forehead "I will be fine Shannon, I just need...chicken, lots of chicken" Blooey says with his shoulder tendons leaking. Shannon takes without a word to fetch some chicken. Right after Shannon leaves Osmodeus stands before Blooey, glaring down at him with her arms crossed, she reaches into her armored bra, pulls out a small satchel of herbs, and tosses it onto Blooey's lap "I'm sure Shannon will help you when she returns, you don't look like you're going to die" and she walks away.

"Thank you" says Blooey as she walks away. Kra'aken appears by Blooey, seemingly unnoticed by anyone else, she has his equipment that he left in the ring, and magically mends it, placing it at Blooey's feet. The blood loss is starting to get to Blooey and he is not sure if he had really seen what he saw.

"Round four, Raul versus Patrick".

The former Zerkist gang member aproaches the fighting area with a large, two handed, axe. A moment of togetherness for the group that will not soon be forgotten.

Raul takes the sword he had used before and walks into the arena, not knowing who this Patrick is, watching as the man stepped into the other side of the ring. The hands held the ax handle in front of him easily, giving no indication of his skill or ability, Raul often guessed a persons skill by the way they held their weapon. The grip of a hand could be familiar or not, the hand tight with anticipation or unfamiliarity, Patrick walked with his bulk covering his grip. The man was dressed simply, boots, breaches and a leather jerkin. All the clothes were well worn, the brawny arms tightened as Patrick stepped into the ring, the short dark hair on the scarred, blunt face turned towards Raul.

As his feet entered the ring the ax swung out and around, reaching far across the ring towards Raul, the ax did not get anywhere near him. That was not the intention though. Raul readied his guard, using only the sword, while he did not disdain a shield in combat like this he found it slightly limiting, Raul liked to be able to see and have more freedom of movement, the sword an extension of himself. The ax swung out, then up and around as Patrick took a few long strides towards him, the arms tensed and the blade went up then down towards him, Raul stepped aside as Patrick ended in a low stance. The handle shifted in the man's hands, the blade quickly moving angle towards Raul and as he side stepped it, the blade went into one hand, turned and started up. Raul couldn't take the ax blade on the sword, that would potentially break it, so the next best was to see how good Patrick was, the ax started it's upward course so Raul added to it.

The sword moved out and with the flat he touched the back of the ax. Adding force to the swing, but also slightly changing the angle of the blade as its motion swung up. Patrick stepped back, his other hand grasping the handle and adjusting the ax again, a raised eyebrow as Patrick stared impassioned at Raul. The blade swung up and then out at him again. One more time Raul stepped aside, only to have to move again as Patrick adjusted the angle of motion and the ax changed direction towards him. Raul stepped aside, his awareness keeping him from the edge of the ring that would end the bout, the sword again slipped up and around the blade adjusting its angle. This time the tip touched the shaft under the heavy blade of the ax. Patrick knew his skill with the weapon, keeping it moving was the best way to fight, the shaft gave him reach, keeping Raul back as the swords length was much less, the arms and broad chest kept the axe moving like a guard keeping Raul from getting close, time and time changing the angle of the ax to come close to Raul.

Training with Faerie had taught Raul how to move ahead of the blade, anticipate the change in motion from the stand of the holder and keep away. The Blue Knight was strength, a bulk that moved and hit hard, but could take a broad attack. Vince had moved inside the Blue Knights defense, a small, targeted attack could harm anyone, even the Blue Knight. As Raul had done with Faerie, if you cannot attack the wielder, attack the weapon. Raul did that now as he moved about, seemingly defending himself, making more of moving out of its range of motion as the ax threatened him each time. Distracting what he was doing, as he slowly chipped away at the shaft of the ax. Each time his sword slapped the ax head, adding to its motion or moving it aside his blade took a small bit of the shaft away. Patrick kept the ax moving so fast and so quick Raul guessed at how his little bites on the shaft were doing, feeling his sword biting slightly into the wood each time. When the time was right Raul would let the ax hit, the shaft snapping and then Raul would have his opening, as long as he could then slide under the shaft in Patrick's hand.

To Raul's amazement, Patrick does not show any slowing in his movements, as he kept the great axe moving quickly. The axe comes crashing down at Raul and he stops it with his sword, and according to his plan, the axe shaft falls to the floor. Patrick gave Raul a look that said "nicely done". It's never Raul's intention to kill anyone if he doesn't have to, but he could not really see himself pushing the large man out of the ring. Patrick reached down to grab a short sword that he has in a sheath strapped to his leg, but before Patrick could get it all the way out of it's sheath, Raul slashes his wrist and the sword falls away. A deep cut, but Patrick steps back to where his sword is and picks it up with the same wrist that was cut. Raul could not understand how this Patrick could take such an attack like nothing had happened, then Raul notices that not a drop of blood is leaking from Patrick's wrist. "Now I remember you, you lost against Raoul in the last tournament, I was spectating.. I noticed your lack of blood loss last time. It suggests that you are one of the undead, undoubtedly here to collect the prize, in service to your master. I will be unable to kill you, but now I have every right to fuck you up in the process of getting you outside of this ring".

Patrick scoffs at Raul's words with no response, deciding his next move. Osmodeus, Blooey, Shannon, and Faerie all watch closer in anticipation. Blooey's wounds have already had Osmodeus' herbal paste applied to them, though the healing effect is not immediate. "If you win the tournament, I will keep my end" Faerie shouts out for extra motivation.

Back
Top Bottom