Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The F***ing Pub (Panakananana and boyo111)

ShadowsLitany

Lurker in the Shadows
Supporter
"What good is anything right now?" Raoul exclaims frustrated, "here we brought down the Sorceress," looking towards Faerie, " no offense. Then we get two angels to have to deal with? What are we supposed to do now, look for some demonic blade since this isn't working." Raoul put the holy sword on the table.

"At least with Lilith I had somewhat of a chance at fighting them, now I don't have the tools unless you have something in your treasure trove that might help." Raoul looked at Osmodeus more angry than he should be, at best he was venting at the worst he was being a jerk and knew it. Still angry at Blooey's death, he sat down his head in his hands, "I'm sorry, it just seemed like we were done with all this and could rest. Then it starts again and we lost Blooey, I'm just frustrated."

Raoul felt slightly lost, they had fought before, all the pig demons and all the titans dead under his blade, they had survived. Angry at everyone and no one, the sort of anger that comes from knowing you have lost when you should not have. It boiled in him. Even when Bill had come into it all, he had never liked Bill and was not sorry that he was gone, but they had survived. Even Faerie, once their enemy. Yet not Blooey who had stood by him since the beginning, dead by those who had seemed to be his friends. Raould tried telling himself that this was why he never liked to be a hero, or a knight like Blooey, you die at the end and what has it all changed? Typically nothing.

"Sorry," he said looking around at them sighing, accusing eyes looking on him, "I'm just frustrated and I am not taking it out on any of you. More on myself, it was my decision to charge in." Taking the sword put it in his belt, "ok, let's get out team back together."

Osmodeus sighs, knowing how much this is getting to you, she rubs your back "I do have a treasure for you that may aid us, but you'll need to change your way of thinking". She grabs hold of your hand.
The Faerie stands near the bookshelf skimming through several books, looking for a specific one "Shavok is not an angel, however he's no demon either. Without a soul I'm unsure as to how he exists. But the other guy, the 8 foot alloy statue come to life...he is no angel either, he is what's known as a fallen angel, there is a difference". The Faerie finally finds what she is looking for, 'The Holy Bible'. "Satan, or Lucifer, is a fallen angel as well. Lucifer is one that was once an angel in heaven but was cast out of heaven for rebelling against God". She hands over the Bible and let's you read it, looking over at Shannon too.
Osmodeus, who has already read the Bible quite a few times, nods in agreement. "Strength will get us nowhere, no matter how much of it you gain, both of our foes cannot be destroyed. We must approach from a different angle, and be right with each other most importantly". She pulls in your hand and moves in for a kiss, when they are interrupted by a startling boom.
Blooey smashes down the door, happy to see him everyone gets up to greet the knight. He immediately shines an extremely bright light from his shield directly into the Faerie's eyes and blinds her. She sits on the floor, rubbing her eyes. Raoul, Osmodeus, and Shannon are very confused and unsure how to handle the situation.

"Blooey?" Raoul looked over at his dead friend, or was dead friend. As Blooey stepped into the room sword raised, eyes glowing he pulled the holy sword out and went to meet Blooey's sword.

The huge blade came down hard, forcing Raoul's arm and sword down. The shield moved towards his face then clanged against the hammer as Shannon appeared next to him smiling. The hammer twirled, Shannon swinging her body around then up the hammer slammed into Blooey's helmet that split and flew across the room as Blooey was pushed back. Hilt and shield slammed into the floor slowing Blooey down, Shannon grabbing Raoul's hand and they leaped back where Osmodeus and Faerie stood. Osmodeus held out to Raoul a medallion, placing it around his neck. A charge went through Raoul as Blooey stood and charged again.

Raoul reacted and as the sword came down again he felt this was a mistake, there was a clang as the sword stopped. Blooey hesitated, the glowing eyes gave his features a demonic visage, the shield came out and another clang as it was stopped before him. Raoul amazed at how Blooey was stopped swung the sword and it rang hard on the shield. The huge sword came down again and stopped one more time above Raoul's head. Shannon appeared beside Raoul, the hammer swinging into Blooey's chest, while Faerie touched Blooey's arm, the sword clattering to the floor while Blooey went into the wall. There was a loud cracking, then Blooey was through the wall and flipped over onto the ground outside.

"Come on," Faerie told Raoul, grabbing his arm and Shannon's. The air around was a blur while they moved outside and into the woods. Dropped for a moment Faerie left then reappeared with Osmoedeus. "Now you see what we are up against?" Faerie looked at them and then back towards the house, a growl from what was probably Blooey.

The group, fortunate enough to push back the world famous knight for a moment, were counting their blessings and contemplating making a run for it. Raoul, Shannon, Osmodeus, and the blinded Faerie, all looked to each other in silent agreement, the Faerie simply looked like she wanted to be gone. Osmodeus hoists her up as the group begins running through the night, out of Osmodeus' home and aimlessly into the woods. Upon running, some thoughts run through Raoul's mind, ending in a droplet of sweat from his brow. This is a rare occasion for Raoul, the once thief. More used to following than taking on the audacity of becoming the leader, the hero. Raoul proves himself right again and again as his very actions seem to corrode the already bleak situation. "Where's safe...where else is there to go" Raoul thought to himself "The Fucking Pub, despite everything that pub has always been the one place that the outcasts and fugitives could go to enjoy a drink without a fight" he signals the others to follow and heads that way, hoping that they could sneak past the golems undetected, running to the wizard's barn would only risk detection and end their ultimate goal for good.
The four of them enter into the bar and are greeted by a very sexy waitress, the same one who had performed such a while ago. She gives Raoul a wink as he, Shannon and Osmodeus stare at her in horror. The waitress, along with everyone else at the pub has glowing red eyes like Blooey, and a distinct marking on their foreheads. The Faerie, still unable to see, is completely oblivious to all of this. As every face at the bar turns to the group, they swiftly exit, only to hear a terrifying roar come from the woods, Blooey. "Is this really all my fault, and what's this thing you gave me" Raoul says to Osmodeus.
Osmodeus responds "no, it's mine, for going against the commands of the spirit world and choosing you". As one of Shavok's golems approaches, the group is forced to run, it is getting late and they are tired.

"Yours?" Raoul asked shocked as they ran out of the city, avoiding the golems and the other townsfolk. Each of them with the same mark and glowing eyes. "If only we had a place to go that we had not been before, we might be able to take a breath."

"I know of a place," the Faerie spoke up, "it's probably long decayed but there might be at least a roof over our heads for the moment."

"I think Raoul is right, we need a new place that Blooey has not been before." Osmodeus agreed with him, which felt odd considering his wrong choices so far. "Blooey is possessed by them, anything he knew they know now, or they can have his shell follow us to places we might already go. Where is this place you know of?"

It was the old training ground that Faerie had learned her skills at, not that far but was in the maze of valleys and mountains that bordered the kingdom. It would not keep them safe for long, with a determined search but it would give them some breathing room. That was all they wanted for now. As they moved quickly through the forest, covering their tracks as well as they could in their haste. Keeping to well used roads when they could or on the rocky outcroppings of the woods when those were available the trails brought them to the ruins of a temple deep in the forest and in a cleft of the mountain. The building were mostly roofless shells, a few still had a covering that would keep the sky off them, taking one that would serve as a place to hide them from the air they sat down in a small circle tired.

Faerie began blinking her eyes as the blindness began to wear off, as Raoul and Osmodeus sat he yawned, as did Shannon who heavily dropped her hammer and sighed. Stepping next to Raoul she dropped heavily to the ground, leaning against him. "So tired," was all she mumbled before leaning against him and promptly falling asleep her hand clutching his arm and pulling it around her. Raoul gave a half smile of resignation and as the events of the day caught up with him he lay back on the layers of dried leaves that had blown into the ruined building. Closing his eye as Shannon clung desperately to him he had that immediate sensation of falling, as one does when sleep comes sudden and immediate.

Osmodeus plops to the floor also, after pulling off her cloak and the armored parts of her bra and panties, she leans against your other side, pulling your arm around her just as Shannon did. "Yes this all my fault, as I said before, the spirits did not choose you...I chose you, out of my own grief over losing the real hero, along with the man I had fallen in love with. It just really gets to you, more and more each time, when you've been alive for centuries, falling in love with the 'chosen heroes' over and over, only to see them fail. Of all people, I should know the importance of strictly adhering to the rules in this situation. I've failed you and I'm sorry. Like I was saying before, one way to fight back would be to marry, under God, and let our love be a light for others to see, and learn from our marriage. I know that this is not your physical, narrow minded view of beating Shavok, but let me know if you think of something better".
Raoul, the former thief, one who had spent his entire life under the rule of himself and no one else, almost chuckled at the idea. "I hear you, I really do, but if I were to do as you say, I'd only be doing it for the purpose of killing Shavok". Osmodeus clutches your hand and sighs at your idiocracy.

The Faerie, who had the events explained to her on the way, pulls off her clothes and lays down, barely keeping herself covered out of respect for Osmodeus "these same events happened over a century ago, which is what led me to offer my spirit to the dark ones in exchange for the power to keep Shavok and his angel in exile. I figured it was my life and those who tried to execute me, to prevent all of this. That too is an option, probably one more suited to your narrow minded view".
The group is startled at the entrance of Lilith "if your wondering how I found you, I can smell Raoul's cock whenever he becomes aroused. I found Blooey in the woods, he was mad, and surprisingly strong, I barely managed to escape with my life." She stands there looking beat to shit and with a majority of her skimpy clothing torn away. "Well if your wondering about these dark powers I can get you access to them. So make the choice, Raoul".
Osmodeus, Lilith, and the Faerie look to Raoul. Shannon is already asleep.

Raoul looks at them all, still feeling tired. Woken when Osmodeus lay next to him, with the soft, young Shannon curled up on one side of him and the amazonian Osmodeus laying next to him on the other felt blessed. When Faerie stripped down he felt triply blessed, and then when Lilith appeared shaken but also as alluring as ever Raoul could not help but be aroused with so many attractive women around him wanting his attention. Feeling like his old self woke up a bit more, his arms holding Shannon and Osmodeus closer.

When they spoke of the choices he sat back at first, thinking between the two. Marry Osmodeus, the one who had dragged him into all this, the magical warrior goddess who had shown him a wonderful night. Faerie he knew nothing about, his former enemy who turned out to be not an enemy at all, rather one who had made the supreme sacrifice. Is that what he was? A hero? Could he make this kind of choice to affect the world and save it? Closing his eyes for a moment looked inside him, a place that he rarely ever went before this, to see if he had the answer. As the words came it was more to help him decide.

"You know I never was a hero, never wanted to be one, this was all thrust upon me so suddenly I just sort of went with it. Like life, you roll and you go on. It happens. This was just more of the same initially. It was only when I saw Bill again that I realized that is not me, I don't want to be a hero, be an example. I am not one. I've done bad things like Bill, not as bad, but that is who I am. If I was to take an option," Raoul hesitated a moment then turned to Lilith, "it'd be yours."

Osmodeus had been somewhat hopeful that, through all of their time together, Raoul might have changed. It turns out that she is wrong, but even though she is, she has no right to be at all disgruntled. After all, Raoul is only a human. At the cost of saving humanity, at least this lost love is worth something. She passionately kisses Raoul, knowing that this would be the last time they will 'see each other'.
From the looks of things Lilith is thinking that Raoul is ready. "Rest up and we'll leave to Hell in the morning, bring your sword, no one can come with us". Lilith kneels down beside Shannon and wakes her. Even just after waking, Shannon is ecstatic to see her. Shannon moves away from Raoul to cuddle with the demon that she is infatuated with, unaware that Raoul will be gone tomorrow.
The Faerie warns Raoul one last time, in case he doesn't get it "understand that in order to gain this power, you will become possessed. Like when Lilith possesses you, you will be aware but have no control of your physical body, and unlike Lilith, they will not grant your body back to you, Lilith will be unable to possess you. A fate worse than death as you will not have access to heaven, hell, or death. Sure you saved me, over 100 years later, but don't count on it again. So long as you understand this, I'll be rooting for you". She smiles and hugs you with no clothes on, a farewell gift.
"We will enter through a guarded crack in the circle of gluttony. Our passage will only be allowed because of me. You'll see things there that will cause you to think with the Raoul between your legs, just remember why you're there, hell is not a safe haven. This will not be a breeze, your goal is not promised either, I said I can get you access.

Raoul nods, "seems no matter what choice I make the path is difficult." Sighing deeply as he thinks about it, already wondering if he'd made the right choice. Taking the hug from Faerie, Raoul holds her tight, enjoying more of it than he would admit.

"Like you Faerie, I guess making this sacrifice is better than nothing. If I died like Blooey, losing the fight, then I get nothing." Laying back down thinking about what happened with all of them, his fear of dying uselessly like Bill and Blooey, Raoul could not easily sleep. Bill deserved it, he told himself, he was a jerk and it would have come eventually, if not me then some jealous husband or boyfriend. For that he could shed no tears. Blooey was a different matter, he knew the man. Fought with the man, was beginning to think of him as a friend. Maybe they could have lived with Shavok in charge, then Blooey might be alive. No, Raoul told himself, Blooey would just have tried to rescue the kingdom on his own and probably be taken down by the golems. At least they hurt Shavok.

Sad about disappointing Osmodeus, Raoul just lay staring at the roof of the shell of the building, the stars appearing in the holes of the roof. Listening to the sounds of the night and convincing himself that this is the right decision, for everyone, including himself. As the night progressed none of his arguments worked, it was all trickery he decided, in this case it was pick a path and stay on it, maybe another would open up. That was what had let him survive this long, so far, now that philosophy would really be tested. In Hell.

In the morning, Raoul is awakened by the smell of some good food. Raoul didn't get much sleep, but enough to know that there is no means of cooking there. He gets up to find that Osmodeus is serving more of that black sludge to everyone and it smells pretty good. A silent meal with everyone telling him 'goodbye' but no one actually saying anything. Lilith sits herself down to eat in a black pair of lounge panties and a matching bra to replace her other other torn up clothes "thank you Osmodeus" she says and then turns away pretending to jam her finger down her own throat and vomit. Where her and Raoul are headed, she doesn't mind the attire, not that she would anyway. Shannon has agreed to go bra-less and without panties for the time being, to assist what is seeming more and more to the group like 'more than a friend' to her. The arduous task of maintaining another set is left with Osmodeus, the Faerie, and Shannon, whilst you are in Hell with Lilith, who only wears the underwear set as a type of friendship bracelet.
Lilith scarfs down the disgusting, but nutrient filled meal and loudly scolds Raoul to hurry, she then breaks her plate on the floor and flips off the group as she's running in circles. "Sorry friends I'm just trying to get myself fired up for this". Although Lilith is trying to hide it, she is deeply saddened by Raoul's choice to sacrifice himself, an emotion she had never felt before.
Raoul and Lilith head to a cave in the mountains and venture deep, inside, so deep that it would be pitch black if Lilith hamdm't snapped her fingers to cast a flame on the bra that Shannon gave to her, wrapped around a rock that she holds in her bare hand. "I didn't know you could use magic, or that you were firefroof" says Raoul in awe. Lilith responds "there's a lot about me you don't know, stupid". Raoul responds back with a saddened tone "why were you acting so weird this morning, and still now. Lilith reverts back right away "I don't shut up and keep moving" taking the time to think it over again she continues "That wizard finally destroyed the bracelet finally, ever since, I've been feeling emotions that I haven't felt since I was human. You're not the only one with problems, Raoul".
They enter a room in the darkness, larger than seems real. There stands a 20 meter tall, red, arched, double door, guarded by two 10 meter tall titans with stone skin. One wields an insanely tall pole axe and the other a titanic mace. They speak in a very loud voice at the same time "entrance is only granted if you cant defeat us, or if you lose against us".
Lilith shouts "he's with me shit heads" and the titans admit defeat and allow passage.

Raoul looked around as they went deeper into the caves, the new, released Lilith was different. Cold and almost unfeeling towards him, a big difference than she was before she was freed from the bracelet. Together she seemed sedate, even when merged she was calm and measured, this was a Lilith that was at the mercy of all of her emotions, and probably truer to herself than she had been before. Following her to the gate, the two titans looking down on them then moving aside as the doors opened, the sound of grating echoed in the chamber as the two figures laughed at him. Gears or hinges groaned as the doors moved aside, within was a smoke that filled the space between and blocked Raoul from seeing anything beyond.

"Stay on the same path I do, stray off and you may or may not be lost," Lilith looked over her shoulder at him. "I'll lead you to the demon lords, but the living have to pass tests to gain admittance fail and you are forfeit. You will stay in Hell a prisoner, and in that case you'd wish to have married Osmodeus." The last words came out with a hatred he had not seen in Lilith before.

In the mist it was dark, his feet were invisible, he was walking on something and he could see the glow from Lilith's fire as he heard his footsteps suddenly echo as if they were in a tunnel. Then a roof came low as the mist thinned and Lilith was in front of him, fully demonic now, large, leathern wings on her back. Horns he had never noticed on her head, the clothes were gone now as if in Hell there was no need for clothes, her hands and feet no longer had nails just long claws at the ends of her hands. The tunnel widened and outside of it came a low undulating moan, the sky a streaked red and black above, while below he saw blacked stone and pits of file and lava. On the stones he saw figures, they looked to be dancing but as they came closer to the edge of the tunnel and he saw outside noticed there were more figures than he had thought, and they were not dancing.

Most were copulating. Big figures, and small, all in a hedonistic dance on any available surface. Large men on small women, small men on large women and demons intermixed moving from couple to couple urging them on, striking some or in some cases moving a man out of the way to impale a woman on a large, demonic cock. The moans were not of pleasure, but pain and an unfulfilled need. Though the people were all having sex no one was completing the task, when each figure came close the demons would knock the partners away, a whip or hand striking them, then the figures would come together again. Bodies tinged black with soot from the stones and red from the heat none of them completing the task and the moans came louder as they struggled to copulate again and again, only to be denied at the last moment.

Lilith turned back to Raoul, smiling she rubbed her own breasts and hard nipples, a tongue come out and licked her lips as she saw Raoul's pants tighten. Realizing that he was becoming aroused just watching, "is this a trial? One of the tests?" Raoul asked, Lilith just turned away and kept walking, the path taking them to the midst of the couples.

Lilith responds to Raoul in a tone not showing much care for the outcome "all of it's a trial, Raoul, your life in the human world and every detail of it, all the way to your destined path here. What I do or say here should make no difference in your goal, the choice is still up to you".
Knowing that he is being tested and learning that he always has been, he can tell from the feeling in his pants that this will be a great deal more difficult than he had thought. As he continues toward the tortured couples, Raoul is stricken with the thoughts of several misdeeds in his own past. Every so often, he finds his eyes drawn to Lilith's nude body, almost automatically. Blaming it on the place that he's in, he justifies to himself that this is not the wrong choice, after many looks to Lilith's ass and big breasts. "I'm sure that I wouldn't be hurting anyone by doing this, after all I am going to be dead after this" Raoul says, followed by more inner justifications. The old Raoul wouldn't stay hidden. Raoul puts his arms around Lilith, who was hearing all of Raoul's out loud arguments with himself.
She looks into your eyes, hers widened by shock that you would go so far "Raoul this is something that I have wanted for a long time, but understand that you are being tested, always, your decision will have an aftershock, like I said though, it's your choice to make...so make the choice, Raoul".

"Raoul," a voice croons from nearby, "Raoul, come to me." Turning he sees a woman leaning over a block of stone. Familiar and yet not, she croons to him as she is leaning over the block, a finger beckoning him. Her mouth was wide, bright red lips, as she leaned over large breasts spilling onto the top of the stone. Her hips swaying behind. "Raoul, come to me." She moaned as if she was being screwed, the hair over her face, long and dark in the reddish sky.

Standing on the path Raoul felt his trousers tighten. She moaned his name again, calling him. Looking down at the black stone felt his foot step out before he knew it, the ground covered in dust as he took a step, then another. She kept calling his name, each time he felt himself get harder and harder. Stepping around her, the curving hips the round ass, the way it swayed while he was behind her. Slowly the head turned back towards him, the long hair splayed over her back and the stone, an arm languidly moved back and spread her ass cheek. "Raoul, choose a place." Looking down noticed his hands were already moving his trousers, pulling out his hard cock and taking a step towards her heard the moan of anticipation on her lips. "Yes, Raoul," her eyes closed and the moan washed over him like the heat around him. He wanted her, wanted to do it and he moved closer.

Closer he had it and as he was standing right before her all he heard was the word choose. The word echoed in his mind. To do her, or not to do her, that was the question. Or choose a hole, he thought again as he looked at her wet pink slit and the brown pucker between the soft, tanned ass cheeks. What did Raoul want? Choose. Who did he want? Choose. Raoul's mind raced as his hand held onto his hardened shaft, her body before him, it was all he could see and feel. A hand reached out and touched an ass cheek, the skin was on fire, burning up with the lust. That lust touched him and he wanted her, wanted a hole. Choose. Indecision, which hole, which girl? Choose! With a groan and a cry Raoul moved. Moved back. Not wanting her, he wanted something else. Someone else.

A bestial cry came and he was thrown down, a demon jumped in front of Raoul and shoved a large cock into her, she moaned and cried out in ecstasy. She closed her eyes, holding on to the stone and moaned, cumming with each stroke the woman moaned and shifted her body as Raoul stumbled back towards Lilith his cock still erect and in his hand. Lilith looked at him with disdain and disappointment, though her tongue licked her lips as she saw his erection. "Give me that," she said as she stepped up to him. A leg winding around him and then he was in Lilith, the heat of her a salve on his shaft. Moving slightly Raoul did not consider her, or anyone, just the feeling as he pumped into her, hardly feeling the scratches on his back or the bites Lilith left on his neck. Only when he came inside her did he then notice. Lilith looked at him with sadness and anger, as if he was already lost, "come, you've passed the first trial."

Upset at the fact that you hurried it up and did not even try to extend the small amount of pleasure that she got out of it, she starts to think that this might be your predestined fate after all. "Raoul" Lilith says loudly and sternly upon removing you from herself. "Your downfall may not come right away, but always remember what I said about an aftershock coming of this. I love you Raoul but that was such a disappointing final act". Raoul is left to contemplate what she might have meant by her words as he follows Lilith deeper into the lake of fire.
Ever since Raoul had stepped foot into Hell, he had been being watched by the Lords of Ill Will, the same group of demonic entities that had possessed the Faerie, and the same group that Raoul was hoping to meet his end towards in exchange for exiling Shavok. The Lords of Ill Will were, for a short time, bewildered by the fact that the man hoping to make a deal with them, was the same one who had brought them down when they were in possession of Bill. However, seeing Raoul's true self, with his most personal of weaknesses out on display, they laugh at the fact that their defeat was only a minor setback, a fluke that would never happen again.

Raoul knows his disappointed them all, Lilith, Osmodeus, Faerie, even Shannon he had only known for a short amount of time. None of it would have mattered before, but now he was feeling it like a thousand small cuts upon his body, each one painful but not fatal. Lilith's actions here whether a test or step towards the sacrifice he had to make were hard to take, she was the best at giving him the glances and comments that hurt him the most. She knew him best now, sharing a body together Lilith had seen deep inside him, saw his memories and deepest secrets and was using them against him. Following her on the path she led the way raising desire in him still as she knew how to walk and move in front of him to get his attention. He hips and motions all suggestive and as he looked aside she would capture his attention again in some small way, if there was something between them they could have held hands like lovers, they walked that close. There was none of that in Lilith.

They skirted the lake, no water but what looked like fire, if fire could be a liquid it was before Raoul. As they neared the shore the heat became almost unbearable, as if everything here was meant to cause just the right amount of pain or pleasure, but to stay on that edge where the pleasure was about to be reached but then pulled away. Pain was constant, or slowly building up until it became unbearable then washed away, only to come back, like a wave on the seashore. As he watched the waves of fire while Lilith walked with him wondered if he would be putting himself here for eternity after he died, when he died. Hearing about the torments in the afterlife was one thing, to see them before him was another, it scared Raoul but in some part of himself there was the hope that this was only temporary.

As he was about to ask Lilith a question she turned to him and put a finger to his lips, generally it would be a suggestive motion with her. This time as she touched him there was a palpable anger in the touch that seemed to sear his lips. Shaking her head Lilith just pointed down the path that passed around the lake, the sides of the path becoming blocked by the haze of heat where Raoul began to see figures swimming in the lake. Limbs reaching above the surface gesturing in pain and the screams that he had been hearing slowly building, all around there were figures dipped into water by demonic shapes. Screams increased with the figures that were dipped into the burning water.

The lifeless, tortured, screams of the people there echo in the vast nothingness that made up the horizon. An intense loneliness could be felt there that was enough to shatter even the strongest spirit.
Lilith stands tall with her wings curled around her naked body, covering her breasts. She walks up to Raoul and stands before him and, unlike usual, not in an intentionally provocative way. "I know what it's like, Raoul, to be conditioned and pressured into taking the easy way out". Lilith steps closer to Raoul and grabs his hands, a genuine softness in her eyes and body language to the likeness that you have never seen before. "I was once human too, a long time ago. I failed my trial, and never even hesitated or thought about changing, that's why I have been a slave to that bracelet for so long, a fate worse than you can imagine. Although I am grateful to you for making the choice to have it destroyed, I am not free, I'll never be free". Lilith wraps her wings around you and gently pulls you in for an embrace. One of her legs wrap around yours and she softly presses her body against yours. "I understand the reasons why you are the way you are, but I know that you can change, I want you to change, I want you to be better, to save yourself and those you love. Just like you tried to save me". Lilith moves in to give a loving and passionate kiss. Once she releases the kiss, she backs away and covers her breasts with her wings again. "I would very much like to make love to you, and not just fuck you. Perhaps another time, then". Lilith bows to you, turns around, and leads the way to the next 'trial'.
Having what just happened in mind, Raoul's next trial would be even harder. Though somehow he feels that he's already lost, he does understand that his life has always been the hell that he's made it, even before Shavok. "Enough with the stupid choices" Raoul tells himself as he passes by a familiar figure, hiding in the shadows, in plain sight.

Bill was looking at Raoul, a malevolence in his eyes that burned futilely as a demon held a leash to a collar around Bill's neck. The collar was on fire, the flames burning the soul not the flesh as Bill looked hungrily at Raoul, a hand reaching out towards Raoul and the mouth opening but no voice coming out. The demon stood tall, a goatish head and a broad, muscular chest that tugged on the leash pulling Bill along. The demon looked down on Raoul with a slavering mouth that opened to a blackish maw with sharpened and dirty teeth.

Raoul knew Bill deserved a fate like this, yet still there was a slight bit of compassion in him, knowing that this was Bill's fate for eternity as he watched the demon pull Bill onto a path of sharp rocks. Bill was pulled, feet bleeding and pained onto the path, falling and holding out arms pulled back bloodied limbs. The path was not long, at the end the demon yanked again and Bill fell into a shallow pond of water, the hissing of the water burned the blood and wounds away and Bill's mouth and body twisted in silent agony. When the pain seemed to ebb from Bill the demon yanked again and pulled Bill one more time across the path, an eternity of silent torment that caused Raoul to wonder about his own future fate. If protecting against Shavok meant an eternity of punishment like this was it worth it? Or was it too late to know and change his choice? Raoul followed Lilith down the path to his own trial.

As they crossed a lake, where Raoul felt the heat burn within him, as if with each flicker of the flame on the water before him a little bit more of his humanity was scorched away. Opening a hand out towards the flames the heat in his hand made it lighter, as if whatever was within him was removed, replaced by something else. Pulling his hand back felt a tingle within the skin and then as he searched the feeling he looked ahead on the path and there he saw three small chairs of stone. On the chairs he saw Osmodeus, Lilith and Faerie, above each chair was carved a word, one on each. Choose, above Osmodeus, Only above Lilith, and One above Faerie.

Lilith looked at the figure of her on the throne, an angry tinge came to her eyes as she stared at Raoul. "You put me there?" She stood before him defiant, "you bastard."

Raoul looked at Lilith then at the three, they looked to be real. Yet in Hell, how much was real? Raoul already doubted muchof what he saw, and had experienced, but in a place of eternal torment when he was being tested he was unsure what this one was about. Lilith was angry and she muttered behind him, impatient as he looked at each of them, the three women were as he remembered them except they were all three naked. No clothing at all, but they sat on the stone chairs looking impassive as if waiting, as he took a step closer the ground before him split and the flaming water seeped up to fill the gap.

"Choose," an impassive, hard voice spoke from all around him.

Looking at all three they were ones that he had feelings for, Faerie was the most recent, but he had lusted after then loved Osmoedus at first. Then as he realized she was looking for a hero to help, and had settled on him, he still had feelings for her. The marriage offer was unique, and unexpected, but now as he looked at the three thought he should have taken that offer. Then he could be with her.

Lilith was there, and beside him, almost two sides. The soft, loving, seductive Lilith on the throne, who even while sitting seemed to be doing so in a way that elicited desire. The subtle bend of her knee, the slight gap between her thighs promising more. This was the Lilith he had given in to time and again, and had wanted to more, if not for the presence of Osmodeus who he had more desire for. As Osmoedues appealed more to his noble nature, Lilith was the lusty, vagabond side of him. Raoul had liked that path, though it brought no long term satisfaction, and he had wanted to go down that road again.

Faerie was newer, the last of anyone he had met. A desirable enemy who ended up being a self-sacrifice to a larger evil. Thought she was kind, fun, and sexy as well in a wild, free spirit sort of way. Raoul had liked spending time with her and had some dreams where the three of them could be together. All sharing him, and he enjoying the pleasures of the three. Sadly, that was not to be and here he was looking at the one he had spent the least time with, but wanted the most now because he had not had her enough.

"Choose," the same voice repeated. This time Lilith punched his shoulder and gave him a dirty look, her eyes imploring him to do what he was commanded.

Unsure what he was choosing for, he looked at the three and knew what his choice had to be. Only one of them had given him more than he deserved, more than he wanted and all for a higher purpose. As if trying to tap into some side of him that not even Raoul knew of, or wanted to touch, she had brought that out of him and for a moment or two he had done good. Only to have it thrown in his face and he was now here, in Hell, making more of a sacrifice than anyone should ever expect from him. Raoul knew who he would choose of the three if he had to, though it was not a choice he would ever want to make for fear of the others, still, he did it.

"Osmodeus," he said loudly. The other two thrones cracked and fell away, the bodies of Lilith and Faerie turned to sand and fell away. Behind him he heard a cry, and turning to see Lilith with her wings outstretched with an anger and fire within her he had never seen before. She looked on him with hatred then turned away.

Lilith stands with her back turned to you, trembling and in raging tears. The choice was only obvious but seeing it played out right in front of her really gives her the feeling that she is second. Lilith flies off in a fit, leaving you with no knowledge of where in Hell you are or how to get back. As Raoul turns around, trying to make sense of the way Lilith is acting, he notices a very large, solid gold temple that he is sure was not there before. He walks inside, that being the only choice besides wandering around aimlessly like everyone else.
Inside the temple, passing a few hallways, Raoul enters what seems like a throne room. There on the throne are the Lords of Ill Will. Their presence could not be ignored, though they are spiritual beings that are invisible to human eyes. A looming feeling of great fear and despair hangs over Raoul right after stepping into the throne room. The Lords spoke, in a single, loud, and startling voice. "An excellent job you have done Raoul. Though you have thought otherwise, through your actions you have served me well, very well". As Raoul looked toward the seat in front of him with a very confused look on his face, the Lords continued. "there were never any trials or any goals to reach, this is Hell, a place of torment and suffering, no such blessings will be bestowed here. Only for our own purposes do you stand before me now, and I shall reward you with what you have come here for, again only for our own purposes". The Lords enter into Raoul's body, overtaking him completely. The real Raoul remains deep inside, unable to speak or control his body at all. The Lords are in full control now and Raoul is only aware of what's going on around him. With his added strength, speed, magical ability, and ability to regenerate, Raoul turns to exit the temple as the Holy Sword is instantly returned to it's resting place.

Raoul felt out of place in his own skin now. As if his soul and consciousness were taken and thrown into a small box and he was given a little window through which to see what was happening. It was the only kindness the Lords gave him, often they talked to him as if he was a child who had to be told everything, or just to taunt him. As he sat within his little box he wondered how Faerie had survived, and now he knew what was meant by maybe there would be nothing left of her if released. The Lords already told him that this time if his body was destroyed they were taking him back, there would be no reprieve like with Faerie.

Lilith stepped into the temple, there she bowed before them all. She looked at Raoul, seeing what was him but avoiding it in her ire. The Lords spoke and commanded and she came up and kissed the body, rubbing herself against it, for a moment they let him watch the closed his eyes as Lilith looked at him and laughed. "This was your choice Raoul, I hope you are happy with it." Then all went dark, when he again was able to see she was gone.

Raoul watched as his body was taken back up to the material world. There the Lords again confronted Shavok and his angel, placing them back in the temple. Once that was done they brought him to the castle where the Faerie Sorceress had ruled, only now it was Raoul's Castle. No Sorcerer this time, he was now the Dark King. The pig demons swarmed below him, the titans too. His army was collected around him and with a command from the Lords, they went out to do as they did before, the only place they left alone, again, was the Fucking Pub. He did not know why but something with the Lords found the name, or the place, amusing. It was inviolate, untouchable and there he was sure they would gather again, he would put eyes on it.

Raoul was back, the Dark King. His time to rule was now. Within his box, what was left of the original Raoul cried.

Osmodeus, Shannon, and the Faerie had been waiting days for Raoul to reach his goal. Having such faith that Raoul would achieve this goal, the three receive Shavok's mark only to survive, knowing that it would soon be lifted. In The Fucking Pub, the three of them decide to get obliterated. "Having Shavok rule over us isn't so bad, there's hardly any crime, transactions are done magically and kept track of by the golems through this mark. This is better than before, when Raoul returns let's ask him to forget about getting rid of Shavok and that angel" says Shannon as three Fucking Bastards are brought to their table by the waitress.
Osmodeus reverts back "that's just what I would expect to hear from someone with no knowledge beyond this life. When Raoul returns, if he hasn't already, he'll be possessed like Faerie was. At that point let's hope we never see him again". Osmodeus spoke angrily, still very confused about her own reason for existence, and gulped down most of her Fucking Bastard. At that moment, the marks burned away from everyone's foreheads. The Faerie and Osmodeus looked at each other, both knowing that the deed must be done, and they cling their mugs together with Shannon's.
A short moment afterward, a tall man of 6'1, black somewhat long well taken care of hair, tied into a ponytail, and covered in thick, padded, studded, very expensive looking leather armor. The man looks around and sees Osmodeus with her hood down and inviting face revealed, and Shannon in her barely there, enticing shirt. The woman with them looked interesting as well. It looked to him like it would not be a waste of time to head over to their table and at least share a drink with them. "May I" he says as he grabs a seat next to Osmodeus and orders a mead. "I am Raul, what are your names and what are your stories".
Osmodeus' face lights up.

Raul looked over the three beauties in the pub, it seemed to be an odd mix between the three of them. Being in a strange land he was unsure what this kingdom was like, though in his travels he had learned that a pub or tavern was the best place to learn what the lands were like. Women seemed to be more eager to speak with him than men, so he sought out women whose company he would enjoy and might enjoy some conversation. The three seemed an odd group, a young girl who reminded him of his younger sister, if she dressed sexily and that was an image he did not want of his sister. The other seemed to be of some odd race, beautiful and ethereal, her face and body like one from the outer realms. The other, a mysterious lady in a long cloak who looked like a warrior, and an attractive one at that.

Ordering a round for the table, Raul sat back as the three looked at him, "if you like I can begin. I am Raul, third son of a kingdom to the east. I have traveled far, at home I would have been a younger son living off my elder brothers, so decided it was best to seek my fortune on my own. I've been through many a land and have come here, sort of by accident, I was travelling more to the south but the roads being what they were," he shrugged, "I ended up coming here. I am a seeker of stories, fortune, and a good tankard of beer." Lifting up what the pub called its Fucking Bastard, after a sip he sat back, "now THAT is a worthy brew!"

After hearing Raul speak, Osmodeus' heart flutters yet again. Getting a strong feeling that this might be the chosen one, the one that would right all of the wrongs that have come of her decision to lie to Raoul about his part in all of this, Osmodeus fakes like she has to go to the bathroom. "I am very interested to hear more, Raul, but I need to relieve myself".
"This pub is famous for that unique beer, one is more than enough" says the Faery as she sips her mead.
In an outhouse outside, Osmodeus taps into her own spiritual energy in order to contact the spirit world. After fifteen minutes Osmodeus returns to the table and finishes her next drink that Raul ordered for her. By the time Osmodeus had returned, Faerie and Shannon had already explained what was going on to Raul, and Osmodeus was reassured about Raoul. Osmodeus munches a piece of donkey jerky that she happens to have in her cloak and speaks to Raul. "I'm guessing that they failed to mention that I am a spiritual being possessing a borrowed body and I am not of this world. I am one who is in communication with the spirit world and we were destined to meet here. We need your help, Raul, to rid this land, to rid the world of a great evil" she embraces you tightly "please, Raul".

Raul feels a connection to the one Osmodeus growing, as if that was some sort of invisible thread pulling him close to this place. Faerie and Shannon shared the story of how the three of them had met, mentioning two others who were no longer with them. It seemed they were in a struggle against some powerful beings, ones who had held Faerie in thrall for a time, now held another of their group who trying to do right had fallen off the path. Now they needed to face him. When Osmodeus came back the Bastard was already doing its work, and as she talked about being a spiritual being he sat back and smiled as if taking it all in. As she looked at him with a certain sadness in her eye he could not help but agree.

"Of course I'll help," he gave in to her abruptly then sat back and drank more, "I never though of myself as a hero though. With something like this in me, I feel like one anyway." The bastard was strong, getting stronger as he drank it and he felt a strength course through him.

"Do we need to repeat what you've done already?" He asked them in a whisper, "it sounds like you went through much before and I wouldn't want any of you to get hurt for me." Feeling concerned for them, even though he had just met them, Raul never liked others to get hurt especially woman as he felt it sort of his duty to protect others. Never in a large, heroic sense, just in a short, small, his own corner of the world sense.

Obviously, Osmodeus had left out the part about her many recruits over the years, and the fact that she lied to Raoul about it, also that she was in love with Raoul. Her lies keep growing, like a snowball rolling downhill, but to Osmodeus, a greater good would come of all this. Still, the built up lies and info that Osmodeus is keeping from Raul, Shannon, and Faerie weighs heavy on her soul. Also feeling the effects of the world famous ale, Osmodeus looks to Raul and speaks "I'll fill you in on those details tonight, meet us at the local inn at dusk, thank you very much for agreeing to help. I think that there may very well be a hero, in a larger sense than you think, hidden in you somewhere". Osmodeus walks to the inn, so as not to make a drunken fool out of herself.
Faerie looks at Raul's sheathed sword "are you any good with your sword, I would like to practice with you tonight at the inn and see what you've got". Shannon giggles at the comment and hugs Raul. She leaves to the inn, thinking that she should leave Faerie and Raul alone.
She catches up to Osmodeus "I understand what happened to Raoul, but where is Lilith". Shannon lifts up her shirt while walking down the street "I've gotta show her this awesome bra that you made me".
Later that night, the four of them settle in their room at the inn. "There is a necromancer who lives in a nearby swamp who can send us to a realm where the Holy Sword is hidden, the only weapon that can kill Raoul" Osmodeus says as she removes all of her clothing for bed "shit!" she quickly covers the front of herself with her cloak. "We'll leave in the morning, goodnight" she lays down.

Back
Top Bottom