Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmail, oh me, oh my (Inception x TBA)

TBA

Meteorite
[Old chat log]

[1:23]TBA: Who wants to put their bitchy, feminist, vegan babysitter [https://www.flickr.com/photos/11627931@N08/6467551603/] in her place? Does she really expect you to call her "mam", and eat kale and carrots while mom and dad are out of town for two weeks? Steal her phone, get those pictures this "liberated" women sent her boyfriend, and blackmail her into being a little nicer to you. It's amazing what a more feminine wardrobe and all-cum diet can do to a girl's personality. If she really likes animals so much, maybe she'd like to get to know the family dog a little better.

[1:35]TBA: (Alright. We'll have her name be Erica, btw. And how about she's 20.) I sit back in the comfy chair in front of the TV. Day two was going pretty well so far. Green smoothies for breakfast, Jack was mowing the back yard, 'Orange is the New Black' on netflix. Jack was -not- appreciating the change in diet that was going to last the next two week, and the "ma'am" rule, but by the end of he might actually start to behave a little more human. I bite into an apple and turn the volume up a bit as Jack comes back inside. "You finished with the back yard? You can take an hour off and then do the front."

[1:42]Jake Thicke: Jack was laying down on the grass pretending to mow the lawn. He left it running but was mainly fidgeting on his phone... How the hell was he going to survive these two weeks. It was only the second day and already it was bullshit. He wasn't allowed to use that word around "ma'am" though. Just because mom and dad left didn't mean he was going to deal with your nut job rules. He decided he had stalled long enough and walks back in after killing the motor to the mower. "Hey. Yea, I finished..." He plops down on the couch. "What're you watching?"

[1:45]TBA: I prepare a sneer for when he doesn't like it. "'Orange is the New Black', it's a show about a women's prison and really reveals a lot of the social injustice toward our gender, while also exposing shortcomings in public services and opportunities available to minorities in this country." I turn away from Jake a bit, "A boy like you probably won't get it."

[1:48]Jake Thicke: He shoots you a look when you make your remarks to him. "Ohh... That's the one about all the dykes trying to eat each other out.." he paraphrases back to you. "Sounds to me like they just need to find a male guard to show them a good time." He smirked and started flipping through some apps on his phone. "Say is your phone done on the charger? I have to plug mine in."

[1:50]TBA: I stand up immediately, not going to let some boy talk to me like that. "You little, privileged BRAT! You are NOT allowed to say things like that to me, or ANYBODY else. Go to your room, RIGHT NOW!" I point to the staircase leading up. "MARCH!"

[1:54]Jake Thicke: "Ok listen... Mom and dad are gone and the neighbors aren't here so I don't know who you're putting this show on for." He goes to the wall where your phone was plugged in to swap his in and the screen flashes up with a message from your boyfriend. There's a message "8=====D time? " He pretends it's nothing and proceeds to swap his phone to the charger but then sneaks a look at the message and sees a history of some image sharing you two had done.

[1:59]TBA: I stomp my foot angrily, "Jake, GO TO YOUR ROOM!" I'm not going to stand here and watch him ignore me like this. "I told you to go upstairs, not DO IT!" I walk over and start to grab his arm, so angry, I don't even notice he has my phone in his hand. I start pulling him over to the stairs.

[2:01]Jake Thicke: Slipping your phone into his pocket he yanks his own from the charger and only agrees after seeing the photo of you bent over and holding your ankles, completely naked inviting him to a nice view. His face might have flushed a bit but you'd likely think it was from your "scary yelling". He goes into his room locking the door behind himself. "FINE, LEAVE ME ALONE" He yells out pretending to be angry but on the inside he has quite a bit of work ahead of him.

[2:03]TBA: I go back to the chair in front of the TV and turn netflix back on, muttering to myself about how his parents are raising the perfect little chauvinist.

[2:10]Jake Thicke: I am flipping through the images on my phone and instinctively my hand goes to my cock and squeezes it. As the pictures were more and more revealing I've snaked out my dick and now start stroking to them but before long I get an idea. Sitting down at my desk I upload them to my computer and set them into a nice little program. If I don't delay a countdown timer those photos will be posted all over social media. With a smile from ear to ear I tuck my dick back in my pants and head back downstairs. I grab the remote off the table and change it from what you were watching.

[2:13]TBA: Noticing the TV change, I get up and look at you. "Jack you're supposed to be in your room." I get up, walk over to the TV, and turn it off. "You just bought yourself another 30 minutes, now get back up there or you'll be having air for dinner too."

[2:17]Jake Thicke: "Oh, did I?" Smirking devilishly. I put my feet up on the coffee table, which I'm not supposed to do. "Are you sure about that?" Smiling and flipping through the channels I put on a movie with two secret agents shooting up a compound and celebrating at the end by having the women of the whorehouse come and service them. "Now this is my kind of movie."

[2:20]TBA: I turn off the TV. "You are NOT going to watch smut like that in front of me." I stand in front of the TV's receiver so you can't use the remote. "Alright, that was dinner, go up to your room and I don't want to see you again until tomorrow." I stamp my foot and point at the stairs again, "Don't make me drag you."

[2:21]Jake Thicke: "You won't be dragging me anywhere..." I laugh a little. "Do you happen to know where your phone is?" Looking to where the charger was but obviously it is no longer there. I take it out of my pocket waving it around. "Looky what I found."

[2:22]TBA: "Jake, i don't care if you stole my phone. As far as I'm concerned, that just means you're in more trouble. Give it back now, or you'll be grounded tomorrow too."

[2:25]Jake Thicke: "Well you certainly should care. Especially because of the texts I saw between you and John." Just before you have a second to process that and lunge at me I interrupt "But you might want to think for a second before you jump at me.:

[2:27]TBA: After a second it clicks into place what he's talking about. I start to get extremely angry, and struggle to keep a lid on things. "Jake, give back the phone NOW. You are in SO much trouble, you are GROUNDED for the rest of my stay here, and you are going to be doing LOTS of reading until you learn to RESPECT a WOMAN'S PRIVACY." I take a furious step toward him.

[2:32]Jake Thicke: "Well... technically, you're the one in trouble now." I recline relaxed in the chair. "Women don't have privacy.... Well at least you don't. Not any more anyway. Oh and don't come any closer or these end up all over the internet." I toss you the phone and you can see I've strung some of the images together to become a gif of you slipping a banana into yourself.

[2:38]TBA: I turn the phone off and nervously pocket it. "Jake, you are NOT going to post these online. I could go to the police about this, and you do now want me to do that. Delete whatever you took, and go up to your room, you are grounded."

[2:41]Jake Thicke: "You're going to take off your top right now or I'm going to post them. And in case you're thinking of trying to get me away from all technology to prevent me from posting it, I set up a back up that automatically posts them if I don't delay a timer." Slouching into the chair that is now beginning to take on the role of my 'throne.' "And so what, tell the police, it'll still go off automatically and then your life is ruined anyway."

[2:43]TBA: I stare at you in disbelief, "Jack you... you can't really expect me to go along with this." There's no way I'd let myself be forced to take my shirt off for some boy like this. "That's just not going to happen, Jake." I try to maintain a facade of authority, hoping to get you to back down.

[2:47]Jake Thicke: "Let's see how many likes this first photo gets." I flip out my phone and you can see the image loaded up on the screen with my thumb hovering over the 'post' button. "You'll let yourself be forced and you'll like it or you can resist and hate the rest of your life, your choice cocksucker." I start to get more and more brazen. "Now it's your top and bottom. Both. off. Now."

[2:50]TBA: Seeing you really mean it, I gasp and panic, trying to think or something to do or say. It's obvious I have no choice, though. Starting to hate myself, I take off my hoodie, white blouse, and jeans. I stand before you in just my bra and panties, wondering how this could be happening. "Jake... stop."

[2:53]Jake Thicke: "That is much better.. I'm just trying to help free women like you from the clothing you wear..." I giggle to myself. "What else can I make my puppet do..." How about you turn around for me and see if you can bounce or twerk that butt of yours." Reaching for my phone and switching the app to a video recorder.

[2:56]TBA: I start to turn around, "Jake, you can't really expect me to..." I want to resist, but I know the power he holds over me. I half-heartedly bend over and shake a few times before the humiliation gets to me. I stand back up, getting angry again. "This is too much, Jake."

[2:58]Jake Thicke: "You know what, you're right...... I felt the lawn was too much before. That's why I din't actually do it. That might have been wrong of me to do that so lets see how big sissy looks mowing the lawn in her underwear." Nods toward the backyard through the glass sliding door. "Don't worry, I left everything out for you."

[2:59]TBA: I shoot you an angry look. "I'm not going to mow your back lawn like this, Jake!" I cross my arms over my chest.

[3:03]Jake Thicke: "Annnnnd you're right again. You're not mowing the back lawn. You're now mowing the front." I correct you with a smile on my face and a hand on my crotch. "It's just like when dad tells you to do something, if you don't do it he makes it worse. I think I'll do the same with you."

[3:05]TBA: I narrow my eye, but think better than to say anything. I turn and head out the back door before wheeling the mower into the front lawn. I feel my stomach drop as I start the mower up and watch a car drive past. This whole ordeal is utterly humiliating. I don't even wear bikinis, and now this...

[3:06]Jake Thicke: I walk to the front of the house and take out my phone video recording the whole thing. "Mhmmm, I can't believe she's listening." I comment to the video and wait for you to finish up.

[3:09]TBA: After an excruciating 20 minutes and six more cars, I wheel the mower round back and turn it off. I notice the back yard still isn't mowed and worry I'll have to take care of that at some point in the future. I hurry to the sliding glass doors and try to open them.

[3:10]Jake Thicke: "See that wasn't so hard was it? You even earned a delay on the posting timer." Walking back over to the couch in front of the tv again, I sit in the reclining armchair. "Now go sit on that couch over there but fetch a banana first."

[3:11]TBA: Not liking where this is going, I go get a banana out of the kitchen I vegan-ized and bring it into the TV room, sitting down in the couch he pointed out.

[3:13]Jake Thicke: "Good girl. Now drop your panties and lets see you spread those legs with your feet rested far apart on that coffee table." I smirk and you can see my hand massaging my cock through my shorts.

[3:17]TBA: Hating myself, I take the panties off and put my feet up where you've commanded. "Please don't make me do this..."

[3:19]Jake Thicke: "I'm sorry I don't remember asking you to speak... I think now all I'll hear is you slurping on that banana." I take out my phone and points it at you. "And put some life into it."

[3:21]TBA: I grimace before putting the unpeeled banana into my mouth, starting to suck and slurp on it. I look into the camera and try my best not to look disgusted or humiliated. I lick the banana. I sit here, mortified. Glad on that my bra is still on.

[3:22]Jake Thicke: "Not quite deep enough on it sooo lose the bra." I command some more and now you can see that I'm fishing my cock out of my shorts. I'm clearly enjoying it all when you see the 10" of dick stiff and pulsing. "Get sloppy with it and spit on it too."

[3:24]TBA: I put the banana down and timidly reach behind myself and undo my bra before taking it off. Now, fully naked and at the command of a teenage boy, I spit on the banana and start to do my best to deepthroat it. I try to ignore the idea only an hour ago, I'd never let this happen to me and couldn't respect someone who would.

[3:26]Jake Thicke: "Much better." You can see I'm now starting to slowly pump my cock watching you. "Now tell the camera how much you wish it were my dick. If you don't talk dirty then I can reduce the amount of time until the automatic posting happens.

[3:30]TBA: I wish I'd never taken this job. "Jake, I wish this banana was you..." I suck it loudly enough to make noise. "I want this to be your cock I'm sucking on." I lick it a few times, "Let me taste you... dick." I try to avoid looking at you masturbating as much as I can.

[3:33]Jake Thicke: "I'm pretty sure you mean 'taste your dick' not that you meant to call me a dick. Either way, climb on over here on your knees and come have a taste." I command in response to what might have been a slip up or what might have been you trying to resist in your own small way.

[3:34]TBA: Hoping he doesn't really mean it. I put the fruit down and get onto my hands and knees. Utterly degraded, I crawl over to him, almost wishing I could just let him upload the pictures and be done with this.

[3:37]Jake Thicke: "Are you hesitating missy?" I whistle and the dog comes running over. "It circles you smelling you while down in this position. The dog is a muscular and sizable pitibull. "Get to work, and now stick that ass up in the air for me and give that pussy a gentle massage. Let's see if it is wet yet.

[3:40]TBA: "NO!" I start to panic when the dog comes in and you expect me to do that. "No, I'm not hesitating." I crawl over to you in a hurry, looking up at you and the camera. "Can I... can I taste your cock now... please?"

[3:42]Jake Thicke: Instead of replying I grip the back of your head and tug it and push it down over the head of my cock. "Mmmm there's my dick's new home." Smirking I add, "Smile for the camera." I look down toward your pussy to see if you're testing it for wetness yet.

[3:45]TBA: I wince as your cock slides into my mouth. I've never given a blowjob, not even to my own boyfriend. I always thought they were too degrading. And now, here I am on my knees with a dick in my mouth. I look into the camera and force a smile. I don't move my head much, not wanting to go through with this.

[3:47]Jake Thicke: Gripping your head I hold you in place and whistle to the dog again. I sit back further in the seat taking your head with me and it forces you forward and on to your knees. The dog smells at your bottom and sniffs toward your slit and starts nudging it with his cold wet nose. "We need to get you moving a bit more."

[3:49]TBA: Nervously, I start to bob my head up and down, sucking and licking your cock in my mouth. I cringe and hate myself, but this has to be better than those pictures getting online, right? I suck and bob, hoping this will be over fast.

[3:51]Jake Thicke: "Mmmm good girl. That's much better." You're efforts are rewarded with a spurt of precum and I even nudge the dog away so as not to interrupt the momentum. "You're learning pretty quickly."

[3:53]TBA: I wince at the jet of your fluid and continue, not wanting to humiliate myself further by swallowing it. I continue blowing you, feeling my pride and dignity stripped away with each inch of you that slides in and out of my mouth. It's even worse this is all on camera.

[3:56]Jake Thicke: "Oh fuck yes. Using that spurt as lube? Let's see it dribble out the sides of your mouth." I pull your head away by your hair for a moment and then force it back down again with another healthier spurt of precum waiting for it to gush out the sides. "Such a determined honorable slut to do what little brother tells her."

[4:00]TBA: Now with your pre-cum leaking out of my mouth, I continue the blowjob, feeling your length go in and out of me as I'm forced to submit to you. I lick and suck on the cock more, wishing it would end.

[4:03]Jake Thicke: "You're making my dick feel so good. I'm going to reward that mouth of yours right after you call yourself a cumneedy slut and as me for it addressing me as Sir." I pull you off the end of my dick and pump it slowly while waiting to hear the lines.

[4:05]TBA: I look up, into the camera, "I'm a... cumneedy... slut." I swallow nervously, "Sir?"
[4:08]Jake Thicke: I pump it faster. "Good little fuckslut. Now here's that reward, open wide." I slouch in the seat bringing my cock closer to your face and grip your hair. Pumping it faster and faster you can see it throbbing and then the jets of cum start flying from the tip in thick hot gushes targeted at your face and mouth.

[4:12]TBA: I wince and close my eyes as it starts to splash onto me. I feel and taste more and more of his salty, warm cum land in my mouth and on my tongue. I shudder as it occurs to me this is the closest thing to an animal product I've had in my mouth in years. I suffer the indignation of more droplets of his seed hitting my face as he finish using me as his cum-rag.

[4:15]Jake Thicke: Roughly a teaspoons worth splashes onto your cheek, and more at your lip drizzling down to your cleavage and about three spoonfuls into your mouth and on your tongue. As my orgasm slows and settles I slap the heavy meaty head at your cheek splattering it some more. "Now say thank you and swallow it."

[4:18]TBA: Feeling another part of me die, I swallow the mouthful of his cum, opening my mouth after to prove I've done it. "Th- thank you." I force the words out of myself, feeling even more resentment build. I feel like I'm going to have to eat my own weight in fruit to balance out this much salt. I start to get up to go clean myself off.

[4:23]Jake Thicke: "Excuse me, selfish slut. You aren't going anywhere until my cock is clean." I lean back massaging my nuts. "I let you off easy with such a quick nut. Now you'll clean it and then we're going to bury another gushing nut in that cunt of yours." My balls are swelling to twice the size.

[4:27]TBA: "WHAT?!?" I look at you in disbelief. "I already... blew you. I won't... fuck you too. That's too much, Jake. You can't! I won't!" I back away and cover my breasts.

[4:35]Jake Thicke: "Talking back again?" I ask and take a quick snapshot of your face. Then posting it I add the caption, 'Good to the last drop. ;) ' "Oh oops... Looks like someone just hacked your facebook and put up proof that you love milking brother's dick. Maybe you don't want me to post the vide. The photos could be fake but you'll never disprove the video. Follow me." I walk into the back yard and lay out on a lounge chair, we both know the neighbors are always nosey and watching anyone in the yard. "You'll be grinding yourself on my leg while you try and titfuck that cock with this special lube."

[4:41]TBA: I look in horror as you deface my facebook profile. Everyone at school will be able to see that. "Jack!" Then I watch you head out back. As you explain what I am to do, I cling to the door-frame nervously, not wanting to have to go outside naked. Sheepishly, I go outside, covering my breasts and pussy as I walk up to you. "I..." I look around, worried the pervy kid next door will see. I awkwardly lower myself on to you so my breasts settle on either side of your cock. "What do I do?"

[4:48]Jake Thicke: "What do you do? Apply the lube and grind those tits around my meat. We have another nut to work up before you can feed again." I smirk at the end of my remark. I'm squeezing a lotion bottle with strange hieroglyphic characters on it. "May cause swelling with friction." I read off the bottle. "Lets see what you can do." I adjust my legs on a foot rest. I point to my lower leg where you are to straddle it and grind yourself on it while your tits work my cock.

[4:52]TBA: After you lotion up your member, I straddle your leg as commanded, and start to grind my chest on your cock. It quickly finds itself between my breasts and I rub them up and down, degrading myself for your amusement. I keep my head down, trying to hid my face as I continue trying to get you off with my tits.

[4:57]Jake Thicke: "You're getting pretty good at this servicing cock thing... HMMmmm" I grunt at the end of my remark as the next spurt of precum gushes from the head and is as potent as my entire last load. It splashes your face and cleavage running down onto my dick again. Then another spurt with equal amounts of salty cum splash into your mouth.

[4:59]TBA: Hating myself for letting this happen again, I spit it out, not wanting to suffer the humiliation again. I continue rubbing my chest on him, hoping this will be over soon.

[5:02]Jake Thicke: Reaching for the phone, I start recording again. "Did you just spit that out?" You can tell by my tone that was the wrong thing to do. Then taking your phone I press it between your pussy and my thigh that you were straddling and start calling your phone to set off the vibrate function.

[5:05]TBA: Unable to help myself, I let out a stifled moan. I look down again and bite my lip. I won't let him get this much satisfaction out of me if I can help it. I cringe and keep going, trying to speed things along.

[5:10]Jake Thicke: "Ohhh there's my slowly developing slut. Lets hear some more of that." Reaching down I tug out the vibrating phone and turn up the strength of it and shove it back down against your pussy. "There you go." As you pump faster each downstroke yields a gushing rush of precum to your throat and face again.

[5:12]TBA: As more and more of my face gets your cum on it, the buzzing continues, forcing me to let out the occasional gasp and pant. When I do, I'm only greeted with your cum managing to get in my mouth. I start to wonder how much longer you can hold out.

[5:18]Jake Thicke: "Thatta girl. Lets get an orgasm out of you." Gripping your hair I pull you down and your mouth is now catching the head of my dick as it peaks out over the head of your cleavage. My spurts are growing fuller and flooding your mouth. I hold back my orgasm for when I feel you trembling.

[5:21]TBA: As the buzzing goes on, I am forced to moan with my mouth around your cock. I use my tongue to try and push you over the edge faster as my hips start to spasm out of my control. I pant and continue to grind, utterly debased. I can't believe I'm actually being forced to suck off my little brother naked in our back yard. I stifle a loud cry and pray you fill my mouth with cum soon so this will be over.

[5:27]Jake Thicke: "Tongue fucking that dick for me?" I groan and start to hump upward as your groans and pumping hasten. "fuck yes. Be a good girl and take another nut." I groan out as you can see in the corner of your eye, the neighbor is watching and in that moment when you made eye contact your mouth if flooded with a geyser of hot salty cum. Easily a glass full washes into your mouth and you feel my hands at the back of your head. "MMMMmm fuck yes." Riding out the orgasm capturing whatever I can of yours on video before panting and slouching into my chair.

[5:33]TBA: Looking at the neighbor kid, I'm forced to suppress my moaning as ten times you fill my mouth with cum, and ten times a bulge travels down my neck as I swallow. I watch him watch me chug my brother's cum straight from his cock, utterly humiliated. My body continues to twitch as the buzzing of my phone dies down so you can record my second feeding of the day. I close my eyes in shame as, for the second time my body becomes a man's play-thing. I finish swallowing and can almost feel my belly distended from the huge load. I lean back, freeing my mouth from my brother. "Please just let me go shower and get dressed."

[09:34] Jake Thicke: I don't really reply to you at first as I push you up and off of me and stand up. "A shower does sound like a good idea... Oh and congrats, you've just added 3 hours before a facebook post goes up." I head back inside leaving you dripping in the flood of cum I just fed you with. It had certainly been a wonderful day two. Things had turned away from the world of kale juices and carrot snacks to relaxing and loosing two thick nuts into a needy mouth. At this point clothing felt optional and so I walked around the house naked not wanting to add obstacles to the next time I felt like using you. The day went on and I watched some TV for a bit and eventually got around to that shower. I may have postponed it because I liked being covered in big sis' saliva. I head to the master bathroom upstairs - the one with the shower jets from the walls and a rain shower head from above all encased in a glass stall with a comfortable seat across from a giant floor to ceiling mirror. "Oh this will be fun." Turning on the water I climb in and flip on a tv that is embedded in a corner of the mirror (http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a8/a3/72/a8a372e07b38469b0dc17f98b1a9c9ce.jpg ) and start surfing for a porn channel. "Erica?" I yell out through an intercom. "To the bathroom or that post goes up early."

[09:38] TBA: Having myself showered earlier, after the... incident in the back yard, I have spend the rest of today trying to console myself with books in my room. I head into the bathroom, knowing I don't have a choice, wearing loose jeans, a baggy white t-shirt, and a hoodie over my bra and panties. "What?" I ask, sheepishly.

[09:45] Jake Thicke: "What?" I quote back to you not breaking my gaze from the tv... "You'll have to learn some manners but we'll work on that a bit at a time. Get those clothes off and come in here..." Pausing for a moment and looking away from the tv (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_qxEaizUjlY/UnKElQcYkXI/AAAAAAAAN4M/DnJ8r0r063Q/s1600/massage-handjob.gif ) "Apparently it must be common for Japanese women to massage their husbands by rubbing their naked wet bodies on them. I think we're going to teach you how to do that."

[09:47] TBA: I cringe and start to take off my clothes so my own brother can use me as his play-thing again. I know better than to protest and am soon standing in front of him, completely naked. "What.... am I supposed to do?"

[09:52] Jake Thicke: Leaning back into the reclined corner of the shower. It is almost shaped like a seat within a hot tub. "Lets see you get good and lathered up... Oh and use this, I found it in mom's drawer." I reach to the corner of the shower where some shampoo bottles were standing but the one I hand you looks a bit different. The Trojan logo might be the first thing that gives it away before reading the label, "Sensitivity Lube". "Rub it all over and then lets have you sit in my lap."

[09:56] TBA: Hating myself for letting this happen to me, I obediently take the oil and start rubbing it into my skin. I already used that lotion he gave me earlier on my breasts, at least nothing has materialized from that yet. Trying to ignore my brother watching me, I finish coating my body in the stuff before going over and sitting in his lap.

[10:01] Jake Thicke: (I forgot about the lotion - I think we were going to work in a bit of growth?)
[10:01] TBA: (A cup-size or two over a few days, I believe. Narrating/describing it was going to be up to you, I believe.)

[10:07] Jake Thicke: When you sit in my lap you can feel heat emanating from my crotch just beneath your ass. A heavy semi swollen member is guided down between your legs by the curves of your ass and inner thighs. I reach around cupping at your chest much like a man does in the video on the screen. "I see that lotion might be starting to work." I run my hands over your chest from bottom upward to feel a slight increase in their weight and firmness. I massage them a bit more firmly to make sure the lotion is activated for a second time today. "Now lets see you rub that ass around in my lap."

[10:11] TBA: I shudder as my brother's hands start to explore my body like it's his property. I try to put it out of my mind but the oil is making the feeling of his skin against mine very intense. As commanded, I start to grind my ass against him, I feel his member pulsing against me. I can at least take solace in knowing I'm not being filmed this time.

[10:14] Jake Thicke: "There you go..." An encouraging coax as one hand moves down and away from your chest, over your stomach and then to your inner thigh pulling your legs open wider as if to put you on display. "Feels kind of good doesn't it?" As you squirm and move around you can feel that heavy dick starting to stiffen and poke against you inner thigh and raise up with the shaft gliding along your pussy.

[10:17] TBA: I feel your member harden against my mound. "Jake... that's..." disgusting, is what I would have said, but I think better of it at the last second. Still grinding against you, I find a place to leave my hands so I can get up and escape this situation if I need to. I nervously look around and bite my lip.

[10:23] Jake Thicke: "Relax, I'm not going to fuck you..." I grumble out making fun of your reaction and even slight flinch. "This is just me saying thank you for earlier while you massage me." You can't tell if I'm telling the truth or lying. My hand reaches your mound and starts simply by cupping it lightly and gliding up and down as the warm water showers your body. My hands start to cup a bit firmer and massage up and down along your slit, surprisingly strong for someone my size.

[10:26] TBA: (I'm not really into being fingered. Maybe a dildo that sticks to the wall/floor?) I keep up my grinding and force myself to stay quiet as you start to massage me. It sinks in even more I'm reduced to something for a man to enjoy and no longer have any use to the world for as long as this continues. I look down in shame and continue to grind.

[10:32] Jake Thicke: "There you go... Listen like a good girl. After all, you're going to need to relax for this next trick." Reaching again to the corner where the shampoo bottles are but this time I reach further behind moving the bottles that had concealed a vibrating, waterproof, realistic looking dildo with a suction cup at the other end. "We've got a new toy for you." I move my hand from your mound to your leg to keep you spread and even slightly off balance with only one foot on the floor. The other hand is holding the dildo by the base and dragging the swollen head across your stomach and down between your legs.

[10:36] TBA: I look at the thing in horror and know all too quickly where this is headed. As I still grind, I close my eyes and turn my head in hopes of ignoring the thing that I can already assume I'm going to get far too acquainted with. "Jake..." I almost protest again, but remember what happened the last times I tried something like that I clamp my mouth shut and continue to grind while shutting the dildo out of my memory.

[10:43] Jake Thicke: "Turning your head isn't going to make it go away." I take the head of the dildo and glide it along your slit when I hear you speak my name. "Protest one more time and we'll livestream this over the internet." The head presses long your tight slit from clit down to your bottom and back. After gathering enough of the sensitizing lube I start pressing the fat head in parting those lips. "Mmmmm look at that."

[10:46] TBA: I can feel the thing enter me. I feel it part my lips as it pushed past and through my folds, inch after inch. I let out a gasp and stop moving my hips as I am penetrated. I steady myself with my hands and wait for Jake to finish before moving again.

[10:52] Jake Thicke: "There you go... Tell me how that feels." I slide it out a bit before grinding it back in 6.5 inches deep, then flipping on the vibrate function. Now pumping it in and out slowly and deep and then rapidly but shallow. "We need to get that pussy ready for you to fuck the shower floor." I tap at the suction cup end to signal that you'll be squatting between my legs again.

[10:55] TBA: I let out a moan as it slides back in. "It feels... it feels..." I moan again, unable to respond. I hold on to the hand-rail on the walls and bend over as it pushes me further on. I shake my head, trying to collect myself, and shudder from the sensations.

[10:58] Jake Thicke: I shove it a bit deeper as the moan escapes and then with it 'balls deep' at 7" I stand you up and spin you around guiding you down to the floor in a squatted position and the moment you crouch down it makes contact with the tile, grabs hold and glides out a bit. I see that and chime in, "If that dildo leaves your pussy before you cum then the world sees a video of you sucking your boyfriend's dick. Understand?"

[11:02] TBA: As I am forced up and wheeled around, I feel the dildo inside me shift and move with every change of position. Soon I am kneeling on the floor with the thing running out of me and connected to the shower. I look up at Jake as he issues get another threat to me. I wearily nod, assuming he was going to say as much. I look down, not exactly sure what he's going to command my body to do next.

Back
Top Bottom