Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Male for Romance, BDSM and Traditional Gender Roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I'll cut right to the chase: I'm looking for a game where a dominant man romances and gradually tames a confident, independent woman. I've got a specific character I'd like to play in mind (see below), but I'm also willing to create a new character if your story idea sounds interesting enough. I am NOT looking for a story where a man just comes up to my character, fucks her once and suddenly she's tripping over herself to satisfy her every whim; I want to play a feisty woman who gets gradually worn down and willingly surrenders bits and pieces of her freedom until she's wearing a collar 24/7. As for your character, I have a strong preference for a man who believes in traditional gender roles with a BDSM twist; a woman should be domestic, subservient and sexually submissive, catering to all of her husband's needs and whims, both domestic and sexual. Additionally, she should only hold a job if he allows her to and any money she earns should go straight into "their" bank account (which is really his bank account).

To be clear: I am not looking for someone to kidnap my character and force her to love them. I'm looking for someone to romance them while gently guiding them in the direction of being a tame, submissive, domestic little plaything. I would like romance to drive the story and I'd like the story to have a large focus on our characters. Yes, there will be a lot of sex, but I want the sex to help move the plot forward.

I prefer partners who post between 2-3 paragraphs on average and are ready and willing to do a lot of OOC brainstorming. Read my F-List in my signature and PM me if you have any ideas.

Character Idea:

Carla Winter - Carla Winter is something of a tomboy; while she has a full, womanly figure, she is a fitness enthusiast and has a bit more muscle mass than you'd see in most female athletes. She isn't ripped like a bodybuilder, but her curves accent a rock-hard body. She stands at 5'4" with short, platinum blonde hair in a boyish cut and icy blue eyes. Carla tends to think of herself as "one of the boys" at the gym: she's a bit crass, regularly speaks her mind and tends to be a bit aggressive in her flirting and sexuality. That said, she does have a submissive side to her, though she has yet to meet a man that can draw it out of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom