Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Inside! (LOL) Legend of Korra/TLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jinora

Airbenders:

Ikki:

Uppity, hyper, and only slightly more mature now than she was in book four. She is eighteen now, has since earned her Airbending tattoos and is considered a master like her sister. If you want to hear more about her, PM me and we can discuss a plot where she and Jinora visit the Fire Nation.

Sexual traits: Casual and friendly, non-commited, nonserious but at first naive and a bit curious since shes never been taught anything about it.

Jinora:

Level-headed, good leader, protective of her sister. Jinora has grown into a fine young airbending master, and is scheduled to become the leader of all the female airbenders once she comes back from her year off of exploring. It's unspoken, but she and Ikki are taking the first Air Nomad breeding season in over 160 years. A time of year when airbending masters are allowed to set aside their monky ways, and go have some fun for a year before returning to their duties.

Sexual traits:

Very shy, extremely sensual and sensitive to the touch. Jinora is very much into romance, and if she finds a boy she likes, she would want to be able to take him home to the family after the trip. Like Ikki, she is naive and inexperienced, but she also hasn't been curious about sex.

Female Aang OC:

This character's name is Anvil. She will be an air nomad, and master airbender. She is the avatar, lost for 100 years, and discovered in an ice berg by ________ (we can have it be by who ever you want).

She is twenty years old physically, and 120 chronologically. Unlike Ikki and Jinora, she has already had an air nomad breeding season.

Sexual traits: Bisexual, and experienced. Anvil had a baby who was left in the care of the temple, and was killed by the Fire Nation, and she will just be learning this after she wakes up.

--

Water Tribe:

Katara:

Katara is seventeen, and it's three years after the fall of Ozai. A few months ago she and Aang called things off. She's going through a bit of a bad girl phase now, and gets involved with a water-tribe centric gang.

Sexual traits: She is blossoming, and realizing that her earlier attraction to Jet was not a fluke. She likes danger, and she likes bad boys. She didn;t like her long relationship with Aang, so this time she's looking for something shorter and sweeter.

I would be interested in having her try to bite off more than she can chew.

Earth Kingdom:

I don't really have a set plot for Toph, but I will play her if you like. It will probably be some time after she decides to train other metalbenders.

Fire Nation:

Azula:

Naturally, as a villainess, this one is going to be a different kind of pairing. I think pairing her with a Knight who helps her break out of prison would be ideal. She will be twenty or twenty-one.

Sexual traits: Domineering, eager, and looking for power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom