Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magician's Assistant (Cougar Girl and Magiclover59)

I go to the audience and look around and find a girl taller than Mia as I do I smile at her. May I ask your name? She replies I am Barbara. Would you care to come up on stage and show Mia some punishment? She smiled I would love to do it.

We return to stage and I smile say hello to Barbara, Sapphire she is a lot stronger and a lot taller. I bet She can teach Mia a lesson. As I give Barbara a hug and then pull her down to kiss her cheek. I whispher in her ear, I like tall sexy girls like you. I bet you can make her wish she hard stayed in the audience.

I take hold of Mia's jacket and unbutton it. Then I raise it up and fasten it so it stays up to expose her back.

I see Sapphire smile at my new friend.

There were two things that Sapphire was determined should not be overlooked. This was her show, and it was a magic show. But always give the audience what they want and they’ll come back for more, so she was happy to let Arianna take the lead for the moment and for the show to become more of an S&M spectacle than a demonstration of skill and illusion.

Mia’s bare flesh was now exposed from her shoulders to her knees. No bra, no panties, not even a thong or string. What the audience could not see, but Sapphire from her vantage point could, were Mia’s small bare breasts with their dark red erect nipples and a patch of damp dark hair at her crotch. Was Mia enjoying this? Was she getting off on the exposure, public humiliation and pain? It didn’t look like it from her eyes. No, this was just a physical reaction to her fear.

Sapphire moved closer and whispered to Mia. ‘Don’t worry, it’s a special whip. It stings but it won’t cut your flesh.’ Mia looked relieved. ‘Just relax,’ she continued, ‘and the pain won’t be so intense.’ Mia looked doubtful.

Sapphire set Barbara to her task and lashes fell in quick succession across Mia’s back, buttocks and thighs. She tried to relax, letting her body hang limp, and stifled any cries, but there were still tears in her ears. After a dozen fast and powerful strokes, Sapphire intervened.

‘Thank you, Barbara. What a terrific demonstration of brute strength. Don’t you agree?’ Her question was addressed to the audience, who agreed in unison. ‘Perhaps we’ve time for just one more before we let Mia take her seat, if she can sit that is.’ The audience roared with laughter at Mia’s expense. ‘Arianna,’ Sapphire turned to her, ‘please select another torturer.’

While Arianna went among the audience, Sapphire returned to Mia.

‘Don’t worry,’ she whispered, ‘this will soon be over. And,’ she rested her hand gently on Mia’s exposed breast, ‘I’m a magician, I know how to make your pain disappear.’

I cannot help but smile as Mia gets her just reward. I show Barbara back to her seat and start looking around the audience. As I do as sweet tall and sexy blond pulls me on her lap. She smile you are sweet but I would love to spank Mia. She is an old friend and she always used the whip on me. when I was restrained. She never allowed me to do it to her. My name is Jennifer.

I smile, Lets go Jennifer as I give her a kiss on the cheek and then show here the way back on stage. Sapphire this is Jennifer ans she wants to spank Mia. As I mention her name Mia looks back in total surprise. She realizes she is about to get it again from someone she has spanked before.

The murmur around the audience told Sapphire that there was something between Jennifer and Mia. And the look on Mia’s face told her that it was something deeply personal.

‘So,’ Sapphire announced, ‘Jennifer wants to spank Mia. Well that serves her right for interrupting my show. Arianna,’ she turned to her assistant, ‘why don’t you pop back stage and find something suitable for Jennifer to use while I prepare her victim for punishment.’

Sapphire moved behind Mia and blocked the audience’s view as she pulled down her jacket, leaving just her buttocks exposed. They were red from the whipping she had just received from Barbara and quivering. She was nervous, frightened. Mia kept her face turned to the back of the stage as she whispered to Sapphire.

‘Please, stop this, you must stop this. I’ll do anything if you do, anything at all. Just ask.’

But there was no way Sapphire could stop this now.

‘I can’t Mia. The audience wouldn’t let me even if I tried. You’re strong. You can get through this.’

But Mia was shaking now. The audience would be bound to see it as soon as Sapphire moved away. And so would Jennifer.

‘Stop shaking,’ Sapphire told her, ‘or Jennifer will see that you are frightened and that will give her strength. And remember to relax. Keep these buttocks relaxed.’’ She stroked and kneaded them gently, soothingly. ‘The more relaxed they are, the less painful it will be for you.’

The look on Mia’s face told Sapphire that she was convinced. But it was time to move on, as Arianna was returning.

‘Here comes my assistant,’ Sapphire called out to the audience as she turned to them. ‘I wonder what she has found.’

All eyes turned towards Arianna, including Mia’s. They widened as she saw, before the audience, what she was carrying. She turned desperately to Sapphire.

‘Please, no, this is intolerable. I’m a woman, not a child. You’ve got to leave me some dignity.’

I come back carrying a paddle, it is thin so it will sting more but at the same time it will not hurt Mia if Jennifer hits her to hard. It is sweet, I tap the palm of my hand with it and then reach it to Sapphire.

What do you think will this serve the purpose for what is needed?

Sapphire smiled and took the paddle and waved it in the air before handing it to Jennider. Then she stood back and watched reactions as Jennifer set about taking her revenge on Mia. Everyone in the hall must have realised this was personal. If they didn’t know the history of these two women they could surely tell from the look on Jennifer’s face and the venom that she put into her blows.

From her perspective at the side of the stage, Sapphire could see that Mia was trying to do as she had said, trying to relax her body so that they absorbed the worst of the blows. But it was easier said than done and with each blow Mia noticeably tensed in anticipation of the next. But the worst pain was in her head. She had not understood the difference between spanking for mutual pleasure and spanking for her own gratification. Now she knew what it felt like to be on the receiving end. And she could do nothing about it. This was humiliation beyond endurance for her. Sapphire wondered how she would be able to show her face to her friends in future. Now that they had seen her like this, she would never command the respect or, more likely, fear, that she had before.

Sapphire switched her gaze to her assistant. Arianna was standing watching, smiling occasionally at the audience, but her face was flushed and her eyes bright. Was she responding to Mia’s humiliation or at the thought of receiving this herself or at the thought of delivering it with such power.

Jennifer’s gaze too told how she was feeling. She was barely in control. her blows were falling in a frenzy, faster and faster, harder and harder. Sapphire knew that she would have to step in soon and get the audience settled again for her magic. She moved closer to Arianna and whispered.

‘I’m going to stop this now. We’ll do the knife throwing next. We’ve not rehearsed it but all you need to is keep perfectly still. I’m sure you can manage that.’

And with that she stepped forward and grasped Jennifer’s raised hand.

‘Well, Jennifer, thank you for that display. You’ve obviously enjoyed yourself and it looks like the audience has as well.’ A roar told her that she had judged her audience right. ‘But we have to move on. A big hand please to show your appreciation for Jennifer.’

As the applause rang around the hall, Sapphire pulled Mia’s trousers up as gently as she could over her sore ass and stretched up to release the cuffs.

‘And another big hand please for Mia. She’s been a real sport, I’m sure you’ll all agree.’

A smattering of applause rang out as Mia jumped off the stage and ran down the aisle to the exit, tears still streaming down her face.

Everything is going nice, then Sapphire mentions something about doing some knife throwing. I look a her puzzled, She stops Jennifer and releases Mia. 2 female stage hands bring out a large board with some straps attached to it. The stage hands tower about her as she looks at them in a confused state.

They take hold on my arms and move me int position and begin strap both my wrists to the board and then a strap around my waist. Finally straps at my knees and then my ankles. A they leave I look at Sapphire, she uncovers several knives and picks one up to show the audience to prove they are real.

She then stands in front of me and smiles. I am helpless to stop this. I can only hope she does not hit me with one of the knives. She has me at her will.

Sapphire stood stock still and calmed her mind and body before raising her arm to throw the first knife – the first every knife – at Arianna. This helped to build up the tension for the audience. But it was also an important safeguard for her assistant. The knives were sharp and, despite the hours of practice that Sapphire undertook, there was always the danger of an accident.

Today, Sapphire took more than her usual time. She was aware of how much she had been shaken by what had happened to Mia. The sight of seeing this big woman humiliated had been a pleasure that she sensed she had shared with many of the audience. And not just some mental satisfaction. There was a physical arousal too, something that her crotch could not allow her to deny despite her sympathy for what had happened.

But alongside the pleasure and the pity, there was a danger too. There would be a price to pay. That was bound to come sooner or later. But who would Mia blame? Sapphire for allowing it to happen? Or Arianna for being the ultimate cause when she switched the handcuffs that were meant for Sapphire? Or perhaps she would blame both of them. Whatever was to come, it was making Sapphire’s hand unsteady.

She aimed wide to be sure of missing her new assistant and the first knife thudded into the very edge of the board, much wider than she had planned. She adjusted her aim with the second throw, which landed close by Arianna’s hip, its handle brushing against her.

With another pause to calm herself, Sapphire took aim between Arianna’s splayed thighs. With a final deep breath and a prayer than Arianna would not move even a fraction of an inch, she threw the knife.

I am releaved the first knife went wide. Then she throws the second one it strikes closer. I feel the vibration as the handle vibrates against my left hip. I am about to release my breathe when I see her pickup another knife. As she takes aim I am terrified.

Then she throws it and it hits so high between my legs I feel the vibration on both of my thighs. I look at Sapphire unable to speak I am so shocked. Then she picks up another knife and starts to take aim and smiles with a shocking but divelish look in her eyes.

I can only guess where the next one will go.

As Sapphire settled into her rhythm and calmed her nerves, the knives flew faster and truer. Blades thudded into the board along side Arianna's feet, under her arms, either side of her head close to her ears. Each came so fast it as almost as if there was a queue in the air waiting to land around her assistant. To the audience it seemed like Sapphire's arms were a blur as she grabbed another knife before the previous one had landed.

At last, she came to the last knife. She took her time, as she always did, for a spectacular finish. Build up suspense for the audience. Everyone knew where the blade had to land, there was only one place left, between her thighs, right up tight by her crotch. It would require a steady hand and a perfect aim. Sapphire moved first to her left, then to her right, making a show of searching for just the right place to stand. Then she raised her arm and as she was about to throw, just before the blade left her hand, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Mia standing backstage, watching.

She released the knife and closed her eyes, she had no idea where it would land.

I am shocked and it is all I can do as Sapphire releases the last knife. I am so shocked I can not even respond, all I can do is watch as the blade flies and then there is a load thump as the blade stick snugly in the center of my spread legs and is so close it is almost touching me.

As I take a deep breath I hear the audience go crazy and respond with appluase.

At the sound of the applause, Sapphire opened her eyes. Her whole body sagged in relief. The knife was lodged so close to her assistant’s crotch that it looked like it was fucking her. Thank goodness she had not harmed her, but thank goodness too that she had not missed so badly that the audience would have known something had gone wrong. Out of the corner of her eye, Mia was grinning at her from backstage.

As she turned to acknowledge the applause of the crowd, she tried to work out what Mia was up to. She had been humiliated and was out for revenge, but against which of them? It was Arianna who had turned so vicious against her, while Sapphire had given her advice on how to survive. But Sapphire had allowed it to continue, when she could have called a halt at any time.

Trying desperately to concentrate on the performance, she walked over to release her assistant, whispering as she released her that Mia was waiting in the wings. For a few minutes, she tried to re-establish her equilibrium by engage in some sleight of hand tricks, producing coins and handkerchiefs from every nook and cranny of Arianna and the audience. Members of the audience squealed with delight as she took the opportunity to touch them as intimately as she dared on their necks, breasts, thighs and bottoms.

Eventually, though, this had to end. She had to return to the stage and to the programme. She reached behind the curtain and a stage hand gave her a whip. Mia was just feet away, her gaze fixed on Arianna. Ignoring her, Sapphire walked back across the stage, cracking the whip. This was the part of the show where she would use to tip of the whip to release parts of Arianna’s carefully designed costume, causing it to fall away and gradually reveal her body. Quite how much, she had never discussed with her assistant. She intended to see how the audience reacted and judge Arianna’s willingness by her demeanour. But she had reckoned without Mia’s presence.

After a few cracks to get the audience’s attention, she moved closer and the tip of the whip released the strap over Arianna’s left shoulder. The second crack followed swiftly, releasing the other shoulder strap. Arianna played up, grabbing her breasts as if they were about to be exposed, which they weren’t.

Then a voice cut through the whoops of delight and encouragement from the audience.

‘Let me have a go with that.’

It was Mia.

Sapphire releases me and I move my arms and legs. As I do I hear the crack of the whip again. then it takes off each of the straps on my outfit where I had removed my jacket. Then I hear a noise coming on stage again. It is Mia and I move quickly to put something between us to help give me some protection.

I have to hope Sapphire will come up with something like the last time. I know she still upset with what happened before.

As Mia reached out for the whip, Sapphire whispered to her:

‘Please, Mia, don’t ruin my show. I know you’re hurting, but I can make that better for you.’

Saying which, she gently stroked Mia’s bottom.

Mia jumped at the first touch, obviously still very tender from the thrashing she had received, but then she purred softly at Sapphire’s tender caress.

‘I know you can,’ she replied, ‘but this is the little bitch who’s humiliated me and I’m going to have my revenge for that.’

Mia tried to wrestle the whip from Sapphire’s grasp, but failed. Pushing her away, she stormed across to Arianna and grabbed the front of her costume. With one strong pull, she ripped it in half, so that it fell away exposing Arianna’s breasts.

Standing behind her, Sapphire knew that she did not have the strength to pull Mia off her assistant. The only weapon she had was the whip. But was she brave enough to use it against her and incur her wrath. If Mia turned on her, she wouldn’t have a chance. Arianna was too frightened to help her this time.

As she raised her hand to crack the whip, Mia turned and glared at her.

Mia grabs my outfit and rips it off me leaving me exposed. This takes me to a level that I did not know I had as she threatened Sapphire. With her distracted I move and surprise Mia. I go to a table and pick up a pair of handcuffs and then while she is not looking I quickly put one one her wrist and then kick her in the back at the knee taking her to the floor. Once there I quickly put the other cuff on her other wrist.

I then grab a rope and tie her legs together at the ankles. I then lean forward and pull her hair as I raise her head to my mouth. This stops now bitch and I mean it. You are screwing up the show and I don't appreciate it. Security arrives to take charge of her.

As they carry her off the stage I go to Sapphire and give her a hug. I whisper in her ear, I guess I still have some of the traits of my male self even when I am female as I give her a kiss on her cheek.

The eyes of the audience followed Mia as she was dragged away, kicking and screaming, leaving Sapphire and Arianna a private moment on the stage. Sapphire clung to her assistant. She was shaking from the shock of the attack that Arianna had averted, from the relief at being saved, and from the fear that Mia would now be even more determined to take her revenge, probably against both of them. As she held her assistant against her body, Sapphire took in what she had said. Her other identity, John, some of that still survived within her. Was that what was attracting Sapphire to her? Was that why this cock loving girl was suddenly drawn to this most feminine of shapes? She felt an urgent desire to be taken by this woman, to have her release all the tension in her body. With a strap-on, Sapphire could have the best of both worlds, the soft warmth of her feminine side and the hardness of her cock thrusting into her.

But that was something that would have to wait. With Mia gone, the audience had begun to settle and turn its attention back to the stage. What should they do next? Sapphire had planned the spinning knife throwing, with Arianna strapped to a wheel. But would Sapphire trust herself with a display that required her concentration and a completely steady hand? And there was another thing. Arianna was now naked from the waist up. There were no spare costumes. Would she want to continue? And might this not create another risk of audience intervention?

Quickly Sapphire whispered to her assistant. What do you want to do? Shall we carry on or call this off and go back to the safety of our home?

You do some flight of hand stuff while I change and then we will some the audience what they came for. A magic show they will want to see again and again.

I go put on the leather skirt and a violet silk blouse and then return for the remainder of the show. I slid the box in place for the sawing in half illusion and wink at her.

As she waited for Arianna to appear, Sapphire sensed a new atmosphere in the hall. There was an energy among the audience, a sexual energy. Some women were openly fondly each other or kissing. Others were sizing up potential partners. What had caused this? Was it Mia's intervention? Or the way that she had been treated by Arianna? Or was it the sight of Arianna’s naked torso?

Sapphire understood the feeling, because she was experiencing it as well. And for her it was a combination of all those things. Those things, coupled with what she hoped, even expected, would take place when she and Arianna were alone together.

If there was any doubt about how the audience felt about her assistant, their reaction when she appeared in a micro black leather skirt and violet blouse put it beyond doubt. There was a chorus of whoops and whistles, as Arianna sauntered casually across the stage and climbed into casket, taking every opportunity to show her ass and crotch to the appreciative audience.

Sapphire whispered to her as she lay down to make the most of the sawing, to make it sound like she was really in pain. This was not something that magicians normally did. They wanted everything to appear sanitized, creating a wholesome image for a family audience. Mystery, not realism, was their business. But this performance had become all too real. And this audience was not a family one, nowhere near.

With the lid finally closed, Sapphire confident that her assistant had carefully tucked herself out of range of the sharp blades that would soon be pushed into through the holes cut in the wood. But even she was taken aback by the shriek when the first blade penetrated. She had made her usual show of having to push hard to get through the body that everyone was supposed to believe was being cut in half. But her reaction must have added to the realism of the shriek, because the audience went silent, knowing that they would soon be treated to something special.

And that something came with the second blade.

‘No’ Arianna screamed, ‘no, stop, please, you’re cutting me.’

Was she really stuck or was this just her carrying out her instructions? How could Sapphire be sure? The expressions on some of the audience suggested that they thought Arianna was really in trouble. And her next cries only served to confirm it.

‘Get me out of here, quickly, please.’

I take in all the cat calls and smile, as I lay down it looks like my feet are coming out but it is a fake pair. I lay back and let my head lay so it can be seen. After Sapphire closes the lids I pull my legs up. I hear a loud thump and scream at the top of my lungs. Stop that you are going to kill me.

Some girls in the front row cover their mouths in fright. I scream again as she puts in the second blade. 2 girls grab their waists in shock as we go on. I beg the audience to help me but they don't dare come on stage afraid they may have it done to them too.

I look at Sapphire as I sneak in a wink.

As she began to thrust the blades into the coffin, Sapphire felt herself back in control of her performance. After the interventions with Mia, she had felt her control slipping away and was afraid that the whole session would degenerate into a fight. But this was familiar territory for her now. And her suggestion to Arianna was working too. The screams were adding a new dimension to the show. Everyone knew it was a trick and that was how magicians presented it. But this added realism was something new. Sapphire began to wonder how she could enhance it for future shows. Perhaps, she wondered, it would be possible to arrange for blood to drip out of the bottom of the coffin, maybe even spurt towards the audience. That would have them screaming.

Gone also was the sexual tension that had filled the air when Mia was present. So intense that she was sure she wasn't the only one to feel it. The audience had been responding, with lots of necking and fondling. That was a new element that she wished she could control, but not at the cost of putting herself at risk of a serious attack from Mia.

Slowly, though, she became aware of a new feeling among the women watching. Menace. They were being taken in by her screams, believing that she might really be in pain or danger. Some were making moves as if they wanted to come onto the stage. And everyone had been very taken by Arianna, especially when she had been nearly stripped naked by Mia. Some wanted to protect her, while other Sapphire was sure had other things in mind.

Hoping that Arianna would understand the risks she was running with so realistic a performance, Sapphire carried on. To her dismay, she saw some women leaving their seats. They moved closed to the stage, and the looks they were giving Sapphire were not friendly.

I look at what the audience is doing, I shout no stop if you come up on stage or touch it, you will break the spell and it will kill me for sure go bake to your seats and see what happens next.

I look at Sapphire she seems relieved to so extent now. I wink at her and turn my head so the audience can't see me mouth to her. Let's have some fun. I blow her a kiss.

I look at the audience and shout no don't touch or come on the stage. If you do it will break the spell and kill me. Return to your seats and enjoy the show. They begin to return to their seats.

I turn and wink at Sapphire, I whisper to her sorry.

Sapphire was in turmoil. She was free, at least for the moment from the threat of Mia, but there was a menace still in the air from the audience. And now Arianna was taking control of the audience, reassuring them that everything was OK, breaking the magic, but at the same time sending messages, or trying to send them to Sapphire. Was she urging her on? Sapphire suddenly lost all sense of control and abandoned herself to wild shouts and screams.

'you bitch,' she shouted at Arianna, as she thrust in the blades with apparent disregard for what they hit.

'You've ruined my act and now I'm going to destroy you.' Another blade struck home so close it almost grazed Arianna's flesh.

Back
Top Bottom