Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magician's Assistant (Cougar Girl and Magiclover59)

I smile at her, and begin to show her some more love. I give her a kiss and feel her body want it. I was thinking perhaps save the guillotine for last make it the climax of the show. Perhaps use the crystal casket to do the change of me into a woman and then you could do something like do a pentration illusion or saw me in half. This would built the excitement in the show as you go along.

I give you a kiss as I begin to position you so you are in place. I begin to penetrate you slowly. I bet you would love the excitement as well. As I am locked in the box to be sawn and then cannot escape till you let me out of it.

‘Oh fuck,’ Emily moaned as James rolled her onto her back and eased her thighs apart.

‘Oh sweet fuck,’ she groaned as he mounted her. His cock slid easily into her cunt that was still sodden with a mixture of her juices and his sperm.

‘Oooohhhh,’ she sighed as James took her slowly, oh so slowly, riding her with complete control, taking her on a long journey towards her climax. There would be no frantic coupling. She already knew where this would end – with her an earthquake climax after an almost unendurable cascade of sensations.

And as James took control of her body, so his words took control of her mind. Softly telling her how her life with Arianna would unfold. Embedding those ideas into her mind at this most emotional and exposed of times for time. A time when she would be receptive to anything he suggested, anything at all.

Emily rolled and writhed as James maintained his slow steady rhythm, never trying to match her desperate attempts to speed up. Keeping her always under control, ever on the edge of a precipice, but always preventing her falling.

Her hands pulled at her breasts and her nails dug into her nipples as she heard the sounds of sex, the regular slushing of James’s cock slithering in and out of her cunt, his own steady breathing, and her own frantic gasps.

'Oh please, yes, James, please. Yes, Arianna, take me, please.' Later she would regret those words, but right now they came from her lips without bidding, lips that reached up to James for a kiss.

I continue to slowly work her and to make her feel the best I can give her. I give her a kiss, As you can see taking it slowing with love making can also be as much as possible. I give you a kiss. As I move to your neck and kiss you below the left ear.

This is a way to show you how even magic can be fun if you take it slow. I was thinking if you save the guillotine for last to build drama as the show progresses and the illusions are more mind blowing.

Perhaps you could start with the sawing in half illusion and go from there. I am sure you would love to lock Arianna in a box and saw me in half. I bet you would love that kind of control wouldn't you. I would be in 2 pieces and seperated and the only you can put me back together.

I then slowly release my full load into you.

James's slow, intense love-making left Emily hovering between the agony of her desperation to cum and the ecstasy of anticipation. She writhed and moaned under his attentions, as his words sank deep into her brain.

Her orgasm began before his, her screams echoing around her bedroom. And then he came, with powerful spasms that lifted her off the bed. She wrapped her legs around his hips and gripped him tight with her cunt muscles as he gushed deep inside her. She squeezed hard to drain every last drop and pulled his face down to hers.

'Anything, James, anything you say. I'll do anything you want, anything at all. Just tell me. But please, fuck me one more time before you change back to Arianna.'

Again, she would regret those words, but at that moment she was unable to foresee the consequences.

I give you a kiss and slowly turn over pulling you on top of me. How about you show me how much you like to have fun. I hug you and kiss you with so much fun and excitement. I begin to play with you and to help you show me what you want.

James seems insatiable. The guys Emily had dated would have collapsed from exhaustion after so prolonged a fucking and so intense a cumming. Dumping such a load would have been enough to drain their energy, forcing them to sleep in order to recuperate their strength. But not James. He was eager to continue. More eager in fact than Emily. She was still basking in the glow of her orgasm that had shaken her physically and emotionally.

Was James catching up on what he had missed when he became a woman? Or were these Arianna’s desires coming to the surface through James?

Whoever was in control and whatever their reason, Emily was compelled to take control and guide James, at least for the time being. However willing he was to continue, he was in no state to give her another fucking until he had refuelled his balls and got his cock back into action. And that was going to take time. Time that Emily had never been given by a previous lover. Time that she would use to her advantage.

So she climbed aboard James and worked her way up towards his face, lowering her crotch onto his mouth.

‘Kiss me, lick me, bite me, chew me,’ she ordered.

He would be drinking his own cum, but she didn’t care. He had invited her to control him for her own pleasure and that was what he was going to do.

As I start to have some enjoyment I begin to yawn and to feel sleepy. I try to fight it but after a while the sleep wins out. As I go to sleep I can only think about what she has in mind for me when I wake up in the morning.

As she moves off me I roll on my side and then get relaxed and soon am asleep.

Magiclover59 said:
As I start to have some enjoyment I begin to yawn and to feel sleepy. I try to fight it but after a while the sleep wins out. As I go to sleep I can only think about what she has in mind for me when I wake up in the morning.

As she moves off me I roll on my side and then get relaxed and soon am asleep. I dream of what she has waiting for me and also have to wonder if I will wake up as James or will she make me Arianna again.

I dream of what she has in mind for me, how will she decide to do the sawing in half illusion and I see the crosscut saw in my dreams again. I hope she uses it to do the sawing in half illusion to me. I have to admit it is a beautiful saw.

As James slept, Emily whispered the words of the spell into his ear and sat back to watch the transformation. Gradually the hard outline of his muscles melted into the softer outline of the female form, his body shrank, his genitals disappeared and breasts grew. The whole process took about a quarter of an hour and James/ Arianna did not stir.

Emily – or should that be Sapphire? As James and Arianna switched sexes, she was no longer sure of her own identity. Was she attracted to James as Emily and to Arianna as Sapphire? Or was she attracted to both? Or, what the fuck, why didn’t she just give in to these feelings?

Emily watched as Arianna continued to sleep. Maybe the process of changing was tiring. Or maybe she was exhausted from the exertions of James’s sexual prowess. Sapphire sat beside and checked her iPad. A last minute request. Could she stand in for another act that had withdrawn at the last minute? The venue was close and the audience ideal. This would be a chance for her new assistant to learn from an actual performance.

She leant forward and shook her awake.

‘Wake up,’ she insisted as Arianna’s bleary eyes tried to focus on her, ‘we need to choose you a costume for our first show together.’

How, she wondered, would Arianna react when she learnt the nature of the performance?

I was sleeping very well and having some great dreams when Sapphire shook me and woke me up. I sit up still more asleep than awake. I look at her groggy and smile. Ok I will go shower and change into something. I get up and go to my room to shower.

I have to think to myself and wonder what she has in mind to do. I know she will be doing some illusions to me like sawing me in half and others but we have not rehearsed those illusions and I will have to do them without the practice.

I come out and dry off put on my makeup and then get out the light violet magicians tux outfit and for the trip to where we are going I put on a black leather skirt. I slip on my black heels and then pick up the matching heels that matched the outfit.

I come back in and see she is ready and tells me all the illusions were picked up and delivered to the show location. I have to admit I am nervous but I am also excited at the same time. I hope everything goes good in this show.

Sapphire emerged from her room dressed in black – knee-high boots, fishnets and leather jacket and mini skirt. As they drove to the venue, she explained her choice of outfit.

‘This is one of my theme shows. The club has asked for one of my favourites: death. Hence my outfit. Your violet tux will make a nice contrast and set off the dark set and curtains.’

A little later, she gave more details.

‘All my tricks and illusions will be based around death. Including a coffin. You’ll have to disappear and reappear, as well as sawn in half. I’ll have to show you how it all works when we arrive, but it is quite simply real. The audience will inspect the coffin, but just like with the handcuffs, there are tricks they won’t spot. It has false compartments for you to hide in, and secret doors for you to escape. You’ll need to be able to fold yourself away in tight spaces, but with a figure like yours that won’t be a problem.’

Again there was a long pause before she imparted more information.

‘There’s one thing I need to warn you about. The audience are all lesbians. They can get excited, and they probably will when they see you appear from that black box. I only just managed to escape a couple of them last time, so you’ll need to keep your wits about you in case we have to make a quick exit. Unless, of course,’ she added, ‘you don’t want to.’

Then she lapsed into silence, mentally rehearsing the performance and how she would be able to use her new assistant on her first outing.

I look at what she is wearing and smile, "Wow you really rock that outfit Sapphire."

I listen intently as she tells me her ideas for the show but at the same time I am a little nervous when she mentions being sawn in half for the first time. I have to smile at the idea of the coffin and some of the other ideas.

She tells me about the audience and I smile, "I see no problem with that. And I am part of the act much like a prop. I am there to distract them and that will make it easier to do."

I get the feeling she is hiding something and I have to wonder if it is including something that will be more daring. I heard one man say that one illusion they carried out was extremely heavy.

‘Ladies,’ the master of ceremony’s voice rang around the hall. ‘Welcome back. Before the entertainment begins, I’ve been asked to say that cell phones ringing can disrupt the magic, so please sure yours is turned off or on mute.’

Almost everyone in the hall grabbed their phone to ensure it didn’t disturb the proceedings. Then the voice rang out again.

‘Ladies, please give a special welcome in your own inimitable style for the return of that mysterious magician, SAPPHIRE.’

On the final syllable the lights went out and there was a loud bang followed by a bright flash on the stage. A spotlight caught the spot, but there was no sign of Sapphire. The light panned around the hall, until it finally settled on a figure at the back, dressed in black. Sapphire began to walk slowly down the aisle to the stage. As she went she exchanged smiles with some of the audience and blew kisses to others. One or two reached out and stroked her thigh or patted her ass as she passed. All around she heard complimentary comments about her appearance and her outfit. In the past, she had ignored them but tonight, after her recent experiences, they had more of an impact; she felt proud that these women appreciated her looks and her style. As she neared the front of the hall, a tall woman rose and blocked her path. Mia. Dressed in black leather trousers, jacket and boots, her outfit resembled Sapphire’s. But there the resemblance ended. She stood a head taller, and the thighs, arms and shoulders of her clothes bulged under the strain of her heavy muscles. Here hair was closely cropped and her eyes were fixed on Sapphire.

‘Hello again, my little pet,’ she purred. ‘You got away from me last time, but will you be so lucky tonight?’

Before Sapphire could respond, she wrapped her in her arms and pulled her up to her mouth for a long kiss. In the past, Sapphire had tried to avoid this lady and to ignore her attentions if she couldn’t, but tonight, after her recent experiences, she found herself responding to the attention even though the woman did not attract her at all. Or so she told herself.

Eventually released, Sapphire climbed onto the stage with as much composure as she could muster. Another loud clap and flash and a black coffin appeared on the stage.

‘A coffin,’ Sapphire announced. ‘An empty coffin,’ she threw open the lid. ‘Perhaps someone would like to come on stage to …’ Before she could finish her sentence, Mia was beside her peering into the coffin. ‘Have a good look,’ Sapphire encouraged. ‘Don’t be shy.’ She winked at the audience who had caught her irony.

‘Well,’ she asked eventually, ‘are you sure it’s empty.’

Mia nodded and Sapphire slammed the lid.

‘I’m not so sure you had a proper look,’ Sapphire responded – the cue for her assistant to be ready to appear. ‘Let’s just check.’

And she threw back the lid.

As we arrive we only have 5 minutes to get ready. I see the coffin and she shows me what to do as I remove the skirt and change into the matching heels. I also notice tags with numbers the tell me what order to bring everything out. But 2 illusions are completely covered and a note saying do not remove the covers.

The coffin is in its place in center stage, Sapphire helps me into the hidden area and tthen closes the lid to go to her mark. I listen to what is being said. The announcer gives the opening and it is on.

Sapphire invites a volunteer to examine the coffin and I stay quiet while she is there. Onc e done she closes the lid and I move quickly into position and close the hatch again then lie there. As the lid opens the spotlights hit me all at once in the face before my eyes are able to adapt to the amount of light.

Arianna rose from the casket like a vision in purple. The audience gasped in surprise. Unused to the bright lights she blinked and appeared slightly startled like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car. Her dazed and dazzled appearance was just a contrast to the normal stony faced demeanour of magicians’ assistants that no one could failed to be drawn to her. But there was more to her than her expression, something of more lasting importance to the audience. Mia spoke for them all.

‘Fuck,’ she ejaculated. ‘Get a look at that meat.’

And with that she reached out to grasp Arianna and pull her from the coffin. Sapphire was instantly on the alert to protect her.

‘No,’ she snapped with all the authority she could muster. ‘You can’t touch. You said she wasn’t there, remember.’

That got the audience laughing and relieved some of the tension, but the look on Mia’s face said that she would not be thwarted. Desperate to separate these two and get Mia off stage, she turned to the audience.

‘I think we’d better check again, don’t you, just to be sure our eyes aren’t playing tricks on us.’

Hoping Arianna would take the hint at this unexpected development, she took hold of the lid ready to shut her assistant away from Mia.

CougarGirl said:
Arianna rose from the casket like a vision in purple. The audience gasped in surprise. Unused to the bright lights she blinked and appeared slightly startled like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car. Her dazed and dazzled appearance was just a contrast to the normal stony faced demeanour of magicians’ assistants that no one could failed to be drawn to her. But there was more to her than her expression, something of more lasting importance to the audience. Mia spoke for them all.

‘Fuck,’ she ejaculated. ‘Get a look at that meat.’

And with that she reached out to grasp Arianna and pull her from the coffin. Sapphire was instantly on the alert to protect her.

‘No,’ she snapped with all the authority she could muster. ‘You can’t touch. You said she wasn’t there, remember.’

That got the audience laughing and relieved some of the tension, but the look on Mia’s face said that she would not be thwarted. Desperate to separate these two and get Mia off stage, she turned to the audience.

‘I think we’d better check again, don’t you, just to be sure our eyes aren’t playing tricks on us.’

Hoping Arianna would take the hint at this unexpected development, she took hold of the lid ready to shut her assistant away from Mia.

I get what she is hinting at and climb back into the casket. She closes the door and I quickly return to my hiding place in the compartment and lock the door shut. Once there I stay quiet and let Sapphire do her thing. Hopefully the rude girl will return to her seat.

Sapphire opened the casket and saw with relief that her assistant had taken her hint and got herself safely back into the concealed compartment. At least she thought she was safe. But she had reckoned without Mia, who was determined to get at this fresh young woman who had wetted her appetite.

‘I know you’re in, your little bitch,’ she shouted and began banging away at the sides of the interior hunting for an entrance. With Mia’s weight, the casket began to rock back and forth on its stand, threatening to topple to the stage.

Sapphire signalled the stage hands and a sudden explosion rent the air and another flash distracted everyone’s attention, including Mia’s to the opposite side of the stage. By the time Mia looked back, the casket was gone and the audience was calling at her to get off the stage and out of the way.

With an inward sigh of relief, Sapphire saw that Mia was going to leave. As a parting shot, she put her hand in front of Mia’s crotch and a floral bouquet sprang out as if it had been ejected from her cunt. The audience laughed and Mia, who did not like being the butt of anyone’s joke, slunk back to her seat.

Sapphire began more sleight of hand tricks, wondering as she did so how Arianna had reacted to what had happened and what trouble might be in store for her next appearance.

I am placed in the back by some stage hands in the coffin. I hear them say to each other that security has been positioned to prevent anyone from interfering with the show again. I wait till they are gone and then smile as I crawl out of the coffin and straighten myself. I then go to my place and bring the next group of things on the table to Sapphire. And remove the previous one.

I smile at Sapphire and wink letting her know I am alright. As she continues her show uninterupted. I keep going like nothing ever happened. With any show there is going to be some bad eggs and I will have to learn to deal with them if I plan to pull this off being Sapphire's magicians assistant.

Sapphire was not sure what to make of her assistant. On the surface, she seemed calm and collected about what had happened. But it must have been frightening for her to be trapped in the secret compartment of a coffin with a large lesbian trying to get at her, and worrying that she was out there in the audience, one of the faces that were hidden from view by the glare of the spot lights. And it wasn’t just Mia. There was a definite change of atmosphere every time Arianna appeared. Mia wasn’t the only one with an itch to get to know her better. Sapphire was used to this sort of attention from audiences, but this was Arianna’s first experience and Sapphire felt sure that emotions would erupt before the end of the show. The only question was whether she would be able to control it, at least enough for them to escape unscathed.

At first, she tried to keep Arianna’s role to a minimum, handing her props and then retreating into the darkness beyond the lights. But gradually she became more confident and started to involve her a little in some of her tricks. A punch of flowers seemed to spring from her ass as Sapphire pretended to pinch it as she moved away. A string of streams seemed to come from her bosom when Sapphire pretended to stroke her breast inside her tuxedo.

There was a definite pattern to Sapphire’s behaviour. She knew what she was doing and that she shouldn’t be doing it, because it was certainly keeping the thoughts of Mia and her friends on the parts of Arianna that she didn’t want them to reach. But Sapphire couldn’t resist. Something drew her to this chance to molest, because yes that is what she was doing, to molest her assistant under the safe guise of performing, allowing her to pretend that it was just part of the act and not out of any sexual feelings, feelings of course that she did not have.

As I got more into the show Sapphire began to do things to me, I jumped with surprise when the flower came from my ass. And I giggled when the ribbons were pulled for my breasts and moaned when she caressed them. I was excited and to be honest was having a lot of fun.

I continued on and kept going. I knew we needed to do a good show for the audience. But I did hold myself together and contained my urges. the whole time. I started dancing to the music as we was performing and continued to do so the whole time.

Sapphire was delighted at how Arianna responded to her tricks. She behaved as if she were a child to whom everything was new and exciting. Which of course it was for her. And the audience responded to her freshness; so much better than the tired fixed smile of a seasoned assistant. If only she could maintain that illusion when she had seen the same tricks, she would be a fantastic asset to Sapphire’s act.

But then she began dancing, which was fine to start with, but after a while it became distracting, distracting that is from Sapphire. The audience were enjoying it, but Sapphire wasn’t. She couldn’t reprimand her assistant on stage and Arianna wasn’t taking any notice of the looks she was getting. There was only one thing to do. Sapphire stopped her act and turned to the audience.

‘I think this child needs to be punished for misbehaving, don’t you?’ she asked.

They took the hint; any suggestion of punishment sounded inviting. A wave to the stagehands brought out handcuffs and the whip that Sapphire had shown Arianna before. She could escape if she needed to and the whip was designed to look more vicious than it actually was.

‘I think she should take that jacket off, don’t you,’ she asked the audience, ‘so that she can feel the full force of her punishment.’

The audience screamed their agreement. Sapphire held out her hand for Arianna’s jacket.

I watch the stage hands bring out the whip and cuffs. I look at them and push my lower lip out like I am pouting. I remove my jacket and hand it to her. As I give it to Sapphire I stomp my foot like I am mad. With my back to the audience I wink at her to let her know it is part of the act.

The two stage hands take me to a post that is center stage. They handcuff me to the post. This time my hands are at head high and not under any strain. This will let the mechanism of the release work more easily and not bind like the last time we did it.

I look at Sapphire, "I was only trying to have some fun and the music was so nice I cloud not resist dancing. It had such a great beat to it."

Some of the audience moans but everyone is excited to see me get my discipline. I smile at the audience. I look at Sapphire, "How about they count my punishment as you give it to me."

Sapphire took Arianna’s hint and cracked the whip expertly. She knew just how to make it sound and look bad, while actually causing minimum pain.

‘How many lashes does she deserve?’ she asked the audience. ‘’What about ten to begin with and more if she misbehaves again?’

The audience roared its approval.

‘ONE’ she called and laid the lash across Arianna’s back. She made sure it stung, just so that her assistant would let out a realistic cry, which she did.

‘ONE’ the audience echoed.

Sapphire paused to build up the tension, tested the whip a few times and then called out ‘TWO’, warning Arianna to brace herself. Another lash, another scream, louder than the first. Arianna was really laying it on. Writhing after each blow and then hanging from the cuffs as if she was faint from the pain.

‘THREE’ followed by a further lash and this time a blood curdling scream. ‘THREE’ the audience echoed, but Sapphire detected less enthusiasm this time. Did they believe she was really delivering such pain to her assistant? It seemed they did, because by the fifth lash some of the women were booing.

Then, as she was about to land the eighth blow, the whip was pulled from Sapphire’s grasp. She turned to find herself facing Mia.

‘I think she’s taken enough punishment, don’t you,’ she turned to the audience.

‘YES,’ they chorused.

‘Let’s see how you cope with the pain.’ And with that, before Sapphire could do anything to stop her, she had pulled off Sapphire’s jacket leaving her with only a flimsy burgundy bra to cover her assets.

She looked over her shoulder to find that Arianna had used the distraction to release herself from the cuffs and was now holding them open for Sapphire to put on. Just whose side was she on? Sapphire shook inwardly at what was going to happen. Mia did not know how to use this special whip and would just lash her victim causing genuine pain. Could she rely on Arianna to help her?

I screamed with each strike to make the audience think it was real as she got to 8 Mia showed up. And was going to use the whip on Sapphire. I quickly released myself and stepped between them. As I did I overrode the release mechanism. I then took the whip from Mia, she was right to punish me. You see it is my job to assist her and not steal the limelight from her like I did dancing around.

I take the handcuffs and fasten them on Mia's wrists behind her back. Lets have some fun with our audience volunteer as I give Sapphire back her jacket to put back on. And then put mine back on.

I smile at Sapphire, "Lets see if she can escape from these handcuffs like I did to prove they are not fake. If she does not Sapphire will do an illusion to her. Are you game Mia? How about you take my place on the post and see what fun it is to be a magicians assistant?

I wink at Sapphire?

Sapphire smiled at Arianna as thanks for her support and sighed inwardly that she would not be subjected to a whipping from Mia. Dressed once again in her jacket, she turned her attention to Mia, who was now firmly attached to the post in the centre of the stage. Too late to remove her jacket, but not too late to expose some bare flesh. Sapphire turned to the audience.

‘I don’t think that she’ll feel much through that leather will she? What do you say? Shall we expose some flesh?’

The audience roared its approval while Mia scowled over her shoulder as if to threaten each and every one of them with personal revenge. With their support, Sapphire reached round Mia’s ample waist and unfastened her trousers.

‘No,’ Mia whispered softly so only Sapphire could hear, ‘please, don’t humiliate me.’

But Sapphire didn’t care. With one swift tug, the trousers who down around her knees. As she stepped back she and the whole audience saw that Mia was naked under her trousers and was displaying two tight cheeks. Sapphire knew that this was bad. Soft flesh would absorb the blows. The tauter the flesh, the worse the pain. And Sapphire wasn’t going to miss the chance to inflict some pain on Mia while she had the chance.

‘ONE’ she cried and the first lash landed on Mia’s left cheek, but she made no sound.

‘ONE’ came the echo.

‘TWO’ cried Sapphire and the second lash landed on Mia’s right cheek, still no cry from the victim.

‘TWO’ came the echo again.

‘THREE’ This time the whip landed across both cheeks. From her vantage point slightly to the side, Sapphire saw a tear roll down Mia’s face. ‘Bitch,’ she mouthed at Sapphire, ‘you’ll pay.’ But Sapphire didn’t care. She just turned to the audience.

‘It’s looks as if I’m not making any impression. Maybe we need some stronger than me. Would anyone like to have a go? Perhaps my attractive assistant would like to pass among you and select some suitable volunteers, strong volunteers.’

As Arianna went about her business, and without warning, Sapphire landed another lash, this time with the point of the whip. Taken by surprise, Mia was not able to suppress a cry. Sapphire smiled with satisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom