Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magician's Assistant (Cougar Girl and Magiclover59)

I had managed to get dressed with a little trouble but at the same time She did enjoy the fact that for some reason Sapphire was really paying attention to her. She felt her eyes enjoying her body and enjoying her getting dressed.

Sapphire asked her if she had put on womens clothing before. She looked at Sapphire and smiled, I have never put on any clothing women wore till today. I did admire seeing what women wore and have to admit I did enjoy the clothing style trends even though I would not have put it on as a man. I did sometimes think it would be nice to wear all the sweet clothes women wear. But beyond that I was a normal man. I was happy with my life even though it was a hard life due to having to work so hard to take care of myself.

I am looking forward to being your lovely magicians assistant. I am actually excited about it. And deep down inside I did have a great time when you strapped me down to the table. Then turned on the saw. It was so stimulating and exciting.

So James hadn’t been a secret cross-dresser. Pity, Emily had enjoyed imaging how he might have looked with a tight pair of panties crushing his balls and a dress stretched across his hips and thighs. But at least this topic gave Emily the opening to ask the question she had been desperate to ask, but first there were some practicalities to sort out.

‘Let me help you out of this outfit,’ she said, passing behind Arianna and easing the tuxedo over her shoulders. She took care to avoid touching her skin. Was that because of how she would feel or how Arianna might react? Emily wasn’t sure. ‘Then we can find you something more comfortable to wear for sleeping. Some panties and a t-shirt would be best.’

She hung the jacket back on its hanger and came back to help with the zip.

‘And while we’re doing that, tell me something.’ This was it, the question she had been uneasy about asking. She could not imagine what it would be like to lose her breasts or suddenly find she no longer had a clitoris. These were part of her identity as a woman but Arianna had lost everything that had made her a man. How did this feel? ‘I’ve just watched your balls evaporate into thin air,’ she continued. ‘How does it feel to have lost your masculinity? What’s it like having nothing dangling between your legs any more?’

I am standing there and see Sapphire come over she and suggest she help me remove the outfit. I smile and then watch as she slowly removes the Jacket and then returns to unzip the outfit for me.

As she does she asks me a question, ‘How does it feel to have lost your masculinity? What’s it like having nothing dangling between your legs any more?’ I look at her as turn to her, "Well Sapphire I do have to admit it does feel strange but I have accepted it as this is going to be my life now. I also have always wanted to be a magicians assistant since I was able to see a magician perform at a local county fair. And now I am going to be able to live that dream. So I am so excited and so happy to be able to live that dream.

I turn to Sapphire and smile, I am so happy to be your magicians assistant that I am ready to explode with excitement. "I am ready to start learning my new life and am ready to be your magicians assistant. I cannot wait to learn more magic illusions."

Sapphire suggest that some panties and a t-shirt for sleeping. "I smile, Ok it has been a very exciting day."

Emily helped Arianna out of her costume, carefully to avoid any contact with her. She knew that any touch would set Arianna off again, and Emily was not ready to cope with that. Why did she say that? Did she mean that she would be ready at some time? No, she was straight as they came. No, she meant that that right at this moment she was not ready to resist. But why was that? If she was so straight, why did she need to be ready to resist? Shit, this girl was fucking her life already and she had only met her today. This was not what she expected, not at all.

So there was Arianna, in her pantyhose. Her breasts rising and falling with her breath. Emily ignored them, although for some reason they were always there, just on the edge of her vision, rising and falling in time with Arianna’s breathing, which seemed to be increasing. Now why would that be? She was not going to help her out of those pantyhose, no way, not now, not ever. It wasn’t nearly as tricky as getting into them.

Emily ignored the naked body beside her and rummaged in her drawer. She selected a magenta thong and a white and a t-shirt. She tossed them on the bed.

‘Get into those, Arianna, and then I’ll show you were you can sleep. You’ll need a good rest after what has happened to you today. Then, maybe tomorrow we can get you some clothes and I’ll start to show you some of the tricks and illusions you’ll be involved in.’

Sapphire helped me to remove the jacket and then unzipped the outfit once it was off she hung everything back up. She laid out a magenta thong and a white and a t-shirt. I walk over to the bed and slowly pull down the pantyhose till they are at my ankles. I bend at the waist as I slowly lower them leaving my sexy hips up in the air. I remove them from one foot and finally the other.

Once they are off I toss them on the bed and pick up the tong, I smile at it because I love the color of it. I bend at the waist and slowly put one foot in at a time and the slowly and seductively pull it up till it is well it needs to be. I pick up the t-shirt and turn around to face her. Well at least it left my wallet when the spell made everything else disappear. I look at my license and credit cards and smile, everything has my name on it. I can buy my own things tomorrow. Then I look at her with a strange look on my face. Is this part of the real magic you told me about.

I put on the t-shirt and pick up the pantyhose. "Do you want these put back where they were or not? I have to admit I did enjoy wearing them."

Emily watched Arianna remove her pantyhose and put on her thong. Was it just that she hadn’t yet got used to the idea of feminine modesty? Or was she still enjoying showing off her new body? Or was this going to be a permanent feature of her personality? Or was she just making a play for Emily?

Emily had no idea. But some thoughts were beginning to form in her mind about how she might use this in her act. Useful thoughts, because they pushed other thoughts out of her mind, for the moment.

‘I’ve got an idea,’ she told Arianna as she pulled the thong tight into her crotch. ‘Instead of you just standing to the side while I perform, maybe I could make use of your flirtatious side by incorporating it into the act. Perhaps you could come on half dressed and have to be sent off to put more clothes on. Or you could come on dressing yourself.’

Arianna turned to face her, her breasts swinging. Emily forced her gaze to stay on Arianna’s face, but her nipples were still there, just visible, tantalising and teasing as they moved to the rhythm of Arianna’s breathing. She carried on as more ideas toppled into her mind.

‘And you could start becoming flirtatious with someone in the audience and I might have to tie you up or handcuff you so that you could go after them. If you like,’ she continued, ‘I could teach you how to release yourself so that you could try to get at them whenever I wasn’t looking.’

Finally, at last, Arianna pulled the t-shirt over her head, covering her breasts. But their image was still there, burnt onto Emily’s retina and her nipples pressed against the fabric as trying to get Emily’s attention.

Oh fuck. What was going on here? Was this all in Emily’s mind or was there some chemistry at work? Then she suddenly realised what was going on. This wasn’t about Arianna at all, it was about Emily. She’d not had a fuck for five weeks now and she’s not had a decent one for a couple of months. That was it. She was frustrated. What she needed was a man, and the sooner the better, to get these thoughts out of her head. But who could she invite over at short notice? Mike was out of town. Wayne, well he wouldn’t be able to get away from his wife; she had been so clingy since she got suspicious. Luke, now, yes, he’d be perfect. Nicely hung, muscular, just what the doctor ordered. She’d get Arianna safely to bed and text him to come over.

‘Arianna,’ she said, taking her arm. ‘Let me show you to your room and get you settled in. I’m expecting a visitor later, so I need to get ready. I’m sure you must be tired after all that has happened to you today.’

Firmly she led Arianna towards the spare room. She could give her a sleeping tablet too, just to make sure she and Luke weren’t disturbed. That was the last thing she wanted.

I look at Sapphire once I finish she says she has an idea, ‘And you could start becoming flirtatious with someone in the audience and I might have to tie you up or handcuff you so that you could go after them. If you like,’ she continued, ‘I could teach you how to release yourself so that you could try to get at them whenever I wasn't looking.’

I smile perhaps once I get my clothes and outfits. You could be on stage and starting your act with some flight of hand. I come running up from back stage carrying my outfit and other things. You make a comment like late again I see and not even dressed properly.

I say ggot held up do to my bus running late and reach you the next illusion. Perhaps pulling silk scarves out of you top hat. As you continue to get ready you are doing the illusion and run out of scarves. But pull out my pantyhose.

I smile as they turn up. During this time I have removed my street clothes and take them and put on. I then take the top hat and give you the next illusion. As you continue I put on my outfit and don't want to bother you. I got to the audience and sit down with her. I ask her to zip me up and then put on my jacket and shoes.

I sit there watching the show you look for me and I am there with the audience watching the show. You make me disappear from there in smoke and I reappear onstage next to you in another cloud of smoke. I take the illusion you was doing and give you something else that has some rope. You smile and tie my hand behind my back. Say that will help keep you out of trouble. I sneak off stage again and you then bring me back the same way again. While sitting with a couple of girls I slip the ropes and then enjoy the show some more.

You then try handcuffs but I slip off again and remove them. Once off I put them on a girl in the audience and you make me come back in smoke again. The poor red faced girl comes on stage to get the cuffs removed and you ask her to help you do an illusion to me. To let her get even for the joke I played on her, perhaps help you saw me in half.

After I tell her this she says, ‘Arianna,’ she said, taking her arm. ‘Let me show you to your room and get you settled in. I’m expecting a visitor later, so I need to get ready. I’m sure you must be tired after all that has happened to you today.’

I do feel a little tired and wore out. might be nice to rest some. Then when I we get up, we can go shopping and get me some real nice clothes and magic outfits too. Once we get to the room I take a potty stop and then return and drink some water that she put a sedative in to make me sleep. I turn the covers down as she leaves. Have a good time later Sapphire as I smile. I hear her lock the door from the outside. I go to the window and look out before I close the blind. It is at least 25 feet to the ground and the windows have bars over them to stop me from leaving.

I stretch and yawn, oh well time for bed as I close the window blinds. I go over and curl up under the bed covers and soon fall asleep. I dream about what fun tomorrow will bring.

As soon as she heard the bell, Emily rushed to the door, flung it open and jumped on Luke, straddling his hips with her thighs and his neck with her arms, and planting a lingering kiss on her lips.

‘Hey, babe,’ he purred, ‘you need it bad.’

‘I sure do,’ she confirmed. ‘Let cut the preliminaries and get down to it.’

As they headed to her bedroom, Luke heard the soft breathing coming from the spare room. He put his head round the door.

‘Who’s that,’ he asked.

‘Just a friend,’ Emily explained, ‘she sleeping over tonight.’

‘I hope she won’t want to join in,’ Luke grumbled. ‘I’m not into threesomes and she’ll put me off my stride.’

‘Don’t worry, lover,’ Emily reassured him. ‘She’s not interested in men. In fact, I’ve been fighting her off since she arrived.’

Luke grinned.

‘Ah, so that’s it, babe. She’s got you hot and bothered but nothing will get the button like a good life cock. Is that it?’

Emily’s answer was to drag him to her bedroom and climb onto the bed.

‘Let’s fuck,’ she said.

He did. Soon he was pounding away, setting the bed springs into a rhythmic squeaking. After what seemed a long time and was actually longer, he collapsed and rolled off Emily onto his back and began snoring loudly.

Emily took advantage of the rest to find some cream to soothe her lips, ready for his second assault. When that was over, she was the one who fell asleep.

She woke to find Luke stroking her thigh and kissing her breasts. She moaned softly and tried to put her arms round his neck, but they wouldn’t move. She forced her bleary eyes open and saw her wrists handcuffed to the bed. She could escape, provided she had the keys, but they were nowhere to be seen.

‘Let me out of these, you bastard,’ she cursed him.

But he just grinned.

‘Don’t worry,’ he laughed, ‘your little friend will let you out when she wakes up.’

And with that he was gone.

Emily cursed and struggled, but to no avail. She called to Arianna, but she did not hear, thanks to the sleeping table Emily had given her. She cured her luck and the fate that awaited her when Arianna found her tomorrow morning.

I had always been an early riser and woke up with the sun barely up. I went and took a shower and then finish with getting ready by drying my hair and looked in a closet in the room. the only thing there was a soft silk robe the was cloud blue and fell about 6 inches below my hips.

I tried the door and it was unlocked I go over to Sapphire's room and listen. It was quite in there. I open the door and peek in. I see Sapphire is handcuffed to the headboard of the bed and I smile about it. I go ahead and walk inside since she is alone and go to the bed. I sit down beside her and then give her a sweet tender kiss in the lips.

As I do she wakes up and smiles at me, I see someone had a good time last night. And they played a good joke on you too. I could have a good time now but I am not the kind of girl to do that to someone unless I am asked to do it or I am allowed to do it. So where is the key to the handcuffs Sapphire?

So do you want loose from this Sapphire?, as I give her another kiss. Or do you perferr to have some more fun? As I untie my robe and open it to reveal my beauty to her and smile.

Emily had been afraid of how Arianna would react when she found her employer at her mercy. She was supposed to be the assistant, the one to do as she was told, but right from the start she had used her new sensuality. Would she take advantage of Emily, finding at her mercy? Would she realise that Emily was finding it difficult to come to terms with being seduced by her this creation? Would she take advantage of this situation to extract all sorts of promises about her future role in their relationship?

Or were these all be needless fears? Perhaps Arianna would understand the role she had to play and accept it willingly. After all, she had been the one who had brought up the subject of being an assistant? Maybe she was just unsure of her feelings in her new body and still learning how to act as a woman. Maybe her behaviour was just exploring her new persona, trying it out with someone she felt safe around. The only person who knew the transformation she had undergone.

Instead of acting, she left Emily confused by leaving the choice to her? Did she want Emily to make the choice or was she just teasing her, testing how Emily felt about her? One thing was for sure. This was no simple offer – she had kissed her and was now flaunting her body at her again.

One thing Emily knew for certain. She had to get the upper hand with this girl, right from the start.

‘Yes,’ she informed Arianna in as matter-of-fact tone as she could manage, ‘Luke and I had a good time last night. And as you can see, he has a sense of humour. Now the keys are over there. Bring them here and release me right away.’

And, Emily thought, as soon as I am free, I need to teach my new assistance a lesson on obedience and authority.

I smile as she tells me where the key is and I give her a kiss. I go get it and sit down beside you on the bed again. I then smile, I must admit your friend does have a odd sense of humor. I would never let you like this.

I give you another kiss and then lean across your body and let my bare body touch yours. I unlock you left hand and then unlock your right hand. I kiss your cheek, I bet that feels a lot better Sapphire.

I then go to the night stand as I retie my robe back. I sit down and smile as I lay the key down. I am looking forward to having some fun. I must say I look forward to getting some clothes of my own and then starting to learn some magic. I watch as you get up and smile.

Emily couldn’t work out what was happening. Alenna had released her as commanded but managed to rub her body over hers as she did so. Now she was wrapped modestly in a robe, while Emily lay there naked, her hair matted to her head from her exertions of the night before and Luke’s sperm encrusted on her thighs. Somehow, once again, Alenna had turned the tables on her. Emily was the one naked and on parade for Alenna’s benefit.

First things first. Emily needed to freshen herself. She headed to the shower, with Alenna following like a pet dog. She watched as Emily scrubbed herself clean and wrapped herself in a large towel. Being the object of attention was unaccountably making Emily angry. She fought to compose herself, remembering her promise that she would teach this girl a lesson as soon as she was free.

But it was difficult to dominate her assistant when both of them were barely clothed. That was easily remembered. Emily threw her towel aside and grabbed the first clothes that came to hand. Black lace bra and thong, white blouse and leggings.

As soon as she was dressed, she spun round slapping Alenna across her face and sending her spinning onto the bed. Before she could react, Emily was on top of her.

‘Listen to me, you little bitch. I don’t know what your fucking game is, but it had better stop. Just remember that I changed you into what you are and it will only take a few words to change you back again.’

She was gasping for breath as she spoke. Eager to get her message across, although not entirely sure what that message was. Whatever it was, she was sure her words had not been strong enough to convey her feelings, so she pushed up Alenna’s robe and delivered a smart smack across her ass. Swept away by her feelings, Emily delivered blow after blow, fighting for breath, watching the flesh of Alenna’s ass bounce and redden, relishing the power.

Eventually, her arms were too exhausted to continue and she sat back, releasing Alenna, waiting to see her reaction.

After Sapphire is released she comes back out and begins to slap my face and spank me. I just let her go. After she finishes I look at her with tears in my eyes. I am sorry if I offended you Mistress Sapphire and will not do it again. I am not playing a game with you Sapphire.

All I want to do is please you and be the best magicians assistant that you have ever had. I continue to lay there and to wait. I do so much look forward to being your magicians assistant and that is all I want to do.

I am a lucky girl to have a great magician like you to allow me the privilege of being her magicians assistant. And I am only trying to please you. I just want to perform with you and show you I am the special magicians assistant you need for you show.

I am at your will, do an illusion to me so I can show you how much I am willing to be your magicians assistant. I would wear the outfit I was wearing last night and walk beside you down a crowded street to prove my desire to you.

I would get into any illusion you chose now and let you do it to me. You can tie me up with no clothes on or anything else you wish. I remove the robe and place it on the bed. I slide from the bed and kneel at your feet. I ask you to let me be your magicians assistant Mistress. I am here for your bidding.

What was happening to Emily? She was a heterosexual girl, always had been. She needed a man to control her, master her. She craved a cock to ride her to ecstasy, like Luke had the night before. But every time this girl approached her, she awaked feelings that Emily had never experienced, had never wished to know about.

And what was this sudden burst of violence about? Was it her way of punishing Arianna for making up to her as she was? Or were these feelings that she had now aroused in Emily? Feelings that she had not been able to control. Or was it that Emily had sensed a need in Arianna, a desire to be punished, hurt, dominated?

Emily just didn’t know. All she knew was that having beaten this girl, she was no kneeling at her feet begging her to be her assistant. One thing Emily knew instinctively was how to incorporate this flirtatiousness into her act.

‘OK,’ she told Arianna, ‘stand up and let’s see how we can develop our relationship into an act.’

She went over to her cupboard and prepared herself.

‘Imagine you come on all flirtatious and I tell the audience that I had better search you just to show that you’re now concealing anything in your skimpy costume. I know you’re not wearing one at the moment, but let’s pretend you are. I walk around you and search you.’

As she spoke, Emily became Sapphire and skilfully let her hands float around Arianna’s body, using it as an excuse to explore, behind her ears, around her breasts, between her thighs. And all the time, Sapphire produced the things she had palmed. A coin from behind an ear, streamers from under her breasts, and a large punch of flowers sprang from her crotch. Finally, she stepped back.

‘So, Arianna, how does that feel as an opening for the act, introducing you to the audience? We’ll have to work on your reactions for the audience. Probably wide-eyed innocence would be best, pretending that you had no idea those things were concealed there. Maybe checking inside your bra to see if there are any streamers left, or fingering your crotch to work out where the flowers came from. What do you think?’

I watch as Sapphire does the coin magic, when she pulls the streamers from below my breasts I look at her puzzled look in my eyes. I feel the area under my breasts. I start to say something when she takes it to another level and pulls some roses from the crotch area.

I am dumb founded and shocked. I look a her and stutter, as I try to speak. Hhhhhhhhhow did you do that with the streamers and flowers? That is amazing. I know she would never tell me how she did it but I was so amazed by it.

After I get my composure back, she tells me about the plan of doing illusions like these in the show and wanted me to be surprised and sell it to the audience. That will be no o\problem since she was totally amazed. I look at her and smile, I like that, And I have to admit it to you now I was totally amazed by what you did.

Emily couldn’t disguise how impressed she was by Arianna’s reactions.

‘That was good, really promising,’ she told her. ‘But we mustn’t forget that it all came as a genuine surprise for you. You’ll need to produce the same sort of reaction night after night and make is sound as real and spontaneous as the first time. If you can’t manage that, you can always use mock surprise, which will introduce some humour into the proceedings when the audience see your reactions.’

Emily’s head was spinning with ideas.

‘But if you can pull it off, if you’re a good enough actress, I could plant you in the audience. Make it look like I am asking for a volunteer and then start doing things to you. The audience wouldn’t know until the end of the act that you’d been part of it all along.’

It was, though, far too easy to become carried away with a successful first rehearsal. There was still a lot for Arianna to learn before she could appear before an audience and standing around naked wasn’t going to help. The sooner she had some costumes to wear the better. That would certainly remove one distraction for Emily.

‘Arianna,’ she told her, ‘find some clothes to wear so that we can go out and get you some costumes.’

With Arianna dressed with relative modesty, Emily led the way to the theatrical costume shop that she always used.

‘Now,’ she said to Arianna, ‘take a look around and decide what sort of costume you’d be most comfortable in. Try some on. Martha here,’ she waved at the owner, ‘will help you select things that are suitable and let you try them on.’

It would be interesting to see what Arianna chose for herself. That might help pin down the persona that she would portray as part of Sapphire’s act.

I look at Sapphire and smile, I will make you proud to have me as your magicians assistant. I am sure I can pull of the acting needed to be a real part of your illusions. I am so happy to get the chance to be your magicians assistant and look forward to helping you with all your illusions.

Sapphire suggests I put some clothing on and we go shopping. I pick up the pantyhose I was wearing last night and put them on. Once they are on I happen to see a sports bra laying on the dresser. Knowing Sapphires bras are a little small for me I decide to put it on for now. It is white. I then go over and look at some outfits and decide to wear a peach silk feel blouse and a black leather skirt. I then put on the black pumps from the previous night.

We go to a shop and along the drive I am thinking about some ideas that may be nice. We arrive and go in. I begin looking around. I get some undergarments and hosiery in various colors. I then go look at the dresses and pick out 16 that I tried them on and decide. I get some that are informal and casual an also get some cocktail dress. I like them I walk out wearing a sweet powder blue dress and look for some other items.

I get several skirt, vest, slacks, with a matching blazer that I like. Then I go look at the makeup. A girl there helps me with how to put on and then I place those items on the counter. I then go to look at the magicians assistant style costumes. I pick 10 outfits and go try them on. I then smile.

I come out wearing a powder blue style tux with a top hat. And matching heels dyed to match the outfit. I walk out and slowly walk in a small circle wearing it. I wink at Sapphire to gauge her reaction. Any suggestions that you may like to have me wear sapphire.

Fuck

Arianna had chosen an outfit in Emily’s favourite colour. The one that suited her best. The one that made her feel sexiest. Just knowing that she was wearing a powder blue next to her skin, even when it was concealed from view, made her exude sensuality.

Fuck

She had teased her for half the morning trying on different outfits in all sorts of styles and colours, only to disappear with the shop owner and reappear in the outfit that was designed to have the maximum surprise impact on Emily. It was as if she knew that this was the colour she would pick all along.

Fuck

And now she was tormenting her by showing herself off, just out of reach. It was as if she knew that it would have the impact it was. And there she was, just over an arm’s length away, spinning like a doll.

Fuck

Emily’s reaction must be obvious to everyone in the shop. She dared not speak for fear of showing her feelings. She dared not open her mouth for fear of showing how breathless she was just looking at Arianna dressed like that. Her tits weren’t large, but it must be obvious across the shop that they were heaving. The flush on her face must be glowing like the shop’s lights.

Fuck

That was what she wanted to do to Arianna. Just take her. Right now, right there, in front of everyone, strip off that outfit, and attack her breasts, eat out her cunt. Slap her about, like she had before. Rougher maybe. Get a huge dildo and give a good hard fucking, like Luke had given her the night before. Up her cunt, up her ass, down her throat.

Fuck

That was what she wanted Arianna to do to her. Just take her. Right here, right now, in front of the whole store. Any way she wanted. As gently as she liked, although Emily wasn’t sure how long she would be able to endure that. As rough as she liked, which was more to Emily’s taste.

Fuck

Emily just didn’t know what to do. She had no idea how to respond.

Fuck

Please let Arianna do something, something other than just tease her like this.

Fuck

That was the only word that Emily could think of.

Fuck

That was the only thought in Emily’s mind.

Fuck, please, fuck

I look at Sapphire's eyes and smile, I can tell I have hit a perfect idea with this one and can tell she is excited about it. I look at the girl and smile, I will take all that is on the counter plus this on. I go back to the dressing room and come back out wearing the black leather skirt with a powder blue halter top. It is snug at the waist and just right to show off my best features.

I also get a few other outfits extra and some sweet things too. I also get some special outfits for Sapphire, I owe her a lot and wanted to give her something special to show my appreciation and to thank her for letting me be her magicians assistant. I put the things for her with my stuff so it will be a surprise for her when we get home.

I look a t Sapphire and smile, looks like I see all I can think of perhaps you have something special you would like me to get also. I look in a mirror on the counter the ear rings and necklace have been rang up. I put them on add the look at the way they shine in the light. Once everything is rang up I pay for it and thank the girls for their help.

To Emily’s surprise, Arianna did not continue her tantalising display. Instead she spun on her heels and went off to change, leaving Emily in a state of bewilderment and confusion. This girl seemed able to read her mind. Not in the way that Emily did in her act as Sapphire, tricking the audience into believing that she had read what was in their minds. No, she seemed to know how Emily was feeling and able to judge her behaviour for maximum effect, like she was playing a fish on a line.

But as confused as Emily was, she also felt relief. Arianna had backed off, saving Emily from a hugely embarrassing sexual encounter on the floor of the store, with cameras recording every second. She was sure that everyone’s eyes were on her, watching her reaction, knowing how intimate it must have been, hoping to see some outward display. No, Emily had no doubt, she had been saved.

But, of course, she should have realised that that was not the end. Arianna wasn’t the sort of girl who would save Emily from some embarrassment, however public and however acute. If she had withdrawn, it was only part of a long term strategy to ensnare her. And as soon as she emerged, Emily realised her mistake. For there was Arianna in a leather micro skirt and powder blue top. Less obvious that before, but just as tantalising, just as desirable. With a flash Emily realised that she was Arianna’s prey. And in a second flash she realised that she would have to take steps to protect herself. If she didn’t act immediately, she would be lost. She would be the one who became the assistant, the slave to Arianna. But she must not let Arianna suspect. This was going to be a contest between the two of them for supremacy. On the way back, she let her hand drift up Arianna’s thigh as she complimented her on her choice of outfits.

‘You have a good eye, Arianna. Those costumes all suit you well and will look good on stage. You have superb colour sense. Especially that delicate blue, which matches your complexion perfectly.’

I look at here and smile, Thank you Sapphire I like it too. Perhaps there is something you would like to see me get for the show too. After all I am new at this stuff as you know. I bet there is something I have not thought of or there is something you may think would work with the act real good too.

I look at some things on a shelf, they are so pretty but I am not sure that I need them. It is just somethings that are more for looks than for practical stuff. Then I spot some tiaras and smile, I select 3 and have them rang up too.

I look around as the girl is putting everything neatly in some bags. I smile it seems like it takes forever but it is for the good to prevent wrinkles. I am just excited to have something nice that I picked out myself. I was so happy to have my own things.

Emily watched Arianna fuss around over some more purchases, relieved to be free of her attention. The alluring blue top was still there, though, tantalisingly present in her vision, try as she might to avoid it. But at least Arianna was not flaunting herself at Emily. Unless of course this was all part of a ploy – appearing not to do so while hovering around always close at hand.

Doing the best she could to shut out the unsettling effect that Arianna’s presence was having on her, Emily worked hard on her plans for exerting control in their relationship. She had ideas, but was unsure of how far she could go. Arianna’s reactions were always so unpredictable, which in turn meant that Emily found it difficult to know what her response would be.

And knowing the strength of Emily’s feelings and her doubts about her ability to control them made Emily concerned at the risk that she might go too far. How much could she risk actually harming Arianna? It would be no use damaging her to the point where she could not work as her assistant. But she had to do something, of that she was sure, because if she didn’t, she was sure that Arianna would be the one who took control. And if that were to happen, Emily was sure that she would be as much at risk as Arianna was from her.

Slowly her mind settled on a plan. A plan that she would put into operation as soon as she got home.

I paid for everything and smiled as I turned to Sapphire. I also loved the suggestions you made too. They will be so much fun and I look forward to being your magicians assistant. I gather the bags up and smile, So I am ready when you are as I position the bags comfortably in my hands and on my arms.

I look at the girls in the store, thank you so much ladies for your help and I loved getting to meet all of you. Well I guess you have something in mind for me Sapphire as I wink and curtsy.

Despite her best efforts, Emily could not take her mind off the sight of Arianna in her powder blue outfit. That outfit might be safely packed away but it was burnt onto Emily’s mind and the top that Arianna was wearing was a constant reminder. Emily was desperate to get her own feelings under control and to ensure that Arianna had no chance to get the upper hand.

Once home, Emily immediately set about putting her plan into action.

‘Arianna,’ she announced almost before she had deposited the parcels containing her purchases, ‘you want to learn the skills to be my assistant. Well, one of those skills is hypnotism. Usually I use a volunteer from the audience, but I can use you as well, assuming of course that you are susceptible. Not everyone is and you mustn’t be disappointed if this doesn’t work. Let’s make a start by getting you comfortable.’

She led Arianna to a comfortable chair and settled her down, legs together, hands folded on her lap.

‘Now,’ she told her, ‘breath slowly. Take deep breaths and hold them before releasing them slowly.’

Emily gave Arianna plenty of time for the relaxation to take effect. Then she began speaking softly to her.

‘Listen to my voice, Arianna, and do everything I say. You will be safe. I will not allow any harm to come to you. Just relax, let your body go limp. I am going to count down from 5 and when I come to 1 your body will be completely relaxed and you will be in a deep trance.’

Slowly Emily counted down like a metronome until she came to number one.

‘You are in a trance now, Arianna, and you will do everything I say. I want you to remove your top. Take off your blue top and place it in a drawer.’

Arianna made even the act of removing her top a sensual experience, arousing Emily almost beyond endurance was she slowly revealed her body. But eventually the top was removed and safely concealed from sight. Emily felt calmer now, safer that the top was no longer tormenting her.

‘Now,’ she commanded, ‘return to your seat and listen to my next instructions.’

With Arianna settled, she continued.

‘You will not wear the top you have taken off without my permission. Nor will you wear the blue outfit that you purchased without my permission. When you wake you will remember what you have to do, but you will not remember why.’

Emily could relax now, confident that she would not be exposed to the unexpected appearance of Arianna is such an arousing colour. She stood looking at Arianna, still troubled by her feelings. Perhaps she needed to test those feelings, to see how deep they really were.

She approached Arianna and spoke again.

‘In a little while I am going to bring you out of your trance and when I do you will not remember what is about to happen.’

Sapphire drove home and we come into the house I sit the bags inside the door as she asks me to join her for an idea she is working on. She suggests we try some hypnosis and see how I respond to it. She has me sit in a chair and relax.

She slowly starts and I feel myself drifting away and then loose all sense of where I am. I am at peace and it is so relaxing. I don't feel anything and I am unable to respond. It is just peaceful and sincere.

In a period of time I am am slowly brought out of it and for some reason I feel I need to change my blouse to a different one. I got to my bags and pull out a peach silk halter top like it and put it on. I put the blue one in the bag and then return and sit down.

I look at her an smile so how was it did I pass the test of hypnosis. I feel like I was asleep for 12 hours and am so refreshed.

Back
Top Bottom