Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magician's Assistant (Cougar Girl and Magiclover59)

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
Emily threw her iPad aside with a groan. More theatrical agents reporting their failure to find her an assistant for her act. She could manage on her own, she had no choice, but an assistant would add an additional dimension and dynamic. She was so desperate that she had even toyed with the idea of a male assistant, but had given up on the idea. She had been right to think that it would be a novelty, but it would be a novelty because there weren’t any guys out there who wanted to be assistant to a female magician. There were plenty of females around with the experience, but none of them wanted to play second fiddle to another woman. Being a scantily clad and glamorous helpmate for a male magician and earning all the admiring looks and attention was one thing, but competing with an attractive magician was not so appealing. In fact it was so unappealing that no one even wanted to discuss the possibility.

If only finding an assistant were as easy as finding someone to do the repairs around her house. A quick search on the web and some phone calls to friends had led her to contact James who said he was busy but would be able to fit in the most urgent of the outstanding jobs before winter arrived in earnest. Provided – there was always a catch – that she could be at home to let him in and show him what she wanted doing. Or, as Emily translated, to be at his beck and call, as an unpaid gofer and coffee maker.

The sound of her door bell announced his arrival. She scrambled off the sofa and went to let him in, wondering what sort of guy she would be spending the rest of the day with.

I ring the door bell and after a few minutes I see the door open and am surprised to see a very pretty lady standing there. Most of the ladies that called him was older and did not look as pretty as she did. He also notice that the outfit was very sweet indeed. I am glad I went ahead and pushed her to the top of my list.

Hello I am James, you called me about coming by to fix some things you needed taken care of. I can do all types of work from minor to medium with no problem.

I needed you here to show me what you needed done and it also makes me feel better to have the home owner here if I need to find something like the breaker box or the water main for example. It can make things so much easier when the homeowner is around. And I do have to admit it makes it nice to have someone to talk to as well.

I look around, it is a very large and well built Victorian style home. James was amazed by old houses. Especially the ones with all the original wood work. I see a stairway from the door. Is that a hand carved wood banister? The old craftsmen had a lot of talent. It is amazing how good they could be with only hand tools.

So what can I help you with today, as I smile?

Emily threw open the door, automatically applying her stage smile, which quickly changed to a genuine one as she saw the young man standing before her. Tall and slim, he moved gracefully into her hallway as she stood aside.

‘Hi,’ she greeted him. ‘I’m so glad you’ve been able to come over. Let me show you around.’

So she led him around her home, pointing out the things that needed doing, emphasising the things that were worrying her most. The leaking radiator, a light switch that gave off sparks when she touched it, the kitchen door that was sagging on it broken hinge, the backdoor lock that needed replacing.

And as they moved around, Emily watched James, saw his slender hips, his perfect deportment, his lithe and fluid movement, his confidence at tackling the various jobs she pointed out. And she noticed something else. She noticed that James was noticing her, discreetly without being obvious. And after a while, if she was not mistaking, he began to flirt, subtly and occasionally.

With her tour finished, she promised to make him a coffee whenever he needed one and settled down on her sofa while he got to work.

And as she sat and as he worked, a thought began to form in Emily’s mind. A thought so terrible that it made her afraid. But despite her trembling, the thought took hold. Yes, that was the answer to her problem. By the time James had finished his tasks, she had made up her mind. She would do it.

He had finish the list of items she had told him she needed done. She had made some coffee and he helped himself as he left the kitchen. He came back to the living room and as he came through the door she was sitting on the sofa her back to the door and her legs laid out along the sofa.

He could not help but stand there and take in her beauty. She was so sweet and so pretty he could not help but enjoy admiring her. He then came on into the the room and smiled. I got the list of items finished and wanted to see if you needed more done.

Also I noticed all the wood work on the banister and the trim are hand carved too. I think based on the workmanship it was done between 1880 and 1900. Which if it was cleaned up and redone would add a lot of value to the house as well.

He noticed she was looking at a book with magic illusions in it. So did you enjoy magic or just curious. I find magic to be quite interesting and always wanted to learn it. But never had the time to learn it. Seemed like there was always something else more important to do.

Mind if I ask what you do for a living?:)

Emily hadn’t noticed James come into the room. She quickly shut her book and tucked it under a cushion. Flustered, she tried to change the conversation.

‘Hi, James, finished already? That was quick.’

But she quickly realised that she was being too obvious, by making a mystery out of what she did.

‘Since you ask, James, I am a magician. I was just reading up on some new tricks I’m thinking off trying. I need to understand them before I can practice and it takes a lot of practice to make them look like magic.’

Still conscious of how suspicious she had looked, she stumbled on.

‘We’re a secretive lot, us magicians. We don’t let anyone know how we do our tricks, so that it doesn’t spoil the illusion, the magic. That’s why,’ she patted the cushion, ‘you mustn’t see my book.’

She smiled sweetly at him and stretched out her legs. As an experienced magician, she knew a lot about distracting attention.

I smile and walk over to the cushion and sit down. I did finish the list you gave me and was wanting to check about it to see if you wanted anything else done. I think to myself, I hope she has more for me to do, I love working for her and find her to be not only pretty and smart. But I like her company too. I have to admit I do find her legs to be quite sweet and sexy. I smile at her and wink I have no need to steal anybodies secrets. And I have to admit too, you are the first female magician I ever met. And I was actually looking at you and not the book anyway.

I think to myself, I also find the idea of being a magicians assistant for her would be quite interesting as well. But that will not happen since all the magicians assistant he had ever scene was a female. And he did not fit the bill as anyone could see.

I bet your magicians assistant loves working for you a lot. I bet she cannot wait to be on stage with you. I always thought the magicians assistants were so lucky to work in magic and to have the illusions done to them. One of my favorite illusions is the train shaped box that magicians use to saw their magicians assistant in half in.

I notice sitting in a corner a large wicked looking crosscut saw I can see it is very sharp. I smile. With a saw like that one I could cut up a lot of firewood real fast. It is one off the best ones I ever saw.

I set the coffee cup down, and I start to massage her legs. I can feel the tenseness in them. I slide your shoes off and continue to massage your feet. I wink at her, have to take the tension out of my own legs sometimes.

James’s sudden advance took her by surprise. He had got through a long list of jobs in double quick time, which was good. And he helped himself to coffee, which she had told him to do. Now he had settled down beside with being invited, which was rather more forward than Emily was used to. But that was just the sort of guy he was, friendly. That was just his natural way of reacting to clients. And no doubt it explained all those good reports she had read on his website and heard from her friends. He was good at his job and good to be around.

He was even able to engage her in conversation about her work, her main interest in life. He had discovered it so quickly and easily, and then centred the conversation around it, like it was a shared interest. She knew the technique. She seen guys use it on her and she used it in her act when she needed to establish a rapport with a “volunteer” from the audience. It was almost like he was hinting that he would like to be her assistant. But there was no way that would work. The dynamics of a female magician with a male assistant just couldn’t work. She toyed with that idea, thought it through, and then abandoned it.

Before she realised what was happening, his topic of conversation had changed to her body and he was massaging her legs. He’d noted the tension. Tension that she hadn’t been aware of until he mentioned it, but he was right. her legs had been tense. Now why was that? And why was she letting him get so friendly, so intimate? This massage was very good. Maybe this was what one of her friends meant when she told her that James was good with his hands. He was very good with his hands. They were firm, sure, confident, controlled, and they were working up her legs.

How much further did he plan to take this? How much further was Emily prepared to let this go? Right at this moment, she didn’t know herself. She was going to leave herself in his hands, just for the moment, no more. Just long enough to see his next move.

I finish the massage and then smile, bet you feel better and hope you enjoyed it. Now is there more you want done for you. I do love this old house. Old houses have a very unique character and are so sweet and quaint.

I noticed that some of the windows are sticking and can get them unstuck along with anything else you need done. And it is a pleasure to meet such a pretty magician as you are. Very much better than seeing an old man doing the illusions.

James’s sudden business like attitude took Emily as much by surprise as his flirting and his massage had. Was this part of his technique, to switch between contact and distance, flirting and business, feigning interest in what interested her, before changing topic to one that allowed him to touch her, tease and withdraw, leaving her to wonder whether he would advance again and if he did, what form it would take? She was wise to these tricks; she had used them herself with varying degrees of success, so forewarned was forearmed. But still she felt cheated of not knowing what his next step might have been.

This time she did not leave him to work alone. Instead she followed him to see how he worked. Perhaps that was what he wanted. He was obviously at ease with the old house, he seemed almost to be one with the wood as his hands caressed the smooth worn surfaces and eased the creaking joints and hinges, freeing them and gradually restoring them to life. Those same hands that had worked on her legs not long before; and she could still feel their benefit. Where else, she wondered, might he use those hands and fingers.

‘You are obviously busy with your customers,’ she remarked casually, ‘I’m not working much at the moment. I need an assistant, but they’re hard to find for a female magician. They all want to work with men, so that everyone looks at them. They don’t want competition from an attractive female.’

She smoothed her clothes as she spoke. He had called her attractive, hadn’t he. Or had she imagined that? She rambled on.

‘I don’t just do illusions,’ she explained as he worked. ‘That’s what makes me different. I can also do real magic, things that you can’t explain. Not tricks out of a book or that some clever craftsman is able to manufacture. And that makes it difficult to find the right assistant. I need someone I can trust completely.’

I go over and start working on a window and I am pleased she has chosen to come with me. After a few minutes I and done and turn around she is telling me about how she does real magic and not just illusions and it sounds real interesting.

I look at her surprised as she tells me she has trouble getting a magicians assistant due to the girl not not wanting to work for a pretty female magician. And how she needs someone she can trust completely.

I look at her, shame I am not a woman. Because I would give you my complete trust and would be so happy to be your magicians assistant. I love the idea of real magic and not just illusions. And I would never betray your secrets.

She comments about how busy I must be with my customers, I smile at her to be honest work is real slow and working for you is the first I have had for several weeks. With the problems going with money and the people not having much they are either fixing it themselves or letting it go till it has to be done. So I am very happy to be here working right now.

Emily was touched by James’s response and his evident sincerity. For a moment she was almost tempted to suggest that he consider becoming her assistant, especially as work was scarce. But even imagining him dressed in tails and a dazzling white shirt and tie, she just couldn’t see the dynamic working. It was all down to public perception. They saw magicians as male with glamorous female assistants. They had learnt to accept female magicians, but not male assistants, and that was just the way it was.

‘I’m sorry, James,’ she told him, ‘having you as an assistant just won’t work. Believe me, I’ve thought about working with a man, even done some market research, but the results were negative. I have to find a woman. I don’t suppose you happen to have a sister by any chance, do you? One who is as good looking as you.’

Well there was no harm asking.

You see when I was 7 and in school my parents died due to a gas leak leveling the house when it exploded. I was an only child and their families refused to keep me. I became a ward of the state and was bounced from foster home to foster home. One family I stayed with the man was a master carpenter and taught me to do home repairs. They had to let me go due to their health.

I was in my last home and when I turned 18 they threw me out on the street with just the clothes on my back. And kept everything else I had. I turned to my carpentry skills to help support myself and to get what tools I needed. I eventually got the truck you see outside and more tools to work with. I have no sister or any other family. I have been able to live in the truck and have to say I am happy, but I do miss having someone to talk with.

I have no one to miss me and no one in my life that would care if I was to pack up and go down the road.

And if there was anyway to become your magicians assistant I would jump at the chance to do it.

Was there any way that James could become Emily’s assistant?

Like all magicians, Emily was interested in the techniques of her craft, the mysteries as her fellow performers like to call them. And to further her skills, she had researched in the library of the Magic Circle. On one visit, as she tried to replace a book on the shelf, she found another book pushed behind. It was covered in dust and had obviously been lost or forgotten, because one glance at the cover was enough to tell her that it shouldn’t be on the open shelves. It was an old leather bound book that should have been in the Circle’s prized collection that was kept in an air conditioned room under lock and key.

She had hastily pushed the book back, but intrigued she had returned the next day and taken the book to a quiet corner where she could study its contents. This was no ordinary book. Its title page claimed that it contained no mere tricks or sleights of hand. Rather it claimed, in longwinded and contorted prose, that it contained spells that could change people’s lives. Spells so dangerous that they must never be spoken out loud. And the next page contained a dire warning of the dangers of using these spells and the difficulties of reversing them.

Emily had laughed at that, so loudly she was shushed by other readers. But the more she read, the more she wondered whether these spells could really work. And so she decided to try one, one that couldn’t do any real harm. At the time she fancied a fellow magician who was married and who, so he told her, was faithful to his wife. There on page 128 was a spell to attract a reluctant lover. Could it work? Would Emily really risk using it? Still only half believing that there might be something in this, she studied the spell and the counter spell that would reverse its effect. And then she waited for her chance to try it.

One night she found herself staying in the same hotel as the other magician. Seeing him in the bar, she had whispered the words of the spell into his ear. He looked at her in surprise and asked her what on earth she was talking about. She just smiled enigmatically and told him she was going back to her room. Later that night he came to her and fucked her repeatedly until they were both too sore to continue.

Satisfied in more ways than one, Emily whispered the counter spell into his ear as he left. It had worked. So at the first chance she got, she went back to the library and copied out some more spells that she might use, maybe as part of her magic act when she really wanted to stun and impress the audience. And one of those spells, one she had not thought about for a long time, was just the one she needed now. The one that would solve her problem. If only she dared use it.

She had always been struck by the practical problems of using it. It might be easy to explain the sudden appearance of a woman, but how could a man just disappear off the face of the earth? His family, friends and co-workers would all realise he was missing and would report him. But James was different. No family or friends. No work outstanding; no customers to miss him. But would he take the risk of becoming a different sex. There was only one way to find out.

‘James,’ Emily drew close to him, ‘you know I told you that I can do real magic. Well, I have a spell that can change you into a woman. Would you be prepared to risk that? I’ve never used it and don’t know if I could reverse it. But if it were to work, you could be my assistant. What do you say? Are you up for it?’

I had told her my inner most secret, that I had no family and no real friends. Most did not even know what his name was. Then she approached him and told him something special there was a way that would allow him to become her magicians assistant. He continued to listen to what she said and the take in every detail as she explained what was about to happen and what may happen.

That there was a spell she knew to change him into a woman and let him be her magicians assistant. She then told him that she may not be able to reverse the spell. All he had to do was tell her he was ready for it and he wanted to do it. All his dreams would be answered and he would be her magicians assistant.

She allowed him time to let it all she told him to sink in and to digest it all. Then she approached him.

She pulled me closer to her and for some reason I wrapped my arms around her waist and then I gave her a kiss. Yes I am willing to do it and to take the chance. I would love to be your magicians assistant. I want to be your female magicians assistant and I want to be close to your magic. I am very willing to do it, when do we start. And I look forward to seeing your magic illusions

You know something strange. I don't know your name or what your stage name is either. So what do you want me to call you?

The kiss took Emily by surprise. Another of James’s tactics no doubt. Advance and retreat; take her by surprise.

‘My name,’ she stammered, ‘yes, of course, my name. On stage I’m called Sapphire.’

James seemed ready, even eager, to be Emily’s assistant, even to the point of changing sex. But how could Emily be sure? He’d accepted all too readily the risks involved in changing from a man to a woman – something most men wouldn’t ever want to happen to them. And he didn’t even realise what it would be like to be assistant to a magician, whether as a man or a woman. Emily needed to check these things out. And she needed time to recover her composure, especially if she was going to turn this hot bloodied male into a female.

‘James,’ she said, ‘I’ve got some of my illusions upstairs. Some of them are quite old and need some attention. Would you mind looking at them?’

She led the way upstairs, aware of his eyes on her body as she walked ahead of him, conscious of those hands that were so strong and confident.

‘That’s the piece of equipment.’ She pointed to a table painted in red, black and gold.

‘Lie down and feel what it’s like. You have to stretch your arms and feet out, like this.’ Emily took hold of James’s feet and positioned them carefully at each corner of the bottom of the table. Then she took his arms and stretched them over his head to the corners of the top of the table. She stepped to the side of the table and pressed a switch with her knee. Manacles sprung out from each corner, trapping his wrists and ankles.

‘Now,’ she asked, ‘how does that feel? I get a member of the audience onto the stage so check that they are really tight and secure.’

She let him feel the effect of the restraints for a moment, before pressing a second switch. A blade sprang up between his legs and began to vibrate.

‘The blade works slowly upwards, the assistant squirms and struggles and then, just at it reaches her crotch, there is lots of smoke and she is obscured from the audience. All they hear is a blood curdling scream. Of course, she is able to release herself and reappears at the back of the hall. It’s very dramatic.’

Another press on another switch and the blade began to advance.

‘Don’t worry,’ she explained reassuringly, ‘the blade is fixed so that it won’t actually reach your crotch, although,’ she paused for effect, ‘now I come to think of it, it is calibrated for a woman and they don’t have what you’ve got tucked away there.’

She stood back and watched the blade advance slowly.

‘So,’ she enquired, ‘how to do you feel about being my assistant now?’

I smile as she tells me her name, I like the name Sapphire and think it is very lovely. I then kiss her again. I let her pull back, Sapphire tells me some of her illusions are quite old and need some attention. I smile sure I can take care of the for you.

Sure that is no problem Sapphire, as I pick up my tool box. James was excited sapphire was going to allow him to do some repairs to her illusions. He follows her upstairs and cannot help but to admire her beauty as they climb the stairs. As they get to the top of them she leads me down the hallway, which is dark with limited light in it. Common with old houses.

They come to the door and see removes a key and unlocks it. As they enter she allows me to look at the illusions from the side of the room. She shows me a table and asks me to lie down with my arms and legs spread. As I lie there she triggers a switch to activate the restraints. Naturally I test them and find I am trapped there like that.

I look at her and smile, it feels so nice. I am ready for what ever you plan to do to me Sapphire. She then addresses a pretend audience and asks for a volunteer to come up and test the restraints to be sure they are secure. Once he is satisfied he returns to his seat.

Sapphire presses a second switch and a saw blade suddenly appears between my legs. Sapphire press another switch. The blade begins its sawing motion. The saw blade comes toward his crotch. Suddenly there is smoke coming up to hide the blade. I struggle but it is no use, I am trapped. I scream, she disappears and reappears in the back of the room.

She turns to me and assures me I will not be hurt. The blade is fixed and will not reach my crotch. I have no choice but to believe her. Then sapphire says it is calibrated for a woman and they don't have what I have tucked away.

Sapphire stood back and smiled as the blade advances toward me very slowly.

I am nervous, but have no choice but to trust her.

Sapphire then asks me, How do you feel about being my magicians assistant now. I look at her and force a sweet smile. I trust you completely and I am still excited about you making me your magicians assistant and I will do anything for you. Even if it means you turn me into a woman to be your magicians assistant.

I beg you to make me your magicians assistant so I can help you present your real magic illusions and show how exciting it can be.

Sapphire laughed at James’s reaction. Despite his desperate situation, he was still eager to be her assistant. As the blade advanced, she bent and kissed him, lingering on his mouth, letting her tongue play between his lips.

‘How does that feel? What does my kiss do to you? If you accept my offer and become a woman, you will never experience that reaction again, because you will no longer be a man.’

Then she withdrew, just as he had withdrawn after each kiss.

‘Maybe I should let the blade do its work. By the time it stops, you will no longer be a man. Everything that makes you one will be torn and shredded into flesh and grizzle.’

Her spine chilling laugh echoed around the room, while the blade moved inexorably forward. As it began to tear at his trousers, she pressed a switch and it shuddered to a halt.

‘Now,’ she said, bending over James’s face, ‘you have stared your destiny in its face. Make your decision, do you want to submit to my spell or do you want to spend your life as an odd job man? Chose the spell and I will tell you the trick that allows the assistant to release herself before the blade cuts her.’

She stepped back, waiting for James to make his final, perhaps irrevocable choice.

I am laying there and Sapphire comes over and gives me a kiss. I am amazed at how it feel but then the blade starts to shred his pants. Then she turns off the blade and it stops. I look at her and breath a heavy breath of relief.

Sh bends over my face and says. ‘you have stared your destiny in its face. Make your decision, do you want to submit to my spell or do you want to spend your life as an odd job man? Chose the spell and I will tell you the trick that allows the assistant to release herself before the blade cuts her.’

I look at the blade and then look at Sapphire, I have but one destiny. And it is I am to be you lovely magicians assistant ant to be the one that is placed in the real illusions you do and to show everyone that you perform for that magic is real and not fake like a lot of other magicians do.

Make me into the girl you will be proud to assist you and and will be your truly and complete magicians assistant. I want you to make me your magicians assistant. Do it to me right now. I want you to do it to me. Make me your magicians assistant.

As she backs away she laughs in a very menacing way. He looks at her then looks at the blade.

I look at Sapphire, I choose the spell make me your lovely magicians assistant. I choose the spell. Please Sapphire make me your magicians assistant. Do it to me right now and I will become your magicians assistant. I want you to do it right now while I am fastened in this magic illusion.

Sapphire smiled. James was committed, she was sure of that now. He wanted to submit to her spell. Let him escape first and she would soon have her female assistant.

‘Feel with the fingers of your right hand, just under the edge of the table,’ she told him. ‘You’ll find a catch. Press it and your manacles will be released.’

Having given him the secret to his release, she pressed the switch and the blade began to move. Within seconds, James had released his wrists and ankles and scrambled out of the way of the blade.

‘Now,’ she said, ‘follow me.’

She hoped she sounded confident, but in truth she wasn’t. She had never tried the spell, for obvious reasons, and had no idea whether it would work and, if so, how. Would the transformation be instant or would it take ages, hours, days, even weeks? And how would James – he would have to change that name – react to this change of sex? He had no more idea of what it felt like to be a woman than she had of being a man. His body would change, but what about his mind? Would he remain a man inside a woman’s body with his desires that he could no longer fulfil or would he become fully a woman?

With some trepidation, she led him to her bedroom and told him to lie on the bed. She did not know how he would feel as his transform occurred. He needed to be comfortable and safe.

Finally satisfied that he was ready, she silently rehearsed the words of the spell. Then, mindful of the warning in that old book of the danger of saying the words out loud, she bent and put her lips close to James’s ears as she slowly intoned the words of the spell.

I am lying there strapped down and a saw blade ready to cut me into 2 pieces for real. Sapphire over me and leans down to me, and tells me.

‘Feel with the fingers of your right hand, just under the edge of the table,’ she told him. ‘You’ll find a catch. Press it and your manacles will be released.’

She then goes over and turns the saw back on, I look and then quickly release myself. After I get off the table. I am so happy to get away from the saw blade.

I am so happy that I survived this I cannot help myself as I give her a sweet kiss on the lips and then hug her again. I am so happy to be able to be your magicians assistant.

She then tells me to follow her, I follow her down the hallway and into another door. She says it is her bedroom and for me to lay down on the bed. I sit down and remove my work boots. I don't want to have them mess it up.

As I lay down and get comfortable she smiles and comes over. She mumbles some words I cannot understand in my ear and then steps back to watch as I get a strange feeling over all my body and then a violet cloud appears above me and the slowly encases my whole body.

I then find I cannot move except my head. I then notice all my clothes suddenly disappear. Once they are gone. I watch as my feet change shape and become half as big as they were. then it continues with my legs. They become shorter and take on a shapely sexy look that would make a super model get jealous.

As it continues I feel some discomfort and suddenly all my manhood disappears and is replaced with a sweet female organ. It continues and gives me shapely sexy hips and and a sweet small waistline.

It then moves to my chest and in a few minutes it gives me 2 sweet sexy breasts. They look to be d cup size I guess. It then shapes my chest arms and hands giving nice sweet finger nails.

It then start on my head, first my hair grows out to my waist then even though I cannot see it but my face changes shape. Once this is done the cloud goes away.

After a few minutes I am able to move again. I slowly sit up. I am surprised. Before I could reach the floor with my feet but now the don't come close. I stand up and then find my height is now 5 ft 2 inches.

I look at Sapphire, before I was taller than her, now she is taller than me without her heels. I look around and see a full length mirror. I see the reflection of a girl that could be a super model. I turn to Sapphire and smile, You would think that the spell would at least give me some clothes to put on rather than leave me standing here naked.

As I giggle

But I do have to admit I like what I see. what do you think Sapphire?

This wasn’t at all what Emily had expected. When she’d tried to imagine what would happen if the spell worked, she’d expected something like a gradual change, taking place over a period of time, with the changes to the person’s physique being subtle and gradual. But what happened was completely different.

For a start, James’s clothes just disappeared. Now had there been a spell for that in the book? It would go down a bomb at stage nights. And he lay there naked for her to watch every stage of the change. Naked just like all the men she had dated and bedded. Nothing special, just another man with the usual bits they were all so proud of.

And then the transformation, for that was what it was. Not the subtle remodelling of the body, but a completely different person. Not just a more feminine version of James, but a completely different James. In fact, not James at all, but a woman. James’s balls – she’d always wondered what would happen to them – just seemed to dissolve, while his cock shrank down into a perfect clitoris. His pecs gradually expanded until they were breasts larger than Emily’s. His hair grew and changed colour, even his – no her – finger nails grew and sharpened.

Emily had never been gay, not even bi. She’d played around as a teenage, of course, all the girls in her class had, exploring each other and finding out what gave them pleasure, away from the grasping fumbling inexperienced boys whose interests were extremely limited. And she’d enjoyed watching her class mates change for gym and sports, just as she knew they were watching her, because by then she had realised that she was becoming very attractive. But standing here looking down at this naked woman, Emily began to feel an attraction that she had never felt before. And she felt something else too, jealousy. This new creature was stunning and standing together on stage she would look as good as Emily and attract as much attention as her. For the first time, Emily realised that she was going to be in a contest for attention, a contest that she might lose.

As James or whoever he now was rose from the bed, her first thought was practical.

‘Let’s find you some clothes,’ she said, pointing to her wardrobe. We’re not exactly the same size, but mine will fit you well enough until we can go shopping for you.’

And this would be the first test to see whether this person was really truly wholly female. What clothes would she select? Would she show the dress sense that is innate in most woman and would be essential for a glamorous assistant?

‘Oh and while you’re doing that,’ Emily added, ‘you’ll need to think of a name for yourself. James doesn’t suit you any more.’

I am looking at myself in the mirror, as I do it I see Sapphire looking at me in a special way. I also feel something special coming from her. I was thinking I could take on my mothers name, Arianna. It would at least be a name that is special for me.

I decide to check out what I feel coming from Sapphire. It is totally different from what I felt before the transformation. I move gently as slowly toward her. As I get to her I wrap my arms around her waist, I am so much shorter than her with shoes that with the 3 inch heels I am not sure I can reach her lips.

I stand on my tip toes and then get as close as I can. I cannot get to her lips but I am able to reach her neck. I begin to kiss her neck and to caress her body. I let her know how much I am interested in her and open the door for her. I let her make the next move.

Emily was stunned by what she had witnessed and by the power she commanded. She could change anyone she wanted from a man to a woman and, hopefully, from a woman to a man. All she had to do was whisper the words of her spell and the change would happen right in front of her eyes. The power that she held in her hands shocked her.

She was shocked too by Arianna’s approach to her. Or was it just confusion. Was she reacting to Emily as James and continuing his flirtatious attention, or was he – she – reacting in her new persona of Arianna? Emily didn’t know and so she didn’t know how to respond. Was she responding to a man in a woman’s body or to a lesbian approach from a woman?

There was no doubt about her physical reaction. She was responding to these kisses that fell on her neck and to the soft touch of the hands that were roaming over her body. Part of her wanted to respond, but part of her was still unsure of what was happening and unwilling to commit herself to a form of relationship that she had never experienced and might just be a mistake resulting from James’s sudden change of sexuality.

Sympathetic to the confusion that Arianna must be feeling, she did not want to reject her. Instead, she gently pushed away and insisted that they look at her clothes so that Arianna would have something to wear at least in the meantime.

Whatever was going to happen, Emily was sure that it was not only Arianna who was embarking on a new venture into an unknown experience.

Sapphire gently guides me toward the clothes she has. I smile and go over to find what I need to put on.I want something sexy but that is sweet too, that a magicians assistant would wear.

I pick up some pantyhose and go to a door that turns out to be the closet. I open the door and begin to look around after a while I come out with a sexy outfit a magicians assistant might wear. I go to the bed and lay it down there I sit down and after a lot of trial and error along with some determination. I manage to get my pantyhose on. I then unzip the back of the outfit and put it on.

I step into the outfit and pull it up to where it goes. Once I get it on I smile as I approach Sapphire. Care to here a girl out a little. Once she zips it for me I put on the tuxedo jacket. I then turn to her and smile wearing the magicians assistant tuxedo. I walk over to a pair of black high heels that are on the floor and not being worn. I put them on and go to Sapphire, How do you like how I look?

I walk over to her and walk in a small circle to let her have a good look.

Emily hid her smile as Arianna struggled to master the pantyhose. She did not want to make her self-conscious, remembering as she did her first fumbling attempts at something she now managed with a few flicks of her wrists and a wiggle of her hips.

Despite having been female for a matter of minutes, Arianna had a good eye for what suited her and how to look her best, and sexiest. She had retained James’s flirtatious manner, which Emily saw in a flash could be used to advantage in her act. Most assistants were dummies whose job was to stand around looking attractive. Having one who flirted with the magician and probably with the audience as well would be a novelty that would attract audiences and increase the fees she could command.

Once she had scrambled into her pantyhose, Arianna pulled on her other unfamiliar clothing with more ease, requiring only help with the zip. Every movement she made seemed designed to attract Emily’s attention. It was as if she was stripping herself rather than dressing. How could anyone achieve that effect? Emily didn’t know, but she was certainly on the receiving end and knew how it felt, and that unsettled her. She was not gay; she had had a healthy and varied sex life with a number of men. It was the male body that turned her on, in large part because of her ability to control it and harness that power to her command and ultimately for her satisfaction. To respond as she was to a woman was something completely outside her experience. So too was this feeling that she was the one being controlled and manipulated. Slowly it dawned on Emily that what she had done was going to cause problems for her that she had never anticipated.

Suddenly conscious that she was staring at her new assistant, Emily felt the need to speak. She knew what she wanted to ask about, but was it right to raise the topic so soon? Instead, she just said the first thing that came into her head.

‘Those clothes suit you. They’re almost a perfect fit. How does it feel to be wearing clothes like that? I don’t suppose you ever dressed as a woman before.’

Now where had that idea come from? It was a thought, though. Was there more to James’s willingness to change sex than a need to get out of a lonely life that was going nowhere? Was his sexuality always something he had been uncomfortable with? Would he be prepared to admit it now?

Back
Top Bottom