Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

James Weatherford [Character]

JamesWeatherford

Down to earth, shooting for the moon
Tall and muscular. Those two words were the most accurate words you could use to describe James quickly. He had the height from his father, who was tall to.

Two years ago, when James was 21, he was with his one year younger sister, Marie, and his parents in their car, driving to their grandparents. The last thing he can remember about what happened this day was a warning yelp from his mother, when a car arrived in front of their car and crashed into it. 3 death, only him survived. From that accident remains a scar on his torso and some memories of his loved parents and sister.

Since then James started working, first in a bar, then in a restaurant as a waiter, until he finally got his diploma in computer science. He had now a job, a real one.

James was the guy, when you are walking in the street, you would see first because how he'd look. His eyes' color with his hair were matching so good.

(Complementary informations : he is someone who's caring, gentle and just nice to everyone in general. He loves swimming, computers of course and hanging out with friends.)

//If there's any questions, you can send me a pm, reply or send me an email ! I won't bite ~ if anyone have a romance type roleplay to propose me, I'm in ~ I'm Para Literate ~

Back
Top Bottom