Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Journal of Escapades.

Zero_Kyrael

Super-Earth
This my journal to link those who used my public services help me keep a tally and maybe some found memories!! I always love the comments and reviews and anything related to our fun! Thanks again!

Fist time customer. I am very much satisfied with the service.
The girl was prompt, skillful, and devilishly sexy...
Her writing skill is excellent, descriptive, and definitely not your run-of-the-mill quickie, and she really gets into the RP.

I will be contacting Cock Sleeve Co. for a full service contract soon, naming a certain sexy, hot, gorgeous tattooed wolf girl as my prime choice.

Most amazing one shot RP that I have ever done. The lady is amazing at not only getting into the rp but pulling you in as well. Her skill leaves nothing to be desired, I will be a repeat customer.

I say only this to those that are thinking of rping with her, give her every detail you can think about how you want the girl you are with to react and she will make it work. (within her limits of course, (sad I feel I need to say that))

Always one of my favorite people to play with. She's so eager to satisfy and hungry for cum, I've never had a scene with her that I didn't enjoy. She even takes the time and effort to learn your preferences so that every scene is better than the last one. If you're not careful, you may actually get addicted to her.

:D Just the way she words things and the creative idea's she comes up with keeps me hooked. I never know what to expect but it always so amazing!

Amazing is the first thing that comes to mind. An absolute pleasure to play with. She goes above and beyond to provide the exact thing you are looking for. Her attention to detail and thirst for realism will have you hooked instantly. There is a saying, "Grab a hot pan, a second can feel like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can feel like a second." I would definitely partner with her again. Extremely satisfying and fun at the same time. In fact, all these words can not even accurately describe how great it was. If you have the opportunity, hold on tight and get ready for the ride of your life.

Back
Top Bottom