Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Paladin's Sinful Confession (MxF, Canons and Fandoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin of Paris

Planetoid
Welcome, Fellow Sinners​

I am Paladin of Paris, Paladin for short. I've been roleplaying for a long time, mostly on skype and yahoo. Sometimes, I can be convinced to rp on threads as well. I am looking to roleplay with female writers (though I can be convinced to play with male writers too if the writing style and idea matches). Without further delay, I present my Roleplay preferences and requests.

Traits I like in my characters
-Dominant: I like my character to be the dominant, or at most, switch
-Flaws: I design a character's flaw before his strength
-Idealized body: Six pack abs and foot long cocks? All fair game
-Sexually gifted: They can and are willing to make a lady cum all night long
-Detail:I like detailed backgrounds, who they are, how they got here

Traits I like in my partner's characters
-Sexually submissive: Or at least a switch
-Intelect: A smart woman is far more fuckable than one who isn't
-Idealized body: Small waist, large breast? yes please
-Loves big cocks: A woman who knows what she likes and wants it is hot

Themes I enjoy in an rp
Multiple Characters: It helps weave a story
Smut: Sex needs to be a significant element in the overall plot
Cheating/Adultery: Nothing like conquering another man's lady
Cock worship: Having my cock being worshipped and cared for, what man wouldn't like that?
Multiple partners: Be it M/M/F, M/F/F or even more
Pregnancy risk: But not the pregnancy itself
Crossovers: I have a thing about pairings from different fandoms

Fandoms I like

Anime/manga
-Bible Black
-Discipline
-Gundam (Seed and upwards)
-Macross
-Berserk
-Many more (try asking)

Video games
-Anything by square enix (final fantasy, parasite eve,etc)
-Anything by Namco (Soul Calibur, Tekken, etc)
-Most things by capcom (Resident Evil, Darkstalkers)
-Alice Soft (Rance, Dai series, props if you know this)

Comics

-Most DC
-Most Marvel
-Fable
-Anything by Garth Ennis

If you have any rp ideas that would fit any of the above elements, please contact me via pm, or if you simply wish to brainstorm or chat, I welcome any pms :)

Specific Roleplay Ideas

Here are some specific Ideas that I am wanting to play, some are rehashed old favourites, some are new, and if you would like to add your own twists to it, you are very welcome.

The Paladin's Sins​
Tags: Adultery, Modern Fantasy, Smut

An old favourite of mine, which explains the forum ID. In this tale, the world has become the center of an interplanar armagedon, leaving portals open from multiple worlds and timelines. The result, is a patchwork doll of a planet where only a few last bastion of humanity remains. Paris, is one such bastion.

The city of light is a stronghold of both humanity as well as other orphaned races that escaped the doom of their own homeworld into the war-torn planet that is earth. It is protected both by the technology of mankind as well as the arcane might of the otherworldly visitors (which can be a range of fictional race from original or canonical settings)

Nathaniel Costeau, also known as the Paladin of Paris, is hailed as the city's greatest defender. An ex french military man who has adapted into a role of leadership, wearing a sacred relic armor from another world, he is the very image of a knight in shining armor, but this is not so.

The Paladin's white armor hid a terrible secret, it's nature is anything but holy. Quite the opposite, it was a demonic artifact that slowly transforms it's user's body. At first, the effect was purely beneficial, improving Nathaniel's strength and endurance, but then came the hunger that can be sated only by an act of domination, be it sexual or martial, but the public cannot know of this surely, lest they fear their own guardian.

And so the Paladin tried controlling his urges through a series of discreet sexual affairs, among them with a married woman who is known throughout the city as the angel of Paris. This woman is an image of hope and kindness in an otherwise bleak world, a symbol that one can still find love and happiness in a cruel reality, but while her affair with the Paladin began as an act of mercy, trying to help him control his urges, it spiraled into an act of pure adultery and sexual satisfaction. Afterall, how can she resist such physical perfection as the demonically enchanced Paladin? Her husband's cock simply cannot compare to the jet black monstrosity between Nathaniel's leg.

Alternatively, you can also present your original characters to use opposite of the Paladin.

The House of Fate​
Tags: Fantasy, Harem, Smut

Another old favourite, one that has been used multiple times for a smuttier approach to roleplays mixed with a healthy dose of intrigue and fantasy.

There is a rumor of a house that has existed throughout history. It is said that this house is eternal and those who lives in it does not age. Only very few people are invited into this house where they are provided with luxury and debauchery that boggles the mind.

The owner of the house, a man named Fate is rumored to be able to see the future and it is because of this that his allegiance is much sought after by many powerful individuals and organization.

I am looking for someone who plays a person looking to win over Fate's assistance, only to find herself trapped by the pleasures the house has to offer. It can be a character from any different Era or even setting since the house seems to exist beyond space and time.

The Silken Court​
Tags: Reverse Harem, Victorian Era, Smut, Drama, politic

In a world very simmilar to Victorian England, where sex is considered taboo, a very special brothel existed. Unlike every other brothel, this one is aimed for noblewomen who wish to learn of the pleasures they have been denied for so long by society's concept of propriety.

The proprietor of this establishment is Prince Iskander of Bahrat-Su, a hedonistic desert Kingdom from the east. Despite his young age, he is well versed both in swordsmanship and the art of Lovemaking.

It is said that the patrons ranges from low court nobles to the young mother queen herself. This is the story of a patron joining the Silken Court for the first time.

Bible Black Alternate​
Tag: AU, Fandom, Smut, Magic

There is so many things we can do with the bible black franchise. We can do a reimagining of the original series, a story about the character's lives after La Noce de Walpurgis (but before new testament), we can even do a completely original story within the universe. If you're into bible black, PM me and we'll work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom