Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Run Away Slave (kinky-sub x Inwiththebooks)

kinky-sub

Super-Earth
Chloe was a few good miles into the woods when she heard the bell go off followed by the barking of dogs. She silently cursed to herself pulling the brown cloak tight over her uniform as she ran off deeper into the woods. She thought she would have more time before the next patrol went around but her mistress might have now just noticed the key missing now. She reached into her pocket pulling it and chucked it in the other direction hoping it would distract the dogs even for a little bit. Being a slave was all she knew in this world as her mother was a slave and her father the master of her old house. There she was treated okay until the lady of the house figured it out and sold them to separate owners. That was three years she had been serving that cruel heart woman and now that she was 18 she had to try and start a life for herself. Though her main reason for leaving was her sadistic side that punished Chloe for even the smallest things or no reason at all, and she was tried of it. Even if she was captured by a new owner it was a better option.

Though beating slaves wasn't exactly a rare occurrence and most auctioneers encouraged the practice as it kept slave down from wanting to act up. Though it didn't work for Chloe every lash to her back only made her desire to run stronger knowing this wasn't a life she could live much longer.It was probably why her new mistress like her so much was the fact that she required a stronger touch to break her will. Even the few moments when she broke down her mistress was harder on her than ever. Besides being a rag doll to abuse she was one of the two maid slaves in a house far too large for only two girls to clean but that was intentional so she would have more reason to beat them. She did feel bad leaving her partner behind knowing her day was going to suck if she wasn't caught and brought back to the house.

She was blessed that the night was at least a dark one and not to cold for the fall weather, but she had been planning for a night like this and waited a week for the moon to fade away. In the distance she could still hear the dogs wondering how far back they were but she didn't dare turn around and check. As she came across a small stream she bent over greedily drinking a handful of water as she felt lie she had been running for hours. She changed her path running along the stream sticking to the swallow bank to avoid tripping more than once. Soon she saw a larger house in the distance and decided to rest there for the night. Hoping the fence she sneaked in to the back kitchen happy the door was not locked. Once inside she removed the wet cloak tossing it by the door and grabbed an apple out of the basket. After quickly eating she laid down on the stone floor, the coldness feeling wonderful on the few cuts she had on her back from being whipped earlier today. As she closed her eyes she was happy for once now being free and could do what ever she wanted. Her plan was only to quickly nap and leave before the owner woke up but she was exhausted and slept longer than she wanted to as the sun was now up.

The chirping birds were singing cheerfully and it was all that was necessary to sour the morning of Lea Selvante. Her irritated blue eyes crackled open and glared out her window, loose strands of hair falling about her face. A yawn split her lips and her form stretched and writhed in her large bed, joints popping slightly as they received use. Slowly, very slowly the woman pushed away the rich and plush covers and sat up in the bed. She was dressed in nothing more than a blue silk nightgown that reached down to her ankles, the whisper of fabric upon flesh the only sound heralding her rise.

It had been a long night; however it had been worth it in her mind. With last night’s research concluded she could begin to work on her next project, after which she could get some much needed relaxation. Lea shifted in bed and moved to the edge, the cool stone under her bare feet sending trails of gooseflesh up her legs. The woman stood and stretched before turning her attention to her clothes arrayed nearby. She discarded the nightgown upon the bed and left herself standing in simply frilly undergarments that were also dyed blue.

Lea first picked up the leather sleeves she wore over her arms, sliding them up her forearms easily enough. Next she slipped the second and longer pair up her long legs, the garments ending at her ankles. With that done she slipped into a small blue dress, which displayed her form and especially her assets very nicely. She then slipped her feet in a pair of sandals, wiggling her toes experimentally once they were on. With those finished she slipped a caplet over her head and then her fur collared cloak, placing her hat on her head as the final piece.

The Sorceress known as Lea looked at herself in the mirror, pushing some of her hair from her eyes and smiling at herself. She looked ready to start the day with a good meal and some magical exercises. With that she turned on her heel and made her way down the steps of her home and down to the ground floor of her rather large house. She hummed a little tune as she made her way into the kitchen, possessing not a care in the world. Solitude was nice all things considered, no one to make happy but herself.

The tall woman had to stop herself from tripping over the slumbering form of Claire and only just managed to hope over her. Her blue eyes went wide in surprise for a second, not expecting someone in her house. The surprise morphed into anger, the sorceress holding open her hand and summoning a blue flame as she nudged the prone woman with her foot. Lea glared down at the intruder balefully, noting one of the apples missing from the basket on the table. Who did this woman think she was? Barging into another’s home and taking what did not belong to her?

“So, an intruder and a thief. Tell me, thief, why I shouldn’t fry you and scatter your ashes to the wind.” Lea demanded, her tone ice cold.

Despite her odd sleeping arrangement Chloe had slept rather well knowing her old life was behind her and she could go where ever she wanted. As Lea's foot hit her a few times she stirred her eyes half open as she rubbed them a little and moved her hair from her eyes. What she had first mistaken as to be the morning sun warming her she soon quickly saw the true source of the light and panicked. She never meant to sleep this late for this exact reason and now her new life of freedom looked like it was going to end in a flash. Still groggy she had only half registered her threat and took her a moment for it to fully sink in. Chloe sat up trying to distance her self from the flame though she soon hit the kitchen wall and was stuck.

Seeing now other option ,Chloe knew she would have to beg for her life and she didn't have much that she could trade for her life. Well her only chip was her life, just minus her newly earned freedom. She thought it over wondering if this mysterious woman would be a better mistress or if it was better to end her life her. " Please don't kill me. I was running all night and needed a quick place to hide. I should have knocked but I feared my captors were close on my trail. It was rude to eat your apple but I needed it if I was going to carry on after a quick nap. I don't have any money to pay you for it, or anything except the clothes on my back. But if you spare my life it will be yours." Chloe said shifting again so she was on her knees begging to Lea. She wiped the sweat from her face, the flame being quite hot and made her more uncomfortable. She didn't like her situation but being alive and a slave was better than being dead. "I have been told that my cooking is pretty good and am efficient at maintaining a clean house."Chloe added hoping it would persuade the blue haired woman into accepting her offer. though she didn't even know if she had a use for either talent considering she was able to use at least some form of magic.

Lea’s eyes narrowed slightly as the intruder started begging for her life, getting on her knees and spilling everything in a rush of nervous and frightened words. The sorceress pondered this, taking in her attire and the deal she was trying to cut. An escaped slave perhaps? She had the look of it and it sounded like her real master or mistress wanted her back if she had people chasing her. Perhaps she was a murderer or criminal, and was merely lying through her teeth and trying to escape justice. The sorceress stared down at the pleading woman, considering this whole thing.

That was when a knock sounded at her door. “Whoever is in there, open up! We’ve questions for you.”

The voice was gruff and unfamiliar, few people made it out her way as she lived on the outskirts of a large town. The sorceress glanced down at the cowering woman, dismissing the flame but giving her a warning look. The tall woman plucked up an apple and made her way out of the kitchen and to the front door, taking a big bite out of the fruit as she opened her door ever so. She was greeted by the site of two grim looking armored men. She opened the door a little more but did not invite them inside, instead fixing both with an irritated look.

“What do you want? It is early and I was in the middle of breakfast. Whatever would bring you to the door of a very cranky sorceress it had best be important.” Lea said, her tone icy.

One of the men paled and the other merely flinched but the effect was as she as desired. Those who trafficked in magic were not people most messed with, not if they valued their continued existence. Lea took another bite of her apple, wiping a dribble of juice that ran down the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand. She raised a single brow at the men, waving a hand to indicate for them to explain their purpose. The one who had not been so cowed by her spoke after loudly clearing his throat.

“We are hunting an escaped slave of Lady Helena Marion. We lost her last night around these parts and were wondering if you perhaps had seen her. Blue eyes, reddish hair, easy on the eyes. Wearing a maid’s uniform if it helps.” He informed.

So she had been right, the woman was an escaped slave. Lea pondered whether to just tell them she was in her kitchen and have her hauled away. The sorceress was not fond of people; it was why she lived on the edge of a town after all. However she possessed some tiny bit of pity within her heart. The woman had run for a reason most likely and it was probably not just because she was a slave. So the sorceress opted to shield the former and possibly still current slave, if for no other reason than a gut feeling.

“No. I have not seen anyone around these parts. Check in town, if she fled anywhere it was probably there. Now get off my property before I turn you both into toads.” Lea said, shutting the door in their faces and making certain to grumble audibly about ‘pestering guards’.

She heard the pair shuffle away with a few choice insults flung her way audibly, however the sorceress had other concerns. Namely her houseguest. Lea returned to the kitchen, tossing her apple away and put her hand on her hip as she stared down at the slave. Right… she could turn her out into the cold but with no money to her name and her clothes being… less than insulating she would not get far. That and now the town was warned about an escaped slave, so it seemed Lea was going to have a new fixture at her own. At least she was easy on the eyes.

“So. You can cook and clean. What else can you do? How can you make my life easier and more enjoyable? Sell yourself to me, woman, and make it a good sell before I call those guards back.” Lea said.

Though the voice was unfamiliar to Lea, Chloe could tell instantly who had knocked on the door and knew him too well. Well she was talking to the guards Chloe weighed the option of just running now from both of them. She had assumed that Lea was just going to turn her in. but running again seemed like a bad idea as she would have no head start and lose in an instant once she cleared the once.Curious to what they wanted she crawled forward stopping by the door frame to hear them better.

Chloe was relieved as she heard the door slam followed by only on set of foots prints, meaning she had been spared being turned in for now at least. She moved backwards to her original spot. "Thank you for not turning me in Miss." Chloe said bowing her head a little. Even if it was only to just keep her as a slave for herself she still had a faint glimmer of hope in her that things would work out for her.

"I don't have much other experience, Mistress Helena only used me for those domestic purposes and being a whipping target. But I will do what ever you ask of me, no matter what even being a test subject. You have saved my life twice now and I owe my life and so much more."Chloe pleaded to her taking a guess at what she might need a slave for.

She stayed away from more intimate uses as she didn't know Lea's preference or if she would even use a slave that way. Also Chloe feared bringing it up might kill her small chance she had with this woman. She hadn't killed her on sight and now when given a chance to unload her onto someone else she passed, so she must have some need or feeling for her. And though she wasn't exactly an obedient slave to her last owner she would keep to her promise here, though more out of fear than any other reason.

Lea opted to not bring up that she had been considering just turning her over, best not to cloud her mind with unnecessary details. Instead the sorceress latched on to the whole whipping target thing, her previous mistress sounded like a bitch. Admittedly the sorceress could be a bitch herself but was not completely mean spirited. Her expression twisted in thought, the tall blue haired woman pondering the rather poor sell. Domestic uses were fine she supposed, less she had to do for herself. A test subject might be useful here or there at a later date. In fact a few spells she had in mind might be ideal for keeping an extra mouth to feed around.

“I’m not one to turn over people begging for help. Besides it sounds like I might have some use for you if you’ll do ‘anything’. Very few boundaries there.” Lea said with a shrug, gripping a pitcher of water and pouring herself a cup of water.

The sorceress drank it down in long greedy gulps, the previous night having been rather dry and grating on her mouth. Once the cup was empty the sorceress placed it down again and filled it, this time handing it to her new slave. The action afforded her a very nice view of the young woman, drawing a tiny smirk. She could definitely think of a few uses for the slave later, not at first though. Best to ease the run away into the role as being her slave was likely to be a tad different than being her previous mistress’.

“Anyway, yes you can stay. I’ll keep you. Haven’t owned a slave before so this will be interesting… anyway what is your name? I am Lea Selvante, Sorceress and local recluse.” Lea said, figuring introductions were in order.

The tall woman started looking about her kitchen and produced a loaf of bread, a little stale but not molding so that was good. At least she would not have to head into town for at least a couple of days. The magic user produced a bread knife and gestured to the slave, indicating for her to eat her fill. She left the pitcher out as well on the table, pulling out a chair for her and then another for herself. With that done the sorceress leaned back and rudely put her feet on the table, taking her hat off and placing it on her chest.

“So anyway, what is your story? I take it you ran, but who is Helena and why did you risk getting killed to run?” Lea inquired.

"My name is just Chloe Mistress Lea."Chloe said as she got up placing her glass on the table before she bowed before taking her seat and finished her water in one sip before refilling it again though this time she merely sipped at the water. She was happy that she had been spared being brought back and even though she was no longer free she was still happy. She could't tell what kind of owner Lea would turn out to be but even if she was a little nicer it was worth it to her.

" Helena is a widowed noble, her husband died protecting the king's son, and for that she was granted a sizable wealth for his death. Too old to be wanted by the young nobles she takes in different lovers every night hoping to absorb enough of their seed to produce her first heir. But she is still angry over his death and her decreasing worth and takes it out on her slaves, looking for any reason to crack the whip on us. Often times giving us task we would fail just to think we had some glimmer of escaping punishment. That is why I ran from her so I could at least live a fair life where I wasn't always abused.She wouldn't kill me, no she would never grant me that luxury if she caught me just make me wish for it day in and day out" Chloe said looking at her new owner and sliced a piece of bread for herself and ate it slowly. "I have no problem with being punished but I felt like it was just torture there and never fair, even if I am just a slave don't I at least deserve to be treated fairly."

"Thank you for giving me this chance Mistress Lea, my word is all I have so I do my best to keep it and mean everything I say."Chloe added after finishing her first piece of bread and got a second smaller piece. "Do you mind me asking why you live so far away from the town?I" She asked curious why someone would go to such lengths to avoid contact. Especially if she was good with magic a house closer to town would be more lucrative selling spells and helping the towns folk. Though she was thankful as she wouldn't be in a huge risk of being seen by a guard and turned in again

“Chloe… Chloe.” Lea repeated, rolling the name around on her tongue as though sampling its flavor.

The sorceress frowned at the slave’s tale, not exactly surprised but still finding the story rather unpleasant. She was no saint herself and since Chloe was now her property she’d do with her as she pleased, however that kind of continuous abuse just rubbed her the wrong way. There had to be some reason to the punishment otherwise it served no purpose. Chloe had run because the abuse had possessed no meaning, just becoming an endless cycle of torture. Lea had no intension of making it continuous per say, at least the slaves former master would make her seem like the lesser of two evils. What a twisted turn of events where the slave thanked the master for enslaving them.

“Sounds like a right bitch. The kind I wouldn’t mind vaporizing. Anyway I’ll be straight with you, do your job, serve me well, and at most you’ll just be on the receiving end of some test spells. If you mess up a few times I’ll think of something… creative as your punishment.” Lea offered with a slight shrug.

“I’m… not fond of people and they would rather my spells be at an arm’s length. I still do a bit of business here or there but only when I need to. I like a bit of solitude. Better than all the gold and jewels in the country.” Lea answered.

The sorceress stood and stretched and pondered over housing for her slave. She wasn’t at the stage where she would feel comfortable sharing her bed with her, Chloe was easy on the eyes maybe but sex was rarely at the forefront of Lea’s mind. Her home was somewhat large but the majority of space was taken up by her lab. Besides the lab she had a living space, the kitchen, a storage room stocked with magical and mundane supplies, and her room on the second floor. Not a lot of places to put a slave.

“Hmm… you are still tired I can imagine. So how about we do one of those tests now? I don’t really have many places for you to sleep so this will solve that problem. Besides, I’ve been dying to try this spell out! Don’t worry too much; there is only a small chance you might explode. Well… less than half.” Lea said, her mannerisms indicating excitement previously unseen in her.

"Yes Mistress Lea, I will do my best to never disappoint you."Chloe said after finishing her second piece of bread. She was glad that Lea seem more fair and wasn't too fond of her old owners way, even if this wasn't what she had planned a few weeks ago she was happy how things turned out so far. And her comment about wanting to vaporize her brought a big smile to her face just thinking about seeing her go that way. Once she finished her second glass of water she got up from the table she placed her glass and the knife in the sink before dusting the crumbs off into her hand before dumping them in the trash.

"I slept well enough Mistress Lea, though would appreciate the chance to rest again."Chloe said as she returned to the stable standing by her seat now. She had slept best she had in a while but now that she was moving more the effects of sleeping the floor were starting to take effect on her as her back and legs were a little sore. "Sure Mistress Lea we can do a test spell now."She added wondering how it was going to help her sleeping arrangements, but she didn't understand magic at all so was just going to go with it. "Do you have a preferred tittle I should address you as?" Chloe asked as she waited for Lea to show to start things, she had only been using mistress as her title as it was what her previous owner preferred.

Titles were not things that Lea had possessed much use for these past few years. However it seemed a habit for her new slave so she shrugged slightly. “Mistress Lea or just Mistress will do fine. I don’t particularly care one way or the other.”

The sorceress then focused, gathering the energy within her body and spirit and prepared to force it out. She had a mental image of what she desired to achieve, the key to any good spell was to visualize what one desired to achieve. Fire, lightning, and other physical elements of the world were the most simple. Abstract things were much more difficult to achieve as they required the creativity of the user. Especially when it was the first spell, however Lea had read books on the theory of this particular spell. It seemed possible for one of her abilities.

“Essreth.” She said aloud, a key word in the older languages. Magic did not strictly require these words but they helped.

Blue energy sparked up around Chloe, arcane forces caressing at her skin and causing the hairs on the back of Lea’s neck to rise due to proximity. The energy sunk its way into the slave’s flesh, which was when it started to actually start working. Slowly, very slowly, Chloe began to shrink in size. First her head came up to breast height, then waist, soon enough she was below Lea’s knees. Her clothing did not change size along with her annoyingly enough, though Lea supposed she hadn’t included inorganic materials in her spell. She had just focused on Chloe, which resulted in just her shrinking The process would not be painfully exactly but it likely would feel alien.

Finally Lea cut off the flow of energy, stopping when Chloe would be able to stand at eye level with the sorceress’ ankle. The sorceress felt victorious from her accomplishment, smiling down at the pile of clothes that the slave would currently be under. This solved a number of problems; Lea could just keep her in a drawer or on her nightstand when she needed sleep. Then she could just grow her when she needed her to go about her duties, shrinking her again when she was done. Space saving and possibly food saving, it would be like she didn’t even have a housemate drawing on her resources. Lea also imagined that size might be rather… dexterous in certain matters.

“Well now, that worked nicely. Sorry about the clothes, first time actually casting that spell. I’ll get them next time we try that. You alright in there?” The sorceress asked, sifting through the clothes carefully with her foot.

Chloe only nodded her head as Lea picked her title to be called, and she would use the second option as it was new and this was a new start for her after all. As the spell started she stood still not knowing if she had to but with the sparks flying around here she didn't exactly want to take any chances with her own life. Though she did let out a few squeaks of fear as the energy began to move closer to her and eventually sunk into her all together. The whole experience was and odd sensation like her whole body was being massaged at once and she could feel a slight warmth to it but not enough to hurt.

She stared at her Lea wondering if the spell had gone a miss as it seemed to not do anything, but just as she was about to open her mouth to say something it kicked in. At first she assumed Lea had enlarged herself but as she looked down her rather short uniform had become much bigger on her.Her eyes focused on Lea's face as her brief panic set in every time she shrank and it became hard to see her face. Still she tried her best to relax and only let the panic show on her face keeping still. Soon her clothes fell to the floor before she was ankle height, though Lea would only get a small preview of her naked body. Chloe quickly crossed her legs together and covered her chest with her hands as she continued to shrink into the pile of her clothes.

"It's okay Mistress,I'm just glad I survived that." Chloe said pulling herself free with the help of Lea's foot moving her clothes, her voice was defiantly a higher pitch now with her size but could still be understood. Like wise Lea's voice had deepened and was thankful she didn't yell for her while she was under her clothes . She didn't fully pull herself out rather kept to the middle using her clothes to try and cover herself some. Though moving them on her own was a workout just moving them a little, but she could now see how this would solve her bed problem when she could now live inside a doll house. "Is this permanent Mistress?" She added straining her neck and moving back to be able to look at her face, she hoped not but she didn't know much about magic or what Lea's intentions were yet.

Lea marveled at how tiny Chloe had become as she wiggled her way out of her clothes, she could only imagine how fragile she was. She giggled slightly as she watched her slave cover herself up with some of the fabric, the sorceress getting down on her hands and knees and looming over Chloe. She was like a doll… hmm… Lea wondered if she could look around town and buy a doll house or even just a box of some kind to give to the slave. Sure a drawer was a nice enough solution and the thought of the little slave snuggling up in her unmentionables was amusing, but there were other ways.

“No, it’s not permanent. If you need to sleep or eat I’ll just shrink you down so I can save space and resources, but when you are doing your duties I’ll leave you at your normal size. Have to say though, you look cute.” Lea offered with a wink.

“Now then, please let go of those clothes. I’m going to pick you up, I’d like to examine what exactly I now own.” The sorceress said.

The sorceress carefully ran one finger down her slave’s back, petting Chloe like she was some kind of pet. From there she carefully pinched her waist between her thumb and forefinger and lifted her up, hoping that she might drop the clothes she held onto so she could get a better look at her. She would then bring her other hand beneath her and release her hold so Chloe could fall into the palm of her other hand. Lea cooed at the tiny slave, she really was quite adorable when she could fit in the palm of her hand.

With that done the sorceress would stand and examine her tiny slave as best she could. She tipped the woman over onto her back and took a sharp intake of breath at the whip scars visible there. Chloe had seen more abuse than she had expected and it burned Lea on the inside. She didn’t want to know what kind of bitch her former owner had been, but the sorceress wished it was her sitting in her hand right now.

“Oh, you poor dear. Do they still hurt? I can promise you I’ll never whip you, even if you make me a bit cross.” Lea promised.

“Where do you wish to sleep, by the way? I have a couple of boots I don’t wear anymore, you could also rest in my drawer.”

Sure enough Chloe had released the fabric as she was picked up like a toy by her mistress, she couldn't be mad at her after being called cute by her.Also in her current state and size she had no means of strength to fight back or even hold on for much long. As she ran a finger down her back she winced a little in pain as she ran over her scars but she tried to not show it. it wasn't to show defiance towards Lea just a behavior she had learned to use too often and would be a while before she was open with her pain and emotions. Though she couldn't help but smile a little as she saw her reaction to her scars proving Lea did have a heart and that was enough for her " Yes Mistress they do still sting a little but it will pass and I have gotten used to them by now.And I will make sure I never give you a reason to be cross with me." Chloe said turning her head to the side to keep eye contact with her. She felt better knowing she wouldn't be whipped again though it was a double edge promise as she didn't know what her method would be if not that. But she quickly ignored that chain of though and focused on the present.

It was weird being so small especially now that she could be thrown around and picked up at will, and had no means to fight back now. Chloe was scared of her new size but she understood Lea's reason and she could tell that she was at least going to be careful with her. As she laid there on her hand she though over her two options, though found herself distracted by how soft and comfy it was in her palm. "I'll pick your drawer Mistress."Chloe finally answered back. She figured the drawer might not smell as much and would be a little more comfortable. That and she feared what may be living in the boots or anything that would be floor level as a rat may be able to be bigger than her. It was also a slight relief that she would be able to return to her normal size for most of the day and she would get use to the shrinking process soon enough if it was going to a be a daily routine for her.

Lea nodded and carefully cupped her hand over her slave as she left her kitchen and moved towards the stairs. With this little magical experiment done Lea was actually kind of excited about owning Chloe, she was really perfect so far. Submissive, demure, respectful, and she wouldn’t be much of drain on space or resources now. That was forgetting… other features about her. The sorceress technically could do whatever she wanted with Chloe, and while she did not want to beat her or whip her she most certainly viewed her body as something she could make use of. The sorceress did not feel shamed by these thoughts; her slave had said she’d do anything.

Finally when they reached Lea’s room the sorceress removed her hand from over Chloe, revealing to the slave the room. It was not overly big really, just a bed with a chest at the foot of it, a desk, a closet, a nightstand, and a dresser. Lea did not have a massive home; she did not need or want one really. The sorceress walked over to her dresser and opened the top drawer, revealing a good amount of folded underclothes. Seemed as good a place as any for Chloe to sleep, the clothes were soft after all and might make for good bedding.

“Hope you like the bedding. It’s probably softer than the kitchen floor.” Lea said, lowering her hand into the drawer for Chloe to step out.

“You’ll be sleeping in here whenever its time. I’m making an exception today, but normally you’ll rise with me in the morning and work most of the day before returning here to sleep. In time I might let you share my bed instead; I haven’t scratched that particular itch in a looong time. You did say you’d serve me in any way after all, Chloe. I expect you to fulfill that promise.” The sorceress said at length.

Lea noticed that the fabric was thin between the wood of the dresser and Chloe so she opted to help her slave be a tad more comfortable. She shifted around her neatly folded unmentionables into a neat pile for the slave to snuggle into if she needed it. The sorceress then lightly poked at the other woman’s stomach and giggled, sliding the drawer mostly shut. She kept a crack open to allow for air and a thin beam of light to shine through inside. With that she set off to the down stairs and for her lab.

Chloe tried and stabilize herself as she was carried up to the bedroom by Lea trying to look at the house through the cracks in he hands. The house wasn't big so she could learn the layout pretty fast she just wanted a head start. As they reached her room she was a little shocked by how plan the room had been, expecting her room to be more fancy filled with creepy magical items or something more fitting for a sorceress. Though she really couldn't complain as the simple nature of her house did mean it was easier for her to take care of.

A slight blush formed on Chloe's cheeks as the drawer was opened and she saw all of her underclothes in the drawer, though she did have to admit that it did at least look comfy and nice. "Yes Mistress looks a lot better then I've had in a while." Chloe said as she walked off her hand and on to the dresser top. She paused when she heard Lea say she intended on using her in a more personal way soon, her new home now being very fitting in the top drawer. "Yes Mistress, if that is what you want me to do I will." Chloe after lowering herself into the drawer, no longer making an effort to hide her body.

As Lea's finger poked her lightly she soft she giggled as it tickled a little rather than hurting her, and she soon snuggled into the pile Lea had made for her. Chloe even pulled on over her as a make shift blanket,though the thought of sleeping in her unmentionables was odd it was rather comfortable and the best bedding she had in a while. She couldn't sleep right away as her mind was a buzz with the idea of sleeping with Lea, she welcomed being able to sleep in a real bed but she was nervous displeasing Lea her first time.It wasn't an uncommon practice either, she just never expected for her new mistress to use her in that way. Soon enough she manged to calm her mind enough and was sleeping , her head facing in the drawer so the light hit her feet instead.

The next few days were rather ordinary for Lea, the sorceress mostly engrossed in her work and barely noticing Chloe as she worked. Having a slave was really not as much a hassle as the sorceress had first expected, with the ability to shrink her Lea wasn’t dealing with a burden and in fact she made the mundane aspects of her life much easier. The slave’s job was to keep her clothes clean, cook, wash the floor and keep everything neat and tidy. It allowed the sorceress to focus completely on her tests and research, the part of her home that made up her lab having been made clear to Chloe to be completely off limits. Lea may or may not have subtly threatened punishment if she entered.

However, given that Chloe had a former owner out there Lea still needed to occasionally go out into town to get basic supplies. Thankfully with her shrinking spell, Lea was able to conserve so much space that she could stock up on quite a bit at once. That spell was already paying off in spades, however it had become rather mundane and simple now so she was research more exciting forms of magic. Currently she was looking into barrier magic, a bit passive for her but her contacts in the military were looking for some forms of protective enchantments for their soldiers. Normally Lea didn’t accept contracts, however the pay was good and it always helped to have a few favors to call in later.

The looks she got as she walked through town varied, some more accepting of her gave her waves and warm greetings. Others simply stared warily at her, fearful of the witch that lived beyond the town proper. Occasionally she also heard whispers of news here in town, most worthless but some could be worthwhile. It always paid to keep one’s ears open. It was thanks to this method that she heard a bit of gossip that troubled her greatly. Mostly because it was relevant to her personally.

“Did you hear those guards asking around about some slave girl yesterday?”

“Yeah, I hear she’s got a hundred gold bounty for being delivered to some noble.”

“A hundred? Damn, maybe we should get in on that…”

“Are you crazy? We don’t have weapons or anything, besides no one around town has seen her. Probably isn’t even around here.”

If it were possible Lea quickened her pace out of town, slinging her bag of shrunken goods over her shoulder. Chloe’s former owner seemed to not be content to just let her stolen property vanish. The sorceress was not one to give up something once it belonged to her, Chloe was hers now. Those whip scars across her back were also incentive to not let this Helena take Chloe back, that abusive bitch had no idea how to treat something that belonged to her. The slave girl was nice, demure, and completely docile. So far Lea had not needed to punish her for anything, so what could she have possibly done to warrant such savage beatings?

The sorceress was home quickly enough, opening the fence door and stepping into her well maintained garden. Herbs of various species grew here, a few had been crushed underfoot during Chloe’s initial intrusion but they had been pretty common anyway. Lea did not feel comfortable having Chloe working outside now for some time, at least until the bounty situation passed. The sorceress opened the door and slipped inside, kicking off her sandals and heading into the kitchen. She set the bag on the counter with a sigh, rolling her shoulder slightly as she took off her hat as well.

“Chloe, I’m home! I brought you some things to put away.” Lea called out.

Chloe had easily adapted to her new life here with Lea and for once she could say that she was actually happy where she was. The task she had to complete daily were fairly simple and nothing she wasn't used to doing, and she normally found herself finishing on time. On the few days she had less work she had assigned herself deeper cleaning projects that hadn't been done in a while. She also loved working for Lea as she had no reason to act up and was more than happy to obey her, she had even started to let go a little as she got to know her better. As the days passed the walls she had put up to survive Helena had no use here with Lea and she was slowly becoming a more cheerful person and smiling more. And the first time in a while she wasn't in pain her old scars starting to fade a little and that was what she was most thankful for was Lea's kind spirit.

There was only one thing Chloe could complain about but she didn't because she knew it was for her own safety, she did miss being outside and feeling the unfiltered light on her skin and the fresh air. She was never allowed much time outside under Helena but when she was it was the best part of her day and one of the few things that kept her going. But Chloe was fine with giving that up as it was only temporary till some time had passed and her old owner would have forgotten about her. She was also curious about the lab and what was contained with in it. But seeing how it was one of the few rules Chloe obeyed Lea and never opened the door, though she did try to sneak peaks as Lea opened and closed the door.

"Coming Mistress." Chloe yelled downstairs as she heard her Lea come home from her trip to the town. She had been doing a deep cleaning of the floors up stairs slowly scrubbing each stone tile of the floor. She quickly packed the brush up in the bucket moving it out of the way before she rushed downstairs to greet her mistress. As per most days she was a little dirty most notable the dirt that had gathered on her knees from being on them all morning. "How was the town Mistress?" Chloe asked as she moved around the kitchen giving her vegetable soup a quick stir before she focused on the bags. She had learned to cook smaller meals than she was used to as she ate hers when she was small so she had to really cook for one with a tiny extra for herself. "Any news going around?" She asked curiously to see if she might be able to go outside soon.

Lea allowed a tiny smile to curl her lips as she watched Chloe enter, the slave a bit dirty from working hard to clean her home. She was quite the hard worker and she had noticed she seemed a little less timid around her, which was agreeable to the sorceress. The blue haired woman moved aside, pulling out a chair and sitting down with her legs crossed. As the slave checked on a particularly delicious smelling vegetable soup she allowed her eyes to wander down the dirt smudged curves of her form. She had yet to make use to that side benefit to owning Chloe, having been focused on her research for the past while.

At the slave’s question Lea frowned, turning her gaze from the red haired woman and towards the table’s surface. This Helena was a woman of some wealth; it seemed completely wasteful for her to come after one slave. Perhaps she feared looking weak before other slaves, or she was simply a complete vindictive bitch. Whatever the case was, Chloe was paying for it when she did not deserve it. The sorceress sighed and pushed a few stray blue bangs from her eyes as she looked back over to Chloe.

“The town was the same as usual, too many people all clustered together in the same place. I’d move out into a cave if I didn’t need to make visits occasionally.” Lea grumbled, her rather anti-social nature shining through.

“As for the news… you probably are not going to like it. Your former Mistress has apparently sent out news of a bounty. One hundred gold pieces for your return to her, a hefty sum. Not to worry though I’ve no intention of turning you out, that would be a little black hearted of me. Besides, I’m fairly certain without you I’d let the place fall into disrepair now that you’ve spoiled me.” Lea said, attempting to defuse the gravity of the news with a bit of levity.

It went unspoken that Lea was most certainly not going to risk letting Chloe outside now, not with a price for her return known about town. She knew the news would disappoint her slave but there was nothing else for it, this was one of the prices paid for safety. Still, the soft part of Lea that she rarely let show wanted to hug Chloe to her chest, a feeling that was stamped out mercilessly. She was already showing too much attachment to her slave as it was, it frightened the sorceress if she were being honest with herself. After living alone for so long… having someone around might have chipped at a few walls.

Lea was right as Chloe's heart sank a little hearing such a hefty sum for her to be returned back to her cold grasp. though she perked up knowing Lea had not changed her mind on keeping her." One hundred gold pieces, I think that's almost what she paid for me." Chloe said softly as she finished putting away the last of the new items Lea had bought. She stayed silent thinking over why so much over someone she used to beat on a regular basis surely she could afford to replace her if she used her reward money. Though thinking back she couldn't remember if any of the others had escaped while she was there, making Chloe the first one that got away from her.

"Thank you Mistress, you did a good job keeping this house fairly clean without me. " Chloe said half joking hoping Lea wouldn't take it the wrong way, over all it was fairly well kept and most of what she was doing now was extra to make it truly shine. She was also surprised that she didn't have spells that would do it for her but she guessed they were complex or took too much time to set up. Her compliment had made her feel better as she pushed the thoughts of her old life out of her head and could focus on a happy present. Even if it meant being inside all the time she was glad that it was with someone who appreciated what she did . "Are you hungry Mistress? The soup needs a little more time but I could make a quick snack now if you wish." Chloe asked her turning her head a little to see her while she stirred the soup. Chloe pulled out a small spoon from the drawer taking a small taste fore herself,and then another offering it to Lea after quickly washing the spoon

Lea noted how Chloe’s face fell and her own heart sank when she commented on the price, a small voice telling her to not get overly invested in Chloe. The sorceress had her reasons for living away from people… more than just being antisocial. She pushed that voice aside, certainly Chloe was her slave but that was just it. Chloe was her slave, Lea protected and cared for things that belonged to her and was not fond of abusing them. She could afford to get close to her; after all she wasn’t technically a full person, just a possession she was rather fond of. The sorceress told herself this but it rang slightly hollow.

She felt she needed to do something to comfort Chloe, something that assured her that she was cared for and valued. It was ridiculous really; the other woman was a slave after all. Lea had never owned a slave though, she knew what it meant to own another person but found it hard to practice. It was hard, no matter how hard she did try, to convince herself that Chloe was a thing. She could be possessive of her sure, but one could be possessive with people as well. She did not want to be like this Helena. She liked it when Chloe worked with a smile on her face, when she called her Mistress like it was a position of affection and honor, not fear and loathing.

It was due to this that Lea stood, first wrapping her lips around the soup that was offered and then wrapping her arms around Chloe’s waist. “I’m sorry. You are a kind, sweet, and dutiful slave. My kind, sweet, and dutiful slave and not hers. I’ll kill any bounty seeker, guard, or anyone else that tries to take you from me. You belong here.” Lea said.

Her hand slipped up her shirt and under her breastbindings, cupping one of the mounds of flesh tenderly. “I don’t want a snack. I think instead I’ll settle for you. I think you need a little cheering up. If the soup won’t be ready for a bit then I have some time to help you enjoy yourself, Chloe.” Lea said, rolling the slave’s nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

Lea wanted to help Chloe feel a little better given the current situation, to give her a reason to smile more. Helena should be a distant memory for her, that mistress that was cruel and abusive. Here she had someone who was neither of those things, who also cared for her comfort and like having her around. Lea had been without extended company for a long time and in her relatively short time here, Chloe, with her gentle nature, dutiful spirit, and caring attitude managed to make Lea want to keep her around. She didn't want an empty home again.

Chloe stopped working as she felt Lea's hands wrapped around her waist, surprised that Lea had now suddenly become more hands on in a good way. She leaned her hand back resting it on Lea's shoulder looking up at her with smile on her face and all trace of her worries gone. Her comment had made her life and a few tears of joy slowly rolled down her face hearing that she belonged here, though she quickly wiped them away with her hand. "Thank you Mistress that means more than i can express with words to me." Chloe said smiling up at her enjoying her soft embrace and the moment. She nuzzled her head into her a little though quickly stooped realizing it wasn't exactly proper behavior for a slave but enjoyed it none the less, hoping Lea did to.

Chloe gasped a little as she felt Lea's hand shift to under her uniform now groping her a little, causing a slight blush to appear on her cheeks. She remembered telling Lea she would do anything , but she never got a vibe that she would want her much for a personal use other than occasional glance at her form. So she had written it off that she was once again domestic only, considering the lengths she went to making sure Chloe had a separate sleeping arrangement. Though she did have to admit it felt good being help so close and tender by Lea, it was the only thing she could focus on at the moment.

"Okay Mistress." Chloe said, another soft gasp escaping her mouth as she felt Lea's hand play with one of her nipples. She was still nervous not because of her intentions but it would be a first for her, as both previous owners hadn't allowed their slaves to have any carnal fun with other slaves or anyone else. Still even if she was nervous , she was also excited to see what Lea meant by helping her enjoy herself. What ever happened she would be fine because she trusted Lea and knew she wouldn't hurt her and only cared for Chloe.

Lea continued playing with Chloe’s breast with one hand, her other shifting further down to below her waist. It had been a good while since the sorceress had attempted to pleasure another or had been pleasured by another. Her fingers slipped inside the walls of fabric guarding that most tender of spots between her legs. Lea thumbed at the slave’s clit, massaging the sensitive bundle of nerves carefully and slowly. The sorceress herself was feeling a bit aroused by her handling of Chloe, though she was doing this to try and cheer the slave up. After she did that she could see about ordering her cute slave to satisfy her own needs.

She kept herself positioned behind Chloe as she had her fun, switching her hold over her breast to be more steadying in case the slave decided to lose her balance. Lea had never tried this position before but it felt as possessive as she did, holding Chloe close to her body as she did. Her finger started tracing up and down the sensitive folds of flesh between the slave’s legs, teasing but not yet entering. Drawing it out was always a good idea, too fast and it would be ruined as just a quick flash of white in her mind.

“If this is your first time, Chloe, then I am sorry. This might hurt at first.” Lea warned, feeling it prudent to do so.

After her round of teasing the sorceress would slowly insert two fingers between her lips, keeping the advance slow but steady inside of the slave. If she met resistance she’d continue forward until it was dealt with and her fingers were fully sheathed inside of her. Once there she would hold her fingers in before pulling them out slowly. Lea tried to keep her steady as well with her other hand, pleasuring standing up was a bit trickier than she had first thought. Maybe it would have been better to bend her back over the table.

Chloe was glad the Lea had gone with a slow method not only as it was new to her but she was quickly loving her soft touch on her sensitive areas and wanted it to last as long as it could. As she felt her mistress tease her she leaned back into her for support as she let a few soft moans escape her lips the more she got into it. She soon did find herself having having a slight balance problem as she was getting more distracted the more Lea advanced on her and was clenching the counter top with both her hands to add some extra support for herself. Though her choice in position did seem odd to Chloe she couldn't complain as she felt her soft embrace encompassing her whole body and sending her mind into a place of pure bliss.

Chloe just nodded as Lea gave her a quick warning about the pain that would soon come, but it didn't bother her at all it would be the first time she caused her any but it was for a good reason. As she worked through her resistance Chloe winced slightly trying to focus on Lea as she worked through the pain which luckily passed quickly for her. She found it odd that Lea was just focusing on her and hadn't asked for any return yet, she didn't mind she had just assumed her first time would have more of a focus on Lea. though she guessed that would come soon and as hard as it was to focus she tried to focus on what she was doing so she could replicate on her. "Mmmmm thank you Mistress you have quite a skilled touch." Chloe said moaning a little as she felt work her fingers all the way in, moaning out softly as pulled them out. Lea's plan had defiantly in cheering her up and wiping away any negative thoughts.

It was strange really that Lea found herself enjoying toying with Chloe, her fingers sliding back in a little faster and she wiggled them around inside. The slick fluids assisted in lubricated the digits, making the slide out much smoother. The sorceress lifted her fingers up to her lips, suckling on the residual fluids on them and letting out a lewd noise of approval. Rather like she had discovered a sweet that was particularly enticing. Her hand slipped down to the slave’s lower lips, slipping back inside effortlessly and beginning to slowly pump in and out. Her thumb occasionally massaged at her clit, her other hand squeezing her breast slightly.

This was actually kind of fun. With Chloe’s hands against the counter and her slightly bent posture she looked so very submissive and it was quite arousing if Lea were being honest with herself. The slave still had a bit of dirt and grime from her work between the tiles, however that certainly made the fun here a little more interesting. Here she was, the somewhat distant but caring mistress pleasuring her lovely slave for all of her hard work. It was kind of fantastical honestly but Lea figured that Chloe could use a bit of the fantastical. After living the life she had even Lea’s kindness, just recognizing her worth was something she had gotten all teary eyed at.

“Shhh… don’t worry about talking. You just let your mistress handle everything.” Lea said, lowering her mouth to her neck and planting tender kisses.

The ministrations below entered into a pleasant rhythm, one that actual mirrored Chloe’s heartbeat. The sorceress could feel it with her other hand positioned where it was, the thumping organ sending blood and adrenaline flowing through her slave’s body. She was so warm and moist down there, the folds of her flesh massaging Lea’s fingers as the sorceress twisted them deep within Chloe. As her heartbeat increased so too did the speed, the fingers moving faster in and out. The slave’s body was her indicator of progress.

Behind Chloe Lea could feel her own womanhood moistening, the sorceress unconsciously rubbing herself against the slave’s back side. It was not exactly dignified but the sorceress was not thinking of dignity, she could feel the years of inactivity having built up within her. It was an itch she really wanted to scratch now, but she focused on the pleasure of the woman in her hands now. Her own release could come after, later. When the sun was dipping below the sky and Chloe would normally be in her drawer.

Chloe just nodded her head obeying Lea as she completely relaxed and was slight, well mostly silent except the the moans escaping her lips as Lea worked on her. She tilted her head up staring up at her mistress lovingly, it was a fantastical moment and better than she had ever though her first to be and completely relaxed her. As she felt the soft kisses Chloe almost saw her as not her owner or mistress but just a kind and loving person who really cared for her. She could feel Lea grinding on her backside and kissed her softly on her neck a few times knowing she was aroused by Chloe She wanted to help her out now but if she moved her hands she would probably fall and was too busy at the moment, but as soon as she was asked to she would help Lea in a heartbeat.

As Lea continued on mimicking the pace of her finger's to Chloe's own heart she could feel herself getting closer and closer to her climax. She gripped the counter harder her knuckles now white from the force and cramping a little but she wasn't focusing that, all she could think of was the blissful state Lea had helped her get into. She didn't mind that she was in such a submissive stance as it was what she was used to from her life, and Lea's grip provided a soft command over her knowing where her place was with a gentle hand rather than a harsh blow like she had known before. It was this gentle touch that she loved and why she served her well because she loved doing it, not out of fearing some punishment.

Soon Chloe couldn't take much more as her knees were becoming a little weak as she reached her breaking point. She moaned out louder than she had before during her session under Lea. She lost most of her balance falling forward a little catching her self on the counter though Lea's protective embrace didn't let her slip to the point of completely falling. She squirmed a little as she continued to moan out though tried stopping herself so she didn't slip again knocking both of them down. As she let out one last moan she composed her stance a little and leaned back against Lea kissing her neck again as she was panting like a dog , a little short of breathe from her release." Thank you Le...Mistress."Chloe said almost saying her name but quickly caught herself before she finished.

Back
Top Bottom