Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

YM's Male Charas and MxM, MxF Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

YokaiMenace

Meteorite
RP Preferences
  • Third person POV is a must.
  • Past tense is favored but present tense is okay sometimes.
  • I typically write two-ish paragraphs, sometimes more if I get carried away. I don't typically mind how much my partner writes as long as you put some effort into it and give me something to respond to. I don't appreciate one-liners, however.
  • Forum RP is favored, but PM or even e-mail is fine as well.
  • The amount of sexual content will vary with the ideas, and I'll note it down if I want something to be especially story- or sex- driven. If there isn't a note, I'm okay with either.
  • Fairly vanilla tastes with light bondage and a tiny bit of s&m thrown in occasionally. D/S doesn't do much for me, but there may be exceptions (they will be noted when present).
  • Unless otherwise noted realistic, anatomically correct sex is a must.
  • Noncon is a no. Slight coercion or dubcon is okay sometimes.
  • I have a preference for MxM pairs when I'm playing a male, but unless otherwise noted MxF pairs are okay too.
  • Trans characters are welcome, although personally I don't care for them being fetishized.
  • I prefer fully humanoid characters, but furries are okay sometimes. Check with me first.
  • The gender of my RP partner does not matter to me.
  • Important. I can be slow with replies, but unless I specifically tell you I want to drop something, I don't. Please be patient with me.
  • Anything with an asterisk in front of it is something that I'm really excited about doing.
  • Thanks!

Original Characters
  • Ken, an oni. A bara sort of character, seven feet tall and muscular. Likes drinking and arm-wrestling.
    • None yet, but message me if you're interested!
  • Tobi, a tengu. A general switch sort of character. Good for both sex- and story-driven plots.
    • While going through a rough patch Tobi ends up prostituting himself and sucking and/or fucking your character in an alley. Six months to a year later they meet again and get to talking and drinking with each other and eventually have sex again. This time however, Tobi refuses any money, saying that this one was a freebie because he likes your character. Ideally this RP would have the two of them meeting again and again over the years and slowly falling in love. More plot would be great and a good topic of discussion.
  • Nazz, a wolf-shapeshifter, leans toward being a bottom and sub.
    • *It'd be great if a more, well, "wolfy" wolf could come to town, put him in his place when he starts acting like an asshole, and then maybe sort of adopt him into their own two-person pack and teach him to be a proper wolf.

Ideas
  • Modern Omegaverse (MxM 50/50 plot/smut) - A younger alpha (late teens/early twenties) and older omega (late twenties) live in neighboring apartments and are acquaintances that pal around sometimes when they don't have anything better to do. One day the alpha admits that he's never done it with an omega before--only a beta or two--and he's a bit anxious about being able to please any future partners that happen to be in heat. The omega is a very casual sort of guy, and he offers to teach his neighbor what to do; since he's not in heat at the time he'll be clearheaded enough to teach. Maybe the alpha takes him up on the offer then, or maybe he mulls it over for a few days, either way he decides, eh, what could it hurt? and they end up doing the do. The omega easily takes charge and tells the alpha exactly how he likes it ("pin me harder," "pull my hair," "bite my shoulder," etc.), to which the alpha responds enthusiastically and they both end up having a good time. The alpha might even be turned on enough to knot, despite neither of them being in heat. Afterwards the omega acts as casual as ever and the alpha accepts it for the time being.
    Cut to some time later where the alpha is dating some other omega, although during sex he finds that he's mostly thinking of his neighbor, not his actual partner. What happens after this is open for discussion, as are the exact details of what the whole deal with the omegaverse is (although there are some things that I won't budge on, like alphas, betas, and omegas being treated equally).
  • *Modern SingerxFan (MxM with a little bit of orientation play, 75/25 plot/smut) - Character A (your character) is a big fan of Character B (my character), an internet singer with a mellow, androgynous voice (e.g. 1, 2). Character B never shows his face or body in his videos and has a gender neutral screenname so his fans often have lively debates as to his true gender. Character A is convinced that Character B is a woman and is completely in love with "her" voice.
    One day Character A hears a familiar voice behind him, maybe in a bar or restaurant or something like that, and turns around to see a... man. A pretty cute man, but a man nevertheless. Character A turns back around thinking no, no, it can't be, -screenname- is a woman, but as the night wears on and Character B continues to talk to the bartender or whoever, Character A grows more and more curious and eventually walks over and asks "Hey, are you -screenname- by any chance?" Character B is pleased to be recognized and warmly invites Character A to come sit and talk to him.
    The two of them get a little tipsy and end up going back to Character A's place where they have a pretty intense make-out session, maybe get a little handsy with each other, start fumbling with belts, and then Character B stops them, saying that he just had a bad breakup and he doesn't think it's fair for him to use Character A for rebound sex but can he please sleep on his couch because he doesn't think he can get home safely in his current state. Character A is a good guy so he says okay and stumbles off to bed.
    The next morning they don't really say anything to each other about almost fucking until over breakfast Character B mentions that his ex-boyfriend was someone who had assumed he was a woman, and Character B let him fuck him because he's shy, doesn't have many friends, and was really lonely. Character B is glad that Character A isn't like that, and although he isn't quite ready to date again yet can they maybe still be friends? Character A reacts as you think appropriate but gladly agrees to be friends. The two of them start hanging out, have a lot of fun together, and despite Character B saying he isn't ready and Character A's confusion over his orientation there's some real chemistry between them and they kiss again. How things continue beyond that is up for discussion.
  • Modern slice of life Visiting ForeignerxHost (MxM or MxF, 75-50/25-50 plot/smut) - Character A (your character) lives in a smallish town near a big city and has been trying to rent their extra room for ages. One of their friends mentions that they know Character B (my character), a Japanese man who wants to live in their country (US, UK, Australia, etc.) for a year and should they pass on the info?
    Eventually an agreement is come to and Character B moves in. Initially Character B can read and understand most English but has a hard time speaking a lot of it, so there's a bit of a language barrier, but he's kind and funny and even quickly makes friends with Character A's cat or dog so the two of them get along well enough.
    Most of the meat of this thread would be more or less their daily life and how they fall for each other. Extra bits and pieces of plot are welcome, of course.
  • More TBA.

Fandom Things
  • Hellsing: I'm fairly confident with Alucard, and I have two AUs that I regularly do with him as well (Eldritch Horror and more-or-less normal although rather mentally unstable and violent human, originally conceived for a Breaking Bad AU). No pairs with Millenium members, and I'm not interested in sex scenes with Girlycard or Vladcard.
  • Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin: I can do a pretty good Marco and I don't mind shipping him with more or less anyone, although two of my favorites are BertMarco and MaruAni. OCxOC would also be fun~
  • More TBA.

Picture Inspirations (nsfw links)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom