Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ready to start again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Welcome to IJustCantRemember's request thread. Thank you for reading this! I hope it's simple enough for everyone to understand. ( Was off BMR for a while due to moving/work/school complications....AGAIN. I seem to be jumping around a lot these days.)

There are just a few things that I would like from any partner that wants to role-play with me and also several things they should know about me.

• Please be an actual male. I don't like being fooled, even with something as small as a difference in character gender and actual gender.
  • Nobody is perfect, especially me, but it doesn't take much common sense to use spell check. So please be somewhat literate.
  • I am only interested in long term, developing story line role-plays. I do not do ONE-SHOTS.
  • I am busy in real life, I do have two jobs and am out quite often so don't expect an immediate response on most days. It is a rare occasion when I can sit down and role-play for an hour or so.
  • Long posts are preferred, description is much loved. I will adjust my own post length to yours. However, I do not want one liners because that shows a lack of effort. I understand if you can only manage a paragraph due to writers block and such, but a one liner is not acceptable.
  • I like to get to know my partner, it makes it much easier to role-play together. I don't mean becoming best friends, just a simple talk here and there so things aren't so stiff and uncomfortable.

Likes and Dislikes:

• Romance
  • Rough sex
  • Oral Sex ( Giving and receiving)
  • Equal roles ( Both partners have equal standing, no Slave or Master, Sub or Dom. Just dueling personalities.)
  • Anal
  • Villians
  • Multiple characters. ( Both playing and playing along with.)

Dislikes:

• Anything that belongs in the bathroom.
  • Foot play
  • Intense Gore
  • Intense blood or bleeding
  • Extreme Bondage
  • Snuff
  • Necro anything

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Cravings*

• Princess x Assassin
  • Princess x Kidnapper
  • Princess x Soldier
  • Succubus x Werewolf****
  • Incubus x Werewolf
  • Skyrim Based.
  • Anything based in Medieval times.
  • Harems ( Nothing completely bimbofied. I like to play all kinds of different characters.)

I am always open to ideas!

Open to:

• Princess x Hunter
  • Werewolf x Human or Wolf
  • Wolf x Hunter
  • Human x Human
  • Vampire x Vampire
  • Vampire x Human
  • Demon x Human
  • Succubus x Werewolf
  • Boss x Lackeys( Harem situation)

Fandoms:

• Noragami
  • Inu Yasha
  • Bleach
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Skyrim
  • Red River ( Anatolia Story)
  • Naruto
  • Mortal Instruments
  • Freezing/ Freezing Vibration
  • Soul Eater

Story Ideas:

Princess x Hunter:

A hunter is trekking along the peak of the tallest mountain in his land in search of a beautiful bird made of fire, the phoenix. Not only does he find it, he shoots it down with his crossbow, yet when he goes to retrieve the bird there is a beautiful woman that looks as if she is the embodiment of fire itself. When he returns with her to his village, days of research reveal a legend about the princess of fire who roamed the skies and delivered warmth to the people of the world. Only problem is, now the princess is injured and he has to find someone to heal her before the next winter or the world will freeze.

Princess x Kidnapper:

A small country just north east of Italy pays a man to capture the Italian princess and hold her until they are able to collect ransom. After the princess is captured, the kidnapper realizes that she is not a normal princess but a girl who would rather instead be dead than in his hands. He falls for her ferocity and decides to keep her for himself.

Motorcycle club:( Just an idea, open to more with this pairing.It would not be a harem, but both players would play more than one character.)

A new city, a new MC. This will be the story of the hierarchy of a motorcycle club and the internal workings.Will be okay with most any idea.

Assassin x Harem:
In a world where crime is now legal and everyone struggles to hold their own in the most dangerous way possible, A league of assassins stands above all. They hold themselves like more of a mafia, with a single leader ( M) and his followers ( F). In this fantasy ( Or modern, depends on partner)world, this group upholds justice. Their forces growing everyone time a large band of criminals is killed. ( Meaning more to the harem) ( This rp will be one that is built off of with many different characters. Meant only to be a long term and developing story.)

The only way to get a hold of me is through PM! Thank you. Also,
https://www.f-list.net/c/cherie%20alaour/ .
If the rp is discussed first and the details sorted, My skype name may be asked for, for an IM rp.

RE: Looking for the rare...but lovely...long term rp partner.

IJustCantSeemToRemember said:
Hello! Welcome to IJustCantRemember's request thread. Thank you for reading this! I hope it's simple enough for everyone to understand. ( Was off BMR for a while due to moving complications....AGAIN. I seem to be jumping around a lot these days.)

There are just a few things that I would like from any partner that wants to role-play with me and also several things they should know about me.

• Please be an actual male. I don't like being fooled, even with something as small as a difference in character gender and actual gender.
  • Nobody is perfect, especially me, but it doesn't take much common sense to use spell check. So please be somewhat literate.
  • I am only interested in long term, developing story line role-plays. I do not do ONE-SHOTS.
  • I am busy in real life, I do have a job and am out quite often so don't expect an immediate response on most days. It is a rare occasion when I can sit down and role-play for an hour or so.
  • Long posts are preferred, description is much loved. I will adjust my own post length to yours. However, I do not want one liners because that shows a lack of effort. I understand if you can only manage a paragraph due to writers block and such, but a one liner is not acceptable.
  • I like to get to know my partner, it makes it much easier to role-play together. I don't mean becoming best friends, just a simple talk here and there so things aren't so stiff and uncomfortable.

Likes and Dislikes:

• Romance
  • Rough sex
  • Oral Sex ( Giving and receiving)
  • Equal roles ( Both partners have equal standing, no Slave or Master, Sub or Dom. Just dueling personalities.)
  • Anal
  • Villians
  • Multiple characters. ( Both playing and playing along with.)

Dislikes:

• Anything that belongs in the bathroom.
  • Foot play
  • Intense Gore
  • Intense blood or bleeding
  • Extreme Bondage
  • Snuff
  • Necro anything

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Cravings*

• Princess x Assassin
  • Princess x Kidnapper
  • Princess x Soldier
  • Succubus x Werewolf****
  • Incubus x Werewolf
  • Skyrim Based.
  • Anything based in Medieval times.
  • (M) MMA Fighter x (F) Coach/Instructor**
  • Harems ( Nothing completely bimbofied. I like to play all kinds of different characters.)

I am always open to ideas!

Open to:

• Princess x Hunter
  • Succubus x Demon
  • Succubus x Human
  • Angel x Demon
  • Angel x Angel
  • Fairy x Human
  • Werewolf x Human or Wolf
  • Wolf x Hunter
  • Human x Human
  • Vampire x Vampire
  • Vampire x Human
  • Demon x Human
  • Succubus x Werewolf
  • Boss x Lackeys( Harem situation)

Fandoms:

• Noragami
  • Inu Yasha
  • Bleach
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Harry Potter (On Occasion)
  • Skyrim
  • Red River ( Anatolia Story)
  • Naruto
  • Mortal Instruments
  • Freezing/ Freezing Vibration
  • Soul Eater

Story Ideas:

Princess x Hunter:

A hunter is trekking along the peak of the tallest mountain in his land in search of a beautiful bird made of fire, the phoenix. Not only does he find it, he shoots it down with his crossbow, yet when he goes to retrieve the bird there is a beautiful woman that looks as if she is the embodiment of fire itself. When he returns with her to his village, days of research reveal a legend about the princess of fire who roamed the skies and delivered warmth to the people of the world. Only problem is, now the princess is injured and he has to find someone to heal her before the next winter or the world will freeze.

Princess x Soldier:

An soldier is offered a fortune that could last his family for centuries if he watches over one noble woman ...the eldest Princess of Italy. When walking to greet the princess, the soldier discovers her in bed with one of her guards. As virtue is everything to the noble ladies, the soldier threatens to expose the princess if she does not agree to do everything he says...no matter how cruel or embarrassing.

Princess x Kidnapper:

A small country just north east of Italy pays a man to capture the Italian princess and hold her until they are able to collect ransom. After the princess is captured, the kidnapper realizes that she is not a normal princess but a girl who would rather instead be dead than in his hands. He falls for her ferocity and decides to keep her for himself.

MMA Fighter x Coach/Instructor:( Just an idea, open to more with this pairing)

A new gym....a new coach. Except this coach is nothing he has ever encountered before. Hotheaded, mouthy, sassy and even a little bitchy. She is the target of most fighters in the gym but never seems to be interested in any...Will she be seduced by this new fighter?

Succubus x Werewolf ( Idea taken from Lost Girl):

In a world full of Fae, there is a succubus who side with neither the dark or the light. Instead she walks the line in between and slays those who break the rules. When low on energy, she turns to her werewolf "Friend with benefits" to heal and gain her strength back. Now, the world is being overturned with underfae, the ones who fit into neither side and exist only to wreak havoc. With neither side willing to help her, MC decides to take on the rampage with only her own strength, and a were wolf by her side.

Assassin x Harem:
In a world where crime is now legal and everyone struggles to hold their own in the most dangerous way possible, A league of assassins stands above all. They hold themselves like more of a mafia, with a single leader ( M) and his followers ( F). In this fantasy ( Or modern, depends on partner)world, this group upholds justice. Their forces growing everyone time a large band of criminals is killed. ( Meaning more to the harem) ( This rp will be one that is built off of with many different characters. Meant only to be a long term and developing story.)

The only way to get a hold of me is through PM! Thank you. Also,
https://www.f-list.net/c/cherie%20alaour/ .
If the rp is discussed first and the details sorted, My skype name may be asked for, for an IM rp.

If you're still looking PM me

Great, great roleplay partner! She definitely puts in effort in her roleplays, so if you're applying you better be prepared to put in some effort too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom