Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Mine Now. (StormOfTheNight X WhiteWolfFang)

"Go fuck yourself." She snarled, her ears flattening, biting down on her tongue once more so only muffled squeaks could be heard, she refused to allow him to here that it was somewhat nice, just because it felt good didn't mean she wanted it, as if to prove that, she suddenly flicked her tail at him, the tip hitting his cheek.

Growling slightly Charles gave the insolent girl a hard smack on the ass with his free hand before grabbing her tail and squeezing it. "I'm too busy fucking you at the moment, you sub-human flesh toilet. Now just for your continued attitude I think I'll fill you to the brim tonight, unless of course you want to throw away some more of that pride of yours and tell me how much you are enjoying it" Continuing his rough pistoning into her tight pussy Charles pinched her sensitive nub as he played with it.

Yelping out from the slap, her nails dug into the table as he grabbed hold of her tail, her sharp claws leaving dents in the wood.
"N-No I won't do it..." She whimpered, her voice shaking as much as her body quieted with delight.
"Please... Don't..." She begged as she clung to the table, her eyes watering as she looked at him over her shoulder as best as the position would allow her.

Smiling Charles gave her another smack and said "If you won't then I have no choice, I hope you like the thought of carrying your masters children, child" pulling on her tail as he thrust Charles started rocking her back onto his phallus and rubbed her clit furiously.

"No! Please don't!" She cried, wriggling desperately against the chains that held her tightly in place. "I'm enjoying it just please don't!"

Grinning evilly down at his chained pet Charles said "It doesn't sound like you are enjoying it, maybe I should cum anyways and show how good it feel to be given purpose." Pumping into her harder he let go of her tail to grab her hip and pull her harder against him.

"What?! No!" She practically screamed as her tail hit him again as hard as it could. "You said you wouldn't!" Tears dribbled down her cheeks as she struggled agains the tight chains.
"You lying bastard!" She spat, her tail hitting him once more, she could feel the shackles beginning to cut into her skin as she tugged and struggled against them.

Catching her tail in his mouth Charles bit down on it with a growl and brought a sharp hand down on her ass. Releasing the tail after a moment Charles said "Damn it, calm yourself for five seconds and make it sound like you mean it when you say you are enjoying it you glorified sow. And apologize for whacking me with your tail, or I'll flood you with so much semen your eyes will turn completely white."

Yelping loudly as he bit down on her tail, she shook her head as her tail meekly curled around her thigh.
"I-I'm sorry I hit you but I won't..." her voice shook nervously. "I won't ever admit I'm enjoying this horrid torture, especially when someone disgusting as you is giving it."

Laughing Charles said "formally admitting it or not you did just say you were enjoying it. Though the formal admission will save you from a rather enjoyable ending for me." Feeling his desire for release start to build as he continued to thrust hard into the trapped girl and pinched her tiny sensitive pebble once more.

"The original admitting it was supposed to save me from your foulness to so why should I trust your lying mouth now?" She snarled, her cheeks wet from tears, her body jolting slightly as he pinched her tingling clit.

"Because there was too much panic in your voice, for me to actually believe you" Charles smiled "And I suggest you watch your tone with me or you'll be spending more than just this night on the table." Rubbing her clit further he continued to pound against her red and bruised posterior feeling her slick tunnel start to tighten around his phallus.

"Ahh~" She bit her tongue sharply as the moan let her mouth, her cheeks once again reddening with embarassment. "S-Stop that." She hissed, she could feel her cunt tightening more with each thrust and she had an inkling what would happen soon as juices clung to her folds.

"Stop what? stop making you enjoy being used." Charles said as he smiled and continued to saw into her brutalized snatch and played with her sensitive nub. Grabbing her tail with his other hand he stroked it lightly a few times and asked "how much flexibility do you have in this lovely appendage?"

A shudder ran down her spine as he gently stroked her tail, the touch causing the hair to stand on end. "I have quite a bit... Why?" She asked, her voice almost squeaking, worried at what the answer would be.

Back
Top Bottom