Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Mine Now. (StormOfTheNight X WhiteWolfFang)

"Apology accepted" Charles smiled widely releasing the pressure on her head to lightly stroke her hair "now you can start fingering yourself, start slowly I don't want you to wear yourself out"

Letting out a small whimper, she stayed still for a moment before slowly brushing her fingertips against her slit. Shuddering, she quickly dropped her hands and shake her head, whimpering loudly and in obvious distress.
She glanced up at him for a moment, her eyes pleading with him for the second she locked eyes with him before looking away and slowly raising her hands once more, fingers parting her folds slightly before continuing to stroke herself slowly.

Raising his eyebrows a moment when she had stopped and shook her, Charles smiled and said "good" as he took one of her ears in his hand and stroked it with his thumb. When he saw her starting to feel her fingers he said "speed up" and looked down at her

Glancing up at him, her ears flicked in his hand nervously as she nodded and began to speed up slightly, her fingers caressing her pink folds gently, her cheeks going red with pure embarassment as she looked away and instead stared at the wall.

"Look at me while you are fingering yourself, bitch" Charles said before slowly unzipping his own pants and pulling out his member then slowly stroking it in front of her. Smiling he said "open your mouth"

Flinching slightly as he called her a bitch, she turned her head at him only to squeak in surprise and quickly look away again, her fingers freezing in place as she shut her eyes. "W-What are you doing?"

"Did I tell you to stop fingering yourself? And I'm getting myself hard. I said look at me!" Charles said grabbing her by the head and wrenching her head around making her look at him as he slowly stroked himself to full rigidity. "Kiss it while you finger yourself."

"N-No way.." She whimpered, her hands lowering back onto the table as she tried to wriggle her hands out of the shackles, her eyes shutting tightly as she turnt her head away once more.

Reaching down he pulled out another paddle and raised his eyebrows again "what was that? And I don't remember telling you to stop fingering" tapping the paddle against her jaw he walked back around to her ass and prepared to break another paddle

Opening her eyes, she winced a little at the tap, her jaw still sore and sensitive from the kick. Eyes following him, she quickly raised her hands once more and began to continue teasing her slit, not wishing to be hit once more, she didn't know how much she'd be able to handle paddle wise, her ass was already stinging from the original 3.

Seeing her start to finger herself again Charles smiled but said "enough of this barely rubbing shit start really working your hand use one to play with your clit and the other to actually penetrate yourself" walking back to her face and set the paddle down beside her head. Grabbing her by the hair he lifted her head off the table and pressed his member against her lips for a moment before rubbing it around slightly then pulled back and said "kiss it too"

Whimpering as he gave her his commands, she looked away, keeping her head in place as she gently kissed the tip of his shaft; parting her slit with one hand, she pushed her middle finger slowly between the folds and into her cervix, her body shuddering slightly from the sensation.

Smiling wider Charles said "Now start working those fingers faster, and open your mouth" giving her a light slap on the cheek to punctuate his order Charles waited for her to comply.

Her body trembling, she complyed with the first order, her body beginning to tingle with guilty pleasure as her finger rubbed against her sensitive clit all the while her slender finger grazed up against her g-spot, sending a shiver of pleasure through her body.
Cheeks reddening with embarassment, she bit her tongue for a moment before slowly parting her mouth, her lips only centimetres apart from each other, but in her defense, he didn't say how wide she had to open her mouth, just to open it.

Smiling cruelly Charles said "Harder and faster" Before reaching down and wrapped his hand under her bottom jaw placing his thumb and forefinger on either side of her face near where her jaws met and squeezed forcing her mouth open wider and slowly sliding his cock between her lips and saying "Now suck me while you finger yourself."

She let out a whine of protest as he forced her mouth open wider, eyes squeezed shut.
Trembling, she shook her head, her fingers beginning to pump into her prissy, which was now letting out a pleasant squish of wetness with each thrust but didn't begin his second order, quivering moans leaving her lips as she tried to turn her head away.

Pulling his shaft out of her mouth then reached back and gave her face a hard slap and said "Open your mouth and suck me off while you finger your self you little bitch." Then held his cock in front of her lip waiting for her to comply

Her body shaking, she helped out in pain from the slap. Still looking away, she let her hands drop as she hide her face into the wooden table.

Frowning Charles banged the paddle against the table and said "Did I tell you to stop? How much more can that bruised ass of yours take before you pass out from the pain. We're not stopping til I'm tired either you can do as I say or you can be beaten until your ass bleeds and worse" Grabbing her by the hair again he lifted it off the table to look her in the eye before smiling cruelly. Stepping around behind her he rubbed her slit himself before stepping closer to her behind and saying "Well if you don't want to blow me then I guess I'll just have to get off some other way" then thrust his member into her dripping tunnel and started a rough pace in her recently deflowered pussy

Letting out a cry mixed with surprise from the sudden, forceful entry and pain from the sheer roughness, her eyes watered with stinging pain, his thrusts causing his hips to slam against her bruised arse cheeks.
Whimpering sorrowfully, she tugged at the chains that kept her arms close to the table in a weak attempt to wriggle free.

Continuing his thrusts Charles smiled as he reached down between her legs and began to play with her clit before taunting her by saying "So how is your ass feeling now? I bet you are wishing you had just done as I told you now, don't you?"

Whimpering again, she nodded. Small moans leaving her barely parted lips as he played and toyed with her sensitive nub.

Hearing her moans Charles rubbed her sensitive bead harder and taunted by saying "What is this I hear? perhaps you enjoy being violated and used like a piece of meat?" before giving her clit a pinch.

Biting her tongue as he pinched her clit, her body shivered, giving away that her body was enjoying it. Embarassed, she moved her tail and hide her face in the long fur, causing it to muffle her small, squeaky noises of guilty pleasure.

Chuckling Charles said "There is no shame in enjoying your work, you're nothing but a piece of meat too me anyways but it would make this easier if I didn't have tie you up every time and possibly more enjoyable for you" Pinching her nub harder he rolled it slightly between two fingers and thrusted even harder.

Back
Top Bottom