Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Mine Now. (StormOfTheNight X WhiteWolfFang)

Whimpering softly as he walked away from her momentarily, glancing over at him as she pushed herself up so she was kneeling on the floor. Rubbing her hand gently, she tried to sooth the red spot that had shown from where he had stood.
"Stew isn't really a soup..." She pointed out, her left ear cocking as she watched him.

Swinging the paddle up onto one shoulder he walked over to the book case he had built into one wall and picked out a small book then flipping through it quickly he stopped and read aloud "verb, to cook slowly and for a long time with liquid. noun, food prepared by stewing, especially meat or fish with vegetables. sounds like soup to me" then closing the dictionary with a snap he walked over and placed the paddle on the back of her neck and pushed her face back to the floor and added leaning down closer to her "But for the sake of argument, why do you say it isn't soup?"

Her ears quickly flattened as he placed the paddle on her neck. As he pushed her down, she resisted for a moment, trying to sit herself back up before allowing herself to be pushed back down to the floor.
"Well..." She paused, wondering if she should really answer before pressing on. "Stew is slow cooking any meat to preserve the flavour but soup any meat is barely cooked and is more based on getting the flavour of the meat into the liquid."

Sitting on the foot of his bed Charles knitted his brow together and said "I believe you have that backwards, slow cooking would promote the mingling of flavors, where as the faster approach is meant to seal individual flavors into their originators. Also stews are usually constructed with tougher cuts of meat which are rather flavorful but need a while to soften." Removing the paddle from her neck he put it under her chin and lifted her head then smiled slightly adding "It does appear you have a brain how ever, which is fortunate for you, because if you are able to keep me entertained with engaging debates or contests of wit, you may just end up with more of those and less of these." he punctuated his sentence by dropping the paddle slightly before slapping her bottom jaw with it.

She jerked her head back as he hit her jaw with the paddle, letting out a small, indignant huff. She had to bite her tongue, quite literally, in order to stop herself insulting him about how he had to call upon a dictonary so it wouldn't be much of a contest of wit but more like a cat letting a mouse think it's free before killing it. However she would have to agree, she would much rather be annoyed by his words than hit.
Finally, she settled on what to reply to him, much as it pained her. "I must have gotten it wrong then."

Sighing Charles dipped his head and said "Well that's no fun." Standing he started to walk back behind her to Resume the flogging when a knock came at the door. Stopping mid-swing Charles scowled for a moment before opening the door and waving the servant in with there food. Clapping his hands he said "Good the food has arrived" then looking down at his newest addition he frowned in thought before adding "Its going to be difficult for you to eat like that, but entertaining none the less" before setting the bowl and a spoon down in front of her and sat on the edge of his bed once more to eat his own bowl.

Letting out a sigh of relief as the stew showed up, she sat herself back up, rubbing her still red hand, she was sure a bruise in the form on his shoe was beginning to form. Raising an eyebrow as she watched him sit down, her tail curled tentitavly around her waist as she reached to pick up the spoon and bowl of food. Holding it close to her, she took a small spoonful and nibbled at it, her eyes constantly glancing from the food to him and back.

Laughing at her demeanor Charles said "you can relax for the moment, I'm about to be too busy eating to entertain you" then started cutting the potato chunks with his spoon before starting his own eating. "Though after I'm done is a different story."

"If I could relax I wouldn't be kneeling on a floor." She raised her eyebrow as she looked at him before taking another bite of her food, she was glad it tasted nice at least so she knew she wouldn't go hungry. The thought ran through her mind causing her to begin to worry, he didn't seem above starving her. Glancing up at him once more, she began to eat slightly faster.

"You are kneeling on the floor because that is where and how I want you" Charles said between bites of stew. "The sooner you accept your new role as plaything, the sooner you will be content and possibly even happy kneeling on the floor"

"A wolf is never a plaything, especially for stuck up men." She muttered into her spoon, glaring up at him for a moment, before continuing to eat, her ears pinned flat against the top of her head, practically buried within her hair.

Charles continued to eat but whipped his foot out in a savage kick catching Teresa under the jaw and snapping her head back knocking her out cold. Finishing his bowl slowly he set it aside and unshackled the unconscious girl and set her face down on a table that had another set of shackles. Taking the ones pair from the top where he set her head, he attached them just above her knees pulling them into a kneeling position. From by her feet he took the shackles and chained her hand underneath her running between her legs so that her ass was stuck in the air and her shoulders and face were pressed against the wood. Taking a seat in a high back chair behind her he admired the view of her naked form in such a position and waited for her to awaken from his kick.

Slowly she began to regain her conciousness. Groaning out in pain, she shut her eyes tightly and tried to sit herself up. As the chains pulled on her wrists, unallowing any movement. Frowning, she let out a small growl of confusion before trying to move again, her ears flicking as she heard the shackles clink together from her small movements. "What the hell.." She said quietly before moaning in pain once more.

Seeing her stir and hearing her talk Charles smiled and said "oh good you're awake, I don't think I need to say this but there is no use trying to get out the only movement possible is with your hands and they can only reach up to your slit. And on that note I want you to start fingering yourself... Slowly" sitting back he smiled and waited for him to deny him once again because that would be when the real fun would start

As she heard him speak, her heart skipped a beat. "W-what? No way!" She growled angerily and sharply tugged at the shackles around her wrists, her tail curling between her legs to cover herself from his leering eyes. "Get these off me!"

Smiling Charles stood up and took out a paddle from a shelf of them under the table then walked around front so she could see it. Spinning it slowly in his hand he said "this is a very special type of paddle, it was cut across the grain so it will snap relatively easily. And interestingly enough the particular wood used breaks at just under the force necessary to break the pelvis so I can swing as hard as I like and not have to worry about bones poking into me when I shove my cock into you again later, or infection setting in. It will however break every bone in your tail so I suggest you move it because I will crush that lovely appendage. Finger yourself now"

Letting out a small, quiet whimper of distress as her eyes locked onto the paddle. Slowly, she moved her tail so it curled around her thigh instead, revealing her rear once again for him but her hands still laid still on the cold wood of the table as she shook her head. "I won't, I'm not doing anything like that."

Smiling Charles said "we'll just see how long that lasts" before stepping behind her and swinging the paddle with both hand breaking against her small ass in a blow that she would feel in her teeth and jerked her shoulders and wrists almost out of socket "finger yourself bitch"

Crying out in a yelp of pain, she pressed her forehead against the table, her jaw aching from the kick as she shook her head once more. "N-No.." Her ears laid flat she she glanced over her shoulder at him. "Please..." She bit her tongue but the pain was already lowering her to pleading level.

Dropping the broken haft of the paddle he reached under the table and brought out another one and swiftly broke it across her rear. Pulling out a third he said "you know how to make me stop" and broke that too across her now crimson and bruising ass.

Now physcially crying in pain, she quickly lifted her hands up and tried to cover her enflamed cheeks. "Stop!" She whimpered, her body shaking. "I... I'll do it..." She whimpered once more, shuddering with disgust at her own words as she looked over at him once more. "Just stop.."

Smiling triumphantly Charles said "What was that? You were whimpering and I couldn't understand you, what will you do?" Then walked around to her head and placed a light hand on it as he waited for her to answer.

Glaring up at him for a moment, she then looked away. "I'll do what you want..." She said, her voice shaking, her hands still hovering over her clit. "Just please stop hiting me with those paddles... Please..."

"Nah-uh say it" Charles chided "and apologize for breaking those paddles" then pressed on her head slightly grinding her cheek into the smooth wood.

"Are you serious..." She muttered, wincing as her aching jaw pressed into the solid wood. "I'll finger myself a-and Im sorry for breaking the paddles..." she shut her eyes tightly after she spoke, embarassment filling her as her words echoed in her ears.

Back
Top Bottom